AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-18, 15:21   Link #1
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Bleach year in review 2005

Kinda crazy looking back a year ago and seeing just how much Bleach has exploded popularity wise in a years time.

Feel free to add stuff like your favorite moments, quotes, screenshots, characters, etc. from earilier episodes this year.

We gotta get this forum going again!

Definitly one of my favorite characters right here

Old 2005-12-18, 15:59   Link #2
Shay
Monarch Programmer

*New wall* Thanks Tommy. ^^
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2005-12-18, 16:28   Link #3
moshun

bleach started off really bad. i hate the first 10-15 eps or so. not until ichigo enter soul society was when bleach got me hooked imo. i cant believe everything thats happening at the moment too. im shocked by each occurance (havent read manga). i jsut know zaraki will come in soon again. man he was awsome.
Old 2005-12-18, 19:25   Link #4
Jhereg42
Ich Bin Der Teufel!

If there is one thing about Bleach that stands out to me it's the OP music. The guys behind this series have awsome taste. Most of the EDs are good too, though Happy People made me want to sacrifice my speakers in the name of sanity.
Old 2005-12-18, 19:28   Link #5
Yuiichi
Retired.

Favourite moment of bleach: first OP. Just watching that showed me a completely unique style that I'd never seen before. I absolutely loved it.

Another great moment was Ichigo vs. Renji the first time on Earth.

Oh how long ago that was.
Old 2005-12-18, 19:33   Link #6
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Let's see..fav. bleach moments? hmm there's a lot..

-Rukia and Ichigo meeting...also their reunion in the SS was so cute on the bridge to the tower..
-Renji Vs. Ichigo (both times was good)
-mmm...Ichigo and Renji saving Rukia from execution
-KON

Spoiler for just in case:

Not sure if I can put memorable moments from the manga's latest chapters on here..so I just wont take a chance with it
Old 2005-12-18, 20:50   Link #7
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Favourite Bleach moment? The ending of the fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi has to be the finest moment for me... or the part where Ichigo met the spirit of Zangetsu in his "inner world".

I also loved the part in the anime where we were introduced to Tensa Zangetsu for the first time.
Old 2005-12-18, 20:55   Link #8
Gage

Kinda cliche, but one of my favorite moments was during the Byakuya / Ichigo fight, where Ichigo says 'Ban Kai'. Everyone knew it was coming, and as a manga reader I knew exactly what would happen, nonetheless it was an awesome scene. Ichigo's Voice Actor (Not going to try and spell the japanese word, always mess it up) really captured him perfectly. I just hope when this is licensed they manage to find someone with that level of presence to voice Ichigo.
Old 2005-12-18, 21:02   Link #9
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage
Kinda cliche, but one of my favorite moments was during the Byakuya / Ichigo fight, where Ichigo says 'Ban Kai'.
That's the moment I was referring to, indeed. Yep, I'm with you on that one. Tensa Zangetsu is cool! Byakuya's reaction was comedic as well, and the whole back-and-forth between the two of them about pride.
Old 2005-12-18, 21:10   Link #10
Taydn
TBA

Send a message via AIM to Taydn
My fav. part beside the action is the music. I have found myself listening to it so much that my kids are going around and singing it. I have Number 1 (after an extensive search) on like 3 cd's and on my mp3 player.
Old 2005-12-18, 21:41   Link #11
acidflower

Yup. I love the OST! Shiro Sagisu is awesome. XD Um...I really liked the moment when Hitsugaya (I think it was in a flash back episode) spit a series of watermelon seeds at Hinamori. XDDD That was just funny. Actually, I thought the first few eps were really interesting. The first ep grabbed my attention.
Old 2005-12-18, 21:43   Link #12
Cloudy

One thing that bleach hooked me on is the fight scenes,it wasn't draggy like dragonballZ.
Old 2005-12-19, 00:24   Link #13
Blaster

My favourite moment has to be when Yoruichi said "Oh" to Byakuya and proceeds to show her flash steps. That "Oh" by Yoruichi is so sexy.
Old 2005-12-19, 01:19   Link #14
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

My favorite moment was the whole fight scene when Ganju and Ichigo met for the second time. Then Ganju's sister got angry when she droped her smoking thing.
Old 2005-12-19, 02:03   Link #15
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

My favorite was when ichigo was so scared he pissed in mhis pants when he first met kenpachi. cutting off just before he manages to hit kenpachi though...............
Old 2005-12-19, 02:11   Link #16
Sakurax

I loved the characterisation of the cast! ^____^
They're all so awesome and unique...and not always as stereotypical as other animes.
...Although...Orihime...does get on my nerves sometimes --but not too much. =)

Plus come on...who wouldnt love the whole subtle romance in it? pairing everyone of the cast up is part of the fun!!!!

And...well, who wouldnt love Rukia?
No other anime/manga heroine like her!
Old 2005-12-19, 04:37   Link #17
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Shay!!!!

Damn, took my idea. Anyway, my current wallpaper is the one from the manga where
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-19, 06:16   Link #18
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

This thread is too pointless and meandering to live. Just because the forum has had a bit of trouble doesn't mean that we are going to lower our standards to desperately scamble for any pathetic discussion we can get. This is nothing more than a general Bleach discussion and we already have a thread for that which survived from January 2005.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread