AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-01-16, 08:36   Link #61
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Yes, "St.George's Sanctuary" is a spell that will create a Mahoujin(magic position) linked with her eyes which will cause a crack of space rift.
It's a necessary process for activate "Dragon Breath"(the attack come out of that space rift).
A rift huh, so normally nothing could reach the caster?

...Wait, [St.George's Sanctuary] is needed to cast [Dragon's Breath] ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 09:46   Link #62
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
She wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't so bad at showing "affection" for Touma.
Bad showing affection?? I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
A rift huh, so normally nothing could reach the caster?

...Wait, [St.George's Sanctuary] is needed to cast [Dragon's Breath] ?
Yes, also [Dragon's Breath] is one of two spells in Index series that surpasses Imagine Breaker's speed. The other one is Curtana sword's magic attack.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 10:04   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Bad showing affection?? I don't get it.
He means the biting

Quote:
Yes, also [Dragon's Breath] is one of two spells in Index series that surpasses Imagine Breaker's speed. The other one is Curtana sword's magic attack.
Interesting, as expected from spells whose power can match Dragons and Angels.
Old 2010-01-16, 10:18   Link #64
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
He means the biting
At least sometimes she hugs him after his fights(like the one with Accelerator) instead throwing killing lightnings. All of we know which is more lethal and which is only a runnin gag.

Quote:
Interesting, as expected from spells whose power can match Dragons and Angels.
...and demon gods
Old 2010-01-16, 10:34   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
At least sometimes she hugs him after his fights(like the one with Accelerator) instead throwing killing lightnings. All of we know which is more lethal and which is only a runnin gag.
Touma did mention that she should just use her teeth to fight magicians...

Maahh~ What can I say, as long as it's not too excess, I can live with the Tsundere-reactions.
Old 2010-01-16, 11:06   Link #66
Miraluka
Banned

I want to confirm this: Is the Walking Church enough strong to repel [Dragon's Breath]??? I read that somewhere
Old 2010-01-16, 11:24   Link #67
giorno

uhm...so since you're discussing this here i'll ask here but, dragon's breath is basically the breath of that legendary dragon right? but if so...what the heck is it made of? it doesn't look like any kind of existing matter....or did the dragon breath a 'concept of destruction'? or what? is that ever said in the novels?
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 11:49   Link #68
Plant42

Quote:
I want to confirm this: Is the Walking Church enough strong to repel [Dragon's Breath]??? I read that somewhere
No, what exactly right is that the only thing that can pierce through Walking Church's absolute defense is the Dragon breath(at that time).
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 12:21   Link #69
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
No, what exactly right is that the only thing that can pierce through Walking Church's absolute defense is the Dragon breath(at that time).
So, is Dragon Breath one of the most powerful spells within her?
Old 2010-01-16, 15:48   Link #70
tsunade666

Probably.

Curtuna's magic sword attack can annihilate a town

as for dragon's breath it can destroy a satellite orbiting the earth.

And if curtuna and dragon's breath are on almost the same level then the sword can pierce through index' absolute defense system.

And by sheer speed even if its canceled by imagine breaker it still do damage to touma.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 19:17   Link #71
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
uhm...so since you're discussing this here i'll ask here but, dragon's breath is basically the breath of that legendary dragon right? but if so...what the heck is it made of? it doesn't look like any kind of existing matter....or did the dragon breath a 'concept of destruction'? or what? is that ever said in the novels?
That was my bad (again) actually.

It's a spell that has the same power as the dragon, and not from the dragon itself.
Old 2010-09-19, 20:05   Link #72
Miraluka
Banned

Lurking on some forums around the net I found that some people where speculating that Index real name could be Lilicia... Any idea who Lilicia is? or Why Lilicia?
Old 2010-09-19, 20:09   Link #73
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Lilicia is Aleister Crowley's daughter. I know that Lilicia died in one of his experiments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiyl Magnus, Index LN Volume 7, Chapter 2
And when his daughter Lilicia died, he remained unmoved, continuing on with his research on magic theories.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 22:06   Link #74
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post

I'm not sure on the details but it's an attack from another dimension. Setting up the St' Gorge sanctuary ( the circles in front of index ). Those are not simple magical array or circles. Those are rip from dimensions. Separating index from this dimension. An absolute defense where no one can hurt index unless you can destroy or attack from dimension to another dimension. And from another plane or dimension or from the rips of the dimension comes the dragon's breath.

Basically it can destroy anything it hits
Old 2010-09-19, 22:13   Link #75
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Lilicia is Aleister Crowley's daughter. I know that Lilicia died in one of his experiments.
It wasn't because of his experiments, she died because he was focused on the experiments rather than her daughter.

Isn't Aleister supposed to be dead?

If Aleister was saved by Heaven Canceler..What stops the author to make the girl to be alive?
Old 2010-09-19, 22:15   Link #76
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Lurking on some forums around the net I found that some people where speculating that Index real name could be Lilicia... Any idea who Lilicia is? or Why Lilicia?
Quote:
Same as how Aleister himself was supposedly dead for 60 years? Personally, seeing as how Laura kept referring to her like an object, my crack theory is perhaps she's like a homunculus? Could explain why she alone is special enough to take on the grimoires... Then there's the issue with the remote controllers...
Old 2010-09-19, 22:15   Link #77
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Currently not buying it. Lilicia should be old as heck too if she's still alive.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-09-19, 22:25   Link #78
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Currently not buying it. Lilicia should be old as heck too if she's still alive.
Aleister shouldn't be old as heck still being alive?
Aleister preserved by science and the other by magic.
Old 2010-09-19, 22:30   Link #79
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Uh, he's living due to being inside a tube of liquid and Heaven Canceller's machines.

Can the same be said about Index?

Chaos2Frozen might have a nice theory going. But who created the homunculus then? And how would Aleister react to it?

Old 2010-09-19, 22:32   Link #80
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Can the same be said about Index?
Maybe... magic? Ask Laura or Fiamma.

Quote:
But who created the homunculus then? And how would Aleister react to it?
Laura and I would love to see Aleister going WTF!