AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-09, 13:27   Link #1041
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
But isn't it kinda weird that Michael is the only 'guard dog' monitoring all these dangerous people? Well except if many Thors 2nd faculty member are also from military.

And is there any confirmation of Tita as party member? Still wonder is she playable or just important NPC that support main cast? At least Agate already confirmed as playable at some point.

+edit+
errr after googling this orbal gear, guess I get spoiled a little from 3rd? ^^'
Well, I don't think Michael is the only one, he's probably the one in charge, the boss. And technically I think Altina counts as one of the guards/monitors also.

Sadly nothing is said about Tita as far as I can see.

Orbal Gear is from 3rd, at least it has nothing to do with the main plot and is the first "side story" of the game.
Only thing I can say, be prepared to be spoiled about 3rd, zero and Ao when looking into Sen 3.

On another note, looks like next issue of Dengeki(25th of May) will have more info about Sen 3.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 13:40   Link #1042
The Green One

If anything Tita would probably fulfill a role like one of the "guest" characters from Cold Steel 2.
Old 2017-05-09, 16:51   Link #1043
Applehell

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/legend-he...ember-28-japan

Huh, I thought we learned everything we needed to know about how the Hundred Days War started back in TitS SC. At very least that it was carried out by the goverment. Only how much Ouroborous eas involved in that is was the main mystery. Weissman had awfully conveniently when he met Joshua and Loewe.

Quote:
So can we say Osborne/government make stupid decision with piling up dangerous peoples in one place with only one strong people to monitor them?

'bout new weapons at new fortress, new Soldats?
I guess Ash and Muse would also be considered problematic people under this context hints there much to their situation here then their personalities show.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 17:21   Link #1044
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Perhaps, It only says new weapons.

The fortress is being used for training, like they'll conquer it like they are on a mission(similar to SC I guess). There will be event(s) regarding Divine Knight in it also.
I would believe that this is inside of it

And yeah, that is the impression I also get, that the government is using the school as a garbage bin and throws everything unwanted there to get some use of it.
I mean, people that likely hate Osborne, Aurelia, Schmidt.
I don't see it weird if the government caught Randy and threw him there now either. It seems like something they would do to get him away from Crossbell.
Sadly, that somewhat makes sense. Everyone at that Thors 2nd Branch (more than likely) will have some serious beef with Osbourne (or someone else who created the current political predicament), and are giving this much technology and teaching? Also, I do recall someone stating the information of one of the new characters (the RMP guy, in which since he's part of the RMP, he's already untrustworthy), saying that he's basically there to use the school against Oroburous/Jaegers (or something like that), which I felt should've been handled by the Imperial Army or the Ironbloods themselves.

I wonder if Rean's presence there would even have an affect (nevermind the fact that since he's 'one of those people' who created the current political predicament (not of his free will), sadly most of the school might see him as an enemy; along with the fact that Rean himself is being monitored by Altina (more likely). ....Rean's situation is making me depressed again...

It makes me wonder if it's really safe for Tita to be there, considering who her family members are.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 17:25   Link #1045
Marx-93

Nice! Looking forward to the pics whenever they're leaked.

On the Hundred Years War, remember that the Hamel incident happened around when a certain child also got abandoned in Ymir. There is definitely still something more to uncover.

On Thors II, I think more than enemies, Osborne is putting people he needs monitored there (which is actually the most efficient way to go about it) . Looking at it objectively, there's nobody there who really hates him: Aurelia was in the war just for the glory, Schmidt likely doesn't even care about who rules Erebonia, Randy has his own platter full if he is there and Tita is an exchange student from a country with whom they're at peace. Same for Rean too. He doesn't like how things went, but I think we can't say he really hates Osborne. Even the citizens of Crossbell aren't really much after him but their independence and autonomy.

His real rivals: Oliver, bracers, ouroboros and Jaegers are all away.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 20:17   Link #1046
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
It makes me wonder if it's really safe for Tita to be there, considering who her family members are.
Agate is no doubt watching over her carefully, and Tita herself is hardly helpless after her adventures. She can likely take care of herself well enough. Being Schmidt's new apprentice, and apparently his current favorite one no doubt offers some level of protection as the Government wouldn't take action to anger him without a very significant reason I imagine, being one of the top Scientists, if not the top, in the Empire.
Old 2017-05-10, 01:18   Link #1047
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Well, I don't think Michael is the only one, he's probably the one in charge, the boss. And technically I think Altina counts as one of the guards/monitors also.

Sadly nothing is said about Tita as far as I can see.

Orbal Gear is from 3rd, at least it has nothing to do with the main plot and is the first "side story" of the game.
Only thing I can say, be prepared to be spoiled about 3rd, zero and Ao when looking into Sen 3.

On another note, looks like next issue of Dengeki(25th of May) will have more info about Sen 3.
Hmm as long as she didnt fall to ash-patter trap, yes there're at least 2 strong person that act as guard there. And maybe there are military subordinate of Michael to guard that 'jail', at least I hope so.

About orbal gear, is that new weap for battle or just sidequest/plot? If it useable for battle then there's still chance for playable Tita.
Ah yes looks like I need to lessen my reading on Sen3 news/comments from now on. T__T

Good for shorter waiting time, is there any hints what's the topic for next Dengeki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell
I guess Ash and Muse would also be considered problematic people under this context hints there much to their situation here then their personalities show.
Ash, well he's badboy alright but I wonder does he has the courage to confront Michael? So far Michael looks like 'public enemy' that confront everyone, even Agate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93
On the Hundred Years War, remember that the Hamel incident happened around when a certain child also got abandoned in Ymir. There is definitely still something more to uncover.
Uuhh... when you mentioned someone abandoned on Ymir, you mean that ashpatter?? 14 years ago that's mean he' around 6..
So he's somehow also involved to Hamel or 100 days war?
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 01:36   Link #1048
LROlsson

Quote:
About orbal gear, is that new weap for battle or just sidequest/plot? If it useable for battle then there's still chance for playable Tita.
Ah yes looks like I need to lessen my reading on Sen3 news/comments from now on. T__T

Good for shorter waiting time, is there any hints what's the topic for next Dengeki?
Spoiler for Minor for 3rd:

Not yet at least, the leaker only says latest info about Sen 3. Should get a better idea of what it might contain once the magazine release and get a look into it.
Old 2017-05-10, 01:46   Link #1049
Veriselle

The coincide timeline maybe lead to something. Osborne MAYBE leave rean to the schwarzer because he's going to the war and didnt know whether he will make it or not (despite erebonia high advantage at that time). But then they lost, and for some reason the emperor want him as his chancellor (which still baffled me like, what's osborne have that other politician dont). I think something did happen on hamel or hundred days war that changed him and make him think that rean better of with schwarzer, at least before all this trouble started.

And there's still mistery of rean's mother and that 'mixed' remark.

---

AND IT'S HERE!!!

Last edited by Veriselle; 2017-05-10 at 02:14.
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 02:22   Link #1050
Marx-93

More and Better images courtesy of Guan (and his commentary is also pretty good) and Weibo.

Spoiler for Images:

I'm not really much into Agate's new design; he loses his bandana and his new face is pretty generic. Tita is super-cute though.

On my previous comment, yes, I referred to our ashen Headpatter. We know Osborne left him in the woods the same year of the Hamel incident and the Hundred days War. Now, the reasons is a big mystery, but we do know that the Hamel incident changed Osborne, and that he was in charge of the clean up (in contrast, we don't even know if he participated in the war; only half of the Imperial Army invaded Liberl, so he might have been in charge of a part of the domestic front and that was why he was tasked with the cleanup). That incident was also what made him leave the military (it was only after that he was made the chancellor; remember that Osborne was seen as Vandyck's pupil and a candidate to lead the entire Imperial Army in the future, so then the offer of the Emperor makes a bit more sense).
Old 2017-05-10, 02:23   Link #1051
LROlsson

And the rest of Dengeki
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

source 1, and 2

edit: I'm slow...
Old 2017-05-10, 02:28   Link #1052
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Ooooh Tita you have grown up into a beautiful lady
Agate you damn lucky bastard ;---;
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 02:29   Link #1053
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The puberty stick sure did hit Tita hard. Her mothet must be proud.

And it would seem that putting on a ton of muscle mass is an A rank requirement for Agate.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 02:30   Link #1054
Veriselle

Agate's text is about how he rushed to thors when he heard about tita moving there
Tita's text is about no matter what he will always have agate in her mind
REAN DONT INTERFERE, this is the romance we've been waiting for!
If erica didnt gave her blessing already I'm gonna...!

Too bad for the bandana but he looks mature here, upgraded from deliquent to real man just look at that smile! A-rank bracer indeed.
And titaaa gotdammit you've become a lady now.

BTW I want that teal colored jersey, and good thinking giving both of them green-ish color to match
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 02:48   Link #1055
Marx-93

Oh, LROlsson comes with more images and better quality a minute later! As I thought, I should have left it to you. It's good to have someone so reliable on this kind of stuff.
Old 2017-05-10, 02:48   Link #1056
LROlsson

Huh, looks like there are character exclusive orders in the Brave Order system.

Altina's is Noir Crest(100% Absolute Reflect, high BP cost) and Rean's is Assault Formation <<Raging Fire>>(Damage up, CP gain, low BP cost).

And the missing page.

Rean's shown craft is Rasengeki (Spiral attack)
Kurt's shown craft is Tempest edge.
Atlina's shown craft is Fragarach
Juna's shown craft is Crossbreak

and it's implied in text that Juna isn't the only one that can style change, that maybe someone already announced can also do it.
(cough, Ash, cough)

edit: Two more pages from Dengeki, I think that is all from it.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The first page is about the fortress and Rean meeting Tita and Agate. As well as the contents for the limited box(The DLC named "Invitation from Thors main school" is simply a costume for new class VII to wear the main school's red uniform)
Second page is an ad for the next issue.
New characters, further info about the system. The cover art will be a Ys 8 and Sen 3 collaboration art.

source

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-05-10 at 04:49.
Old 2017-05-10, 05:28   Link #1057
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

OMG Tita is super cuteee!! ><
And she's in the right class under loli sensei!
Agate looks cool and mature, personally I prefer him like this than Sora design especially the clothes. Also I don't mind his lack of bandana because he's already 28.

But some things disappoint me..
Why there's no pic of Tita's s-craft while Agate got his. Hope it's not a sign of her being unplayable..
Kawaii Tita must be playable, whether guest or permanent!

And about Tita's hair that flow through her jersey in one of screenshot..
Ok I know it's graphic problem and hair is difficult but still... Hope it wont happen often! (still a little scared for long haired girls though).

What's the meaning of "The cover art will be a Ys 8 and Sen 3 collaboration art"? Ys8 artist draws Sen 3 cover?
Old 2017-05-10, 05:34   Link #1058
LROlsson

Quote:
What's the meaning of "The cover art will be a Ys 8 and Sen 3 collaboration art"? Ys8 artist draws Sen 3 cover?
It won't be an Ys 8 art or an Sen 3 art, but a piece of art with both Ys 8 and Sen 3 character(s). Art meant to both promote a game that is released on that day (Ys 8) and the upcoming game.
Old 2017-05-10, 05:45   Link #1059
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
It won't be an Ys 8 art or an Sen 3 art, but a piece of art with both Ys 8 and Sen 3 character(s). Art meant to both promote a game that is released on that day (Ys 8) and the upcoming game.
Aah I see, so next Dengeki cover will be Adol and Rean. I thought different artist will draw the cover. Somehow when I looked a Sen 2's cover, it feel really different style between standard and limited ed.

Also about that DLC, well dunno I'm whether to relieved or disappointed.
On the other hand I'm dissapointed it's just clothes DLC not extra plot, but in the other hand I'm happy because I want to see if Cedric personality changed, I want to see main Thors as 'villain or hostile' to Reaves one. LMAO
Old 2017-05-10, 07:50   Link #1060
The Green One

Dang Tita looks great indeed, excellent design, Agate is looking handsome himself.

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria