Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-09-23, 02:36   Link #1081
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
17 years actually.

So after graduating from high school the MC, the sisters and glasses girl decided to remain virgins until the MC chooses one of the girls. But they can still do lewd things as much as possible as long they don’t cross the final line. They have done a foursome a number of times.
WTF kind of ending for a lewd manga is this. This Author can't decide how to end his manga so he made it as is. Just terrible.

Am I right to assume this was axed hence this terrible ending?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-23, 02:55   Link #1082
Lex79

Looks like after the talk with his father when he told him that i's fine to experience different women but once you find your true love you shall never cheat on her, NEVER, Keita took that as if he never chooses anyone he could keep enjoying all the girls.
Now, Keita being indecisive and easily swayed is an established character trait, but one would expect him to grow out of it by the end of the series. Looks like it's not the case.
Old 2021-09-23, 09:18   Link #1083
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
WTF kind of ending for a lewd manga is this. This Author can't decide how to end his manga so he made it as is. Just terrible.

Am I right to assume this was axed hence this terrible ending?
What I have a problem with was they had done so much lewd things so it’s stupid not to cross the final line just because Keita hasn’t chosen which girl.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-23, 10:04   Link #1084
XFire
150% done

He should have just slept with all of them. It's not like there was any real emotional investment outside of sheer fucking horniness

Alternatively they could have done a series of endings for each of the girls like that one tutoring manga
Old 2021-09-28, 04:30   Link #1085
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
He should have just slept with all of them. It's not like there was any real emotional investment outside of sheer fucking horniness

Alternatively they could have done a series of endings for each of the girls like that one tutoring manga
Exactly. Keita and the three girls are horndogs. Their relationship wasn't like Keita's relatinship with Kiryuu where there was emotional investment involve. I probably would accept the whole remain a virgin route and wait after graduation if he was still with her but not the other girls.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2021-09-28, 05:13   Link #1086
Lex79

The saddest thing is that Keita trying to not be and horndog with Sensei ultimately led to their breakup.
Old 2021-09-29, 01:03   Link #1087
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
The saddest thing is that Keita trying to not be and horndog with Sensei ultimately led to their breakup.
Don't remind me. I still feel triggered by that.

Old 2021-09-29, 03:28   Link #1088
Lex79

Eh. I was under any illusion that Sensei would win but that arc was probably the worst in the entire series.
Old 2022-09-02, 02:20   Link #1089
Lex79

I read the final chapter, from some dialogues it seems the author wasn't allowed to let the characters have sex so he came out with this ending in order to be as lewd as possible, of course this is only speculation. Sadly not only sensei isn't doing things with Keita but Mikazuki wants to join after graduation so the implication is that in the future she might even be the only one excluded. But maybe since she was the only one that was Keita's proper girlfriend maybe that would have been too much of a downgrade.
Old 2022-09-03, 01:58   Link #1090
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

7 years and no action , at least there are doujin :/
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-03, 11:59   Link #1091
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Actually on comiket 100 the author made a canon doujin.
Old 2022-09-03, 14:16   Link #1092
Lex79

I'll have to check that.
Old 2022-09-03, 15:27   Link #1093
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Actually on comiket 100 the author made a canon doujin.
Did it actually have nipples? For some reason between Mahoromatic and Kiss X Sis he stopped drawing them.-

Anyway I didn't realize this finally ended. Maybe I'll have to check it out again.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-03, 21:48   Link #1094
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yes there is
Old 2022-09-04, 09:28   Link #1095
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Did it actually have nipples? For some reason between Mahoromatic and Kiss X Sis he stopped drawing them.-

Anyway I didn't realize this finally ended. Maybe I'll have to check it out again.
Probably a matter of editor requirements. For some shounen magazines, ANYTHING is fine as long as you don't cross certain boundaries. Strangely, nipples seem to be a harder boundary than sex. I've actually read a "shounen" series that has several extremely explicit sex scenes, but no nipples. The author even did a playful reference to the fact he couldn't have nipples in Shounen when advertising his first volume. If Mahoromatic was Shounen too, chances are the magazines' standards changed between the series.

Something similar also happened with High School DxD: the author was told straight up by his editor that he couldn't have sex scenes, so he had to make sure that no matter what happened none of the girls made it to that point within the running of the book.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-07, 18:21   Link #1096
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I don't think its the magazine, both Mahoromatic and KissXSis were published in seinen magazines, though Kiss X Sis went from weekly to monthly at some point.

The Comiket doujin is pretty... rough, but canon H is always nice to have.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen