AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-27, 09:32   Link #2101
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
A large section of the plot was changed. The entire story wasn't completely altered but yes a large section of the story was altered. All you have to do is read through HF to see that.

Hell Nasu even stated he was going stop altering F/SN

Yeah I have read through it. I still don't think it qualifies as a rewrite. Very few scenes in Realta Nua were rewritten from scratch, most were only slightly altered. The Tsukihime remake is a what I mean when I say rewrite since it's probably being rewritten mostly from scratch not just having existing scenes altered and reworded. Also that interview is from way after Realta Nua was released anyway.
Old 2014-08-27, 09:34   Link #2102
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I heard that this F/SN remake might be based on UBW route. Was it true? Or otherwise, the remake of Fate route?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 09:35   Link #2103
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
Yeah I have read through it. I still don't think it qualifies as a rewrite. Very few scenes in Realta Nua were rewritten from scratch, most were only slightly altered. The Tsukihime remake is a what I mean when I say rewrite since it's probably being rewritten mostly from scratch not just having existing scenes altered and reworded. Also that interview is from way after Realta Nua was released anyway.
The Tsukihime remake that's not even out. Yes that one. We don't even know what he's doing with that. Anyway Nasu has made no indication he wants to rewrite FSN instead he's made indictions that those alterations are all he's doing for the base story. This was never about Nasu completely changing FSN but the fact that any alterations he wanted to do to it he has most likely already done.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 09:36   Link #2104
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
almost all reference to sex is completely removed and alter to something else (aside frm Caster). That's pretty significant (e.g Shinji is no longer a rapist etc). They're not exactly small changes.
Yeah, but the sex references are removed because of censorship, not because he thinks it makes it a better story. It's pretty obvious from looking at HF in particular that Nasu didn't really care about the H-replacement stuff much. He's barely even bothered changing the CGs (e.g. Sakura is still partially unclothed when she kills Shinji).

Quote:
A large section of the plot was changed. The entire story wasn't completely altered but yes a large section of the story was altered. All you have to do is read through HF to see that.
It's more that the plot was censored than that it was changed. None of it is specifically stated not to happen (and, indeed, Zero demonstrates quite conclusively that Sakura is getting worm-raped, despite using the RN version of the worms), it's just not mentioned in order to appease the censors.
Old 2014-08-27, 09:39   Link #2105
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Yeah, but the sex references are removed because of censorship, not because he thinks it makes it a better story. It's pretty obvious from looking at HF in particular that Nasu didn't really care about the H-replacement stuff much. He's barely even bothered changing the CGs (e.g. Sakura is still partially unclothed when she kills Shinji).

He altered scenes in Fate route etc that didn't have anything to do with censorship.

Quote:

It's more that the plot was censored than that it was changed. None of it is specifically stated not to happen (and, indeed, Zero demonstrates quite conclusively that Sakura is getting worm-raped, despite using the RN version of the worms), it's just not mentioned in order to appease the censors.
It doesn't use RN version of the worms check again.
Old 2014-08-27, 09:42   Link #2106
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I heard that this F/SN remake might be based on UBW route. Was it true? Or otherwise, the remake of Fate route?
It says right in the title of the thread it's UBW.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 09:44   Link #2107
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
The Tsukihime remake that's not even out. Yes that one. We don't even know what he's doing with that. Anyway Nasu has made no indication he wants to rewrite FSN instead he's made indictions that those alterations are all he's doing for the base story. This was never about Nasu completely changing FSN but the fact that any alterations he wanted to do to it he has most likely already done.
Oh I don't believe that Nasu is ever going to rewrite F/SN nor that he wants to. What I'm trying to say is that the interview in question was done after Realta Nua was released and therefore it's odd to argue that he has already rewritten the Saber/Shirou relationship.

Edit: I realized that you and I are arguing about different things so let's just drop this.
Old 2014-08-27, 09:47   Link #2108
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
The tv series is UBW. There is also a movie (or set of movies but it hasn't been confirmed yet. wording suggests this might be the case) of HF being released. Fate is being released on iOS but it isn't getting an anime adaption.
Old 2014-08-27, 10:28   Link #2109
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
He altered scenes in Fate route etc that didn't have anything to do with censorship.
Yeah, he did, because he thought it would improve them. That doesn't mean that all of the alterations were believed to be an improvement, though.

Quote:
Yeah, it does. They're armoured. The ones in the original FSN literally just look like penises.
Old 2014-08-27, 11:36   Link #2110
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Yeah, he did, because he thought it would improve them. That doesn't mean that all of the alterations were believed to be an improvement, though.

Yeah, it does. They're armoured. The ones in the original FSN literally just look like penises.
The ones in the Realta Nua are rhino's (as in they have prominent horns). Because they don't just hang around the lower area, they move around and cause great pain/drink blood. That's why she's a needs lots of blood. Fate/Zero's worms aren't like that at all. Nasu had already explained for the originals ones that for females they hang around the lower area, for males they higher and cause more pain (hence Kariya). Realta Nua's do that for both.
Old 2014-08-27, 12:50   Link #2111
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
The ones in the Realta Nua are rhino's (as in they have prominent horns). Because they don't just hang around the lower area, they move around and cause great pain/drink blood. That's why she's a needs lots of blood. Fate/Zero's worms aren't like that at all. Nasu had already explained for the originals ones that for females they hang around the lower area, for males they higher and cause more pain (hence Kariya). Realta Nua's do that for both.
Erm, no, they don't. The way the worms work is not changed in Realta Nua, it's just made less explicit. Further, the RN worms look more like the ones in Zero than the ones from the original do, because the ones in Zero have armour.

And, her need for blood is just another method of prana transfer, just like her need for sex in the original. It's not because they drink blood specifically. If it was, then that implies she must have been drinking blood from someone else (likely Shinji) previously.
Old 2014-08-27, 12:58   Link #2112
cyberdemon

Quote:
Erm, no, they don't. The way the worms work is not changed in Realta Nua, it's just made less explicit. Further, the RN worms look more like the ones in Zero than the ones from the original do, because the ones in Zero have armour.

And, her need for blood is just another method of prana transfer, just like her need for sex in the original. It's not because they drink blood specifically. If it was, then that implies she must have been drinking blood from someone else (likely Shinji) previously.
I find the thought that someone like Shinji of all people would be willing to let anyone suck his blood to be hilarious.
Old 2014-08-27, 14:42   Link #2113
Cherry_Lover

Yeah, exactly....
Old 2014-08-27, 15:11   Link #2114
mirakura
Arturia X Tamamo is love~

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

It's funny how you guys are debating about sex worms XDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
Oh I don't believe that Nasu is ever going to rewrite F/SN nor that he wants to. What I'm trying to say is that the interview in question was done after Realta Nua was released and therefore it's odd to argue that he has already rewritten the Saber/Shirou relationship.

Edit: I realized that you and I are arguing about different things so let's just drop this.
Yeah, most people interpreted it that way. I've heard it alot so theres my proof. But yeah, it would be best to drop
Old 2014-08-27, 15:33   Link #2115
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:

Armor doesn't change how they fundamentally look.. come on your dancing around the fact the one looks like penis and one looks like Rhino and has horns (you know horns)...

We're arguing over penis worms so if you don't understand my statement lets stop.

Though seriously Armor that's your argument? Really? How about the fact one has horns and the other does not. You know the more striking difference. It's like seeing a zebra and saying that's horse. See those hooves! It's a horse! Perfectly proves my point!
:lol :lol
Old 2014-08-27, 16:18   Link #2116
Cherry_Lover

Well, it's pretty clear that Nasu used at least part of the design from RN in Zero. As for the horns, do we ever really see the worms in Zero close-up? They might well have horns....
Old 2014-08-27, 16:31   Link #2117
mirakura
Arturia X Tamamo is love~

XDDD Nice XDD Why don't you search some pics instead? lol.
Old 2014-08-27, 16:33   Link #2118
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
XDDD Nice XDD Why don't you search some pics instead? lol.
This conversation man... :lol
Old 2014-08-27, 16:43   Link #2119
GDB

Better than ranting at walls about who's waifu is better.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 16:45   Link #2120
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Better than ranting at walls about who's waifu is better.
meanwhile on the Games thread: Another wall of text appeard about exactly that topic...

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable