AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 46 35.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 31.30%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 9.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.76%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 2.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.53%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.76%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 5.34%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-22, 16:42   Link #81
jaisrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Cloudninja or anyone else who knows the ost, was the second half of track 30 used this episode?
Speaking for myself, I definitely did not hear the second half of track 30. I might have heard a few seconds of the first half but I'm not sure because it was too short to differentiate because a lot of the tracks are based on similar sounding tunes. But I'm pretty sure the 2nd half of track 30 was not played.
Old 2008-03-22, 16:51   Link #82
Westlo
Lets be reality

Well even though the outcome is obvious that's still a relief, thanks for the prompt reply.

EDIT

The following comment by Mentar on Omni's blog is so fucking true

Quote:
I’ll give you a hint about romance shows: You do not want to be the first girl the guy talks to in the final episode.
Pretty much applies to a lot of anime shows (It applies to 2 from Fall season, KGNE etc), fuck even reality dating shows like Joe Millionaire, Bachelor and other crap like that.

Last edited by Westlo; 2008-03-22 at 17:26.
Old 2008-03-22, 19:32   Link #83
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Jun finally fessed up and told Noe that he "LOVES" her. He first kissed her on the forehead, then another kiss on the cheek and finally he was going for the lipst before noe pulled back.
now i havent seen the episode yet and this is one disturbing comment. is Jun related to noe by blood? or a cousin? or an "oniichan but not really blood related" archetype?
Old 2008-03-22, 19:40   Link #84
Joachim
et tu, brute?

my patience for shin is running out, and it did run out in this episode, this guy keep going back and forth, back and forth, rinse and repeat.

at one point he keeps ignoring noe when he was with hiromi, and then bam, he ignore hiromi

can i have nobuse and aiko as the male and female lead now? my respect to nobuse (call him a loser or what, but he is the one who didn't stray from the one he loved) >>>> my respect to shin (the good guy, bagh)

seriously i just don't like this kind of undecisiveness, i even keep saying in my mind when i watch this episode "oh god shin, what the hell are you doing?"
Old 2008-03-22, 20:24   Link #85
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

I have no idea what was Shin thinking in this episode........I am glad i am not the only one frustrated with him.

In the end,because of his indecisiveness,he might just be alone.That would be an awesome ending.All fans would be happy because neither female characters "won"
Old 2008-03-22, 20:30   Link #86
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
my patience for shin is running out, and it did run out in this episode, this guy keep going back and forth, back and forth, rinse and repeat.

at one point he keeps ignoring noe when he was with hiromi, and then bam, he ignore hiromi

can i have nobuse and aiko as the male and female lead now? my respect to nobuse (call him a loser or what, but he is the one who didn't stray from the one he loved) >>>> my respect to shin (the good guy, bagh)

seriously i just don't like this kind of undecisiveness, i even keep saying in my mind when i watch this episode "oh god shin, what the hell are you doing?"
True. At least he sticks with one.
Old 2008-03-22, 20:37   Link #87
mandarb916

All I can say is, Shin = Makoto from school days... :/
Old 2008-03-22, 20:43   Link #88
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Spoiler:
Fixed for the win.Its the truth anyway
Old 2008-03-22, 21:35   Link #89
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Honestly I think one thing we're all going to have to remember is this. That Shin can't exactly solve the issue with Hiromi and Noe by pretending that one of them doesn't even exist and hoping she'll go away. It's not going to work like that. Right now it's more important if you ask me for Shin to deal with Noe first. Essentially dump her and apologize to her for figuratively treating her like an object, a replacement, etc. Once he properly talks to Noe and such, Hiromi will likely have access to him for a very long time.
Old 2008-03-22, 22:36   Link #90
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Honestly I think one thing we're all going to have to remember is this. That Shin can't exactly solve the issue with Hiromi and Noe by pretending that one of them doesn't even exist and hoping she'll go away. It's not going to work like that.
the funny thing is that is exactly what he has been doing with Noe, he has not met with Noe for a while.
Old 2008-03-22, 22:40   Link #91
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
the funny thing is that is exactly what he has been doing with Noe, he has not met with Noe for a while.
Come to think of it you're right and that's something he'll need to fix soon.
Old 2008-03-22, 22:41   Link #92
lea

But Shin has been looking for Noe... I think that Noe has been the one avoiding him, yes?
Old 2008-03-22, 22:45   Link #93
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea View Post
But Shin has been looking for Noe... I think that Noe has been the one avoiding him, yes?
He only looked for her because she was missing that time. He saw she was safe and didn't even talked to her, he just left at the beggining of episode 12. She is avoiding him, but he is not making and effort to find her either. He knows her Phone number and where she live.
Old 2008-03-22, 23:01   Link #94
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Cloudninja or anyone else who knows the ost, was the second half of track 30 used this episode?
As was said, the answer is no, but...
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-22, 23:20   Link #95
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
but this episode made it pretty clear how they were going to do that.[/spoiler]
I am going to play dumb, but care to elaborate on that.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-22, 23:35   Link #96
jzmagic
flargansbog

Well after the spoilers, i think Noe just got a better chance to end with Shin. Theres something about the idea that Noe and Jun both end up screwed (Jun confesses and gets rejected and Noe gets dumped by Shin) that doesn't quite feel like the ending.
Old 2008-03-23, 00:07   Link #97
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I hope Noe's al right. That *thump* when she landed scared the crap out of me.
Old 2008-03-23, 00:12   Link #98
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I am going to play dumb, but care to elaborate on that.
Spoiler:
Will do, but in the "Speculations and Theories" thread instead.
Old 2008-03-23, 01:53   Link #99
ani_d

Heh. Just saw ep 12 raw. I'm seeing my curve ballll~ hahaha

Anyway, in all seriousness, I would rate this episode 11/10 if I can. It just reminded me why I was fascinated by this show. The writers are keeping us guessing on what's gonna happen. I guess this is what I actually want those writers to give us--not the obviousness from a ShinxHiromi ending. This way, they get to keep things interesting.

Spoiler for ep 13:
Old 2008-03-23, 02:15   Link #100
usagijen

wowowow, I can't believe all that happened in this episode O__O

so much excitement stirred me to churn out a short yet somewhat incoherent post about my sentiments for this episode lol.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread