Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2014-04-21, 12:32   Link #21
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Didn't she pass/will pass her snake to Shintaro? Also shouldn't she be considered dead at the moment since dying is one of the conditions to get in and not coming back is as good as staying dead?
No, you came back to life once you have a Snake. And there is still one Snake left that is free to grab.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 14:14   Link #22
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyKitty View Post
Someone in my home forum made a speculation picture based on the anime OP about which songs will appear in the anime:

Images
Kagerou Project songs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This is pretty cool. A solid theory but I think it will look at all the songs but it will place emphasis on some more then others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
To note a few thing.

Summer Time Record is not a good end, it is simply a ED song. Jin has declared the music route is bad end only.

The actual ending of the music route is Mary's Fictional World, formally titles by Jin as the Music Route Final Movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Finally a thread where we can spoil as we please.
So far there's no "good end" in sight. Some would argue that the route in Summertime Record was a good end, but Ayano and Hiyori are still dead, so... no.
Yeah I would imagine that the LN will have the good end while manga and anime get some type of chaotic good/neutral/evil route.

I do think that we will get to see members 0-9 all together live and well. Or at least I hope !

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 00:59   Link #23
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Personally I think at the end of manga/anime series some characters might sacrifice their lives to save the most number of people they are able to (and my hunch would be... uhm Ayano, Konoha, Azami and maybe Shintarou), and the series might end at a bittersweet note, with some hope for the future of the ones left.

The LN has the most potential to have a "good ending" though.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12
BloodyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 01:27   Link #24
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Personally I think at the end of manga/anime series some characters might sacrifice their lives to save the most number of people they are able to (and my hunch would be... uhm Ayano, Konoha, Azami and maybe Shintarou), and the series might end at a bittersweet note, with some hope for the future of the ones left.

The LN has the most potential to have a "good ending" though.
Yup, out of all of the mediums I think the LN is going to get the good ending. Manga and Anime will get the "in between" ending.

I do hope that the good ending will see everyone alive and well though. A meerkat can dream~

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-04-23, 01:20   Link #25
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

I added a playlist in this post for people who prefer listening to real singers (utaite) more than Vocaloid. If anybody here want to get into Kagerou Project, but don't like Vocaloid, you can refer to the playlist. In the playlist I included all the Kagerou Project song covers which are to my liking. I also listed engsub vocaloid Kagerou Project songs that have no covers or have non-engsub covers. Notice the notes under the video's name to know which songs are Vocaloid and which songs are English subbed.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-04-25, 20:54   Link #26
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Judging from the preview pics of episode 3, it looks like we will be getting to the amusement park scene on episode 4. This is going to be a slooow ride.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 03:22   Link #27
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Judging from the preview pics of episode 3, it looks like we will be getting to the amusement park scene on episode 4. This is going to be a slooow ride.
I'm not sure about that. It has been announced that episode 4's title is Kagerou Daze, and with Hibiya already appearing in the anime version...
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-04-26, 05:19   Link #28
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

^ Or they can put the scene on hold and jump straight at Hibiya's story

Pls Jin don't fuck up episode 3.

Also do we have leaks on the titles of episode 5 and beyond??
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 11:10   Link #29
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
^ Or they can put the scene on hold and jump straight at Hibiya's story

Pls Jin don't fuck up episode 3.

Also do we have leaks on the titles of episode 5 and beyond??
The anime official website only announced episode 4's title, don't know about others yet.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-05-02, 03:50   Link #30
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

An interesting theory about the anime OP I've seen from facebook:

Quote:

The reason behind "MekakuCity ACTORS" - Once Upon A KagePro Theory/Hypothesis/Whatever by me xP

As we all know, Shintaro Kisaragi is our protagonist. A HikiNEET who shut himself in his room for 2 years. The main story of KagePro revolves around him.

But... why do we have like... 9 Main Characters?

Maybe Jin just decided to do "Oh I'm gonna create likable and important characters to boost the fandom and earn money to buy a new truck!!!"

Or maybe, there's another reason behind that.

As you could see at the beginning of the anime (MCA) Opening Theme "daze", the Mekakushi Dan members are holding spray cans which shows their distinctive color.

The animation goes:
No. 1 Kido - No. 5 Momo (Conceal, Captivate)
No. 2 Seto - No. 8 Hibiya (Steal, Focus)
No. 4 Marry - No. 3 Kano (Combine, Deceive)
No. 9 Konoha (Wake)
No. 6 Ene (Open)
No. 7 Shintaro (Favor)

Seems like each frame shows people with opposite eye powers but i'm not so sure about Seto-Hibiya and Marry-Kano.

I'm sure to most, this seems like that "Character Intro" we see in most opening themes. However, I think there's some foreshadowing in this.

As mentioned in Mekakushi Code act 03, Kido's power is opposite to Momo. The pairs might be the characters with opposite eye-powers.

Now onto, the last three frame/s (?)
No. 9 Konoha | No. 6 Ene | No. 7 Shintaro

They could've just put Konoha and Ene in one frame and Shintaro alone on the last one but it looks like Jin is trying to tell us something with those solo character frames.

Ene appeared before Shintaro (protagonist) because Ene is the deuteragonist of the series. (Note: deuteragonist - second most important character next to the protagonist)
Without Ene, Shintaro would have never left that room/Shintaro would have never killed himself.

Konoha appeared before Ene and Shin because Konoha is the tritagonist of the series (Note: tritagonist - third most important character)

According to Wikipedia (lol, I don't really trust that site), "As a character, a tritagonist may act as the instigator or cause of the sufferings of the protagonist"
We all know that Kuroha tortured Marry in Outer Science and, Kuroha accidentally killed Shintaro in Lost Time Memory. (#SPOILER)

With the information stated above, we can conclude that:
Shintaro is the protagonist
Ene is the deuteragonist
Konoha is the tritagonist

The rest (Kido, Kano, Momo, Seto, Marry, Hibiya) are still main characters but not as important to the plot as these three.

Moving on....

Jin originally planned the project to be named "MekakuCity Project". (Mekakushi meaning Blindfold + City) but the title "Kagerou Project" became too popular that Jin decided to just go with it.

The albums of Jin's songs are "MekakuCity Days" and "MekakuCity Record".

He probably got "Days" from Kagerou Days and the two days which serves as the setting of the story (August 14, August 15)

"Record" aka that old disc-like thing you see way back in the early days before CD's became popular is probably Jin's reference to Children Record, Death God Record, etc.
(Also, MekakuCity Actors's logo is "8 circles that form a record" Source: mekakucityactors.com)

Now... what about "Actors"? A clear reference to this would be "Heaphone Actor" BUT Ene is supposed to be the one and only Actor. Why is it "MekakuCity ACTORS"

So this explains it....the word "Deuteragonist" is from the GREEK word "Deuteragonistes" meaning "second ACTOR"
(Same goes for Protagonist - Protagonistes - Chief Actor)

The info above^ gives sense to the title "MekakuCity Actors". The Mekakushi Dan members are the main characters. They are the ACTors of the plot.

Please Note that:
ACT 01 - Jinzou Enemy
ACT 02 - Kisaragi Attention
ACT 03 - Mekakushi Code
ACT 04 - Kagerou Days

Instead of "Episode No. etc" it's ACT (probably from those stage play acts or just another clever wordplay created by Jin)
Those ACTs are made possible by the ACTORS of MEKAKUCITY

Moving on...

Like what I said earlier, deuteragonist is from a GREEK word. GREEK. GREEK. GREEK. A word which means second ACTOR.
And where did Medusa (aka Azami) came from? GREEK mythology. GREEK.

So this basically ends my mash of written information.
This is how I view MekakuCity Actors, the Mekakushi Dan and the different "ACTS" of the anime.

Okay now, look, THIS ISN'T OFFICIAL. THIS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

I just want to tell everyone what I think about the secrets of Kagerou Project. I'm a sucker for this kind of mysteries XD

But remember, I'm just a rotten 13-year old kid so please don't trust me on this 100%.
Source
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-05-02, 03:58   Link #31
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The above theory has one glaring hole. Ayano and Kano has far more weight in the story than Ene for the above theory to work.

Also, don't drew conclusion too quickly on Shintaro's power. There is two possible candidate right now.
Old 2014-05-02, 04:41   Link #32
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
The above theory has one glaring hole. Ayano and Kano has far more weight in the story than Ene for the above theory to work.

Also, don't drew conclusion too quickly on Shintaro's power. There is two possible candidate right now.
The theory is not mine, and I do get your point about Ene, Ayano and Kano, knowing what we know up to this point about the series. Though that Ene view in the theory might not be totally disproved since we all don't know which expositions and direction the anime might have. Kano and Ayano's importance might only be mentioned off-screen compared to the novel, and Ene does have potential to be able to do something in the grand scheme, since she swore with Ayano to defeat Saeru no Ebi with her and Ene has more chance in on-screen appearance.

Agree about Shintaro's power, though it is not very important to what the person who wrote the theory tries to say.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-05-02, 05:29   Link #33
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

On top of that....Konoha being less important than Takane?
Old 2014-05-16, 23:39   Link #34
BionicMeerkat

Hmmm figured it would be more appropriate to post it here in comparison to posting it in the Light Novel section. Apparently Jin is planning on releasing a new song on the 22th of this month. Here is the source. Any thoughts? Could this be a new project or possibly a new song to the Kagerou Project, even though he has stated he is done with it?

Old 2014-05-18, 05:41   Link #35
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Before that news I already had heard from a fellow fan (who is staying in Japan) about Jin working on a new different project from Kagepro. So this song might very likely be that new project I heard about.
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-05-20, 12:43   Link #36
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Before that news I already had heard from a fellow fan (who is staying in Japan) about Jin working on a new different project from Kagepro. So this song might very likely be that new project I heard about.
Yeah I had heard that Jin was planning on making a new project as well. I know he has said multiple times that he is done with the MVs for KagePro so I too think it is the new project. It was more food for thought/speculation

Old 2014-05-22, 09:30   Link #37
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

The new song by Jin is here, looks more like an IA appreciation song rather than Jin's new project:

NicoNico
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn

Old 2014-05-22, 10:37   Link #38
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
The new song by Jin is here, looks more like an IA appreciation song rather than Jin's new project:

NicoNico
Thank you for sharing the link! I loled at the comments with all their glory haha

But I really did get Shounen Brave vibes in the beginning. The pitch IA had was pretty high but it sounded great. There also seemed to be homage to the KagePro but I think it was mainly since it propelled him into stardom so having a nice throwback was cool. Granted, I could be wrong about that though.

Dat smile at the end tho~ <3

Old 2014-05-29, 11:57   Link #39
BionicMeerkat

Hey all! So the full version/PV for Daze is out now! Here you go~

I don't know how to show previews like BloodyKitty or the others, so sorry about that!
Edit: I forgot quoting shows the tags... Thank you Kitty for indirectly teaching me how to display previews!

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2014-05-29 at 12:02. Reason: I derped
Old 2014-06-01, 20:46   Link #40
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Linking this here too.
This is amazing stuff.

NicoNico

Tags
kagerou project, mekakucity actors, song series