AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-05, 01:49   Link #61
Sythychan

I dont know, I like how this is evolving, One of them being a question I've always had may be answered.

Why does Aizen use Hollows? Why would a Hollow Listen to Aizen and what reason is there for them to hold secrets against him for. Watch I bet Ulquiorra was the fraccion of a former 1st espada and he feels so much anger over it, but yeah I agree with Anno'

All these chapters are doing is furthering Ichigo's determination, but then again I do kinda remember a fight back in SS arc that last 3-5 manga chapters. It's clear its following a pattern but meh, we dont have to complain and like I've said before, Cherish what we have, Ulq will be dust in a matter of chapters.
Old 2009-03-05, 02:20   Link #62
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
That's why I liked Ikkaku's and Renji's first fights the most...even without flashy power-ups, just fighting basics were enough to put up a great fight. Now it's like striving to make a difference through ridiculous changes.
Dude totally agree with you. The fights are like dragging on and it doesn't have the same intensity as the SS arc. KT is losing it imo.
Old 2009-03-05, 04:20   Link #63
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Man, another secret release?

I thought Ulg was already pawning Ichigo as it is. I fail to see what can happen for Ichigo to warrant such attention safe Hollow transformation.

In any case, those last two months have been a serious disappointment. This battle has been nothing other than sword clashing, Getsuga tenshou and power-ups from Ulq. Nothing new under the sun...

If people knew this would be the case, I doubt it they would want to get away from the captains/espada fights so quickly.

Damn, I can't wait to see the Stark/Shunsui fight...
Old 2009-03-05, 04:39   Link #64
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
Man, another secret release?

I thought Ulg was already pawning Ichigo as it is. I fail to see what can happen for Ichigo to warrant such attention safe Hollow transformation.

In any case, those last two months have been a serious disappointment. This battle has been nothing other than sword clashing, Getsuga tenshou and power-ups from Ulq. Nothing new under the sun...

If people knew this would be the case, I doubt it they would want to get away from the captains/espada fights so quickly.

Damn, I can't wait to see the Stark/Shunsui fight...
Lol imagine Stark is like

Heh...so Ulquorria released his 2nd form.
Old 2009-03-05, 06:43   Link #65
Josh Uzumaki

do you remember the thing inside orohime. that thing that aizen wanted? maybe she will use that on ichigo to increase his powers. like ubber vizard/shinigami second release
Old 2009-03-05, 06:47   Link #66
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

I think that only the vizards can fight back the top 4 espadas at the same level. I doubt Aizen, Ichimaru or Tousen is stronger than Barragan or Stark unless they are also vizards. The levels are just too distant from one espada to another espada concerning the given numbers. It will be a horrendous bs if Shunsui battles Stark as an equal or Toshiro against Halibel, cant even say Soifon x Barragan.
Old 2009-03-05, 07:03   Link #67
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
ichigo beat (or equaled) kenpachi
uliq (#4) owned ichigo when ichigo was MUCH more powerful then he was when he was fighting kenpachi (bankai+mask)
kenpachi owned tousen (bankai and all)

logiclly tousen is weaker then the espada that are 4# and over

gin matched with hitsugaya
hitsugaya jobs to anyone else

logiclly gin is weaker then the top 4 espada

its just math
Old 2009-03-05, 07:05   Link #68
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Think of it as jankenpo, rock beats scissors and scissors beat paper but that doesn't mean rock can beat paper.
Also,the power of Bankai varies by individual, so Aizen,Gin,Shunsui,Juushiro and Soifon can be much stronger than you think.
Old 2009-03-05, 07:07   Link #69
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

if they were competing in different fields i would agree
but since they are fighting to the death in swordfights...
Old 2009-03-05, 07:10   Link #70
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ah,but still, shinigami powers are categorized by 4 things: hand-to-hand,swordsmanship,kido and movement, you could say that swords beat kido, hand-to-hand beats swords and kido beats hand-to-hand (there's a pathetic bleach game based on this too).
Old 2009-03-05, 08:39   Link #71
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Arent the spoilers out yet?
Old 2009-03-05, 08:46   Link #72
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
uliq (#4) owned ichigo when ichigo was MUCH more powerful then he was when he was fighting kenpachi (bankai+mask)

gin matched with hitsugaya
hitsugaya jobs to anyone else

logiclly gin is weaker then the top 4 espada

its just math
Sooo... you're saying that just because Tosen lost to Kenpachi, he's weaker than #4 and over?

Tosen lost because he was up against a guy that doesn't even flinch when a sword goes through him. Tosen's Bankai renders all senses but touch inoperable, letting Tosen do as he pleases to them. Kenpachi won not only because he outsmarted Tosen, but because he was crazy enough to let himself be stabbed like that. Almost anyone else, probably even some that are stronger than Kenpachi, would have lost that fight. Tosen MIGHT be weaker than Kenpachi concerning pure reiatsu, but Tosen has a very strong ability to make up for it.

The rock-paper-scissors explanation fits, especially in this case, IMO. Tosen is paper and Kenpachi is teh scissors

And fwiw, Hitsu matched Gin in Shikai mode. I don't think they'd have the exact same result if they were in Bankai mode.

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-03-05 at 08:57.
Old 2009-03-05, 10:40   Link #73
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post

Yet Tousen managed to easily slice GJ's arm clean off when a direct hit from Kuro Getsuga Tenshou from bankai Ichigo only managed a shallow cut...

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about Tousen and Gin's strength. I don't think they're vizards, but they still seem pretty strong to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ah,but still, shinigami powers are categorized by 4 things: hand-to-hand,swordsmanship,kido and movement, you could say that swords beat kido, hand-to-hand beats swords and kido beats hand-to-hand (there's a pathetic bleach game based on this too).
It gets more complicated when you consider that many of the captains are very good at all those methods. It's implied Aizen has nearly maxed out in all 4 areas. Also, 11th division doesn't use any fighting method but swordsmanship yet they're considered the strongest division (that may be self-proclaimed though).

Old 2009-03-05, 10:42   Link #74
sayde

I think Tousen lost to Kenpachi due to plot protection. Instead of slicing him up bit by bit at the beginning, Tousen probably could've won if he didn't mess around and went for the immediate kill (like what happened in the most current episode).

Last edited by sayde; 2009-03-05 at 15:11.
Old 2009-03-05, 10:43   Link #75
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach 348: The Lust 2

The Lust 2

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter. Upon seeing Ulquiorra's new form Ichigo is stunned. Now Ulquiorra's lower body is covered with something similar to black fur (use your own judgment when the scan is out), his bare feet have claws similar to the eagle's and his black tail is twice as long as his body.A scene cuts Ishida and Orihime who are on their way up to where the fight is. Suddenly they both sense such a strong reiatsu. Ishida thinks not only the reiatsu is powerful but also thick and dark as if there's an ocean being placed up there in the sky. He then hurries up trying to get there sooner.

* A scene cuts back to Ulquiorra who is telling Ichigo this is a resurrection segunda etapa which only he out of all the espadas has. And that even Aizen has never seen this form of his. However, instead of getting scare Ichigo is at the fighting pose ready to fight Ulquiorra again. His fearless expression amazes Ulquiorra. But then he notices Ichigo's sword is shaking even if it's just a little bit so he thinks, "He is not that crazy to be fearless...but that are the eyes of those who's not willing to die. Even right now he thinks he could win.""Fine. Even if you are all crushed and gone I will make you understand it."

* Then he attacked Ichigo causing him to hit the tower. Ulquiorra follows and grabs his face but once Ichigo uses his sword to defend himself, a tail wipes another side of his face. Ichigo calls out his mask but couldn't do much anyway. "Even with an enemy you fear his powers and know the difference, you still dare to fight him. This is beyond my understanding." Say Ulquiorra then kicks Ichigo again causing him to clash another tower."If this is a thing you called a heart. Then a reason you humans are hurt is because of it. Because you humans have the hearts that's why you all will die here."

* After a short silence, Ichigo replies, "Who said I fight because I want to win? I fight because I have to win!" Then he tries to stand in a fighting pose. They stare at each other then Ulquiorra says,"What a fool." Orihime finally arrived at the top of the dome. She is worried upon unable to sense Ichigo's reiatsu. However, what she see causes her to shock. Ulquiorra's using his tail to hold a limp Ichigo by his neck (he passed out). Ulquiorra notices Orihime so he turns to her and says, "Here you are, woman. Good, now watch the moment the man you place all your hopes in die." With that he points his finger at Ichigo."Don't!!!" Screams Orihime but it doesn't stop a cero from causing a big hole in Ichigo's chest.

Credits : Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-03-05 at 10:53.
Old 2009-03-05, 11:02   Link #76
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

people keep forgetting the writing of characters in this show aren't as bland like in Dragonball Z...these fights are basically based on match-ups rather than OVER 9000!!!! Power Levels...
Old 2009-03-05, 11:45   Link #77
lequory
People hate good theories

I have to say that the manga is getting more and more interesting by the week. Is Ichigo actually going to die by the hands of Ulquiorra? If so that would be interesting to see the hero actually get killed and not get ressurected. Hmmmm..... I know thats a slim possibility but ATM it seems to be possible. My main question is "When are you going to take over again Hichigo".

I never wanted to post this in here. Wheres the 349 discussion @?

Im retarded. Im a thinking a week ahead of what chapter were on.

Last edited by lequory; 2009-03-06 at 10:24.
Old 2009-03-05, 11:45   Link #78
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
:sigh: .............

Looks like Ichi-vs-Bya as the best fight in Bleach won't lose to this one. Although I like Ulqi's release, it sure is an overkill. I'm afraid we can sum this up as

"99% of the time Ulqi pwnd Ichigo, then for 1% Ichigo stopped acting like a punching bag and beat Ulqi with whatever power up"

I prefer fights like the Byakuya-fight, where one side shows something new while the other side tries to keep up, then again something new is shown because the gap narrowed etc. What we have here is a one man show, and while the first and second release both look very nice, it's not really entertaining. :/ With the (hollow?)hole in his chest and with Orihime around I guess Ichi's power up will be revealed next week, and from there on Ulqiorra will serve as punching bag But ok, let's hope it won't turn out to be that dull.

At least Orihime is now there and Ulqiorra became a bit more interesting seeing him having secrets from his Aizen-sama it's a bit out of character though.
Old 2009-03-05, 11:48   Link #79
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

so now ichigo has a hole where his heart would be
guess that means he is goign to hollowfy
Old 2009-03-05, 12:13   Link #80
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

The Lust 2
Credits : Annie
Thats actually much less shitty than I thought it would be.
Something will happen next chapter!

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion