AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-09, 12:31   Link #1
mind

Who do you think is Naruto's parents? [Don't tell us if you know]

Well, I think his dad is the fourth hokage, (and I think many of you agree with me at that question) but who is his mother? Of course, it has to be a mother somewhere, but why hasen't she cared about him? Or is she also dead?

What do you think?
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 12:53   Link #2
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I said it before but I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that Jiraiya is Naruto's father.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th (thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu)and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret is that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto.
He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage.
That's fullproof.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 12:56   Link #3
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I said it before but I asked to Kishimoto the mangaka of Naruto and he explained to me in a Guatemaltec forum that Jiraiya is Naruto's father.

Naruto is the grandson of the 4th (thanks to his secret time-travel kinjutsu)and Tsunade of course, that's why she always refused to sleep with Jiraiya, she was in fact his young secret mother.
It's also quite obvious that the 3rd was Oro's father, that's why he let him flee in the past.

And the biggest secret is that Jiraiya knocked up Oro-chan when they were both drunk and the result of this awful act of drunken lust and love was Naruto.
He's the heir of all the Hokage and the Sannin and that's why he will be the next Hokage.
That's fullproof.
QFT! Dammit man u should of put spoilers on it, didnt u read the title "Please dont tell us"
Divination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 13:02   Link #4
ri0

Quote:

That's fullproof.
You forgot the terminator who got ripped apart by the Oro-Jirayia fusion. But I agree to the rest.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 13:14   Link #5
mind

Quote:

That's fullproof.
ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING??? Didn't you read my text? "If you know, don't tell us." And don't you think Tsunade and Jirayia is a little bit to old to be the parents of Naruto? They are 50 years old, Naruto is 12.
Old 2006-03-09, 13:19   Link #6
mind

didnt mean Tsunade...of course...but isn't Tsunade a very young mother to Jiraiya? They are both 50 years old...
Old 2006-03-09, 13:22   Link #7
mind

Quote:
That's fullproof.
So, Jiraiya and Orochimaru made Naruto with help of anal sex or what??!?
Old 2006-03-09, 13:24   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

You missed the point of the 4th's secret time-travel kinjutsu, that's how it seems that both Jiraiya an Tsuande have the same age.

Quote:
So, Jiraiya and Orochimaru made Naruto with help of anal sex or what??!?
Believe me, you don't want to know.
Old 2006-03-09, 13:26   Link #9
mind

and then, Tsunade had a husbond and a son that she loved...
Old 2006-03-09, 13:53   Link #10
mind

what's this "time-travel kin-jutsu"?
Old 2006-03-09, 14:52   Link #11
Dionysus
Ichigo VS Hitsugaya plz

Remember Tsunades brother? THe one that looked alot like Naruto?

There are high possiblitys that he's the Father of Naruto, After all.. He had the pendant he gave to Tsunade that Tsunade gave to Naruto for her own lil reasons already explained in the Manga i think.

Either that.. Or when the 4th Hokage sealed the Nine-tails he created Naruto as a Capsule to seal the Nine-tails, Because, Naruto + 4th have Blonde hair.

I'm not 100% Sure on my 1st Theory.. I'll have to Re-read the earlier chapters... Rather than the Episodes.
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 15:31   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus
Remember Tsunades brother? THe one that looked alot like Naruto?

There are high possiblitys that he's the Father of Naruto, After all.. He had the pendant he gave to Tsunade that Tsunade gave to Naruto for her own lil reasons already explained in the Manga i think.

Either that.. Or when the 4th Hokage sealed the Nine-tails he created Naruto as a Capsule to seal the Nine-tails, Because, Naruto + 4th have Blonde hair.

I'm not 100% Sure on my 1st Theory.. I'll have to Re-read the earlier chapters... Rather than the Episodes.
I hope the Tsunade's brother (Nawaki) is Naruto's father is a joke, not as Hunter-sama post about it...

Dionysus, if you are not joking then this is why it can't be Tsunades bro:

Because By the time His brother was Killed he was 13 Years old and this was more than 20 Years ago, meaning that In order to Naruto to be Nawaki’s Son, he would at lest had to be at least Kakshi’s age, not to mention that Nawaki should have been a Naughty boy, Not to mention that Naruto was born when Kyuby was seal, I doubt that Naruto mothers latest pregnant from the moment Nawaki Died, until Kyuby was seal.

Hunter, your explanation makes perfect sense on the matter.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 18:07   Link #13
Ziv

Seriously what's happening with these forums? Aren't the rules "spolers = ban"? then what's with all these people putting manga spoilers in non-marked threads!? Half the threads in this forum are choc full of spoilers with nothing marked at all, and now I just got this thing spoiled too. WHERE ARE THE MODS????
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 18:27   Link #14
Zek
Eyebrows...

Hunter forgot to mention that the reason Orochimaru fled Konoha was because the council wouldn't recognize his marriage to Jiraiya. They were going to run away together, but as we saw in the flashback they had a messy divorce when Jiraiya's peeping came to light. Oro invaded years later for custody over Naruto.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 18:32   Link #15
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
You forgot the terminator who got ripped apart by the Oro-Jirayia fusion. But I agree to the rest.
I think you missed something or the "terminator" is a nickname that you gave to Oobiwan-Kyubi, the Kyubi's halfbreed, who still pursue Naruto through time. We saw him when he attacked the Akatsuki leader who was reveled to be adult Naruto coming from the future to stop all the Bijuu in the past as they almost destroyed all his world in his timeline.
That's also during this fight that we got to know that Naruto's Yondaime father which mean that Naruto was his own great-grandfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
Seriously what's happening with these forums? Aren't the rules "spolers = ban"? then what's with all these people putting manga spoilers in non-marked threads!? Half the threads in this forum are choc full of spoilers with nothing marked at all, and now I just got this thing spoiled too. WHERE ARE THE MODS????
Hey that could be worse, I'm yet to explain how Kabuto is Sasuke and Sakura's son.
Old 2006-03-09, 19:45   Link #16
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

it's obvious that the 4th is naruto's father as for his mother she died giving birth to him.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 20:11   Link #17
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

I have to agree with Hunter, considering all the information the manga has given us, that's the only possible explanation. Even explains why Kabuto vanished after he killed Sasuke in a 'freak teethbrushing accident' in the latest manga chapter. Very well summarised.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 07:07   Link #18
-=Itachi=-

Send a message via MSN to -=Itachi=-
Dont know if its actually true, i asked the same question to my jap friends a while back. They said that at the start of Naruto manga (Japanese Version) it actually said: "The 4the Hokage sacrificed him self and bind the nine tail fox's spirit in side his son, Naruto". And when it was actually translated or subbed in english it wasnt translated well.

Sorry don't know how to put that spoiler thing on....
-=Itachi=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 11:00   Link #19
Naruto14

I can't say how they look or who they are.
Your geuss is better than mine cause i got some wierd ideas!
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 11:01   Link #20
malvado

I think Tsunade had an affair with Yondaime and she is Narutos mother. Yondaime was handsome after all popular plus he was the Hokage. Thats my theory. All Im sure off is Yondaime is Narutos father or he brought Naruto from the future or past.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote