AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-30, 07:03   Link #1281
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer_shirou01 View Post
So , is Aizen still alive after that or what ?

And yea , I would go with Misaki having a quincy's blood and not Bach being Ichi's father .

So Ichigo's bankai got sliced into half ... again ...
Aizen is immortal now.
Old 2012-10-30, 07:12   Link #1282
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Buch isn't ichigo's dad, just a old guys way of sayin young man. jeez....

And what is so bad about ichigo being quincy? We never really knew Isshin was a shinigami till he showed up.

Cut the manga a break FFS. I had suspicion since the beginning when ichigos mom was running to ichigo like he was telling her he was gonna do suicide. she SAW the hollow...
Old 2012-10-30, 07:22   Link #1283
ShiroiRyu

Ok so ...
The mother of Ichigo is a slut.
Old 2012-10-30, 07:25   Link #1284
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wouldn't be suprised if Bach treats him like that. lol
Old 2012-10-30, 07:28   Link #1285
archer_shirou01

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Aizen is immortal now.
oh yea . lol .
but didnt Bach knew that ? whats the point of the explosion back then in Aizen's prison then ?

And how the hell did Aizen knew that messing with Bach's perception of time will work ? haxx much ? lol .
archer_shirou01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:29   Link #1286
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer_shirou01 View Post
So Ichigo's bankai got sliced into half ... again ...
that's the biggest surprise to me tbh.. it made sense when Byakuya split his zanpaktou or when Kenpachi pierced through it because Ichigo was still developing his power, actually he had more power than sense, a bit like Madarame's Bankai which is all about power but lacks stability

but Ichigo learned a lot about his Zanpaktou, he talked to it many times, he fought Zangetsu multiple times, he can even do the meditation thing

so why can Haschwald break Zangetsu so easily? please don't give me the "uuuuh Ichigo's power is still unstable, fluctuating, etc" excuse Kubo, it's damn time to acknowledge Ichigo's finesse at being a shinigami

maybe Haschwald has a very nasty ability?
Old 2012-10-30, 07:37   Link #1287
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Zangetsu got sliced because...it's not Ichigo's time to shine yet. So, his quincy mom hooked up with a shinigami and nobody in SS thought there would be complications about that? How come Ichigo wasn't as famous as Harry Potter in the 12th division, Mayuri would love a piece of him...

Anyways, recap: Ichigo doesn't know about himself (served 100% Ginjou style), he's still weak and it's time for the bad guy to leave (100% Aizen style).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:38   Link #1288
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
that's the biggest surprise to me tbh.. it made sense when Byakuya split his zanpaktou or when Kenpachi pierced through it because Ichigo was still developing his power, actually he had more power than sense, a bit like Madarame's Bankai which is all about power but lacks stability

but Ichigo learned a lot about his Zanpaktou, he talked to it many times, he fought Zangetsu multiple times, he can even do the meditation thing

so why can Haschwald break Zangetsu so easily? please don't give me the "uuuuh Ichigo's power is still unstable, fluctuating, etc" excuse Kubo, it's damn time to acknowledge Ichigo's finesse at being a shinigami

maybe Haschwald has a very nasty ability?
Well whatever the case is, at least Haschwald did something other than screaming "Your Majesty!!!" every chapters. Seriously, he's starting to remind me of Orihime now.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:39   Link #1289
Bombo
TSF Fans

SS arc will gone and New arc for Quincy !?
Kubo you destroy my mind now .!!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:40   Link #1290
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

oh No...!! wake up guys it's been on Aizen plan 1000 years ago...
Old 2012-10-30, 07:44   Link #1291
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea bleach has offiically gone to the stupid side
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:55   Link #1292
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea bleach has offiically gone to the stupid side
Please literate why it has gone to the stupid side?
Old 2012-10-30, 08:03   Link #1293
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

ok, i have personally gained back my faith in Kubo. Bleach 514, one of the most epic if not the most epic chapter of the year. Well done Kubo, well done.
Old 2012-10-30, 08:04   Link #1294
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Guys, Bach is not Ichigo's father. The reason he called him "son" is that he is the patriarch of the quincy, and I'm willing to bet Ichigo's ancestor on his mother's side. Aizen already confirmed that Isshin is Ichigo's father, and Aizen is never wrong. Besides, there are too many similarities between Ichigo and Isshin (their zanpakuto)

Speaking of Aizen, I liked how he managed to troll Bach while still being sealed. I guess this confirms he still has kyouka suigetsu.
Old 2012-10-30, 08:17   Link #1295
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Guys, Bach is not Ichigo's father. The reason he called him "son" is that he is the patriarch of the quincy, and I'm willing to bet Ichigo's ancestor on his mother's side. Aizen already confirmed that Isshin is Ichigo's father, and Aizen is never wrong. Besides, there are too many similarities between Ichigo and Isshin (their zanpakuto)

Speaking of Aizen, I liked how he managed to troll Bach while still being sealed. I guess this confirms he still has kyouka suigetsu.
i hope we can get a better translated chapter though. i'd like to know if bach really used the word son or just another word for boy or young one. if the word he used really means son then that's another matter.
Old 2012-10-30, 08:36   Link #1296
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

Although it is not confirmed what Bach really meant with his comment, there is a very good chance he is.

Isshin might have lied to Ichigo or kept him in dark. Everything told to ichigo might have been a lie.

Isshin could have been some one who was sent to earth to look over Ichigo and his mom. Maybe one of the higher ups in soul society sent Isshin to make sure Ichigo doesn't pose a threat to soul society.

Or another theory maybe Isshin helped Ichigo and his mom to run away from soul society. Maybe they were under threat/danger because they were related to Juah Bach. So in a way maybe he defected from soul society and saved ichigo and his mom.

Yes complete opposite. I think at this point there could be many other plausible theories out there.

The reason i said i have gained my faith back in kubo is because bleach suddenly to me became much less predictable. Imo very good plot twist.

And few other notes, why does Juah Bach cares for Ichigo so much. He seems to care about Ichigo much more than other quincies. This is suspicious ( even more so since it's Kubo hinting it). He went to the trouble of making sure Ichigo is separated from the fight ( one could say from harm). One of the main objectives of this fight might have been to get Ichigo back.

Also wasn't it Ukitake who told Ichigo they made him the Shinigami rep so that they could keep track of him and see what he does? I don't exactly remember but wasn't it something like this?

Why to go over so much trouble over just one person?

I am not saying for certain he is not Isshin's son or not. I am just saying there is a good possibility at the moment.

Just think about the moment when Aizen was confirmed as a bad guy. If you think about that, in a way it won't be that big of a surprise ( relatively) if Isshin wasn't the father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i hope we can get a better translated chapter though. i'd like to know if bach really used the word son or just another word for boy or young one. if the word he used really means son then that's another matter.
Agreed .
Old 2012-10-30, 08:56   Link #1297
archer_shirou01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
And few other notes, why does Juah Bach cares for Ichigo so much. He seems to care about Ichigo much more than other quincies. This is suspicious ( even more so since it's Kubo hinting it). He went to the trouble of making sure Ichigo is separated from the fight ( one could say from harm). One of the main objectives of this fight might have been to get Ichigo back.
I remember something along the lines of " because Ichigo is one of those Special War Potentials ".

Quote:
Also wasn't it Ukitake who told Ichigo they made him the Shinigami rep so that they could keep track of him and see what he does? I don't exactly remember but wasn't it something like this?

Why to go over so much trouble over just one person?
And thats because they dont want to have another Ginjou as far as I can remember .
archer_shirou01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 08:57   Link #1298
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Although it is not confirmed what Bach really meant with his comment, there is a very good chance he is.

Isshin might have lied to Ichigo or kept him in dark. Everything told to ichigo might have been a lie.

Isshin could have been some one who was sent to earth to look over Ichigo and his mom. Maybe one of the higher ups in soul society sent Isshin to make sure Ichigo doesn't pose a threat to soul society.
Except that doesn't really make sense. If both of Ichigo's parents are quincies, then where did he get his shinigami powers from? Why are his abilities as a shinigami exactly the same as Isshin's? (getsuga tenshou, mugetsu...)

There's no doubt in my mind that Isshin is his real father.
Old 2012-10-30, 08:58   Link #1299
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

It's too conspicuous
Kubo forced this kind of plot twist =_='
Ichigo? a hybrid of a human, a shinigami, a hollow, a fullbringer and a quincy?
for crying out loud, he even became his own technique once
I do admit that The Real Getsuga was pretty cool but this....

I'm too far in to bleach to stop
might as well finish it since this is the last arc

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 09:07   Link #1300
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Except that doesn't really make sense. If both of Ichigo's parents are quincies, then where did he get his shinigami powers from? Why are his abilities as a shinigami exactly the same as Isshin's? (getsuga tenshou, mugetsu...)

There's no doubt in my mind that Isshin is his real father.
ever considered that ichigo might actually be an aizen experiment? what if he turns out to be a quincy who was infused with shinigami powers just because aizen thought it would be interesting? he infused hollow powers on shinigami and arrancar so why not play with quincies and shinigami? the fact that ichigo has isshin's powers could simply mean that isshin took part in the whole experiment. it was his shinigami powers that were implanted into ichigo, that's why they have similar zanpakutou. i know this seems farfetched but this is kubo we're talking about, anything is possible with him if he wants it to happen in his world. just look at the number of power-ups he has given ichigo, isn't that a bit too much for just one 17-year-old hero? shonen manga are known for their overpowered heroes but ichigo is definitely one of the most overpowered ones in recent history.

Tags
bleach, chapter