Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-14, 14:14   Link #3081
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Agree with this as well.

Sometimes it's kind off funny looking back. When I see Part 1 Hinata, I go "aww she's so adorable I want to hug her". Part 2 Hinata relatively the same. But The Last Hinata I go "Damn she's hot, I wanna do her! Naruto you lucky bastard!"
Yeah I hear you. She became a full grown woman in the last
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 14:32   Link #3082
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
you kidding me? I'd still tap Shippuden Hinata! Lol Last Hinata just took everything good about Hinata's already growing beauty and actually added sexiness into the mix ALL without compromising her character...oh yeah you KNOW she's sexy on the outside, a TOTAL sweetheart on the inside...it's like the Shinobi Gods were having a little fun when handing out physical traits for the Kunoichi

God1: what about this Sakura girl?

God2: hhhmm pink hair, but a violent temper, and a flat bust that she WISHES would get bigger but NEVER does...

God1: how about Ino?

God2: hhhmm bigger bust, more desirable figure then Sakura, but is completely man hungry!

God1: what about Ten Ten?

God2: is BARELY going to appear, next

God1: hhhmm next is Hinata

God2: oh this is going to be a work of art, I want her to be the Yamato Nadeshiko she'll be kind and sweet to everyone, seems frail but will have the potential to be strong and the determination to find such strength, she will be adorable as a young girl but like the flower will blossom into a true beauty...and she will have the biggest bust out of any Kunoichi, and the irony is she would NEVER wish for it either...yes she will definitely be the prize wife for the man lucky enough to discover her!

God1: um not to be negative...I think we need to put SOME weakness in there somewhere...

God2: true true we don't want the other girls thinking we favoured her...um okay she has crippling self confidence issues that will make her seem cute! But she will find strength in the man that EVERYONE will consider the failure and be the only one to see it

God1: that's a weakness?

God2: did I mention she will wait a LONG time to get said man to notice her?

lol
True, true. Actually when I picture NaruHina in my head, depending on the timeline it varies:

Part 1 Naruto and Hinata: Cute puppy love

Part 2 Naruto and Hinata: Beautiful heartfelt love (they ARE Secret Lovers after all lol)

The Last Naruto and Hinata: Like Part 2 with the addition of passionate intimacy now that they're 19. I mean Naruto was already having those thoughts about Hinata, but I bet Hinata also felt the same way. I mean I'm not gay but damn Naruto grew up to be a stud!

Lol at the Gods' discussion, Hinata REALLY lucked out among the main kunoichis. Although calling her a "prize" doesn't feel right for me. Just saying.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 14:40   Link #3083
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
True, true. Actually when I picture NaruHina in my head, depending on the timeline it varies:

Part 1 Naruto and Hinata: Cute puppy love

Part 2 Naruto and Hinata: Beautiful heartfelt love (they ARE Secret Lovers after all lol)

The Last Naruto and Hinata: Like Part 2 with the addition of passionate intimacy now that they're 19. I mean Naruto was already having those thoughts about Hinata, but I bet Hinata also felt the same way. I mean I'm not gay but damn Naruto grew up to be a stud!

Lol at the Gods' discussion, Hinata REALLY lucked out among the main kunoichis. Although calling her a "prize" doesn't feel right for me. Just saying.
Well "prize" in the sense that ultimately someone so kind and so loving there is still only one of her...she'll grow up and many men are going to notice her and want her, heck a man coming from the moon even tried his luck...but in the end she is only going to choose one man and that one man is going to be the one for her, and she be the one for him...and when that time comes all other guys are going to be out of luck, so no I am not trying to objectify Hinata just merely stating that she is going to get ALOT of people fighting over her
Old 2014-12-14, 14:52   Link #3084
newtype385

just simply cuteness

Old 2014-12-14, 14:52   Link #3085
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Well "prize" in the sense that ultimately someone so kind and so loving there is still only one of her...she'll grow up and many men are going to notice her and want her, heck a man coming from the moon even tried his luck...but in the end she is only going to choose one man and that one man is going to be the one for her, and she be the one for him...and when that time comes all other guys are going to be out of luck, so no I am not trying to objectify Hinata just merely stating that she is going to get ALOT of people fighting over her
I see I see, sorry for the misunderstanding.

When I found out Toneri wanted to marry her, I was thinking "About time someone had the hots for Hinata" as well as "About time someone made Naruto realize his true feelings."

If you think about it, both Naruto and Hinata are like the ugly swan type of characters considering their backgrounds. Which is probably why I shipped these two for so long.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 14:57   Link #3086
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
cuteness overload!!
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:15   Link #3087
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Put on hold , my master needs to confirm the Byakugan on Hinata 's children
Take the Uchiha in. For the greater good of the bloodline!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:19   Link #3088
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
I see I see, sorry for the misunderstanding.

When I found out Toneri wanted to marry her, I was thinking "About time someone had the hots for Hinata" as well as "About time someone made Naruto realize his true feelings."

If you think about it, both Naruto and Hinata are like the ugly swan type of characters considering their backgrounds. Which is probably why I shipped these two for so long.
that's...ugly swan? *looks at 13 year old Naruto and Hinata

*looks at pictures of himself at 13, pimply with cracking voice and THICK glasses

Man I wish my life was an anime...
Old 2014-12-14, 16:33   Link #3089
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Take the Uchiha in. For the greater good of the bloodline!
If he can convince Sasuke that is .

Meh , forget about that , all depend on Sarada .

Nvm , mixing too many bloodlines could lead to a disaster , after all , no Hyuga without the Byakugan .

Last edited by kampfer91; 2014-12-14 at 16:48.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 17:45   Link #3090
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
NaruSaku fans are still spamming the Thank You Kishimoto page with hate over the movie and end of the manga. Let it go! Let it go! It was just a stupid pairing.
http://www.naruto.com/j/yosegaki/m-index.html

I could see the butthurt if this was some great romance Kishi forsaked for Hinata. But Naruto and Sakura were an ugly couple with no chemistry. Even the fanart isn't good. Yeah SasuSaku stinks on ice, but NaruSaku would have been way worse since she never loved Naruto and only Sasuke. Why do NS fans want her with a guy she doesn't love?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 18:39   Link #3091
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
NaruSaku fans are still spamming the Thank You Kishimoto page with hate over the movie and end of the manga. Let it go! Let it go! It was just a stupid pairing.

I could see the butthurt if this was some great romance Kishi forsaked for Hinata. But Naruto and Sakura were an ugly couple with no chemistry. Even the fanart isn't good. Yeah SasuSaku stinks on ice, but NaruSaku would have been way worse since she never loved Naruto and only Sasuke. Why do NS fans want her with a guy she doesn't love?
Are the Narusaku fans just spamming fan art with no thank you or anything wow and i just read some one put down Narusaku f Kishimoto and Perriot wow talk about bitter and childish I mean really that just make Narusaku fans seem more crazy and one of the wrost shippers out there. Beside that Good thing Kishimoto know at least all Americans aren't like that.
Old 2014-12-14, 18:42   Link #3092
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

They really need to just let it go already. So things didn't go their way. It's not the end of the world. Also NaruSaku fans, finding love with another woman =/= giving up. It's called growing up, letting go of childish crushes and finding what you truly want in the world. What people want and like naturally change over time that is called growing up.
Old 2014-12-14, 18:48   Link #3093
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They really need to just let it go already. So things didn't go their way. It's not the end of the world. Also NaruSaku fans, finding love with another woman =/= giving up. It's called growing up, letting go of childish crushes and finding what you truly want in the world. What people want and like naturally change over time that is called growing up.
A nice lesson, sadly the moral of it which is growing up and letting go won't work on these NaruSaku...because we're dealing with perpetual children here...that REFUSE to grow up lol
Old 2014-12-14, 18:53   Link #3094
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
And Naruto did just that he grew up and found what he wanted to protect and spend his life with, I mean Narusaku fans act like they never got over there crushes and found love in somone else well unless the Narusaku fan are 13-15 old boys and girls.
Old 2014-12-14, 18:58   Link #3095
newtype385

picture of Uncle Neji

The extremists act like spoiled children when they don't get what they want.
Old 2014-12-14, 19:01   Link #3096
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

^ lol

Himawari: Uncle Neiji...?

Neiji: yes Himawari?

Himawari: are you a ghost?

Neiji:...
Old 2014-12-14, 19:52   Link #3097
DJ1107

Spoiler for Team Taka went to see The Last:
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 20:02   Link #3098
newtype385

Old 2014-12-14, 20:06   Link #3099
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post

hahahhaha lmao!!! Nice observation!
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 20:14   Link #3100
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

I say we should give that Red Scarf a Jonin promotion for being able to save Hinata lol...guess we know where the "Naruto-Kun!" Falling Hinata part of the trailer goes to...

Tags
movie