AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-04, 09:46   Link #41
Shounen
Away for good

The ultimate ending for NaruSaku -

Hinata confesses to Naruto. Naruto tells her that he likes Sakura...
Naruto then takes Kaedes (from SHUFFLE) boxcutter, and cuts his wrist....
Hinata falls into tears. Sakura then comes by (totally randomly walks by!). She then notices Naruto lying down on the ground bleeding to death(?) She then uses her healing-power-chakra-technique and saves Naruto from an certain death.

And Sakura x Naruto lives happily ever after, since she proves that she loved him by healing him.

Last edited by Shounen; 2007-06-04 at 12:26.
Shounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 01:18   Link #42
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
One of my problems is that I'm a heavy Naruto fanboy and I only want the best for him so that defenitely leaves Sakura out cause he was just her second choice.
I don't see Naruto as a second choice. Sakura was just 12 when she decided she loved Sasuke. I put much more stock in her actions as a 15 year old. Where she has shown a great amount of devotion to Naruto.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 20:16   Link #43
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I've been reading in other places that some are disappointed by the lack of Naruto/Hinata interaction so far in this arc. I think people jumped the gun when they saw Hinata get paired with Naruto and Yamato. Kishi is not going to write a love story in the middle of all these fights. This arc is mainly about Sasuke and the aftermath of Oro. We still haven't reached the romance Kishi has promised. I can't believe he meant Asuma x Kurenai or the minor hints for a few other couples he has been dropping throughout the series.
Old 2007-06-20, 16:43   Link #44
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonykto View Post
The one person I definitely do not see with Sakura is Sasuke. No matter how strong her infatuation, she will not be able to stay with a person, who does not fit her code of ethics. Sasuke is too ambitious and too cold for that code.
Suigetsu said Sasuke was still a Konoha ninja at heart, which he meant as an insult. That tells me Sasuke isn't too far gone and still retains part of the old Sasuke that Sakura fell in love with.
Old 2007-06-20, 20:02   Link #45
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I've been reading in other places that some are disappointed by the lack of Naruto/Hinata interaction so far in this arc. I think people jumped the gun when they saw Hinata get paired with Naruto and Yamato. Kishi is not going to write a love story in the middle of all these fights. This arc is mainly about Sasuke and the aftermath of Oro. We still haven't reached the romance Kishi has promised. I can't believe he meant Asuma x Kurenai or the minor hints for a few other couples he has been dropping throughout the series.
Spoiler:
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:30   Link #46
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonykto View Post
I agree that Sasuke is still a Konoha ninja at heart, but that has nothing to do with love and relationships. You think that he has changed from the old Sasuke, I am of the opinion that there was never any change in him.
I think Sasuke is a huge emotional mess. Clearly not ready for any relationship. My point was that he hadn't totally abandoned Konoha's ideals despite his betrayal. No matter how much he resisted, something seeped into his brain during his time with Team 7. This small opening allows Kishi to justify Sasuke returning and for Sakura to still love him.

Kankuro and Sakura? We haven't seen much of Kankuro to say he has all those positive attributes you give him. He's not the jerk from Part 1 and clearly loves his brother, but we don't really know much beyond that.

We are far enough in the manga to know Sakura's love interests are Sasuke, Naruto and Lee. Lee seems forgotten about. Sasuke is obviously out of reach. That leaves Naruto as by far the most likely. In fact, something major would have to happen for NaruSaku to not become canon. Like Sasuke killing Itachi and returning to Konoha for instance or Hinata declaring her love for Naruto.
Old 2007-06-23, 09:37   Link #47
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
I'm not too confident that Kishimoto will ever delve too deeply into romance or put in effort to develop such relationships. After all, this is shounen and Kishimoto gets his inspiration from... Dragonball. Where the female characters are mostly one-dimensional and there's zero development at all.

At this point, I think the most likely pairing - if any - will be Naruto / Sakura. Despite the time-skip, she is still the only female in his age group that is closest to him. As much as I like her, Hinata barely registers on his radar. Of course, we hardly get to see the other girls, not with Kishimoto wasting time to create a group of followers for Sasuke...

As for Sasuke... eh, he's the token "Vegeta" character, except he has more issues than the Saiyan Prince. After all, the only problem Vegeta had was the size of his princely ego. Sasuke... I don't see him in any meaningful relationship. As for the often stated goal of reviving his clan... let's just's say you don't need a relationship to father children.

As for the other characters... well, let's just say its probably a blessing if they ever get any screentime at all...
Old 2007-06-28, 11:49   Link #48
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu View Post
I'm not too confident that Kishimoto will ever delve too deeply into romance or put in effort to develop such relationships. After all, this is shounen and Kishimoto gets his inspiration from... Dragonball. Where the female characters are mostly one-dimensional and there's zero development at all.
I would have thought that to. But Kishimoto himself admitted romance was something he wanted to add in Part 2.

I am expecting the romance angles to really pick up once the Akatsuki move on with their plain. The whole ninja war and biju on the rampage. Shonen couples usually don't hook up until major events toward the later part of the manga.
Old 2007-06-28, 14:03   Link #49
tkdtiger

Don't you think they're all still too young to see who they'll end up with? If anything I think we might see strengthening relationships, but nothing definative until they're all atleast in their 20's...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 14:40   Link #50
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Don't you think they're all still too young to see who they'll end up with? If anything I think we might see strengthening relationships, but nothing definative until they're all atleast in their 20's...
The former genin are now ages 15-18. Mature enough to be involved in relationships. Certainly more than when Sakura and Ino were fighting over Sasuke when they were 12. Or when Rock Lee declared his love for Sakura at 13.

Unless Naruto does another timejump, the manga will end long before they see their late teens, nevermind their 20's. So the relationships have to be cemented now.
Old 2007-07-03, 09:54   Link #51
Irkalla
I asked for this

I really doubt there will be any other pairing besides the manga stated one.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 10:31   Link #52
EdenB
Overlord

For the rookie nine, I doubt there will be any official relationships apart from the minor characters you don't see often like Shino, unless it's right at the end, possibly in an epilogue chapter. So far at least it seems to follow the standard formula of occasional minor romance type moments, but where nothing ever really happens.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 15:18   Link #53
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenB View Post
For the rookie nine, I doubt there will be any official relationships apart from the minor characters you don't see often like Shino, unless it's right at the end, possibly in an epilogue chapter. So far at least it seems to follow the standard formula of occasional minor romance type moments, but where nothing ever really happens.
It would be funny if a minor character like Shino was the only person hitched with someone. Both NaruHina and NaruSaku fans would go nuts.

But I still believe Kishimoto will add romance at some point like he said he would.
Old 2007-08-08, 11:02   Link #54
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
It would be funny if a minor character like Shino was the only person hitched with someone. Both NaruHina and NaruSaku fans would go nuts.

But I still believe Kishimoto will add romance at some point like he said he would.
He said? Where?
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 11:14   Link #55
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I think that Naruto will end with Hinata.
Rock lee will end up with Sakura or Ten Ten.
Sasuke will end up with Sakura or
Spoiler for Character:

Neji might end up with Ten Ten.
Shikamaru will be with Temari
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 16:47   Link #56
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I hope everyone ends up alone and sad, well not sad but alone. They should al be like Kakashi, have no one but having said that Sasukrin FTW.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 18:41   Link #57
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
First of all I think that SasuxSaku has pretty much gone down the drain, after all, she didn't learn medican jutsu to help Sasuke, just to be of more use to Naruto and help him bring back Sasuke. Then at their confruntation, Sakura didn't hesitate to attack Sasuke, even though when Naruto had gone berserker(possesed by the fox) she could have attacked him to calm him down.
I think that there has to be one of those situations where Naruto goes berserker again or captured or in mortal danger to see what reactions both Sakura and Hinata have. This way we will see which of them cares more for him. Although I don't like to admite it, Hinata is the underdog of this love triangle with Naruto and Sakura seeing has she never cried or doesn't know that much about Naruto's burdain and curse, the fox.

I just can't shake this feeling that somehow she is going to confess to Naruto by the end of the story. but unfortunetly it will be too late.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 23:01   Link #58
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

naruto x hinata
sakura x lee
saskue x himself
neji x - someone in his clan
tenten x Monkey D. Luffy
Old 2007-08-11, 16:16   Link #59
Syaoran
Inactive Member

There are more hints for SasuNaru than NaruHina or SasuSaku in the manga -_- It's the subtle little reactions, thoughts and memories they have.
Lol ... it's almost canon XD
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 20:12   Link #60
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

SakuraxNaruto
HinataxKiba
ShinoxSpider-woman
Sasukex i honestly cannot think of any one who would want to. (Rape doesnt count. Srry Karin)
LeexTenTen
KakashixAnko
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote