AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-16, 13:32   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok it looks like the fillers have finally ended. But i have a question and i hope someone will take the time to answer it.

I have missed the last 2-3 episodes. Can someone give me a brief summary from the last 2-3 chapters?

Cuz i was totally suprised that Sora possesed the Kyuubi Chakra. How did that happen?
He was a jinchuuriki right? How did Kyuubi Chakra get inside him? Even though this is a filler i am quite interested in what the Filler Team has thought of.

Thanks in advance..
Old 2008-08-16, 13:45   Link #42
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok it looks like the fillers have finally ended. But i have a question and i hope someone will take the time to answer it.

I have missed the last 2-3 episodes. Can someone give me a brief summary from the last 2-3 chapters?

Cuz i was totally suprised that Sora possesed the Kyuubi Chakra. How did that happen?
He was a jinchuuriki right? How did Kyuubi Chakra get inside him? Even though this is a filler i am quite interested in what the Filler Team has thought of.

Thanks in advance..
Well...

It turns out the white haired guy Furido is actually Kazuma and he injected the excess chakra the kyuubi poured out when it attacked, it was harvested for 5 years before giving it to Sora who then when out of control and attacked the temple until being restrained. Kazuma released it and began fighting with Asuma the mighty Former Rookie 12 attacked got knocked away like a b*sh, Sora went 4 tails and Naruto went 4 tails, restrained the 4 tails and Sora released the chakra which had no host so disappeared oh yeah and Kazuma died.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 17:29   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Yeah i was wondering what the hell Tsunade was doing.
Its all very simple. "Let's go Shizune!" Cut away from the scene and then: "To the Bar! After all in a stupid situation like this she could probably use a drink .

Well at least they shuffled off Sora. Go travel the world and we'll never see you again.
Old 2008-08-16, 18:11   Link #44
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Anyone else thing Kazuma went down pretty easy?

That preview of next weeks cannon ep was a total suprise to me.

When I first saw the akatsuki robes I thought they were going to do a filler arc about some akatsuki fakes with some filler suitable alterior motive.......but now its actually happening. We're back to the manga. w000t.

Naruto is soooo good when its out of filler.

Cant wait.
Old 2008-08-16, 19:10   Link #45
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Where the hell is the logic.

The Kyuubi's chakra is so devastating that it flays their skins of and leaves terrible wounds, but their clothes are still intact?
Old 2008-08-16, 19:57   Link #46
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OK... so just found some time to watch this weeks episode.. Here is whut I think:

-- Naruto writers sure know how to kill a scene that has possibilities.... I say it because in the end Naruto whined his way to victory against a 4 tail ... how ridiculous is that .. Also, it doesn't make sense that a Kyubi was able materialize from "only the chakra leak" from the original Kyubi ... thats BS...

-- It seems that these episodes keep outlining the fact that the Kyubi and Naruto are 2 different things and that by naruto not using the Kyubi he has in some way advanced a lil... whats ridiculous about this scenario is that if Naruto wants to have a chance of victory when he faces Akatsuki he will undoubtedly need the Kyubi... otherwise he will get seriously owned ... I hope they don't make the Kyubi change his mind from one episode to another and turn him into a powerful "benevolent" creature who will join powers with Naruto in order to take on Akatsuki ....

-- When will Naturo and Sakura get together!! this is annoying! .. (whoops.. disregard this point! LOL)

-- The best part of this episode was the last minute when the Hawt 2 tail chick was being chased by Akatsuki ... I am expecting to see some sexy Jutsus in the following episodes (LoL) ...

-- The Akatsuki guy said she was "the last one" ... does that mean they have captured all of the Bijus (or whatever those demons are called) ... and the only one left is Naruto? If so... I wonder how powerful is that 9 Tail compared to the other demons ...

-- LAST BUT NOT LEAST .... OK ... what's going on with these Naruto Writers!!! It seems they can not decide whether Naruto takes place in a time when people lived in villages or in modern times with cellphones and business suits OR in a Mecha environment with futuristic planes....!!!

I say this because the first few seconds of the movie preview made me wonder ... "are they now promoting another anime series at the end of Naruto? .. WT#!!!" but it turns out that the small Mecha preview is part of the new movie.... at this point I have no idea why people live in village style homes when they have the technology to build Spaceship-like planes .. !!!

</rant>
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 20:05   Link #47
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post

The Kyuubi's chakra is so devastating that it flays their skins of and leaves terrible wounds, but their clothes are still intact?
LOLOL!! thanks for the laugh ^^ finally some logic

Also, why does the leader of 3 powerful ninja go down with 1 wind-chakra blade strike from a guy that was imprisoned by a dead guy?
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 21:13   Link #48
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post

I guess you really want to see Naruto and Sora nude .

...just kidding .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 21:27   Link #49
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I guess you really want to see Naruto and Sora nude .

...just kidding .
haha.. .... thats correct ... Naruto/Sora do indeed wear kyubi resistant clothes because of very good reasons .....

NOW... IF they were chicks it would be completely different

PS.

Where is my nose bleed emoticon when I need it!!!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 02:19   Link #50
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
-- The Akatsuki guy said she was "the last one" ... does that mean they have captured all of the Bijus (or whatever those demons are called) ... and the only one left is Naruto? If so... I wonder how powerful is that 9 Tail compared to the other demons ...</rant>
Each akatsuki pair is assigned to capture certin Bijus, what he means by the last one is that they have found the last one they were assigned to capture.
Old 2008-08-17, 02:41   Link #51
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I still wish a rock fell on Sora as he was leaving. Oh well, I guess his disappearing forever is good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Each akatsuki pair is assigned to capture certin Bijus, what he means by the last one is that they have found the last one they were assigned to capture.
Actually I believe they were referring to whatever cloud ninja were with our blonde female. They killed them all and she is the last one left. I can't get into spoilers, but it will make sense.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:19   Link #52
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Finally back on track. Hidan and Kakuzu are here. Well, I can say for certain that Yugito Nii is dead. I think that the voice actors for both of them are good. I like how Kakuzu's voice is how I'd always imagined it... kinda low and somewhat gravelly. I thought Hidan's scythe was weird, though. Did it stretch like that in the manga?
Old 2008-08-17, 21:36   Link #53
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

So hey if Sora had destroyed Konoha, wouldn't the kyuubi have just rampaged over the rest of the Fire Country?
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 00:51   Link #54
HikariYume

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halle-eluuuujaaaaaah!

The fillers are ovah!!!!!

Wow...Hidan looks kinda hot in the anime. His cloak was like half open *nosebleed*
Old 2008-08-18, 03:20   Link #55
takodori

Not limited to this episode, many shogi scenes are found in both canon and filler episodes of NARUTO. Here is my guess why.

Shogi is a Japanese traditional boardgame which has over 400 year history. It resembles chess. The object is the same to checkmate one's King. But a big difference is to be able to re-enter captured pieces on the board in shogi. In other words, pieces except King cannot be killed, or dead(captured) pieces can become alive again to be on another side. I think shogi is effectively used in Naruto as a metaphor that Konoha's dead Ninjas were alive again to attack Konoha in the recent filler episodes, Konoha-kuzushi by Orochimaru and so on..,

During the shogi game with Shikamaru, Asuma chose the strategy called BOGIN(Climbing Silver). If you interested in it more, the following page would be interesting since it explains the strategy briefly.

Primitive Climbing Silver
http://www.shogi.sakura.ne.jp/PopStr...imbSilver.html

If you would like to give it a try Shikamaru's favorite game instantly, there is a good free flash game available on-line at
http://hozo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/shogi/
Your opponents is a Hamster there. Though this is a Japanese game, English instruction is available at
http://shogi-shack.net/playhamshogi.aspx
takodori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 03:56   Link #56
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I thought Hidan's scythe was weird, though. Did it stretch like that in the manga?
He's throwing it. And it's attached to a big rope. Not sure how it floats, but I guess if humans can float with chakra, you can probably make items float when you channel chakra in them.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:03   Link #57
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Well...

It turns out the white haired guy Furido is actually Kazuma and he injected the excess chakra the kyuubi poured out when it attacked, it was harvested for 5 years before giving it to Sora who then when out of control and attacked the temple until being restrained. Kazuma released it and began fighting with Asuma the mighty Former Rookie 12 attacked got knocked away like a b*sh, Sora went 4 tails and Naruto went 4 tails, restrained the 4 tails and Sora released the chakra which had no host so disappeared oh yeah and Kazuma died.
Ok thanks...
Old 2008-08-18, 15:42   Link #58
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by takodori View Post
Your opponents is a Hamster there. Though this is a Japanese game, English instruction is available at
http://shogi-shack.net/playhamshogi.aspx
That hamster beat me every time. I guess I'm no Shikamaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
Wow...Hidan looks kinda hot in the anime. His cloak was like half open *nosebleed*
He looks better in the manga. He looks weirder in the anime. Kakuzu looked awesome though.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 15:52   Link #59
Ragingcroc

I wonder if there is some sort of magical filler heaven where all the filler characters go when there arc ends.
Ragingcroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 16:43   Link #60
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Man this spoiler was sooooooo dumb ... like 4real ... matter of fact ... i think it was average .. the part that was really dumb ... was when they decide to give Sora the power of 9-Nine tails and all that other crap ... it would have been better if people fought and defeated him and ending it depressingly or something like that .... but come on ... in the previous episodes and manga there was NO WAY Naruto could stand up to 4-Tails ... and on top of that .. if the Sannin werent as strong as they were .. they would've been killed in an instant ... but somehow NARUTO, who as he is .. is nowhere as strong as the Sannin, could?! And to put the icing on the cake ... Sora somehow manages to overtake the demon fox chakra and come back to normal? .... they completely undermined the power of Nine-Tails in these fillers
KingOfWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote