AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-08, 11:51   Link #901
Za Paper

from the preview for ep 24, it looks like:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-08, 12:22   Link #902
kloneo
He eq me, without reason.

Thought the last 3 eps werent that great. The cool action is abit missing and thats a bit of a wast.
Old 2004-09-08, 12:59   Link #903
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Does anyone else get the vibes off that...?

Spoiler:
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Old 2004-09-08, 13:01   Link #904
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Does anyone else get the vibes off that...?

Spoiler:
hey I was thinking exactly the opposite

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-08, 13:42   Link #905
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Kinda...why? We know that Richard Burtard really is who he is. And both Elinor and her grandfather recognized Margareth when she got home.
Old 2004-09-08, 14:58   Link #906
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Kinda...why? We know that Richard Burtard really is who he is. And both Elinor and her grandfather recognized Margareth when she got home.

well just a feeling I'm not sure at all
Old 2004-09-08, 18:03   Link #907
suires
たこ焼き名人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Minou
hey I was thinking exactly the opposite

Spoiler:
I like your idea but I doubt it will be the "truth"......
Old 2004-09-08, 21:38   Link #908
MartAnimE
willingness to die

C'mon you guys, Friday Monday cannot be Margaret's father (at least I want to believe so), he used the books to brainwash her so he could control her and open the gate! Did you see how strange her eyes looked, and the creppy way she said she wanted to kill Madlax, she's not herself!
I don't like the way this is going, it was bad enough that they killed Vanessa and Carossur, but now I'm sure they're gonna kill Elenore on the next episode, that's unforgivable... Rimelda, on the other way, seems to be an annoying imortal freak! Why won't she just die? It's her fault that Vanessa's dead and Margaret got freaked out! I officially hate her!
Madlax seems way too confident on her capacities now, I hope she's right, even tough I'm almost sure I won't like this show's ending
Old 2004-09-09, 00:05   Link #909
mintyfresh
Altoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartAnimE
Why won't she just die?
I knew it! XD

Quote:
Madlax seems way too confident on her capacities now, I hope she's right, even tough I'm almost sure I won't like this show's ending
mm, i don't think she's confident about her abilities as much as she's simply become...comfortable with them.I don't know about some of you guys, but I still don't really think Madlax is human.

Spoiler:

My proposed ending? Madlax dies, realizes she has the will to live again, and finds herself on a beach lying next to Vanessa.
Old 2004-09-09, 00:46   Link #910
guess

I am surprised that how many ppl here are rooting for Madlax/Vanessa pairing. They do look cute together and I like it! But it's impossible now. About Margaret.... She got the power and is not afraid to use it now. The worst of all, she can't distinguish right from wrong. She is always a blockhead before Friday Monday brainwashed her. So I don't know if that's the effect of the book, Friday Monday, or just the nature of her. I still don't understand what they mean by "the kind killer." Umm.... btw, this is a HAREM show, just the other way around. That means, we probably will not see this series licensed, ever.
Old 2004-09-09, 00:54   Link #911
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Umm.... btw, this is a HAREM show, just the other way around. That means, we probably will not see this series licensed, ever.

Eh....Harem show? I don't think so. Madlax will eventually get licensed. It's just too good. I'll be very surprised if it wasn't. Madlax and venessa make a good couple. They look so cute together.
Old 2004-09-09, 01:33   Link #912
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Eh....Harem show? I don't think so. Madlax will eventually get licensed. It's just too good. I'll be very surprised if it wasn't. Madlax and venessa make a good couple. They look so cute together.
well, a harem show is where all the girls instantly falling for the main character, and Madlax is a show where all the girls (and quite some guys) instantly falling for the main character

Totally agree about Madlax and Vanessa, I soooooo want a Vanessa X Madlax ending! even if that means Vanessa has to crawl out from under all the rocks and things
Old 2004-09-09, 18:12   Link #913
Andy00

Some possible endings....

I'll put spoilers just in case I mention something in what's happened, although this is all speculation.

Whatever happens, I don't think Margaret will die.

Possibility A:

Spoiler:

Possibility B:

Spoiler:

Possibility C:

Bee Train does something COMPLETELY different. (It's Bee Train.)
Old 2004-09-09, 18:35   Link #914
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Haven't seen Ep.23 yet, but it seems likely they will become one person, however after losing Vanessa and possibly Eleanor would Margaret want to return to her safe little world? I suspect not. She'd not want to lose Madlax too, assuming she overcomes her current state I can see her co-existing with Madlax's personality. I think Madlax herself would be happy with that all things considered...
Old 2004-09-09, 21:40   Link #915
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I still demanding my obligatory shower scene in hot springs , damn it!!!!!
Old 2004-09-09, 23:54   Link #916
kvi

Well since everyone's making theories I'll come up with an outlsandish one

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-10, 11:08   Link #917
MartAnimE
willingness to die

I still don't support the theory that Madlax and Margaret are the same person (I really hope they're not), so the big question here is: who is Madlax? Why the hell was she involved on that inccident 12 years ago, I mean, where did she came from all of a sudden and where did she got that gun? And if she was involved why doesn't she also have the "talent"? She could've also been a survivor from that plane crash, don't you think? Also, we haven't seen the whole picture of the inccident, maybe she shot Richard Burton because he killed her real father, who could be a militar being controlled by Friday Monday! Does it make any sense?
Anyway, with so many main characters being killed, I can't see how can we have a "pleasant" end... unless they all die and meet in that flower field!
Old 2004-09-10, 11:32   Link #918
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
I still don't support the theory that Madlax and Margaret are the same person (I really hope they're not), so the big question here is: who is Madlax? Why the hell was she involved on that inccident 12 years ago, I mean, where did she came from all of a sudden and where did she got that gun? And if she was involved why doesn't she also have the "talent"? She could've also been a survivor from that plane crash, don't you think? Also, we haven't seen the whole picture of the inccident, maybe she shot Richard Burton because he killed her real father, who could be a militar being controlled by Friday Monday! Does it make any sense?
Anyway, with so many main characters being killed, I can't see how can we have a "pleasant" end... unless they all die and meet in that flower field!
well, there also the question of Madlax's apparent immortality, so why she has this kind of power like Friday Monday? Even Friday Monday got a injured by a bullet (thus his mask I guess), but Madlax obviously can regenerate bullet wounds easily...
Old 2004-09-10, 11:57   Link #919
MartAnimE
willingness to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well, there also the question of Madlax's apparent immortality, so why she has this kind of power like Friday Monday? Even Friday Monday got a injured by a bullet (thus his mask I guess), but Madlax obviously can regenerate bullet wounds easily...
Maybe she's Friday Monday daughter, she shot Richard Burton cuz she saw him shot her father. Maybe she wasn't imortal before, pheraps she only obtained this "ability" after the 3 books were reunited. Maybe Margaret has this ability to and she doesn't even know! Maybe I'm using to much "maybes" It still doesn't make much sense but it's ok with me as long as they make some efort to clear this up by the end!
Old 2004-09-10, 13:44   Link #920
Jalk

about the whacky endings hypothesis

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jalk; 2004-09-10 at 14:11.
Closed Thread