AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Heavy Object

Notices

View Poll Results: Heavy Object - Episode 22 (Victoria Island 3) Rating
Perfect 10 1 9.09%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 45.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 45.45%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-03-13, 09:38   Link #21
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Good riddance to Prizewell City Slicker, having a guy with a ridiculous name got caught in his plasma gas trap is the most satisfying thing ever!

Meanwhile, I wonder what Sladder Honeysuckle is planning to do? Escape and destroy the 37th Mechanized Maintenance Battalion?

One last thing, having the Battlefield Cleaning Service cleaning house at Victoria Island wasn't a coincidence, right?
Old 2016-03-14, 06:01   Link #22
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
And here we confirm for the nth time: Being Havia is suffering.
That's the role of the sidekick

How were the tanks on IP pierced again? Rather, where did the gas for the 2nd round come from. The ones from the convoy were used up against the bots.

Also, having the tanks outside of the object isn't exactly what I'd call good design. The moment those tanks are attacked the gas will be around the object and seal off the main guns.
Old 2016-03-14, 06:10   Link #23
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That's the role of the sidekick

How were the tanks on IP pierced again? Rather, where did the gas for the 2nd round come from. The ones from the convoy were used up against the bots.

Also, having the tanks outside of the object isn't exactly what I'd call good design. The moment those tanks are attacked the gas will be around the object and seal off the main guns.
The second cloud of gas comes from the the Dummy Objects that were destroyed falling apart- and tanks containing them ruptured after that.
Old 2016-03-14, 15:30   Link #24
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Someone pointed out this great attention to detail

Note that instead of "Warning" or "Danger", the alert reads "Prudence".
Old 2016-03-16, 13:20   Link #25
Heir of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
proving once and for all that cutting costs on giant engines of war never does any good.
I would have expected this to have been obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just because a piece of technology isn't viable now doesn't mean it would forever be that way.
They're putting a lot of work into upgrading it, and they don't seem like the type to do that unless they either think it will work, or the benefits are massive enough its worth rolling the dice.

Also, I think they mentioned in one of the early LN volumes that producing the elite is a significant fraction of the cost of the Object, and they are also a single point of failure for the whole system that also happens to be the most difficult to replace.

The InfoAlly wants to make an army of AI Objects so they can send their cyborg assassins to eleminate enemy Elites without fear of reprisal

[QUOTE=~Yami~;5800240]Qwenthur and Havia should got another rewards for taking down lots of Objects[QUOTE]

The current trend seems to be that the more objects they kill, the worse their repuation becomes.

Granted, if Objects are as expensive as one would reasonably expect them to be, then their escapades may be in the process of crashing the global economy as the aggregate wealth of society is consumed in fusion explosions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I think I might root for her from now
>Implying you weren't from the beginning.

Old 2016-03-26, 06:13   Link #26
durrendal

I know this is the last episode faithful to the LN original, but my question is: which LN volume is this episode from?
Closed Thread