AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-27, 10:10   Link #81
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

邪悪にして悪辣なる地下帝国物語 (Jaakunishite Akuratsunaru Chika Teikoku Monogatari)

^^ That LN looks like an adaptation of turn-based strategy eroge with dungeon setting...

Is it 18+?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:50   Link #82
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
邪悪にして悪辣なる地下帝国物語 (Jaakunishite Akuratsunaru Chika Teikoku Monogatari)

^^ That LN looks like an adaptation of turn-based strategy eroge with dungeon setting...

Is it 18+?
15+ (well maybe a little bit over, but not that explicit), although it's a little bit gore and dark.

=========

When I read gun-ota latest chapter, I'm surprised to see
Spoiler:

I was like: "......wait, is He talking about my post...?" and then, awawawa~ I should have write "I really like his works" or "It's very interesting!" and add more detailed impression there or something like that~~ but, I guess it's talking about another person right?
In any case, I'm surprised!
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 11:01   Link #83
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
=========

Spoiler:

are you really sure he isn't talking about you ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 11:13   Link #84
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Apparently, with 『壁ドン!』" added to search terms along with title of gun-ota, this thread appeared on Google first page.

ドン!ドン!ドン!ドン!ドン! *banging head on wall, Steph style

*EDIT: currently adding "Youjo Senki" to my next read list.
Old 2014-02-27, 12:14   Link #85
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
15+ (well maybe a little bit over, but not that explicit), although it's a little bit gore and dark.

=========

Spoiler:

I was like: "......wait, is He talking about my post...?" and then, awawawa~ I should have write "I really like his works" or "It's very interesting!" and add more detailed impression there or something like that~~ but, I guess it's talking about another person right?
In any case, I'm surprised!
Lol, this is hilarious, hysterical! I wonder how much he was able to understand from GT (since it's no better at TL-ing English>Japanese, then it is at TL-ing Japanese>English).
Old 2014-02-27, 12:17   Link #86
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

What does it say?

Nevermind. I GT+Bing'd it.
Old 2014-02-27, 12:24   Link #87
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ How do you use GT, Bing and ATLAS (for those who have it) to translate from Japanese to English? I mean to ask if you simply translate text in each translation engine and compare the text, or somehow able to combine their result. ^^

BTW, about 邪悪にして悪辣なる地下帝国物語 (Jaakunishite Akuratsunaru Chika Teikoku Monogatari):

How do they raise an army or using the captured ones? Brainwash and tentacle? I have never seen any novel like this that isn't a one or two volumes hentai novel adapted from eroge.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 12:32   Link #88
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

For others (a rushed TL),

Quote:
It's just small talk but---- A friend told me that he googled {Gun-Ota} and found that a review was written on it overseas, too.

I was able to read the review through GT, though it was messy (since it's GT). The thing I was most surprised at was.... 『壁ドン!』 was still 『壁ドン!』 even overseas. It's really surprising to find that even 『壁ドン!』 was spread over to overseas.
Old 2014-02-27, 12:33   Link #89
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I just compared. It was my first try doing so. Far, far more effective than using just one or the other. I wish I had done so earlier, but well, too lazy~

^when I GT'd I thought it was the author that googled "Gun-Ota". I wouldn't have guessed that it was his friend.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:17   Link #90
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Lol, this is hilarious, hysterical! I wonder how much he was able to understand from GT (since it's no better at TL-ing English>Japanese, then it is at TL-ing Japanese>English).
I wonder about that as well... translating from English > Japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ How do you use GT, Bing and ATLAS (for those who have it) to translate from Japanese to English? I mean to ask if you simply translate text in each translation engine and compare the text, or somehow able to combine their result. ^^

BTW, about 邪悪にして悪辣なる地下帝国物語 (Jaakunishite Akuratsunaru Chika Teikoku Monogatari):

How do they raise an army or using the captured ones? Brainwash and tentacle? I have never seen any novel like this that isn't a one or two volumes hentai novel adapted from eroge.
So after they created a dungeon, using their soul, they found several Goblins who went to hide inside the dungeon they made. Monsters are persecuted by humans and ever since the fall of Magic Kingdom, they lost their guardians, and get hunted. Back to the siblings, they convince (more like tempt) these goblins to submit to them. Then, the pursuer of the goblins enter the dungeon. The prince summon a dark knight and order him to kill several intruders and let go the rest. The Knight ask if he is allowed to keep some of the intruders and the Prince give his permission. The knight managed to kill 3-4? intruders, and capture all of the girls (6 person). The knight used his power to make the girl submit to him and he treated them like dogs. 2 of the male survivors are brought in front of the Prince and Princess. One of the guy become a subordinate (thanks to his resourcefulness) in exchange for the Prince to spare the girls live. The other guy (who is so scared and begs for his life) is presented to the goblins, who happily accept it (He is tortured as part of revenge, and end up became goblins food). The prince order the 3 girls to return to town and spread rumor of the dungeon so that more adventurers will come. The other 3 girls stays behind (one of them falls in love to the guy who save their live). After that, The goblins started to increase in number (their reproductive abilities are high, just like orc) and one of the girl who stayed behind, trained them how to fight. The prince summoned monsters (such as giant spider, slime, etc) and the Princess modified the dungeon. So what's the point of inviting adventurers to challenge the dungeon? 1. food source for goblins, 2. Equipments to loot, 3. real combat trainings for new goblins. They slowly build their army to take over the other city.
Old 2014-02-27, 22:21   Link #91
BW95
Banned

Quote:

So after they created a dungeon, using their soul, they found several Goblins who went to hide inside the dungeon they made. Monsters are persecuted by humans and ever since the fall of Magic Kingdom, they lost their guardians, and get hunted. Back to the siblings, they convince (more like tempt) these goblins to submit to them. Then, the pursuer of the goblins enter the dungeon. The prince summon a dark knight and order him to kill several intruders and let go the rest. The Knight ask if he is allowed to keep some of the intruders and the Prince give his permission. The knight managed to kill 3-4? intruders, and capture all of the girls (6 person). The knight used his power to make the girl submit to him and he treated them like dogs. 2 of the male survivors are brought in front of the Prince and Princess. One of the guy become a subordinate (thanks to his resourcefulness) in exchange for the Prince to spare the girls live. The other guy (who is so scared and begs for his life) is presented to the goblins, who happily accept it (He is tortured as part of revenge, and end up became goblins food). The prince order the 3 girls to return to town and spread rumor of the dungeon so that more adventurers will come. The other 3 girls stays behind (one of them falls in love to the guy who save their live). After that, The goblins started to increase in number (their reproductive abilities are high, just like orc) and one of the girl who stayed behind, trained them how to fight. The prince summoned monsters (such as giant spider, slime, etc) and the Princess modified the dungeon. So what's the point of inviting adventurers to challenge the dungeon? 1. food source for goblins, 2. Equipments to loot, 3. real combat trainings for new goblins. They slowly build their army to take over the other city.
Impressive. Top be honest, I thought they were going to fool around with silly adventures like in Zvezda. So is this new subordinate planning on double-crossing the siblings or what? I hope not.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 22:58   Link #92
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

No, they are not, because they are powerless and wouldn't try stupid things. The guy who became their subordinate, at first felt forced, but as time goes, he started to be enchanted by both of them and thought that he must have been corrupted. He wants to convince them that revenge is not the only way but seeing that both of them didn't yield to his persuasion, he gave up. As for the siblings, both of them already sold their soul and became inhuman for the sake of revenge. Their reason to live are revenge, therefore they will continue to spread the flame of revenge, and will not end until either Underground Empire, or Saint Kingdom burned to ashes.
Old 2014-02-27, 23:14   Link #93
Kioras

Quote:

Woot, Sounds like the author is a fan of Dungeon Keeper.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 15:57   Link #94
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Uum, This year new publication started with: Mushoku Tensei (MFbooks), New World (Alphapolis), Re:zero (MFJ) on January, and then Chika Teikoku (Alphapolis), Hira-Heishi (Alphapolis), Isekai Soudou (Alphapolis), Musou Kane (HJ Bunko) on february (not to mention there are several others from Ponicanyon books, Regina books, and Arianrose, Kadokawa, etc).

New announcement for titles that are going to be published: Only Sense Online published by Fujimi Fantasia, and Illustrated by Yukisan (Hyakuran no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria). Also, there are two new titles also from Fujimi Fantasia, and 2 new titles from Overlap Bunko.

Lastly, about manga, AFAIK there are 3 titles: Tate Yuusha, Mushoku Tensei, and Shiro Koukoku. Guess that's all for today info I want to share.
Old 2014-03-01, 16:11   Link #95
BW95
Banned

So where are these siblings in their quest for revenge? Have they expanded beyond the dungeon yet and have any antagonists appeared yet?
Old 2014-03-01, 16:27   Link #96
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
So where are these siblings in their quest for revenge? Have they expanded beyond the dungeon yet and have any antagonists appeared yet?
Spoiler:
Old 2014-03-01, 17:26   Link #97
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Eh, did I said 3 titles by fujimi fantasia? make it 4: Konjiki Word Master is slated to be released on May, illustrated by Sumaki Shungo(?). VIVA YOUJO!

Fujimi Fantasia, I'm worried about them now~

Last edited by amatsunagi; 2014-03-01 at 17:37.
Old 2014-03-01, 17:27   Link #98
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler:
So are the antagonists here like the ruler good guys or dicks?
Old 2014-03-01, 17:30   Link #99
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
So are the antagonists here like the ruler good guys or dicks?
Spoiler:
Old 2014-03-02, 19:06   Link #100
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Forget four, Fujimi Fantasia added another one title from Narou to their lineup...that makes it five for this year, seriously, what's wrong with you, Fujimi Fantasia

There are also another title that will going to be published, although the info of publisher still unknown: one thing for sure, no digest so it's not Alphapolis. Another Fujimi Fantasia?

Tags
web novel