AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-25, 02:29   Link #2901
tm902541

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Methinks the anime original episode was to let us rest from the main plot a bit before the Kurumi arc, because things get really bad there.

Yuzuru has bigger boobs than Kaguya? No really, I never noticed, I thought they were the same size.

And Yuzuru isn't that emotionless:
Spoiler:

Yeah, Yuzuru has the long pigtail. Kaguya doesn't.
By Shidou comment is Yuzuru bigger breasts Kaguya

It is not often emotionless as Origami. It is because of her eyes, she's always expressionless when accompanied by Kaguya and Shidou

Spoiler for Yamai-Lunchtime:
tm902541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 04:16   Link #2902
DevotionFX
紅月の瞋願

Oh, I haven't came to this tread for so long time.
Just lazy to follow since this series already has been licensed in Thailand.
Also, busy IRL. I have a Japanese proficiency exam in next Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous9724 View Post
Who is phantom
Spoiler for Phantom:
DevotionFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 06:09   Link #2903
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous9724 View Post
Who is phantom
Some entity thing who, well, see above post. And to add:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm902541 View Post
By Shidou comment is Yuzuru bigger breasts Kaguya

It is not often emotionless as Origami. It is because of her eyes, she's always expressionless when accompanied by Kaguya and Shidou

Spoiler for Yamai-Lunchtime:
I see, I must have missed that part. Damn, it's hard to tell just by looking.

Lol so this is Yamai Lunchtime. Somehow I expected something like that to happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotionFX View Post
Oh, I haven't came to this tread for so long time.
Just lazy to follow since this series already has been licensed in Thailand.
Also, busy IRL. I have a Japanese proficiency exam in next Saturday.
Welcome back, and good luck!
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 13:17   Link #2904
kazzuya13

Quote:
Some entity thing who, well, see above post. And to add:
Spoiler:

Welcome back, and good luck!
You got that reversed. It told Shidou to Kiss kotori and not the way around.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 15:42   Link #2905
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
You got that reversed. It told Shidou to Kiss kotori and not the way around.
Oops. Well, it definitely told one of them to kiss the other, that's for sure.

I read volume 4's Chinese translation once, and my brain doesn't process stuff in Chinese half as well as it does in English. >_>
Old 2013-05-25, 19:05   Link #2906
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The link is broken.
Old 2013-05-25, 19:12   Link #2907
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
The link is broken.
Images
this better?
Old 2013-05-25, 19:49   Link #2908
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

There you go.
Old 2013-05-25, 20:12   Link #2909
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Images
this better?
Why do their faces look especially red? Have they been drinking?

One more for the side stories lol. (honoez they drank alcoholic stuff by mistake!!111) Will their mental states become unstable when they're drunk? Hmm...
Old 2013-05-25, 20:14   Link #2910
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Why do their faces look especially red? Have they been drinking?
Some art styles just do that and make the cheeks red so mch all the time, for example Suisei no Gargantia.
Old 2013-05-25, 20:29   Link #2911
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Some art styles just do that and make the cheeks red so mch all the time, for example Suisei no Gargantia.
I dunno, from their expressions and what they're lying on it sure looked like a slumber party to me... one where they drank alcoholic stuff by mistake.
Old 2013-05-25, 22:06   Link #2912
Algester

ok good I have loaded my iTunes account will soon be posting pics? ill zip them those who want to upload it to the wiki
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 22:30   Link #2913
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

/sigh I am still not a very big fan of Tohka... I thought after a while I can get used to her (her astral dress design and also her personality) but the other heroins just remind me of what i don't like about her.

I don't really like origami all that much too (though the comedy she brings can be pretty good: its like a female perverted version of Sagara Sousuke). I think the "more recent" heroines just have a lot more character and depth+story attached to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
btw i just remembered..what does tohka power hold?i mean like yoshino=ice/water kurumi=time
kotori=flames yamai=wind miku=voice..
from the looks of the anime kinda looks like void?
I am guessing it would be strength, or even possibly the strength given by the manifestation of one's will.

//

I am still waiting for the next volume to see how Miku can integrate herself into the harem (after a while I get the feeling that she may not change school afterall, but rather be that type of girl who waits for Shidou in front of the school gates and make a ton of people jealous).

Also waiting to see what mischief Shidou can run into once he learn how to utilize Miku's powers.... issei from DxD should give him a hand with that...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 23:06   Link #2914
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Images
this better?
Lol, Tohka stole Shidous harem. Or he's the one taking the picture.
Old 2013-05-25, 23:19   Link #2915
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
/sigh I am still not a very big fan of Tohka... I thought after a while I can get used to her (her astral dress design and also her personality) but the other heroins just remind me of what i don't like about her.

I don't really like origami all that much too (though the comedy she brings can be pretty good: its like a female perverted version of Sagara Sousuke). I think the "more recent" heroines just have a lot more character and depth+story attached to them.

I am guessing it would be strength, or even possibly the strength given by the manifestation of one's will.

//

I am still waiting for the next volume to see how Miku can integrate herself into the harem (after a while I get the feeling that she may not change school afterall, but rather be that type of girl who waits for Shidou in front of the school gates and make a ton of people jealous).

Also waiting to see what mischief Shidou can run into once he learn how to utilize Miku's powers.... issei from DxD should give him a hand with that...
Tohka may be a tsundere, but at least she isn't heavy on the tsun like black ribbons Kotori is so she's still fine to me. OTOH Origami is... well, I have to agree with you on that.

I doubt Miku will transfer to Raizen High (there's no need to, after all), but somehow I get the feeling that she'll take a backseat in the LN in terms of appearances because she's, well, an idol singer, which means it's an actual job. And besides, we can't have her go darling~ every single time she sees him, can we? It gets old rather quickly. As much as I want her to, it's best if she doesn't make too many appearances, actually. Maybe it's OK if it's just the volume right after, though. (For the record, Yoshino didn't even attend any school, lol.)

And no, Shidou is not that kind of guy. Admittedly, it'll make his training easier, but still. Also, I highly doubt that he'll manifest it anytime soon. I mean, look just how long it took for him to manifest Tohka's and Yoshino's Angels. He still has 2 more before he gets to Miku's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Lol, Tohka stole Shidous harem. Or he's the one taking the picture.
Given how they're looking at the camera like that, it could very well be the latter.

I still think they got drunk though.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-25 at 23:31.
Old 2013-05-25, 23:40   Link #2916
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I feel bad for Yoshino, because she has really taken a backseat.

There is a difference between Yoshino and Miku though: Miku found genuine love in Shidou for solid reasons and also for all the things he is willing to do for her.

I know, he pretty much will make the same promises to just any spirit out there (in before a male spirit appear... -_-. The relationship that was established had to go through several hurdles before it was established. I think it would be such a waste if Miku just occasionally reappear as a cameo character of sort.

This is one the weakness about this series (and I guess a lot of harem series): once you join the harem your story comes to a halt. Relationship cease to progress.

ofc, Miku's combat potential may or may not be significantly nerfed to a point where she is better off just not participating in a fight: afterall, it would be really imba to have this mindcontrolling spirit on your side who can also rally hoards of supporters and use them as part of your army. The only power left would be the sonic blasts, which arguably may be weaker than other spirits who are more suitable for front-line combat. (In RPG terms I see both Miku and Kurumi as caster/support types. Their summons/mind controls act as meat shields and can be used to indirectly attack enemies).

I don't see a problem with Miku chasing Shidou around and calling him darling~. I mean, Tohka and Origami are already fighting over him on a daily basis.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 03:26   Link #2917
Midnight_25

Anyone here could tell the summary of Date A Live Volume 7? I cannot really read Japanese and this picture of Miku and Shidou wielding Sandalphon in an icy land piques my curiosity. Thanks!
Midnight_25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 04:01   Link #2918
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_25 View Post
Anyone here could tell the summary of Date A Live Volume 7? I cannot really read Japanese and this picture of Miku and Shidou wielding Sandalphon in an icy land piques my curiosity. Thanks!
try searching for previous post, about +50 page
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 04:08   Link #2919
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:

There is a difference between Yoshino and Miku though: Miku found genuine love in Shidou for solid reasons and also for all the things he is willing to do for her.

I know, he pretty much will make the same promises to just any spirit out there (in before a male spirit appear... -_-. The relationship that was established had to go through several hurdles before it was established. I think it would be such a waste if Miku just occasionally reappear as a cameo character of sort.

This is one the weakness about this series (and I guess a lot of harem series): once you join the harem your story comes to a halt. Relationship cease to progress.

ofc, Miku's combat potential may or may not be significantly nerfed to a point where she is better off just not participating in a fight: afterall, it would be really imba to have this mindcontrolling spirit on your side who can also rally hoards of supporters and use them as part of your army. The only power left would be the sonic blasts, which arguably may be weaker than other spirits who are more suitable for front-line combat. (In RPG terms I see both Miku and Kurumi as caster/support types. Their summons/mind controls act as meat shields and can be used to indirectly attack enemies).

I don't see a problem with Miku chasing Shidou around and calling him darling~. I mean, Tohka and Origami are already fighting over him on a daily basis.
lol i can see miku being as hell as aggressive here XD hmm..as for manifest..
tohka=sword
yoshino=ice field i guess
kotori= would be here "reincarnate" right?
though for yamai being wind and miku as for her voice..wonder how will he manifest those.. and i wonder how did his "mana pool" i think increased..i mean to summon sandalphon and zadkiel..

when he summoned sandalphon for the first time it was rather short lived and kotori even stated before its all in his "mana pool" and along with the stronger the wish is
Old 2013-05-26, 04:09   Link #2920
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:

Loli side characters usually don't get much love. Sad but true.

I guess you have a point. So we need to find a balance... If it were up to me though, I'd rather show it in the side stories. Their relationship, that is. But then since she's in a different school from him there's a good chance that she'll still make much fewer appearances. Had Yoshino gone to Shidou's school as well she wouldn't have made as few appearances as she did.

Not that I mind Miku fighting over him as well, but even Tohka and Origami don't give him some endearing nickname like Miku did. I don't think I'll fancy them trying to do the same just to keep up with her. When she's around, fine. When she's not around, that's when it's overboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_25 View Post
Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81Z27 View Post
There's a pretty detailed summary of volume 7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
lol i can see miku being as hell as aggressive here XD hmm..as for manifest..
tohka=sword
yoshino=ice field i guess
kotori= would be here "reincarnate" right?
though for yamai being wind and miku as for her voice..wonder how will he manifest those.. and i wonder how did his "mana pool" i think increased..i mean to summon sandalphon and zadkiel..

when he summoned sandalphon for the first time it was rather short lived and kotori even stated before its all in his "mana pool" and along with the stronger the wish is
Kotori's Angel, Camael, is a halberd (which can change into a cannon). Having just her healing powers alone is not enough to convince me that he's summoned her Angel.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-26 at 04:33.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy