AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-01, 14:41   Link #12321
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
How far along is this set and i guess godou is dead by this point despite his god status?
Uh no? He's still world traveling.
Old 2018-06-04, 02:56   Link #12322
15sok

Okay, I understood why in the early volumes Erica wanted Yuri as their ally because of her powerful abilities and set...what I don't get is why she wanted Yuri as Godou Mistress?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 05:02   Link #12323
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15sok View Post
Okay, I understood why in the early volumes Erica wanted Yuri as their ally because of her powerful abilities and set...what I don't get is why she wanted Yuri as Godou Mistress?
The way I see It, it was the easiest way to ensure her loyalty.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 10:06   Link #12324
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15sok View Post
Since she would be working with Godou along with everyone else if they lacked any information for using the Golden Sword that she knew then she could directly convey the information by kissing. You probably don't want to kiss swapping saliva being all juicy with just an ally also it would make it easier for Erica to keep an eye on the other candidates since they would basically be where Godou would be since they're in that kind of relationship
Old 2018-06-10, 03:49   Link #12325
15sok

Did Hikari and Lucretia became Godou lovers by the end of the series? According to the wikia, they did?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 04:22   Link #12326
Windsgrace

Well both you can considered an interest. Unlike Yuri, Erica, Ena and Lilliana who have already been embraced. Hikari has decided to join the harem and become a lover (but when shes older. Currently she just wants to be spoiled and be mischievous with Godou.) Lucretia basically said when your ready treat me as your foreign wife/concubine/ lover. (The earlier the better. She kinds of wants it to happen now. Goudou truly is slow at these things.) Nothing was shown though. It was more like it will develop when it develops.
Old 2018-06-23, 00:43   Link #12327
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Well both you can considered an interest. Unlike Yuri, Erica, Ena and Lilliana who have already been embraced. Hikari has decided to join the harem and become a lover (but when shes older. Currently she just wants to be spoiled and be mischievous with Godou.) Lucretia basically said when your ready treat me as your foreign wife/concubine/ lover. (The earlier the better. She kinds of wants it to happen now. Goudou truly is slow at these things.) Nothing was shown though. It was more like it will develop when it develops.
What ever happen to Athena?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 00:44   Link #12328
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoe View Post
>> Shiniki illust v2
https://imgur.com/a/taVNK
Look like the old pervert is back
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 05:51   Link #12329
ooPeaToo

Cover of Shiniki no Campioness volume 3

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 06:24   Link #12330
RED IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover of Shiniki no Campioness volume 3

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I'm curious why there isn't a separate thread for this series
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 11:51   Link #12331
Windsgrace

No one really knows the name of the new series and since this thread is recognized why change? Besides people are lazy. (myself included) Even if I see a new thread named ___ I wouldn't recognize it and not care...if I see this thread I give it a click. So...
Old 2018-08-08, 13:38   Link #12332
roronoa20

Here's the information about the new MC (shiniki no campionees)
Name: Rokuhara ren
Personality:Extremely easy going, can get along with anyone including gods(Some gods can't sense a killing intent from him.) and has a lot of experience with women. (Wiki translation is a bit muddy, so there might be some slight inaccuracies)
Occupation:College students, God Killer(This world's campione)
Fightning style: Boxing
List of the gods he'd slain: Nemesis and Nike(All goddesses, see the pattern here?)
Herem member: Toba Riona, Stella(Aphrodite), Cassandra

Authority lists:

1. Nemesis's cause and consequence(Nemesis):
1.1 This authority allows him to reflect all kind of attacks(enemy's weapons, beast nails and fangs and god's authorities). It's a causality manipulation authority.
1.2 To reflect enemy's attack user has to see the attack till the last minute. (It can't be use when unconscious)
1.3 When activated the user gained visual acuity that could catch up with godspeed(150 KM/S)
1.4 The user can stockpile the attack in a form of arrow. As a goddess of justice, the more sins opponent has committed, the more powerful the attack will be.
1.5 This authority isn't reflecting attack normally, but replaying it back to the opponent(It has an element of time manipulation)
1.6 It can be applied to object that isn't user.
1.7 It can punish people according to the sins they've committed(This part is extremely messed up in the wiki, so take it with a grain of salt.)
1.8 It grants him godspeed. Normally, it's a little bit faster than normal human, when fully activate Ren will gain speed and reflex of godspeed. It's fast enough to evade a lightning strike and cover a distance of 5 km or more within a few seconds. User can move freely even underwater. It is a form of time manipulation under a principle of "I'm moving to the future a little bit faster". This power can't be used by two individuals at once, since it will cause the authority to go haywire. A burden from using godspeed to the body is extremely small.
1.9 It can create an avatar of Nemesis as an illusion.
1.10 If user put his life on the line the power will increase dramatically which is enough to kill god several times over.

There's are drawbacks that when use heart and lungs function will slowly deteriorate. If the pain passes the upper limit the user will die. It also hard to instantly reflect the large scale attack, and country busting will have a very high possibility of failure.

2.Friend ring(Aphrodite):

2.1 It allows him to summon a god that he's friendly with.
2.2 It has a very high MP consumption.

3.Wing contract(Nike):

3.1 It can supply ally with power
3.2 Allow telepathy between contractors.
3.3 Given an overwhelming sense of confidence

The contract can be broken through divine intervention and memory of the master can be seen(similar to dream cycle I guess?)The contractor will unconsciously seek more power or body contract from the master(: Fanservice)

Spoiler:

PS. this is an information from JP wiki, so please take it with a grain of salt.
PSS. I updated some infos

Last edited by roronoa20; 2018-08-09 at 15:34.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 21:14   Link #12333
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
I'm curious why there isn't a separate thread for this series
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
No one really knows the name of the new series and since this thread is recognized why change? Besides people are lazy. (myself included) Even if I see a new thread named ___ I wouldn't recognize it and not care...if I see this thread I give it a click. So...
When the name of the new series is revealed, a new thread should be begun. There are housekeeping issues that could become confusing if the 2 series' discussions remain entangled.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 14:27   Link #12334
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoa20 View Post
Here's the information about the new MC
Name: Rokuhara ren
Personality:Extremely easy going, can get along with anyone including gods(Some gods can't sense a killing intent from him.) and has a lot of experience with women. (Wiki translation is a bit muddy, so there might be some slight inaccuracies)
Occupation:College students, God Killer(This world's campione)
Fightning style: Boxing
List of the gods he'd slain: Nemesis and Nike(All goddesses, see the pattern here?)
Herem member: Toba Riona, Stella(Aphrodite), Cassandra

Authority lists:

1. Nemesis's cause and consequence(Nemesis):
1.1 This authority allows him to reflect all kind of attacks. It's a causality manipulation authority.
1.2 To reflect enemy's attack user has to see the attack. (It can't be use when unconscious)
1.3 When activated the user gained vision acuity that could catch up with godspeed(150 KM/S)
1.4 The user can stockpile the attack in a form of arrow.(It can be fired at will) As a goddess of justice, the more sins opponent has committed, the more powerful the attack will be.
1.5 This authority isn't reflect attack normally, but replaying it back to the opponent(It has an element of time manipulation)
1.6 It can be applied to object that isn't user.
1.7 It can punish people according to the sins they've committed(This part is extremely messed up in the wiki, so take it with a grain of salt.)
1.8 It grants him godspeed, but it can't be apply to more than one person. This ability has extremely small burden to the body.(This part is also extremely muddy)
1.9 It can create an avatar of Nemesis as an illusion.
1.10 If user put his life on the line the power will increase dramatically which is enough to kill god several times over.

There's are drawbacks that when use heart and lungs function will slowly deteriorate. If the pain passes the upper limit the user will die. It also hard to instantly reflect the large scale attack, and country busting will have a very high possibility of failure.

2.Friend ring(Aphrodite):

2.1 It allows him to summon a god that he'd friendly with.
2.2 It has a very high MP consumption.

3.Wing contract(Nike):

3.1 It can supply ally with power
3.2 Allow telepathy between contractors.
3.3 Given an overwhelming sense of confidence

The contract can be broken through divine intervention and memory of the master can be seen(similar to dream cycle I guess?)The contractor will unconsciously seek more power or body contract from the master(: Fanservice)
This is really interesting, Erica had a dicussion on this subject with Andreas, the butler of Salvatore Doni, theorizing that a Divine Authority gained by a King shapes itself to the userīs needs, personality fighting and style. Much later Pandora herself confirmed this and added that sheīs the one distributes the Authorities and see if their son have a compability with the power of the slain god.

Renīs Authorities truly reflect his easy going and friendly personality but whe the chips are down we all know how of a crazy battle maniac a King can be, Godou was just very good at acting normal most of the time.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 10:38   Link #12335
Spica

Spoiler for Volume3 New Images:

Seems to be a Japanese mythology volume.

Quote:
Spoiler:
His second authority is a lot more interesting than the first one. It also kind of clashes with Godou's new one.

So that's what the Loli beside Voban is? I wasn't expecting her to be that of all thing.

Last edited by Spica; 2018-08-20 at 10:56.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 07:45   Link #12336
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spica View Post
Spoiler for Volume3 New Images:

Seems to be a Japanese mythology volume.

His second authority is a lot more interesting than the first one. It also kind of clashes with Godou's new one.

So that's what the Loli beside Voban is? I wasn't expecting her to be that of all thing.
Well actually both fate altering Authorities,Godou can remove the strings of fate and Voban just outright cuts them, which would have been incredibly useful gainst King Rama anad the Bearer of Fate.

Regarding his other new Authority, I think Voban really identifies himself with wolfs, after all from all the incredible Authorities Apollo posses he obtain a wolf one and the new has a simmilar effect.
Old 2018-08-23, 13:19   Link #12337
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Well actually both fate altering Authorities,Godou can remove the strings of fate and Voban just outright cuts them, which would have been incredibly useful gainst King Rama anad the Bearer of Fate.

Regarding his other new Authority, I think Voban really identifies himself with wolfs, after all from all the incredible Authorities Apollo posses he obtain a wolf one and the new has a simmilar effect.
I really want to read a translation of Voban's fate cutting authority in action. I mean I can't imagine how this authority actually work in battle. The wiki said that he defeated Ren with this power.

If Voban has this during the civil war. I'm quite sure that Rama would be completely killed.

Somehow, I think that campione's authorities are moving further into hax territory. We have 2 fate manipulation authorities and one causality manipulation.

If you compare between Godou and Ren's authority together, I'd say that Ren's Nemesis authority is the stronger and user friendlier of the two.

1. The usage is really loose compare to Godou is 10 incarnation.
2. Bull, Camel, Goat, and maybe White Stallion can be countered with his causality reflection move.
3. Raptor and Boar can be avoid by using his own version of godspeed which the wiki states that it has a very small drawback from using them, which is completely opposite to Godou's 'Raptor'.

'Warrior' doesn't count because it's equally bullshit to Ren's authority.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 15:33   Link #12338
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

https://imgur.com/a/jl5uKG7 <<< Shiniki 3 Illustrations
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 18:25   Link #12339
D.A.S

Wow from the illustration izanami really live up her name as goddes of death and underworld������
D.A.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 07:50   Link #12340
haseo0408

Quote:
I really want to read a translation of Voban's fate cutting authority in action. I mean I can't imagine how this authority actually work in battle. The wiki said that he defeated Ren with this power.

If Voban has this during the civil war. I'm quite sure that Rama would be completely killed.

Somehow, I think that campione's authorities are moving further into hax territory. We have 2 fate manipulation authorities and one causality manipulation.

If you compare between Godou and Ren's authority together, I'd say that Ren's Nemesis authority is the stronger and user friendlier of the two.

1. The usage is really loose compare to Godou is 10 incarnation.
2. Bull, Camel, Goat, and maybe White Stallion can be countered with his causality reflection move.
3. Raptor and Boar can be avoid by using his own version of godspeed which the wiki states that it has a very small drawback from using them, which is completely opposite to Godou's 'Raptor'.

'Warrior' doesn't count because it's equally bullshit to Ren's authority.
All the Divine Authorities are cheats by definition, the White Stalion could blow up the moon under the right conditions, Lou Hao could cover entire counties with her Hopeless Garden Jhon Pluto Smith could erase Los Angeles from the face of the planet with his arrows and Aisha is a walking nightmare!.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem