AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-06, 15:48   Link #21
ellifeedn
Thinker

Is it possible for Ichigo to logic bomb his friends to make them see the bs they are forced to believe?
Old 2011-07-06, 15:54   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Imo the point of the previous chapter was to establish that he can't...Fighting amongst friends is somewhat better than getting power up after power up, but I'm really worried as to how they will be resolved. Hope it turns out well~
Old 2011-07-06, 16:05   Link #23
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Imo the point of the previous chapter was to establish that he can't...Fighting amongst friends is somewhat better than getting power up after power up, but I'm really worried as to how they will be resolved. Hope it turns out well~
Hope so. I've don't have much to say about this arc except I'm just want to arc to just end. That's all.

When it gets down to it, everything is being put to the test. (in this case, friendship). And it's not only that I'm keep my eye on, it's when Urahara and Isshin is going to do. I really hate to see some bonds breaks because of something. And as far as Ichigo knows he was just living life until Tsuki and Ginji came into his life.

I'm not that glad for this arc as I've seen something like this before, it seems nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 2011-07-06, 16:08   Link #24
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Funny thing is, if he asked for a photo of anyone with Tsukishima, his picture on their high school yearbook or whatever, they'd all shut up and listen...I doubt Tsukishima has altered reality along with their memories.
Old 2011-07-06, 16:32   Link #25
leon4281isback

Yeah, you need some evidence to prove that Tsuki's ability didn't totally affect everything in reality. When dealing with psychological warfare, it is a bit tough to get out of. And despite that you got to keep your wits above you and just find out what the heck is going on here. It won't do you any good if you don't keep a level head.
Old 2011-07-06, 16:33   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Basic boring chapter. The only decent part was Ichigo doing his Spiderman thing.
Old 2011-07-06, 16:56   Link #27
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Bleach second to last in WSJ, hah.

Another bad chapter with too much stretching and not much happening.
Old 2011-07-06, 17:03   Link #28
leon4281isback

Yeah. Pretty much, there's few things that have not been brought to light in this arc yet. And Ichigo never had a killing intent ever. It just had to come up to a point where Both him and Ginjo still don't know what Tsuki wants from Ichigo. And considering other factors including Ichigo may go to hell for killing a human and that other stuff, if Kubo considering something like that, *sighs* well he did say that he didn't want the manga to end, but putting a main character in ever worser situations only after 6 months after dealing with Aizen is a bit baffling to me.

He's holding the pencils and pens and the possibility of Ichigo being really screwed is just raising from time to time. Ichigo's had a desire to protect his friends, it's a strength and yet a weakness so easily exploited, I can see that if there is a test for something like that. Who knows? All I know is that even though it is intresting to see some chapters play out, I'd hate to see something ludicrous happening without an answer to questions. Which is why I'm hoping for some intervention or whatever.

I mean I just wonder if Kubo plans on digging a hole even further. Because once he does, it's hard to come back. Just imagining Ichigo going to hell may provide some interesting scenarios, but I'd rather have ichigo get out of things with minimal damage and not even close to pulling a Anakin Skywalker all the way.

*edit* I brought up certain parts with a few inconsistencies, sorry about that. It's just that thinking back, there are a few things that can be of concern, as the manga been a bit boring lately.
Old 2011-07-06, 17:55   Link #29
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Funny thing is, if he asked for a photo of anyone with Tsukishima, his picture on their high school yearbook or whatever, they'd all shut up and listen...I doubt Tsukishima has altered reality along with their memories.
They'd probably just say he was being rude again. They're definitely brainwashed, not just victims of memory tampering. Otherwise there's no reason why Chad and Inoue would attack him. At the absolute most, they'd intervene and just break up the fight.

After all, Inoue knows she was stabbed and that she randomly felt like she knew this guy. She knew it wasn't right. She consulted with Chad about it, and he concurred that it wasn't right. Chad knows he was stabbed, and that it was possible he'd be brain jacked like Inoue. Despite this, they eagerly jump to his side.
Old 2011-07-06, 18:02   Link #30
leon4281isback

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They'd probably just say he was being rude again. They're definitely brainwashed, not just victims of memory tampering. Otherwise there's no reason why Chad and Inoue would attack him. At the absolute most, they'd intervene and just break up the fight.

After all, Inoue knows she was stabbed and that she randomly felt like she knew this guy. She knew it wasn't right. She consulted with Chad about it, and he concurred that it wasn't right. Chad knows he was stabbed, and that it was possible he'd be brain jacked like Inoue. Despite this, they eagerly jump to his side.
Yeah it's strange though. and it's ridiculous for friendship to suddenly break so easily because they were brain-jacked. Like I said, Ichigo just all of a sudden sees two people that once again turns his life around after losing his powers. It's only been a few chapters and this suddenly turns up.
Old 2011-07-06, 18:16   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

not understand anything.....
maybe the true villain is Ginjou....
Old 2011-07-06, 19:20   Link #32
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ichigo: "okay just gimme a second, i belive we're missing someone here.
Tsu: "Hmm?"
*Ichigo pulls out a phone*
Ichigo: "Hey dad, I need you to come over here, you won't belive whos here..."
Tsu: ".........shit..."
Old 2011-07-06, 19:50   Link #33
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This Arc is so hard to read.
Old 2011-07-06, 19:51   Link #34
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh man, I knew it, after that moment when Tsuki shows up, Ichigo was gonna rush him and someone(Ginjo in this case) would put a stop to him.
Could have made money on that

Still going at a snails pace and sadly we've lost that little interesting spark that was injected few chapters ago.

I'll admit I get a little enjoyment outta getting any glimpse of the hawt milf or Inoue

So Mister I've-also-been-love-stabbed-why-am-I-left-out-of-this-arc to the rescue?
Old 2011-07-06, 19:52   Link #35
GreatTeacherKen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, that's what happens when you say bad things about a terrible manga on this forum. I know from experience.
I don't think it has anything to do with quality or lack thereof. This is possible for any series with a substantial fanbase that includes people who aren't tolerant of disagreement. For example, if someone were to say One Piece was a shitty anime/manga on the One Piece forum, I'm sure someone else would down-vote that person or said person would be assumed to be a troll if s/he didn't offer any explanation about why it was so bad. Quality is subjective anyway.
Old 2011-07-06, 19:53   Link #36
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh man, I knew it, after that moment when Tsuki shows up, Ichigo was gonna rush him and someone(Ginjo in this case) would put a stop to him.
Could have made money on that

Still going at a snails pace and sadly we've lost that little interesting spark that was injected few chapters ago.

I'll admit I get a little enjoyment outta getting any glimpse of the hawt milf or Inoue

So Mister I've-also-been-love-stabbed-why-am-I-left-out-of-this-arc to the rescue?
I hope not, i wonna see him and ichigo go at it, THEN realize its all bull and change back to a good guy.
Old 2011-07-06, 19:59   Link #37
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Ichigo: "okay just gimme a second, i belive we're missing someone here.
Tsu: "Hmm?"
*Ichigo pulls out a phone*
Ichigo: "Hey dad, I need you to come over here, you won't belive whos here..."
Tsu: ".........shit..."
Better yet, since he can sense Reiatsu again... maybe try contacting Soul Society? They do kind of owe him...

Or Uryuu, just to be like "Hey, ever heard of Tsukishima? No? Good, because he needs his ass kicked and I could use some help doing it."
Old 2011-07-06, 20:34   Link #38
GreatTeacherKen

^^

Good points. But then again, I don't think Ichigo has ever been the kind of hero to think things through even if he'd probably benefit from doing so.
Old 2011-07-06, 22:13   Link #39
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Well that isn't right, you're entitled to your opinions, even if I wish you would keep your hatred to yourself and stop posting it where everyone can see it.
I could say the same for your misguided enjoyment of this series.
Quote:
I do wonder why you'd bother to read and comment on what you think is a shitty manga..especially since it brings me down but I guess that's how you get your rocks. I ain't even mad at ya, it just doesn't float my boat, but to each his own
It seems many people on this forum have trouble with the concept of "negative criticism" or "poking fun" at something.
Quote:
He had time. Remember, Ginjou and Ichigo went to his not-so-secret hideout and had time to engage in conversation and a near-yaoi moment. I am assuming he gathered them there, during that time...
Why did they go? "Hey guys, let's all randomly go to my big house, which could several miles away, in the middle of the night! That's not suspect at all!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with quality or lack thereof. This is possible for any series with a substantial fanbase that includes people who aren't tolerant of disagreement. For example, if someone were to say One Piece was a shitty anime/manga on the One Piece forum, I'm sure someone else would down-vote that person or said person would be assumed to be a troll if s/he didn't offer any explanation about why it was so bad.
This is an anime forum, not a Bleach forum. Maybe I missed, but I didn't see anything in the rules that stated that every single anime sub-forum on this site is a hugbox where everyone has to speak positively about each anime or GTFO.
Quote:
Quality is subjective anyway.
No. It's not.
Old 2011-07-06, 23:14   Link #40
sayde

I got real excited when Ichigo stated "I want to kill Tsukishima now!". Then I got even more excited when he chopped Tsukishima's arm off. Then I damn near squealed when he said "I'M HERE...TO KILL YOU." Then I saw Orihime standing next to him...

Still, this goes back to what some of us were talking about last week. It seems Ichigo really is out for blood. It's a definite change in personality from how he treated all his opponents pre-time skip.
Closed Thread