AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-06-01, 13:02   Link #2281
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnot View Post
Please help me, i think its a very very recent anime, but i cant remember a title, and its not among my file heap...

So it starts with this girl looking around the fantasy world setting, and she behaved like everything was a novelty to her, and then she flies around and i think she bounced around somewhat, in a pinball manner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
I can only think you refer to Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu.
Quote:
Hmm, no, this is not it, sadly.
Unfortunately, 'Mahou Shoujo Tai' was the first thing to come to my mind as well, and I can't think of anything else that comes close. :/
  • 'girl looking around the fantasy world' --- CHECK
  • 'everything was a novelty to her' --- Check
  • 'she flies around ... bounced in pinball manner' --- CHECK PLUS!
As for the vintage.. is 2004~2005-ish 'very recent'? (I believe AF finished subbing it around the end of 2005.) Maybe not 'very very recent', but some people can consider that very new. Did you mean 'bleeding edge new' as in the past season or two?

I'm fairly 'certain' that your current description fits this series 'perfectly'. I'm not sure if you have since watched the first episode to confirm it is not what you are looking for, but I am going to send you a PM with examples to try and help out.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Episodes 1 and 2 were distributed together as one video by AF (episode 01&02 CM break in between). The major Flying and Pinball Bouncing is in the beginning of Episode 2.

If you are sure 'Mahou Shoujo Tai' is NOT what you are searching for then if you could provide a more detailed description (or why Mahou Shoujotai seems incorrect) then it might be easier to narrow it down (or in a way broaden) the possible candidates.
(Any minute details that might help distinguish it? Was she flying on a vehicle/object, by herself, or being thrown around rather then 'flying'? etc.)

'Mahou Shoujo Tai' could very well be wrong and if so hopefully we can help you out. ^_^

Last edited by anime2004; 2007-06-01 at 13:55.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 23:59   Link #2282
Fruitfly

Can someone tell me where these are from?

1st one is a little small but it looks like little gundam people with living faces playing baseball.
Thanks in advance
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 00:40   Link #2283
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post

Shippu Iron Leaguer
Quote:
Mizuiro Jidai
ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 01:02   Link #2284
Karnot
Banned

Quote:
If you are sure 'Mahou Shoujo Tai' is NOT what you are searching for
Yes, pretty sure. The girl was more of a young woman than a kid, and she wasnt "lost" in fantasy world, but rather exploring it. She was standing on top of some cliff, i think, looking down on the forests, valleys, etc...

And by "recent" i mean that i download pretty much every single first episode that gets released on TT, so it had to be this year's anime, i guess...although why did i delete it i have no idea. I must have been insane for a moment, or something.
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 01:25   Link #2285
jedinat

Quote:
Yes, pretty sure. The girl was more of a young woman than a kid, and she wasnt "lost" in fantasy world, but rather exploring it. She was standing on top of some cliff, i think, looking down on the forests, valleys, etc...

And by "recent" i mean that i download pretty much every single first episode that gets released on TT, so it had to be this year's anime, i guess...although why did i delete it i have no idea. I must have been insane for a moment, or something.
Okay, based on that I can only think Seirei no Moribito, but that absolutely does not fit your original description.

Ring any bells?
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 05:19   Link #2286
Karnot
Banned

I follow Seirei, and its not that...
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 07:34   Link #2287
jpwong

Well, if you're saying it has to have been this year, there's only been 2 anime seasons so far, Winter 06/07 and Spring 07. If you have the time, you could look though these links

http://fansub.andrewlb.com/pukiwiki....%202006%2F2007
http://fansub.andrewlb.com/pukiwiki.php?Spring%202007

Since it lists I think pretty much everything that premiered this year for each of those seasons. Unfortunatly, I can't think of anything it might be either.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 09:51   Link #2288
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post

Gokudou-kun Manyuuki
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 10:56   Link #2289
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
can anyone ID this mystery guy =3
the pics are all of him

-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 11:34   Link #2290
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
can anyone ID this mystery guy =3
the pics are all of him

That would be Jun from Onegai my Melody ~Kuru Kuru Shuffle!~.
Old 2007-06-02, 23:28   Link #2291
iceglaze

Ok so there is this anime show that i have been looking for a little over a year now. it reminds me of neon or gundum but is not either one of those. There are these machines that look like gundumes on the out side and there are only 7 of them i think i can't remember. they are deployed in time of crisis. by the way this is all at an academy i think that is in space. the 7 mechs have 7 specific pilot that go to each one and the mech can refuse any piolet. the main character is a boy who is at the academy and he falls in to one of the mechs and it accepts him as the pilot. oh another thing is that one of the pilots of the 7 mechs is never seen really and every time you see her in the show she is alone and shrouded in white i think.

sorry if all of this is a little out of order. if something dosen't make sense just ask a question and i will answer to the best of my ability.
iceglaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 02:28   Link #2292
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceglaze View Post
Ok so there is this anime show that i have been looking for a little over a year now. it reminds me of neon or gundum but is not either one of those. There are these machines that look like gundumes on the out side and there are only 7 of them i think i can't remember. they are deployed in time of crisis. by the way this is all at an academy i think that is in space. the 7 mechs have 7 specific pilot that go to each one and the mech can refuse any piolet. the main character is a boy who is at the academy and he falls in to one of the mechs and it accepts him as the pilot. oh another thing is that one of the pilots of the 7 mechs is never seen really and every time you see her in the show she is alone and shrouded in white i think.

sorry if all of this is a little out of order. if something dosen't make sense just ask a question and i will answer to the best of my ability.
Candidate for Goddess [Megami Kouhosei] (Pilot Candidate is the dub title)
Although licensed, the OVA is still up for grabs it seems
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/100.html
Old 2007-06-04, 01:17   Link #2293
iceglaze

thanks for the info
Old 2007-06-04, 21:52   Link #2294
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

there's this show where the king and queen of a certain kingdom were turned to stone so the princess took off (to break the spell i presume...). she has a box of crayons which lets her summon talking vegetables when she needs help. the whole series was done in chibi style (i think). anyone know what i'm talking about?
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 01:21   Link #2295
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANABANANA View Post
there's this show where the king and queen of a certain kingdom were turned to stone so the princess took off (to break the spell i presume...). she has a box of crayons which lets her summon talking vegetables when she needs help. the whole series was done in chibi style (i think). anyone know what i'm talking about?
That would be Yume no Crayon Oukoku.
Old 2007-06-05, 14:22   Link #2296
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

awesome, thanks alot
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 01:31   Link #2297
iceglaze

samurai

there is this show that has 5 heroes that are ordinary people. but when they need to they get these suits samurai armor. each her with a different color. when they need to, four of them give there power to the red one and he turns white with a double bladed samurai sword. i think all of this is right. can i get some help please.
Old 2007-06-06, 01:37   Link #2298
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, aka Ronin Warriors
Old 2007-06-06, 18:11   Link #2299
sothis

Quote:
Although licensed, the OVA is still up for grabs it seems
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/100.html
eek! not a good suggestion to make.

absolutely do not watch the ova instead of the tv series, if you haven't seen all of the tv series. it will spoil the series for you, as it's sort of... hmm. here's the relations writeup i wrote for it (which is carefully worded so as to avoid spoilers):

Quote:
The Candidate for Goddess OVA is a short summary of the TV series, essentially, told though the narration of one of the main characters of the TV series. The only new content the OVA brings is a brief look at one of the secondary character's past, and the inner thoughts and feelings of this character. The content itself is mostly from the TV series. Thus, watch it optionally, but don't expect very much that's new or special, and don't expect it to answer any of the questions you'll inevitably have after watching the TV series, because it won't answer any of them.
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 18:50   Link #2300
Shana

This girl, what's her name? and what anime come she from?

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel