AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-10-27, 21:52   Link #1941
devilo96

btw who pick the Ln translation?
yenn preess or j-novel?
kinda lazy to check their web
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-27, 21:58   Link #1942
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
btw who pick the Ln translation?
yenn preess or j-novel?
kinda lazy to check their web
Seven Seas iirc
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-30, 02:36   Link #1943
n0m@n
C-Z

The cover for volume 9 is out.
Leon is not on the cover just like volume 8.
The ones on the cover must be the heroine of the 3rd game and her AI (I forgot their names).
Though who was the guy again? Anyone (who had read the webnovel) want to take a guess?
I had forgotten the description of the characters' that appears in the 3rd arc.
Is that supposed to be Julius's brother?
Old 2021-11-07, 13:19   Link #1944
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

NSFW
BDSM Angelica
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NSFW
BDSM Deirdre
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Volume 9 Cover
https://twitter.com/kazukurai/status...26656199741446

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-07, 13:47   Link #1945
Twi

Does no one else see the evil-looking Luxion above the girl's head?
Old 2021-11-07, 17:07   Link #1946
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Does no one else see the evil-looking Luxion above the girl's head?
That's not Luxion, rather looks like a bio-version of the external interface that Luxion uses.
Kind-off has the same vibe as that Black Parasitic Armor from LN v03.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-07, 18:53   Link #1947
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Pretty sure that's just BRAVE aka Kurosuke
Finn's magic intelligence device.
Old 2021-11-08, 21:06   Link #1948
mickbis

3rd game heroine look pretty forgotable
Just like a support char...
BRAVE look way ominious so Acadia is probably evem more fresh
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-08, 23:40   Link #1949
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
3rd game heroine look pretty forgotable
Just like a support char...
Isn't that Girl supposed to be either
- Leon's youngest sister, or
- Mylene's daughter (who is also supposedly the Reincarnation of Marie's daughter), or
- that supposedly Reincarnated Boy, who got his gender-changed by Cleare

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-10, 10:05   Link #1950
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Isn't that Girl supposed to be either
- Leon's youngest sister, or
- Mylene's daughter (who is also supposedly the Reincarnation of Marie's daughter), or
- that supposedly Reincarnated Boy, who got his gender-changed by Cleare
- Mylene daughter is actually the 3rd game villainess
- the 3rd game heroine study aboard along with Finn the Reincarnated tan boy
- the boy who have his gender change is a capture target
Old 2021-11-11, 05:39   Link #1951
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Also, Leon's younger sister is Finley.
And she already show up briefly in manga... Like twice or thrice
Old 2021-11-15, 15:34   Link #1952
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
3rd story arc would most likely be completely redone.

The author said he had heard and read comments from the web novel readers. The webnovel readers complained about how rushed it was and how the story went for the third story arc. So he would know that he would get a similar response by LN readers if he leave it as it is.

Even the second story arc was edited and made longer than webnovel counter part.
So I could see the third story arc being extended but not just edited but redone in terms of plot.

Anyways, as long as the story isnt rushed I dont mind where it ends. Its pretty much a given that it would be longer than webnovel. LN actually gets boring and too dragged when its too long. I wouldnt want to see this go beyond 16 volumes.
I don't know about that because we know at the end of the WN that their were 4 more games after the 3rd one. Which the 6th game sounding the most final of the game series. Which the pure blooded old humans returning and going to war which the new humans but that may be better as a sequel because Leon already had kids by the time the 4th game started. Only if we bring in the games that were bring up in WN ending, could I see this series going for 30-35 volumes. If the series end with the 3rd game, I can see the series ending with 12-15 volumes
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-19, 08:10   Link #1953
darkangel0278

Just rereading the volume till 7. Am I the only a$$hole who doesn't feel pity for Leila and Serge?
Old 2021-11-19, 12:41   Link #1954
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0278 View Post
Just rereading the volume till 7. Am I the only a$$hole who doesn't feel pity for Leila and Serge?
No, you aren't. Even if they were played by ideal during volume 6 and 7 that doesn't make them innocent of everything before finding it, at least in my opinion.
Old 2021-11-19, 19:31   Link #1955
Twi

They weren't saints but they didn't deserve dying/losing everything over.
Old 2021-11-19, 20:03   Link #1956
darkangel0278

Quote:
They weren't saints but they didn't deserve dying/losing everything over.
Maybe so but the fact still exist though that they brought it on themselves. Or maybe that's just me being narrow-minded
Old 2021-11-20, 01:12   Link #1957
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel0278 View Post
Maybe so but the fact still exist though that they brought it on themselves. Or maybe that's just me being narrow-minded
I think it's a difference in tolerance levels for what we perceive as bringing it on themselves. It also helps that I usually try to look at how they ended up that way and treat death as an absolute that should be taken seriously or treated as a punishment for the worst of crimes. And the author has shown at times a disturbing level of underestimation of said incidents like Marie's original death which consisted of being beaten to death by an abusive boyfriend, leaving behind a child.

Sergei honestly has a lot more sympathy from me because his circumstances just sucked so badly. Pulled in from a branch family to be a replacement for a dead kid who none of them got over, to where they literally show favoritism to a guy with the same name from a rival nation, he only gets involved because Leila asked for his help to find Ideal and from that point on he got showed up, manipulated, and had to be put out of his misery because super science can't help him. Meanwhile, the stalker who put a literal slave collar on Noelle is currently vying for Marie's affection and has Leon's approval.

His death was a tragedy more than anything, but you see it coming because if you are opposing Leon who is the main protagonist, either you're going to be made a joke or you're going to die. That's how the series works, even when the antagonist makes a valid point, because it loves kicking what would be normal otome protagonist actions in the groin.

For example, Leon brings up that Julius could have made Marie a concubine while marrying Angie back in the first volume. Sounds good on paper, right? Except, look at Julius' father's relationship with the Queen and realize that that's the kind of future that awaited them, one where neither would be happy with the arrangement but they are stuck with it. Very few people seemed to have realized that at the time but were instead whining that Julius turned down Angie for Marie.
Old 2021-11-20, 01:51   Link #1958
darkangel0278

Quote:
I think it's a difference in tolerance levels for what we perceive as bringing it on themselves. It also helps that I usually try to look at how they ended up that way and treat death as an absolute that should be taken seriously or treated as a punishment for the worst of crimes. And the author has shown at times a disturbing level of underestimation of said incidents like Marie's original death which consisted of being beaten to death by an abusive boyfriend, leaving behind a child.

Sergei honestly has a lot more sympathy from me because his circumstances just sucked so badly. Pulled in from a branch family to be a replacement for a dead kid who none of them got over, to where they literally show favoritism to a guy with the same name from a rival nation, he only gets involved because Leila asked for his help to find Ideal and from that point on he got showed up, manipulated, and had to be put out of his misery because super science can't help him. Meanwhile, the stalker who put a literal slave collar on Noelle is currently vying for Marie's affection and has Leon's approval.

His death was a tragedy more than anything, but you see it coming because if you are opposing Leon who is the main protagonist, either you're going to be made a joke or you're going to die. That's how the series works, even when the antagonist makes a valid point, because it loves kicking what would be normal otome protagonist actions in the groin.

For example, Leon brings up that Julius could have made Marie a concubine while marrying Angie back in the first volume. Sounds good on paper, right? Except, look at Julius' father's relationship with the Queen and realize that that's the kind of future that awaited them, one where neither would be happy with the arrangement but they are stuck with it. Very few people seemed to have realized that at the time but were instead whining that Julius turned down Angie for Marie.
Whoa totally bummed out
Never thought of it like that. In Julius' case, guess Marie did Angie a huge favor there. As for Serge, guess I got a bit sympathetic in his situation after that explanation. But still didn't Albergue and Louise at least tried to connect with Serge? Serge wanted to be loved but never tried to love his new family.

Last edited by darkangel0278; 2021-11-20 at 03:10.
darkangel0278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-25, 07:50   Link #1959
mickbis

We got anime wooohooooo !
wait... the art style ..... s___... T_T
Kadokawaaaa why you do this to us
Old 2021-11-25, 07:55   Link #1960
sierra117
Harem Seeker

I am having an Arifureta anime PTSD relapse here
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem