AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-04, 15:16   Link #341
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

lol you know I have to admit I'm one of the ones that can say "I definitely thought that you were a idiot"
that was actually little unexpected, same with Haruto and Akari too

So next up is the beach!!!

hope Aoi-chwan tags along
Old 2009-02-04, 16:18   Link #342
X207
Gamyūsa

looks like its akari's turn to strike back. i look forward to ch33 to see how it goes along with eba.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 14:32   Link #343
Dark Mage

Anyone seen chapter 33 Raws yet? I wanna know why Nanami was acting so depressed at the end of the chapter.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 16:36   Link #344
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Anyone seen chapter 33 Raws yet? I wanna know why Nanami was acting so depressed at the end of the chapter.
Spoiler for spoiler about chapter 33:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 17:17   Link #345
Dark Mage

Ooh I so wish I could read japanese coz if you are just looking at the pictures, Nanami's expression looks so down. Man Eba is completely on the defensive as she just keeps observing
Old 2009-02-07, 18:12   Link #346
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Spoiler for spoiler about chapter 33:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 20:55   Link #347
Dark Mage

I dont think the mangaka will apply the same rule twice and another reason is Suzuka always got sad when Yamato and Honoka got along well but Eba barely shows any reaction. Also talking of rules since the mangaka once let suzuka who was virtually living with Yamato win at the end, so for the mangaka's new manga he might not go for the same route meaning he wont make Eba, who is living with Haruto, end up together with Haruto coz then it would become similar to Suzuka. Also the mangaka likes his girls to be short haired lol
Old 2009-02-08, 06:13   Link #348
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
I dont think the mangaka will apply the same rule twice and another reason is Suzuka always got sad when Yamato and Honoka got along well but Eba barely shows any reaction. Also talking of rules since the mangaka once let suzuka who was virtually living with Yamato win at the end, so for the mangaka's new manga he might not go for the same route meaning he wont make Eba, who is living with Haruto, end up together with Haruto coz then it would become similar to Suzuka. Also the mangaka likes his girls to be short haired lol
So on the one hand he won't go according to what he already did (first girlfriend loses) but at the same time stick to his habit of letting the short-haired girl "win" ?
Also, i wrote that i was just kidding, as of yet no one can actually predict the outcome with any kind of solid argument, cause there's none so far. If the argument is that most people expect the author to go a different path this time then why wouldn't he want to suprise all of them? After all this one's pretty much on the edge right now, i don't see where this is going and i like it for the time being.
On a side note, with these two angstful characters it's extremely doubtful Haruto and Nanami are going to become a couple in the next few chapters at all.
Old 2009-02-08, 07:13   Link #349
Dark Mage

lol Waven I knew you were kidding I was just speculating on what could happen because Eba's laid-back attitude is just plain annoying me. I am guessing Rin telling Nanami of Haruto's trip to Tokyo for Eba's sake is pretty much what will take Nanami's aggressive pressing o quiten down a bit provided Rin does really come to Hiroshima
Old 2009-02-08, 09:37   Link #350
LCeh

Quote:
You don't think Eba shows any reaction? I think she does. She has just been holding it in as a good friend, and she probably doesn't even realize this yet. There is a good chance that if something do happen between Nanami and Haruto, she will be in denial of her own feelings and act as she's "supposed to" only to have them explode later down the road.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 18:21   Link #351
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Actually, the mangaka could use the least probable route and go with Aoi instead, just think about Suzuka factions and the similarities differences between Suzuka-Honoka, Nanami-Eba. As the factions collide the poor guy writing the story needs to decide on an ending himself, so without dissatisfying anybody, or he might do just the opposite, he´d go with the 3rd choice
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 19:08   Link #352
oDin01

Well at least the manga's title isn't Eba Yuzuki or Kanzaki Nanami so they at least have a chance.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 19:11   Link #353
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Actually, the mangaka could use the least probable route and go with Aoi instead, just think about Suzuka factions and the similarities differences between Suzuka-Honoka, Nanami-Eba. As the factions collide the poor guy writing the story needs to decide on an ending himself, so without dissatisfying anybody, or he might do just the opposite, he´d go with the 3rd choice
ehh, he goes for his oh so awesomely hawt sister....hmm interesting

totally never thought of that before
Old 2009-02-08, 21:55   Link #354
Justin Kim
*Artist

Wow, lucky I found this manga post here...I almost forgot the name of the pre-sequel of Suzuka. Now I can continue reading my manga peacefully...
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 00:03   Link #355
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
Well at least the manga's title isn't Eba Yuzuki or Kanzaki Nanami so they at least have a chance.
lol an excellent point and apart from the name, Suzuka's fate was decided right from the start when Yamato saw her jump. There are no such clear indications like that in Kimi no Iru Machi which makes things a lot more interesting
Old 2009-02-09, 14:00   Link #356
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
lol an excellent point and apart from the name, Suzuka's fate was decided right from the start when Yamato saw her jump. There are no such clear indications like that in Kimi no Iru Machi which makes things a lot more interesting
Remember the 'excuse' Seo gave about the name, how it wasn't about Suzuka herself but about the wind?

At least this title is a lot more ambiguous
Old 2009-02-09, 16:55   Link #357
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 34/35 raw:
Old 2009-02-09, 19:12   Link #358
Dark Mage

Haruto can kiss his peaceful life goodbye lol and I can kinda guess the first thing Rin is gonna do is mess up Haruto's love life and you never know the brother might fall for Nanami or the bro might start to get closer to Eba again which will make Rin target both Haruto and Eba. She is gonna give it her all to make Haruto miserable
Old 2009-02-09, 19:24   Link #359
oDin01

Rin's evil look is sexy. I do feel bad for Haruto. Just when he was getting closer to Nanami.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 19:33   Link #360
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

do not fret! Aoi-onee-chwan will save the day for her hapless wee brother and then Haruto will realise how great she is and then.......ahh you can blame LeaD36 for my sudden interest in a AoiXHaruto -__-

hehe don't get me wrong I know this could never happen but a guy can dream can't he not that I dream about this kinda stuff....

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life