AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 09:22   Link #5001
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 251 Summary:
ITS COMING!!!! HAYATE SHALL SACRIFICE HIMSELF FLAG INCOMING!!!!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 11:13   Link #5002
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

One thing i noticed,
how terrible his luck is,
it seems that he always cheated death,
like the moment when Machi want to kill him, Athena call,
And the other time, when he almost fall from the cliff, he survived,
What is this, Final Destination?
Old 2009-11-27, 11:35   Link #5003
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Give it up deluded Athena fans. You don't have any Lala lun lun lun ♪ to stand up to Nagi!!

Spoiler for Not enough Lun Lun Lun!:

*brainwashed by the Lun Lun Lun* How could I forget about this song!? *genuflects* NAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Don't worry. This blind devotion is temporary.. like my sanity.. haha.. hahahaha!

Back to chapter~

Thanks for the translation, Koroshiya_Kame_13.

Miki is at it again, huh? Ehehehe, not that anyone really minds! Hayate is praying to god now? The one of misfortune perhaps? That won't do him any good. I think Nagi would be ok with losing the inheritance, but only if Hayate goes back to her after he saves Athena. It would be a real pain otherwise...

Well, she does have lots of friends to comfort her if it were to happen, but some of them are already in love with Hayate, and wouldn't really fit the comforting role, since they'd need some as well.

Like I said before, if there are no alternatives to gain entry into the RG, then Hayate simply can't crush the gem. It would break the whole story apart...

Oh well, gotta go now.. lala lunn lun lun~ ^_^

~☆~

Added two new spoiler pics to my previous post.

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-27 at 13:29.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 16:35   Link #5004
Himegami Akane

Yo everyone... it's been a while...=)

Well, seeing how things are turning on...it seems like Lord Rah's beign corverted to Nagi...

I guess Hayate won't break the stone, but will try his best to save Athena (bleh -.-) ... and i don't think Nagi will ask him... or she will be breaking his words with Maria (to don't ask him anything unless he says it himself)...
Obviously there's a chance that she will just forget it and ask... (she saw Hayate wondering and with the Jewel on its hand...)

Well, it's all i have to say... but before i go...
Hey Rah: All mangas you listed to me i already read them all... and after that i just choose some more mangas with the same genres...i guess about 8 or 9 mangas already... i'm so happy ^-^
By the way...is there more suggestions?(can't just stay quiet and wait for outcomes...)
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 18:04   Link #5005
KoroshiyaX
X

Nagi's been pretty mature lately, it's always possible, even if it is a small chance, that she will tell Hayate to go save Athena and that she's okay with losing her inheritance.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 20:54   Link #5006
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Nagi's been pretty mature lately, it's always possible, even if it is a small chance, that she will tell Hayate to go save Athena and that she's okay with losing her inheritance.
Except that Hayate was specifically told NOT to tell Maria or Nagi...
Old 2009-11-27, 21:13   Link #5007
tsunade666

the raws are out pretty early.

Spoiler for 251:
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 21:42   Link #5008
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

The situation is getting tense huh . . .
From the spoiler summary I kinda expect a good story for chapter 251 . . .

@wolfnagi
Since Hina doesn't stand a chance I will pick for Athena, but I don't really think that Hayate will end up with her . . .
Sabrac D'Sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 22:05   Link #5009
Voltorn
something is missing...

*after reading and watching the spoiler*
emo hayate -___-
and then
emo nagi? -___-

Quote:
Since Hina doesn't stand a chance I will pick for Athena, but I don't really think that Hayate will end up with her . . .
lol funny
if nagi wins
hina still has chances =)
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 22:26   Link #5010
Rah

It's story time! lol... this took longer than expected. I was actually about to reply when I saw tsunade666's post, but somehow it got... dragged.... a bit... lol...

Nooooooo!! I was just about to comment on that! Auuuuuu! ;_;

1. I get the feeling that Hata is emphasizing on how Nagi is bound by luxury, and that she can't live without money. A grand hotel, all those butlers bowing, huge pool party and the whole hotel is reserved for them. Sure it's nice, but you can live without it. Humans adapt really well. Though this isn't about adaption, but doing the right thing or something like that...

It's true that saving Athena takes priority since it's her life on the line, but the kind of money that Nagi has at her disposal through Mikado could be put to use to save millions of poor people around the world. Thought about that? Okay, it's not related, and nobody really cares about such things in this manga, nor it will be ever mentioned. Just sayin...

Anyway, discarding that notion it's purely Athena's life vs Nagi's trust - more to the core: her belief that Hayate indisputably loves her, though... I'm starting to doubt that she didn't notice already that it isn't so... who knows, it might be my imagination (not that Hayate knows that she loves him, and that she believes that he confessed to her on that day when they met.. heh...).

Both of them played important roles in Hayate's development. Without Athena Hayate would've died, or become some thug.. who knows? But such a weak thug.. haha! - Without Nagi, he'd definitely be dead by now. The Yakuza would take all of his organs, not just a kidney or an eye. No liver? I wanna see you live with that!

The time he spent together with each of them is somewhat similar. Although Nagi is starting to take the lead, if she hadn't already...

They've both thought him various things, that shaped him to what he is. From a pathetic self loathing worm to a hard working teenage boy (Athena), and from someone that understands the value of money, perhaps too well for his own good to someone with a limit, that sees that there are more important things (Nagi). There are probably other things, but I don't remember em.. heh~ I probably didn't explain this too well, but whatever...

Wouldn't it be ironic if he betrayed Nagi, who thought him that money isn't that important?

~Thanks for reminding me, NaweG, I've completely forgotten that Mikado ordered him not to say a word to Nagi or Maria. It's like a new rule now, or perhaps something old already, but anyway if Hayate doesn't forget this rule, then he won't open up to her. But who says that Isumi, or Sakuya can't tell him? Isumi would be perfect, because she's not related to the Sanzen'in's, however Sakuya is, and she could suffer repercussions...

2. Maria has my dinner.

The walnut part is so damn cute. Hina crushes it and makes a face like she's a goddess, viewing people as insects.. *CRUSH*... insignificant.. lol

I think it's time for Ayumu to break as well. Hina already almost broke in tears. Miki is a real good friend. But I'd still like to see that scene.. heh..

Notice how Ayumu looks like she's holding it in. Hoping that things aren't like she thinks, and that Hayate will pick her in the end, but deep down inside she knows that it's not true. It's something like 60% of her being is denying that fact, while the remaining 40% is slowly taking over, so soon she'll accept it. I wonder how it will look like. Hina wanted to ask / tell her something, before Miki interrupted them (she must have an awesome 6th sense, but they'll have to face the facts someday, and when that time comes, she won't be able to step in so casually anymore...)

Might be just my imagination... heh..

3. Izumi you klutz! But then again.. going against Maria.. you must have a death wish.. hehe joking a bit~

And in the end Hayate couldn't have any fun. It's the last day. Come morning, they'll depart, or so I think. Will Nagi save the day? But how can Hayate turn 180° without saving Athena first? If he was given a third option, I guess he'd certainly feel more relieved, but it's still Midas that they're going up against, and time is running out! He'd probably still feel a bit tense to some extent.. hmmm...

Telling Maria or Nagi would be the same as breaking the gem. How would Mikado know, though? Is he somehow spying on his every move, with bugs, satellites, other devices / people? Honestly, the conversation can go in any direction. From "It's okay Ojou-sama, I'm just feeling a bit unwell, because of..." to *breaks down crying* "I just can't do this! *about to tell her everything, but gets interrupted by someone unexpected...*". Depending on the person that interrupts them it could become quite a twist, but the chances of this happening are close to nil.

He can't let her see him in such a pathetic state. There's no way that he'll break down... at least not now. He must stay composed, but even though he won't tell Nagi what's troubling him and cause her worries, she might give him some valuable advice like I said a few posts back...

How much does Nagi know, and what does she think that's troubling him (or at least what is she guessing)?

I'd exclude girl problems from the start. Money as well, although it does play a part to his current dilemma. Nagi is a smart girl. Since she loves him, she noticed right away that he's troubled. That night... something happened..

Everyone is acting as usual, or somewhat like usual. Everyone but Hayate.. so it's not related to any of them.. (well, I'd think this way..). He was out at night.. in Greece, a place that he never visited before (assuming he's not telling a lie, but with his circumstances back in Japan, before Nagi found him... yeah...). So what could change him this much during that short period of time in a country far from home? Personally, I'd come to the conclusion that he met someone, or remembered something, perhaps even lost something important to him (though he has only the gem to lose besides his life - not that Nagi knows that, right?).

Hina doesn't know about the relationship between Nagi and Hayate. She'd be the perfect person to tell her.

I believe that Nagi MUST know. It's... just wrong if she doesn't and is left out of the loop, while other, even unrelated people, make all the important decisions (yeah, a good example is Hina, but I'll give her some slack since she doesn't know about the whole Inheritance thing. She's just down because things aren't going as she wanted.. after all the time it took her to muster enough courage and confess...heh).

Anyway, how about this scenario?

Nagi tries to talk with Hayate, perhaps even tries to give him advice, but is unsuccessful. Somebody calls for him, or he leaves (butler duty - need to take care of guests, or some other excuse..), or perhaps she leaves herself, worried, but nothing can be done if he won't confide, right?

So anyway, she's walking back when she overhears Ayumu and Hina talking, or perhaps even Sakuya and Isumi. Obviously they talk about a part that's troubling Hayate.

If it's Ayumu and Hina, it would be nice that Nagi overhears them when they're changing their clothes (since they fell in pool and are wet..). They'd primary talk about the date and how Hayate loves someone else, how the date didn't go as planned (well, perhaps she wouldn't mention the date, and still keep Nagi in the dark about her secret love for him). Nagi would now know half of the truth, and of course would be really shocked. What would be her course of action? Hmm...

On the other hand, if she overhears Isumi and Sakuya talking about an alternative, then things would be a bit different. Half of the story is his relationship with Athena, while the other half is the inheritance, and how it's bound to the gem that Hayate is carrying. It would be the opposite here. While if she were to overhear Hina and Ayumu talk, she'd learn about Hayate's past relationship, and somehow link it with his depression... Sakuya and Isumi would be talking about an alternative, or about the gem in specific. About the whole inheritance thing, since even they don't know the relationship between Athena and Hayate. *edity* Oh, wait, STOP! They do know about it. Hayate told them just recently, right? Damn, I completely forgot. But just how much did he tell them? Tch.. *edity* Thus Nagi would learn about the gem and the Hakuo Chairman.. Athena..

How is she linked to everything? Why is Hayate worried that much over such a person? I think this would be a most troubling scene. Too many things to think about. Perhaps asking them directly would be a good thing to do? Hmm...

I bet that whatever info she'd learn, she'd probably try to resolve it by herself, and somehow get into trouble... yet again...

Perhaps she'd take Hayate's gem, and go with it to Athena's place? That would be epic.. especially when Hayate & Co. realize about it! - My reasoning behind is that she doesn't want to see Hayate suffer anymore, but if he won't tell her, then there must be some reason. Still, she'd try to resolve things by herself, by giving the gem to Athena perhaps?

Ahh... too much info... It's like I have an Athlon processor in my head! It's overheating!!! Not even the ice from the South Pole can cool it down! Noes!!

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-27 at 22:38.
Old 2009-11-27, 22:50   Link #5011
Voltorn
something is missing...

waaaaaa 0.0
u turn left then the right
turn left
turn right
turn left
turn right
waaaaaaaaa 0.0
i don't get the point of ur long speech (sorry i'm so stupid x.x)
and i dare to ask
what's the point? 0.0

btw, brb dinner xD
Old 2009-11-27, 23:01   Link #5012
Rah

Ehehe~ Sorry~ ^_^;

It's fun, and well, ... umm... mostly just my thoughts governing my fingers. When I start typing it never ends. My MSN logs are 70% me anyway.. hehehe~ *taka taka taka* - typing sounds

The whole thing doesn't have a single "point", as you asked. Just slowly read it again. I just state a few obvious things, I comment on the chapter a bit, and try to predict the outcome.
Old 2009-11-27, 23:06   Link #5013
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Give it up deluded Athena fans. You don't have any Lala lun lun lun ♪ to stand up to Nagi!!

Spoiler for Not enough Lun Lun Lun!:

*brainwashed by the Lun Lun Lun* How could I forget about this song!? *genuflects* NAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Don't worry. This blind devotion is temporary.. like my sanity.. haha.. hahahaha!

Back to chapter~

Thanks for the translation, Koroshiya_Kame_13.

Miki is at it again, huh? Ehehehe, not that anyone really minds! Hayate is praying to god now? The one of misfortune perhaps? That won't do him any good. I think Nagi would be ok with losing the inheritance, but only if Hayate goes back to her after he saves Athena. It would be a real pain otherwise...

Well, she does have lots of friends to comfort her if it were to happen, but some of them are already in love with Hayate, and wouldn't really fit the comforting role, since they'd need some as well.

Like I said before, if there are no alternatives to gain entry into the RG, then Hayate simply can't crush the gem. It would break the whole story apart...

Oh well, gotta go now.. lala lunn lun lun~ ^_^

~☆~

Added two new spoiler pics to my previous post.

Yatta,
Rah has become one of us,
anyway,
What's up with that long speech?
About Nagi must know,
I kinda agree but he must not tell Nagi his ex-relationship with Athena or else,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
She thinks like that but what Hayate's is thinking heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltorn View Post
waaaaaa 0.0
u turn left then the right
turn left
turn right
turn left
turn right
waaaaaaaaa 0.0
i don't get the point of ur long speech (sorry i'm so stupid x.x)
and i dare to ask
what's the point? 0.0

btw, brb dinner xD
Vol, you came
anyway, what do you mean by dinner,
I saw the post that you eating Soto,
man that nice, Soto Kedah,
Delicious
Old 2009-11-27, 23:10   Link #5014
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Well it looks like it's the conventional way in getting to know deep dark secrets--through gossip. I want them to discover it themselves and know what's really up. Hayate may well be having a dream with Yukariko telling him the way or something, then waking up in the middle of the night. Following with the confrontation with Midas, and being unknowingly followed by the group (ehem, a tracking device), and I'll just leave it there to ensue utter drama and lulzorz.

And if they were to return to Japan I wonder if Athena would follow there? Since there are some discussions pointing out that the main event would take place at Hakuou.

Hey, I wonder who in this thread would follow Hata's advice and not to read it until ch253 arrives.. I've already read the 251 spoilers so I broke it, just couldn't resist.
Old 2009-11-27, 23:15   Link #5015
Wolfnagi

I didn't read 251 yet,
so i might be waiting till next year,
Well, i been making fanfic about this title:
Between Two Blondes
The first chapter take place just when Nagi is confroting Hayate from chapter 251 (read the summary)
and might also include the first dream part (with a little bit of "Christmas Carol")
which shows about Hayate's past,
narrated by his unknown brother
Now working in chapter 2 which still take place in the dream but narrated by Yukariko which tells about Nagi's past (insufficient data)
Old 2009-11-27, 23:15   Link #5016
Rah

Who has such amazing willpower? Who can resist not chitchatting a bit every day? :>

Eh, there's no point in that. It's always best to follow it weekly. It's a quick read anyway. To ignore HnG for a month just for a 20 min read on all the chapters, and then a five hour read of everything we've chatted? Hehe, no point in that...

Well, the RG is in Japan, so Athena will definitely be returning. But the point of the conclusion right now is for everyone to return back home happy. Especially Hayate, who can't hide his distress any longer...

Like I said.. how can he turn 180° without solving the problem anyway? A third option would cheer him up, but...

Heh, I dunno...

Any ideas?
Old 2009-11-27, 23:15   Link #5017
Voltorn
something is missing...

@Rah
lol
so those r just guess with explaination? :P

and then

I prefer maria to tell the truth to hayate when hayate loves nagi as a lover
after hearing that, hayate goes and hugs nagi and say sorry then telling bout the misunderstanding things <33

how could hayate love nagi as a lover?
i'm still writing the "fanfic" :P

and
@wolfnagi
brb = be right back
brb dinner means "i have a dinner. I'll be back here after i finished my dinner" :P

huh?
i ate turkey not soto
read that again -__-
Old 2009-11-27, 23:26   Link #5018
Wolfnagi

But i read that in Mangafox you ate Soto,
of course not during dinner but you did eat soto right,
anyway,
like twillight or Harry Potter,
I gonna make my fanfic a novel,
hehehehe
Just joking,
Oh yeah,Vol
repair your AMV,
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 2009-11-27, 23:33   Link #5019
Wolfnagi

When then did you did eat Soto, Vol?
Anyway, Pleaseeeeeeeeeee repair the AMV vol,
i want to watch it,
mine gonna be a little late,
using macromedia is easier but slower thanks to its every minor detail
Edit:
Sorry for double-posting,
a little mistake in system,
I need to restart my computer and when i open up,
i thought that my previous post failed.
Old 2009-11-27, 23:39   Link #5020
Rah

Lol. It's about food now, heh? xD

Uhmm... I'd really like to see the two girls confront each other now. Athena uses her Gilgamesh like ability - Gate of Babylon (flying swords..) on Nagi. Just then Hayate swoops between them to protect her, but his timing is off by a split second. He can't risk Nagi's life, so he decides to shield her. BANG! A sword straight to his chest! To make it look more dramatic it would pierce his left side, so it looks like she hit his heart (say that he barely survives. Like it missed for a millimeter...).

Oh, even better. He hugs Nagi to protect her, and it pierces his back! Yes... the blood then flows over Nagi, which is trembling..

Nagi: H-Hayate!? Hayate!!
Athena: *shocked* Ah... no... *fights with Midas like never before* Hayate!! What have I...?
Hayate: Ha..h.. Ha...h... are you ok, Ojou-sama?... *cough*
Nagi: Hayate!! Hayate!! Stay awake! Please Hayate, don't die! *crying*
Midas: *take the gem now!!*
Athena: Ku!! Ugh... no! Stop... it..! *ha* *ha*
Athena: *rushes towards Hayate*
Nagi: DON'T YOU DARE GET NEAR HIM, AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
Athena: !! .. ku... uh.. Hayate... but.. I... I.....
Nagi: It's going to be all right, Hayate! I'll call a doctor!
Hayate: It's ok... it's.. not.. *cough* A-tan's.. fault..
Nagi: Hayate.. you still.. after what she's done...
Midas: THE RING!! TAKE THE RING!! lol Gollum
Athena: Ah...no.. I....
Hayate: *whispers something that's not heard and falls silent*
Nagi: !!! H-hey! Hayate! Wake up!! *shakes him* Wake up, Hayate!!
Athena: ...... I.. didn't.. mean.... no.... *runs away trembling*
Nagi: HAYATEEEEE!!!
Doctor / Miracle person / Whatever & a few days later in a hospital: It's a miracle that you survived! *bla bla bla*

Somewhere else-

Athena: Hayate is dead... now I have.. nothing left.. to hold onto... ugh!! *in pain*
Midas: You didn't take the stone! Everything in the RG IS MINEEE!!! *takes over*
Athena's last thoughts: I'm sorry.. H..a..ya..te..... *fades*

Then Midas fully possesses her and devises a plan to get the stone, or goes on a rampage to get it immediately.

Ah, this is so cliche.. haha! Basically, in the end Athena's soul was still somewhere in the depths of her being.. and Hayate saves her by calling out to her, or something lovey dovey like that.

No comment...

Someone write a story, too, okay? :]

Tags
comedy, shounen