AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-12, 05:48   Link #221
battle22

I watched the movie and I really liked it. It was the only movie out of the Naruto movies that I enjoyed.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't see Konoha 11 much but I still enjoyed it.

Hopefully the next movie after this will be just as enjoyable to me, but I doubt it. Good Naruto movie is a rare thing lol.
Old 2013-05-13, 01:08   Link #222
Mubyoshi

I actually enjoyed this movie a lot, although the animation could have been better. Probably my favorite along with the very first Naruto movie.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 08:03   Link #223
oturan13th
oturan13th

for me naruto movie 4 is the best, road to ninja is an average naruto movie to me... 5/10
oturan13th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 20:33   Link #224
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

I enjoyed Road to Ninja. I thought the main aspect of understanding families and their importance was properly addressed.

It was fun to see all the characters take on slightly different personas. Hinata in particular was hot and wish she was the proper Hinata.

Everything else was appropriate action. I'm not big fan of clone versus clone, Menma vs Naruto, but I guess it seemed to work out alright. Glad they changed the voice and hair while the masked man was still unknown.

Minato was still cool despite not being the hero of the village, he was the hero of this family.

Other than that, I would have liked to see Sakura turn around at the end and ask Naruto to embrace her as a close friend with her family so Naruto would know he's also valued, but the Iruka scene at the end was more than enough to make up for it and more appropriate given they are both orphans.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 20:38   Link #225
jho

Wow...I was absolutely disappointed by movie 5, and went with no expectations to watch movie 6. This movie was absolutely great and one of my favorites!
jho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 14:39   Link #226
haruchi

Naruto Shippuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja [Anime-Only]

So it turns out that Naruto Road to Ninja will be showing in theaters in the United States starting August 29. I've already seen it before, but I think I'm going to check it out while its playing. It was a really good movie and seeing it in theaters will just be a totally different experience.

They put up a list of all of the screenings that are scheduled:

http://www.elevenarts.net/th_gallery...o-roadtoninja/
haruchi is offline   Reply With Quote