AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-17, 23:27   Link #1121
Mars Mode

Wow the newest translated chapter of vol 3 is great, it has everything I could ever want, showing us the real feelings and conflicts of so many characters, I really want to say it was tense.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 01:04   Link #1122
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Wow the newest translated chapter of vol 3 is great, it has everything I could ever want, showing us the real feelings and conflicts of so many characters, I really want to say it was tense.
I agree, Izayoi and You really shone this chapter.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 22:32   Link #1123
magref

Volume3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
O.o you can be sure that there will be more to come :] With the newly posted chapter8 but you will have to wait a while for it to be cleaned...
and yes volume3 is the treasure trove to introduce more on the characters and their thoughts. Volume6 will also be similar in that sense. but that will be at least 1 month later...
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 01:14   Link #1124
Mars Mode

Yes reading it directly so much of my complains for this series are being answered, thanks for the hard work.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 01:21   Link #1125
BionicMeerkat

Man that took a while! At any rate, the revised Chapter 8 has been fully transferred and cleaned.

Glad to see that everyone is enjoying Volume 3! Hopefully Volume 4 will be just as entertaining!
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 03:58   Link #1126
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by magref View Post
Hmmm.... sounds interesting... a classification of her Genome Tree huh? Sadly, I just reread the volume4 chapter and ... it there was no talk about a different type...just a different usage... Yoh didnt want to be a monster. We get more fanservice from her dressing up prettily :P and there's another way to say it...
A phoenix dies to be REBORN!
Didn't Graiya said "every user turned into chimera, no exception" and "this is not the Genome Tree I know"? It could be a different type, or maybe it's related to No Former.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 20:46   Link #1127
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Famitsu Bunko's release

4/28発売
●サイコメ 5(仮) 【著:水城水城/絵:生煮え】
●聖王剣と失われた龍姫 II 【著:三門鉄狼/絵:萩原 凛】
●“藤壺” ヒカルが地球にいたころ…… (10) 【著:野村美月/絵:竹岡美穂】
●見習い神官 レベル1−2(仮) 【著:佐々原史緒/絵:せんむ】

Sneaker Bunko's release

4/01発売
●クロス×レガリア 女王の領域 【著:三田誠/絵:ゆーげん】
●お台場駐屯基地の妖精 ストライク・プリンセス 2 【著:冬木冬樹/絵:ポコ】
●召喚主は家出猫 (3) 崖っぷちの大奇襲 【著:鷹見一幸/絵:唯】
●問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ? そして、兎は煉獄へ 【著:竜ノ湖太郎/絵:天之有
●彼女たちのメシがマズい100の理由 6 【著:高野小鹿/絵:たいしょう田中】
●新妹魔王の契約者 V 【著:上栖綴人/絵:大熊猫介】
●東京皇帝☆北条恋歌 13 【著:竹井10日/絵:高階聖人】
●現役プロ美少女ライトノベル作家が教える! ライトノベルを読むのは楽しいけど、書いてみるともっと楽し いかもよ!? 【著:林トモアキ/絵:春日歩】
●薔薇のマリア 20. I love you.[noir] 【著:十文字青/絵:BUNBUN】
Mondaiji's coming out!
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 20:50   Link #1128
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Mondaiji's coming out!
Sorry, still new to the site so I have no clue how to multi-quote but does that say 4/01 for the next Mondaiji Volume? If so, then that is some good news!
Old 2014-02-22, 20:52   Link #1129
BW95
Banned

I swear if this is another side story volume someone's going to get a massive b*tch slapping.

This makes it official. April is gonna be a magical month. The month Spring anime premieres including Mahouka and Black Bullet, Tokyo Ravens and this is getting back to the main plot, and my birthday! It's gonna be great.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 20:58   Link #1130
BionicMeerkat

Oh man I'm excited for Black Bullet's anime as well. Can't wait to work on it with Ougon over at BT.

April is a stacked month. Not bad, not bad at all

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2014-02-22 at 21:00. Reason: Typo
Old 2014-02-22, 21:52   Link #1131
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
This makes it official. April is gonna be a magical month. The month Spring anime premieres including Mahouka and Black Bullet, Tokyo Ravens and this is getting back to the main plot, and my birthday! It's gonna be great.
It's great to hear that Mondaiji will be coming back! I've ben wanting to find out what will happen for quite a while now.

I also need to get acquainted with Mahouka in preparation for the anime. I've been meaning to start reading it, but I kept putting it off.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 23:18   Link #1132
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It's great to hear that Mondaiji will be coming back! I've ben wanting to find out what will happen for quite a while now.

I also need to get acquainted with Mahouka in preparation for the anime. I've been meaning to start reading it, but I kept putting it off.
Prepare for info-dumps. Also, the MC is more over-powered in his verse than Izayoi is in this one.
Old 2014-02-22, 23:34   Link #1133
Miraluka
Banned

Well, the tecnhobable from Mahouka can be tedious and that can be boring specially when it's centered around his MC, here Izayoi show to be a lively character and isn't that hax as we expected when this series started.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 00:56   Link #1134
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

They were trying to outclass Nasuverse infodumps, both mechanics and to a degree worldbuilding... with just one entry to the series and no extra materials. And the MC's power is basically Power of Destruction on E=MC^2 level AND Healing Factor at least on Wolverine level if not on Cell's level. He's also a genius and a successful magic techinician (artificer?), thus very rich from before High School (even thoigh the sum said he was 'underachiever'...blatant lies). He shows next to no emotion except for his sister (and vice-versa) which he loves to unhealthy level, and from what I've seen it was due to some typical backstry that reminded me of Shiki from Tsukihime.

Needless to say, it's not for everyone; the me from years ago dropped it in one volume to show how incompatible it could be (and Fujin of Shadow aren't helping the matter). I was expecting him to be 'actually pretty strong' but this it was taking it way too far for me to accept.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 01:12   Link #1135
versionf

Quote:
Quote:
●問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ? そして、兎は煉獄へ 【著:竜ノ湖太郎/絵:天之有 】
Mondaiji's coming out!
And so, bunny heads toward purgatory

versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 06:34   Link #1136
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
And so, bunny heads toward purgatory

Here's the synopsis,

Quote:
アジ=ダカーハの圧倒的な力に苦しむ十六夜たちの前に現れた最強の援軍。人類最終
試練に挑む複数のギフトゲームが開幕し、ついに十六夜たちの反撃が始まる! 一方、天
界では白夜叉、そして斉天大聖が動きだし!?
Don't worry people, we are back on the track~
Old 2014-02-23, 06:37   Link #1137
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Here's the synopsis,

Don't worry people, we are back on the track~
So back to the main story? If so, then I wonder if the arc will end in the new volume.

I don't feel like making a post so I'll just announce it here. Volume 3 is completed and the full text is up and running as well. If you encounter any problems, please let me know. I'll likely make this comment in the BT forums as well. Thanks for your patience!
Old 2014-02-23, 06:56   Link #1138
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Tried to translate the synopsis and what I got was:

Quote:
In front of Izayoi and the others who is defeated by Azi Dahaka's overwhelming strength, the ultimate reinforcement appears. The curtain for the Gift Game challenging the [Last Trial of Humanity] raises; at last, Izayoi and the others' counterattack begins! On the other side, with Shiroyasha in Heaven (Tenkai, Celestial World), the Great Sage Equaling Heaven now moves?!
Roughly something like that. Haven't read about Wukong here, but wasn't he's from, like, 4 Volumes ago? He's still alive? And from the synopsis, it seems that we will see some power-ups here, since this is a counterattack.

Say, how do you translate X-tachi form? I translated Izayoi-tachi as Izayoi and the others, and Izayoi and co is possible too, but is there any better alternatives? And the last line felt really rough and clunky too. (not an expert translator here, just roughly understands basic Japanese)
Old 2014-02-23, 07:24   Link #1139
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

My take,
Quote:
The strongest reinforcement appears before Izayoi and others, who were suffering before the overwhelming power of Azi Dahaka. Humanity advances towards the final trial and the curtain to several Gift-Games raises. Finally, the counter attack of Izayoi and others commences! Meanwhile, in the celestial world, Shiroyasha and Sun Wukong make their move!
Old 2014-02-23, 07:32   Link #1140
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Ugh, yeah it was a compound sentence, could have switched the place to make it sound better. For the second line, I think it should be "Izayoi and the others", it felt better to me for some reason. Also, [Humanity's Last Trial] should have been in capital IMO since it refers to eldest Maou which Azi Dahaka is one (so it's basically saying"the counterattack against Azi Dahaka has begun!). I wasn't entirely sure about what exactly the last one meant so I can't comment.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko