AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-21, 00:41   Link #221
Yorae_paladin1

Considering that loli pire already has violated the laws of her kind keeping Yuu and his buddy whom have the seraph powers(probably punishable by death)
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 01:18   Link #222
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Thanks. It's been a while since I've read it. Who else could it be anyway?
It could also be Kureto, I can see him being the type of man who'd play both sides of the fence in order to achieve victory. And since Guren won't give him the info he desires, perhaps Ferid has done it instead. Though Kureto better watch his back, because Ferid is notorious for betraying his "allies" to achieve his goals, too. Birds of a feather and all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Considering that loli pire already has violated the laws of her kind keeping Yuu and his buddy whom have the seraph powers(probably punishable by death)
No doubt, and I know Lest Karr would love to replace her as the new ruler of Japan. Since Europe is now fully under the vampires' control, he may strive to do the same to Japan, since he doubts Krul can get the job done. Be interesting to see how it develops from here on in. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-21, 04:44   Link #223
Velsy

I suspect its Glen too. More likely. But well its unconfirmed, since it never actually showed who it was. But it was a human. Been one or two minor hints, but nothing to confirm 100%. Anything could be a twist <.< The higher ranked generals are also pretty scetchy.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 08:35   Link #224
Mira16

Just have some question?

Is Owari no Seraph will have an Anime Original Ending or they will follow the manga?

Since there are some who keeps telling that the will have but I found this post about the producer of NBC interview about the anime that it seems they will follow the manga.

Mira16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 04:25   Link #225
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for chapter 35:
Old 2015-08-02, 14:58   Link #226
Jiminy

by the way: there are spoilers for volume 36 on some sites I frequent.
Spoiler for v36 some random images:

Last edited by Jiminy; 2015-08-03 at 16:54.
Jiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 21:02   Link #227
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiminy View Post
Fujoshi fans are gonna have a field day.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 00:28   Link #228
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Yaoi fan girls are going to love this.
Old 2015-08-03, 04:14   Link #229
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I guess this means that the BL undertones are going to turn into BL overtones?
Old 2015-08-03, 15:52   Link #230
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-03, 18:10   Link #231
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I guess this means that the BL undertones are going to turn into BL overtones?
And like Naruto and Sasuke, it will still go nowhere.
Old 2015-08-03, 18:27   Link #232
NeutralZero

hey maybe just like in Naruto, girls will enter their lives preventing the BL
and as if Shinoa will let Yuu slip away from her

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2015-08-03 at 19:48.
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 08:37   Link #233
reaperunique
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:
Just like you I'm quite eager to find out what happens next, I mean, it would suck for Maki to wander the earth long after everyone of his "family" has died, either at the hands of those that he hates who are now of the same kind as him or due to old age.
But maybe he will indeed become something else after drinking his blood? Maybe Yuu will get bitten as well in the (near) future? Wouldn't be surprised if that happened, to awaken his Seraph powers even more maybe?

I just really hope this doesn't turn into the overused bitter sweet ending where one of the two dies. I prefer a happy ending.
reaperunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 00:19   Link #234
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

New chapter is out, and Yuu does indeed convince Mika to drink his blood. Waiting for the inevitable "refuse to drink anyone but Yuu's blood". I can hear those fangirls squealing/flooding already.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 02:36   Link #235
NeutralZero

my my what a nice chapter...
oh so full of bromance...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-11, 18:37   Link #236
Grand-Chariot-Wave

i caught up from 24 to now and everything so far has been underwhelming.
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 16:41   Link #237
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaperunique View Post
Just like you I'm quite eager to find out what happens next, I mean, it would suck for Maki to wander the earth long after everyone of his "family" has died, either at the hands of those that he hates who are now of the same kind as him or due to old age.
But maybe he will indeed become something else after drinking his blood? Maybe Yuu will get bitten as well in the (near) future? Wouldn't be surprised if that happened, to awaken his Seraph powers even more maybe?

I just really hope this doesn't turn into the overused bitter sweet ending where one of the two dies. I prefer a happy ending.
Yeah, it would really suck if Mika lived on while all his family was dead. Hopefully he doesn't lose his human soul after drinking Yuu's blood. And while I wouldn't be surprised if Yuu got bitten (possibly next time he faces Crowley), though I'm leaning more towards Krul wanting him to develop his Seraph powers on his own. For what reason is unknown, but he's a big part of her plans, whatever they may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Chariot-Wave View Post
i caught up from 24 to now and everything so far has been underwhelming.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but if you were expecting Yuu to go Super Seraph and curbstomp every vampire in his path then you were bound to be disappointed. Sad to say, it's not gonna be that simple. There's still the Angels to worry about, and they seem to view mankind as a threat. So even if the vampires are completely defeated, it won't be over. Makes me wonder just how the conflict will actually be resolved, but we'll see.
Old 2015-08-16, 03:49   Link #238
Mira16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
And like Naruto and Sasuke, it will still go nowhere.
Don't even dare to compared it to that sh*t anime with no direction XD
Mira16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 17:52   Link #239
zetsubo666

My prediction for the next few chapters, is that I believe Ferid is going to betray Krul. I think its quite clear that Ferid wants to take her place, but he knows he can't do so in a straight up fight. Which is why he has allied himself with a human. With that human being Kureto.

The reason why I think its Kureto is because when he arrived as reinforcements at Shinjuku, the vampires decided to retreat and then Ferid gives research data to him later on. Now a few chapters ago he's taking several "angels" with him to Nagoya when he's supposed to stay in Shinjuku and currently Krul is on her way to Nagoya as well, coincidence? Kureto also says that if this fails then humans are doomed.

Ferid likely told Kureto about all the nobles as well as possibly that Krul would be going there as well. If all goes well Krul will be defeated and Ferid will become the new vampire king of Japan and Kureto will be known as a "hero".

So whether this plan works or not, will entirely depend on what Krul plans to do with "seraph of the end". Next chapter its very possible Mika will tell Yu why Krul kept them both alive and why she needs them both and will ask Yu to come with him so they can meet up with her. Obviously Yu will have his doubts about seeing the queen instead of just trying to kill her but will agree with him in the end and "trust" Mika.
zetsubo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 22:54   Link #240
DragonXX

This series have alot of thing to Bible Revelations, like right before Seraph of End mode power come out Seven Trumpet show up, don't know what the seven bowls will be or Seven Spiritual Figures, but I can guess that Ferid and the human he allied with, are most likey going to be Beast 666 and the Fake prophet but which is which but that a thoery because of the Revelation symbolism.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote