AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-07, 20:57   Link #9081
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If Ddraig and Albion are so strong, how did they get sealed? And I thought the second strongest was Bible God?

they are as sttrong as god. if two of them batled with god, god will

even if they battle one on one, god will

Old 2012-02-07, 20:57   Link #9082
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
People who like Ravel thinks that she is Yandere, but how come they don't realize that the "dere" part of her was acting? That is just weird.

All the girls in Gremory is dere-dere, except for Ravel and Asia's oppai which is tsun-dere.

Actually Vali is the great-grandson of Lucifer. His father was a pure-devil who is the grandson of Lucifer. And Vali's parents abandoned him when he was baby because he was seen as a "monster".

Yeah, if they were in their original form maybe they would take the 3rd and 4th spot. Man, why are the dragons so powerful in this series.........
Also in volume 11, it's said that the power gap between Opfus and the current 2nd strongest person(not including Great Red) has so much gap. Though the 2nd strongest person isnt named.

But it sounds like the Maou and Azazel are considered stronger than the Dragon-kings.
oh thanks the info,by the way why vali said as monster?
i know that discrimination in devil society about mixed blood is quite bad,but i think it didn't need call him monster.
i know vali half human,so the mother is human,but why she trow him?

so something like this right power rank.
1.orpheus [the great red if get involved.
2.unknown (maybe oppai god).
3.ddraig or albion.
4.ddraig or albion.
5 to 10 some god and azazel inside top 10 rank.
Old 2012-02-07, 20:58   Link #9083
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
If Ddraig and Albion are so strong, how did they get sealed? And I thought the second strongest was Bible God?
Good question, I guess u can't apply the tailed beast sealing theory from Naruto in here, can we??
Old 2012-02-07, 21:02   Link #9084
n0m@n
C-Z

Well the author actually change the setting a lot, for example:

Holy-swords
-In volume 3 its said that Excalibur, Durrandal and Ama-no-Murakumo are top 3 strongest holy-swords.
-Afterwards its said that Collbrande is the strongest

About Ddraig/Boosted-Gear and Albion/Divine-Dividing
-Once it was said that you can attain the power on par with God/Maou.
-Now its said that it's possible to surpass the power of Maou/God.
-The only thing God feared was Opfus. But it had to team up with the devils/fallen-angels to defeat the two.

Opfus
-Its said that its the being who has been standing in the No1 spot since the beginning of everything.
-But it has to get people to defeat Great Red
-In Volume 11 its said that its the strongest if the Great Red isnt in the list.

Ise/Kiba/Akeno Promotion
-Sirzechs and Azazel were talking about their promotion test for them to become a Top-class devil.
-In volume 11 they made them take the promotion for Middle-class test.

@fazri
I think because he was born with a huge amount of demonic-power AND Divine-Dividing.

Also Azazel wouldnt be in the Top-10. His strength is close to Sirzechs and Sirzechs isnt in the Top-10.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:10   Link #9085
XFire
150% done

Quote:
@fazri
I think because he was born with a huge amount of demonic-power AND Divine-Dividing.
And it never occurred to them to raise him as one of their own instead of alienating a superpower like that?
Old 2012-02-07, 21:11   Link #9086
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Well the author actually change the setting a lot, for example:

Holy-swords
-In volume 3 its said that Excalibur, Durrandal and Ama-no-Murakumo are top 3 strongest holy-swords.
-Afterwards its said that Collbrande is the strongest

About Ddraig/Boosted-Gear and Albion/Divine-Dividing
-Once it was said that you can attain the power on par with God/Maou.
-Now its said that it's possible to surpass the power of Maou/God.
-The only thing God feared was Opfus. But it had to team up with the devils/fallen-angels to defeat the two.

Opfus
-Its said that its the being who has been standing in the No1 spot since the beginning of everything.
-But it has to get people to defeat Great Red
-In Volume 11 its said that its the strongest if the Great Red isnt in the list.

Ise/Kiba/Akeno Promotion
-Sirzechs and Azazel were talking about their promotion test for them to become a Top-class devil.
-In volume 11 they made them take the promotion for Middle-class test.
Collbrande i thought was called a royal holy sword
Old 2012-02-07, 21:13   Link #9087
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
Collbrande i thought was called a royal holy sword
collbrande is strongest of seven excalibur piece. if seven of them combined they will become real excalibur
Old 2012-02-07, 21:16   Link #9088
XFire
150% done

From zzhk summary, it sounds like collbrande was the original sword in the stone. A lot of people think of Excalibur as the sword in the stone, but in the real legend, he only received Excalibur after he broke the original sword, which would be Collbrande.

@CNine I thought he had both Collbrande and Excalibur Dominance, which was the last piece. I remember n0m@n saying Arthur gave the last piece to Zenovia when he Ex-Durandal broke so they could repair and improve it.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:20   Link #9089
n0m@n
C-Z

Excalibur and Collbrande are two separate swords(in this LN).
Also the other name for Collbrande in this LN is Seiouken(聖王剣) which translates to Holy-King Sword.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:21   Link #9090
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
she loses that one-sama figure in vol.4

she no longer becomes a one-sama type... Her and Rias are called "Bad Influence" on Asia ....

Vol.7 all hell breaks lose when she goes on a date with Ise and then declares Ise is the only one she loves...

So if u like Akeno because she is the one-sama type.. u better find a new trait for her ASAP... most of us like her because she's big breasted... a lot more ecchi then Rias... and has a pony tail... :P

oh lets not also forget her S-Mode which is quite epic when she's about to pwn someone.

ugh lets not get started with raynalle... i swear people try to blow her up like she's some important person when the raw fact is she is such a minor character, azazel didnt even care that she died.

If ise and Rias didnt kill Raynalle, Diodera would of... meaning raynalle had no path period minus dying...
what i love about her? big left breast, big attitude, big right breast....her one-sama attitude is nothing more than a extra in her personality believe when i say that i don't give a shit if she starts to act like a normal girl and drop this one-sama act since she is really cute and beutifull she just doesn't need this...
Old 2012-02-07, 21:29   Link #9091
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
From zzhk summary, it sounds like collbrande was the original sword in the stone. A lot of people think of Excalibur as the sword in the stone, but in the real legend, he only received Excalibur after he broke the original sword, which would be Collbrande.

@CNine I thought he had both Collbrande and Excalibur Dominance, which was the last piece. I remember n0m@n saying Arthur gave the last piece to Zenovia when he Ex-Durandal broke so they could repair and improve it.
Collbrande was the sword in the stone which broke when did something agenst his nature
excaliber was the sword he got from the lady of the lake which was supposed to of been returned to her when he died
Old 2012-02-07, 21:41   Link #9092
CNine
Inactive Member

ooh sorry for my mistake, when i think collbrande and excalibur domination is same sword
Old 2012-02-07, 21:44   Link #9093
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
Collbrande was the sword in the stone which broke when did something agenst his nature
excaliber was the sword he got from the lady of the lake which was supposed to of been returned to her when he died
The name that sticks to my head is "calibur" from fate/stay
Old 2012-02-07, 21:50   Link #9094
n0m@n
C-Z

Also the another name for Collbrande in this LN is Caliburn apparently.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:54   Link #9095
XFire
150% done

hey n0m@n, can you make a link to your vol 11 summaries, please? I can't seem to find them.
Old 2012-02-07, 21:57   Link #9096
ru5ty

did collabrande have some special power?

Old 2012-02-07, 22:05   Link #9097
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

purple light saber owns all swords... :X

oh wait... this isnt starwars...
Old 2012-02-07, 22:06   Link #9098
n0m@n
C-Z

@XFire
Okay. I will put them up in the DxD page when I finish the rest of the volume 11 summaries. I'm currently doing Life1 of Volume 8.

@ru5ty
Arthur was fighting in volume 7, but the ability/power of his sword wasnt mentioned.
Old 2012-02-07, 22:08   Link #9099
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
@XFire
Okay. I will put them up in the DxD page when I finish the rest of the volume 11 summaries. I'm currently doing Life1 of Volume 8.
ahhhhh not gonna finish new life / friends in vol3?

i want to see how zenovia got suckered errr tempted to join the dark side.

Asia -> joins because of Ise...
Zenovia -> ??? i know because god died.. but what was it that made her join?? was it that micheal said since u know god is dead u can no longer come back?
Ross -> tempted with a higher paying income..

lolol...
Old 2012-02-07, 22:12   Link #9100
whitecloud

higher paying income.....how much income does odin pay her anyway?
probably just for finding a boyfriend she's have more chance finding boyfriend in devil world than valhalla

P.S by the way im new here sory for the late intro...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural