AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-23, 20:28   Link #2321
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not to claim that Kallen has somehow replaced Suzaku, but rewatching Turn 25 I noticed something I found rather funny. Near the end of the fight, Suzaku tries his spin kick and loses his leg for the trouble. Just after they tear each others' wings off, Kallen uses Suzaku's own spin kick against him and connects.
The gods of spin are fickle and do not favour those that are on the side of Lelouch. Suzaku must have used up the power of spin kick on those guards in episode 20(?).
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 20:58   Link #2322
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i'll also add some details on the state of the world in which J can play

Spoiler for really long ass post:
Quote:
Spoiler for meet J-the new villain:

thats an insight into the motives of the villan of the piece
It's a nice start. Do you want to turn it into a fanfiction? I'm quite interested in the person who Lelouch entrusted Guren SEITEN Q1 to. Will Kallen becomes its pilot? I think the new characters you created is a nice touch. No doubt J would be compared against Lelouch. I will like to see how your idea will turn out.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 03:46   Link #2323
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
It's a nice start. Do you want to turn it into a fanfiction? I'm quite interested in the person who Lelouch entrusted Guren SEITEN Q1 to. Will Kallen becomes its pilot? I think the new characters you created is a nice touch. No doubt J would be compared against Lelouch. I will like to see how your idea will turn out.
its not ment as a fanfic (i admit that it looks like one at this stage) but rather as a plot outline
the whole thing started after me and dream argued about how a new threat could arise for a potential R3
and after a while of Q&A i just said that i would write down the plot out line instead of answer every question when its presented
i kinda stopped wrting it becouse he got banned
but i can keep wrting the rest if you want
so far i have yet to actually point out the main thing about it (the actually attack that J uses)
let me know if you want

p.s
the guren is left for kallen (she does have the USB in the epilouge)
in the hands of some one like suzaku it wouldnt make much of a difference since he already has his own army (even if it would be the strongest machine in it)
but since kallen is NOT part of the armed forces anymore (and has a good reason to want to stay out of them, her mom and lelouch's wish)
and is one of the few people who understands that the new future is all becouse of lelouch's sacrifice
then he could intrust it to her while knowing fully well that
1)she would never abuse its power or use it to fight for anything other then justice even if it conflicts with her own feelings (her actions during ZERO-R prove that)
2)would only use it when it absolutly must be used (there by keeping it a wild card against possible future threat)
the second reason would play a role later in the plot
Old 2008-10-24, 06:05   Link #2324
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I don't know what's the use of including character birthdays aside from fact sheet data, but Nunnally's birthday is tomorrow if she existed.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 09:12   Link #2325
blottyparchment

A day late, but copying this post from the Kallen thread.

R2 Picture Drama 3:

Spoiler for Stage 7.19:

Haven't watched the picture drama myself, but what I gathered from reading 2ch spoilers:

Spoiler for contents of Stage 7.19:
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 09:42   Link #2326
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post

R2 Picture Drama 3:

Spoiler for Stage 7.19:

Haven't watched the picture drama myself, but what I gathered from reading 2ch spoilers:

OMG! That's so nice. The picture drama will certainly make Rurukare fans very happy . It's fun to reminisce on the happy Ashford life. That's the life Lelouch will have wanted

Quote:
its not ment as a fanfic (i admit that it looks like one at this stage) but rather as a plot outline
the whole thing started after me and dream argued about how a new threat could arise for a potential R3
and after a while of Q&A i just said that i would write down the plot out line instead of answer every question when its presented
i kinda stopped wrting it becouse he got banned
but i can keep wrting the rest if you want
so far i have yet to actually point out the main thing about it (the actually attack that J uses)
let me know if you want
I'm quite interested. You can keep writing. It doesn't have to be a fanfiction. It can be a summary like what you had done. I thought your idea is interesting. The peace is not everlasting. Although all the hatred was focused on Lelouch, I though someone might probably support his 'tyranny' and there you have J.

Quote:
p.s
the guren is left for kallen (she does have the USB in the epilouge)
in the hands of some one like suzaku it wouldnt make much of a difference since he already has his own army (even if it would be the strongest machine in it)
but since kallen is NOT part of the armed forces anymore (and has a good reason to want to stay out of them, her mom and lelouch's wish)
and is one of the few people who understands that the new future is all becouse of lelouch's sacrifice
then he could intrust it to her while knowing fully well that
1)she would never abuse its power or use it to fight for anything other then justice even if it conflicts with her own feelings (her actions during ZERO-R prove that)
2)would only use it when it absolutly must be used (there by keeping it a wild card against possible future threat)
the second reason would play a role later in the plot
Giving it to Kallen sounds good. It certainly linked to why she has the usb . For once I thought you might give it to a OC to pass it to Kallen when the time is ripe .

Old 2008-10-24, 09:50   Link #2327
Daniani

Quote:

R2 Picture Drama 3:

Spoiler for Stage 7.19:

Thank you for this

Are all the pictures dramas canon?

Is the c.c.+lelouch drama from the last sound episode canon too?
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 09:53   Link #2328
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Thank you for this

Are all the pictures dramas canon?

Is the c.c.+lelouch drama from the last sound episode canon too?
I believe the picture drama is canon.

Lelouch's part time job is probably canon. This, I can't confirm.

Old 2008-10-24, 09:59   Link #2329
Daniani

Quote:
I believe the picture drama is canon.

Thank you! It was a request from a friend who is a c.c.+lelouch shipper...He will be happy...

Thanks god, more canon Rurukare moments. It pleases me
Old 2008-10-24, 10:08   Link #2330
blottyparchment

Quote:
I dunno. All the sound episodes break the 4th wall, so they can't be considered canon. The sound dramas that occur at school (Naked Lelouch, Geass Hundred Ghost Stories, etc.) may appear canon, but Celiss points out well that Suzaku acts very out-of-character in those. He's supposed to be the thick-headed/clueless guy, but Gino takes on that role. Even the part time job sound drama has C.C. going very out-of-character -- moe C.C. going, "Yay! Pizza!" and breaking into a pizza locker? Lelouch doing part time jobs even - that's breaking character.
Old 2008-10-24, 10:16   Link #2331
Daniani

Quote:
I dunno. All the sound episodes break the 4th wall, so they can't be considered canon. The sound dramas that occur at school (Naked Lelouch, Geass Hundred Ghost Stories, etc.) may appear canon, but Celiss points out well that Suzaku acts very out-of-character in those. He's supposed to be the thick-headed/clueless guy, but Gino takes on that role. Even the part time job sound drama has C.C. going very out-of-character -- moe C.C. going, "Yay! Pizza!" and breaking into a pizza locker? Lelouch doing part time jobs even - that's breaking character.
That doesn't sound as an official anwser...

Whatever, is it officially confirmed that the pictures drama are canon? Or is it up to us like the CD dramas?
Old 2008-10-24, 10:20   Link #2332
jedi423

Quote:

Whatever, is it officially confirmed that the pictures drama are canon? Or is it up to us like the CD dramas?
what does it matter if they are technically canon or not?
This one took place before all of R2, so it's not like you're getting some lasting impact out of the events in it.
jedi423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 10:21   Link #2333
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
True, that's why I'm not able to say 100% that it is canon.

Old 2008-10-24, 10:21   Link #2334
blottyparchment

Quote:

Picture dramas are canon. The R2 sound dramas, so far, don't fit into the story. The one about C.C. and Kallen, maybe? But it still breaks some walls...
Old 2008-10-24, 10:23   Link #2335
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi423 View Post
what does it matter if they are technically canon or not?
This one took place before all of R2, so it's not like you're getting some lasting impact out of the events in it.
One answer, I am a Rurukare shipper I am not a pairing extremist though, and I don't want to claim something that is not official.
Old 2008-10-24, 10:25   Link #2336
Daniani

Quote:
Picture dramas are canon.
You didn't answer my question I am a pessimistic shipper that's why I asked you if Taniguchi confirmed it or not. Thanks in advance
Old 2008-10-24, 10:36   Link #2337
blottyparchment

Quote:
You didn't answer my question I am a pessimistic shipper that's why I asked you if Taniguchi confirmed it or not. Thanks in advance
I think I did? The writer for the picture dramas, or at least this picture drama , is Okouchi, if that helps. I don't know about confirmations or anything, but I've always believed/thought they were canon.

And, come on. Don't be pessimistic. Your ship has a lot going on for it. Have you read the last 50 pages of Kallen's thread?
Old 2008-10-24, 10:45   Link #2338
Daniani

Quote:
I think I did? The writer for the picture dramas, or at least this picture drama , is Okouchi, if that helps. I don't know about confirmations or anything, but I've always believed/thought they were canon.

And, come on. Don't be pessimistic. Your ship has a lot going on for it. Have you read the last 50 pages of Kallen's thread?
That is awesome thank you This makes me happy

I read most of it but I want to stay a fair shipper And some messages I read there went to far. Sorry if it sounds rude, but ideas like a Manifesto will just make us rurukare fans hated. I don't want to be part of an anime warfare.
Old 2008-10-24, 10:54   Link #2339
blottyparchment

Quote:
That is awesome thank you This makes me happy

I read most of it but I want to stay a fair shipper And some messages I read there went to far. Sorry if it sounds rude, but ideas like a Manifesto will just make us rurukare fans hated. I don't want to be part of an anime warfare.
Yeah, I understand...That manifesto is not meant to be a declaration of war but others might take it as such.

But one must wonder, what if the ruruCC fans did the same?

Oh, I just checked the official website. The picture dramas are supervised by Okouchi and Taniguchi. The script for the R2 sound dramas, on the other hand, were written by other people (I don't recognize their names...). So, does that help better?

Last edited by blottyparchment; 2008-10-24 at 11:41.
Old 2008-10-24, 11:15   Link #2340
Daniani

Quote:
But one must wonder if the ruruCC fans did the same?

Oh, I just checked the official website. The picture dramas are supervised by Okouchi and Taniguchi. The script for the R2 sound dramas, on the other hand, were written by other people (I don't recognize their names...). So, does that help better?
Did they write a Manifesto ? I don't read the c.c. thread, so I didn't know... but it doesn't mean that I have to say and do things as extremist as them Sorry but I don't want to be part of this warfare between the two ships. I am tired to read people trying to prove that their ship won. I feel that some messages on this board are extremist and it will only raise a hate feeling between the people. I don't feel it's the good path to choose.

You're so nice, thank you You made my day