AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-01-03, 12:58   Link #16121
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Looking forward to HG 00 7 Sword.........by the way,that was not a hoax right?
Old 2010-01-03, 13:05   Link #16122
Kitaeryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Its confirmed i'm pretty sure. Still waiting for a 1/100 007S with hopefully an improved waist =D (although it probably won't happen)
Kitaeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 13:39   Link #16123
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The plethora of model kit images from Dengeki and Hobby Japan on the 007SG should be proof enough that it isn't a hoax, not to mention it was mentioned in the same vein as the MG Astray Red Frame

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 14:34   Link #16124
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
fyi, is just 1 tree of clear parts, so is only 1 sided
weak, okay thanks
Old 2010-01-04, 06:57   Link #16125
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The plethora of model kit images from Dengeki and Hobby Japan on the 007SG should be proof enough that it isn't a hoax, not to mention it was mentioned in the same vein as the MG Astray Red Frame
Yeah,but those are the usual 00V Custom Model stuff that we always see,it may not necessaily be the real mass production thing.

Of course,I'm not doubting this.But juuuuustttt to be sure which is why I asked,because I'm so looking forward to this.Its like a dream come true,there was a time I'd thought Bandai will never give us the 007S in HG form,but not only they do that,but they throw in the GN Sword II Blaster too.

Now,it would be nice to get the 2nd Generation line in HG form,or at least a mass production Astraea.But maybe that's asking too much.
Old 2010-01-05, 05:08   Link #16126
GNWeapon
On Trial

A 16-sword XN 00 7S/G Gundam is on its way.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 08:38   Link #16127
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yeah,but those are the usual 00V Custom Model stuff that we always see,it may not necessaily be the real mass production thing.
I'm referring to a different set of images showing a vanilla HG 00 Gundam with clear prototype parts for the Seven Sword equipment.

HG 007SG 1
HG 007SG 2
HG 007SG 3

There's even a comparison between the HG version of the GN Sword II Blaster and the scratchbuilt one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWeapon
A 16-sword XN 00 7S/G Gundam is on its way.
Nope, the XN Raiser shown in the preview pics is of the Hobby Japan exclusive kit. There are still no plans to release said kit as a full-fledged HG model.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-01-05, 09:15   Link #16128
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
I think GNWeapon saying "his custom ver" of 16 sword 00 raiser is on his way
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 10:40   Link #16129
GNWeapon
On Trial

Haha, failed to mentioned ''my version'' of such.

EDIT: I'm wondering how exactly do both the GN Buster Sword II and the GN Sword II Blaster are mounted on the GN Drive cones? Is it something similar to how the O Raiser's wings are connected or does it just make use of the circular cone design instead of the ''trenches''?

I'm in the process of modding the cones for the emitter verniers.. just want to be able to know what's coming my way ahead.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 11:31   Link #16130
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

They attach to the same mounting points that the 00's GN Shields attach to.

Old 2010-01-05, 13:11   Link #16131
X207
Gamyūsa

does anyone know if the 1/100 nebular blitz gundam is easily avaialble now? it said it was a 2009 december release. im a big fan of anything blitz gundam with 2 exceptions, N dagger N and nero blitz. i hope to get it whenever its availble. an update on my 100 astray amatsu. after a few weeks of putting it off i'm finally getting back to it. i'm halfway done so far, that other half consists of taking the time to paint over the nubs from the plated gold/copper. i have painted most of the red areas aside from the trikeros system and one of the wings. once i get around to painting the gold parts it should come together pretty quickly.

out of curiosity, do the beam sabers from the 100 green frame astray fit those of the 100 astray amatsu?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 13:22   Link #16132
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm referring to a different set of images showing a vanilla HG 00 Gundam with clear prototype parts for the Seven Sword equipment.

HG 007SG 1
HG 007SG 2
HG 007SG 3

There's even a comparison between the HG version of the GN Sword II Blaster and the scratchbuilt one.
Okayyyyyyy.......obviously that's one piece of news that I missed.

I am still glad that this is real and not a dream.Though,they may be doing this just to add the last GNHW mech to the Fab Four lineup,then again 00 already had some extra kits more than its 3 counterparts.
Old 2010-01-05, 17:19   Link #16133
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
does anyone know if the 1/100 nebular blitz gundam is easily avaialble now? it said it was a 2009 december release. im a big fan of anything blitz gundam with 2 exceptions, N dagger N and nero blitz. i hope to get it whenever its availble. an update on my 100 astray amatsu. after a few weeks of putting it off i'm finally getting back to it. i'm halfway done so far, that other half consists of taking the time to paint over the nubs from the plated gold/copper. i have painted most of the red areas aside from the trikeros system and one of the wings. once i get around to painting the gold parts it should come together pretty quickly.

out of curiosity, do the beam sabers from the 100 green frame astray fit those of the 100 astray amatsu?
Here ya go if you are looking for the Nebra Blitz.. I tried checkig Hobbywave since its closer to you, but they are sold out..

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN961408
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 19:32   Link #16134
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Here ya go if you are looking for the Nebra Blitz.. I tried checkig Hobbywave since its closer to you, but they are sold out..

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN961408
thanks for the link. i know its a kitbash but it looks really sharp in black.

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?

Last edited by X207; 2010-01-05 at 19:44.
Old 2010-01-05, 19:47   Link #16135
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?
Robot Damashii figures are more or less, action figures. Pre-built and painted, come with tons of accessories, you name it. It's a continuation of the old MSIA line.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 19:58   Link #16136
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Robot Damashii figures are more or less, action figures. Pre-built and painted, come with tons of accessories, you name it. It's a continuation of the old MSIA line.
thank you, i thought so. i like the RD gaddessa but im not too much for action figures when compared to a model i can actually build. though i do have one question regarding the RD gaddessa. does the cannon fit well on the hg version of it?

why is it that the HW site has the nebula blitz as grey plastic but ive looked at pics from the kit review and the trays were pre-coloured?
Old 2010-01-05, 20:00   Link #16137
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
thank you, i thought so. i like the RD gaddessa but im not too much for action figures when compared to a model i can actually build. though i do have one question regarding the RD gaddessa. does the cannon fit well on the hg version of it?
You're asking of the RD Mega Launcher fits the HG Gadessa? That I wouldn't know. I don't do models whatsoever.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 20:27   Link #16138
Sworra

Quote:

I'm not sure if you do have to make an account with them.. Its easy to make an account but its just for future reference if you want to buy from them again.. But i think you can buy with out it.. If you check the website it tells you what they take from any major credit card or paypal.

They are kit bash but i have two of them myself.. I got the Vent Saviour and the Regen Duel i think they look better then the actrual MS.
Old 2010-01-05, 20:33   Link #16139
Sworra

Quote:

why is it that the HW site has the nebula blitz as grey plastic but ive looked at pics from the kit review and the trays were pre-coloured?
Maybe they don't realize that the pic is only grey. Someone must of goofed up.. Sometimes may the case be is when the new release comes out for the site its usualy grey as the pic.. until they have the actural colour.
Old 2010-01-06, 07:05   Link #16140
Haladflire65
*Artist

So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy