AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-08, 08:25   Link #1401
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 335:
Old 2012-02-08, 09:22   Link #1402
ellifeedn
Thinker

Here's a theory I came up with recently. Killua's parents say that they don't know where Alluka came from, everyone refers to Alluka as a boy, and Killua knows how to use Alluka's ability very well. Is it possible that Killua wished for a younger sister?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:03   Link #1403
marvelB

Spoiler for chap 335:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 335:

Spoiler for chap 335:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 17:00   Link #1404
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The art took a serious dive this week. It's been a while since HxH chapter looked so sloppy.

I felt that way too.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 18:37   Link #1405
Vicious108

I believe Illumi made fairly clear a couple of chapters back that he wants to have Alluka's power for himself, so I doubt he plans to kill her here. Either way, should be interesting to see the climax of Killua's side of things in this arc. Once again I won't be holding my breath for an actual fight, but yeah.

The arc taking a nosedive worried me too, since it might mean Togashi's beginning to fall back on his slacker routine and another hiatus will be coming soon, but who knows. Maybe it was just done to highlight the comedic nature of Gon and Ging's meeting.

And yeah, I wouldn't go believing in Pariston just yet. The guy's just impossible to trust as far as actually being sincere and genuine goes.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 19:00   Link #1406
Akarin

Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 19:01   Link #1407
Vicious108

That's not a - little - girl.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 20:03   Link #1408
ellifeedn
Thinker

Don't you know how fast ants can mature?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 06:26   Link #1409
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Spoiler for chap 335:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a good guy, simply that he isn't completely rotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
The arc taking a nosedive worried me too, since it might mean Togashi's beginning to fall back on his slacker routine and another hiatus will be coming soon, but who knows.
I was telling myself the same thing, but apparently we may be safe for the time being...

Quote:
Yoshihiro Togashi the man behind the Hunter x Hunter manga has revealed the interesting and self-mocking news in his Weekly Shonen Jump author notes, that this is the longest consecutive serialisation of Hunter x Hunter without taking a hiatus of any sort.

Togashi is known to take breaks from his manga at times throughout the series run and in his author’s note write up he even mocked his self for that problem.

It is worth noting that a few weeks back Togashi mentioned that with the launch of the anime series he feels that he can not afford to go on hiatus for fear that the anime would catch up with the manga. So it is safe to say, Togashi is sticking with this for the long haul.
That man's trolling us, isn't he?
Old 2012-02-09, 11:34   Link #1410
marvelB

^Well, it's good to know that he at least acknowledges how troublesome his own breaks can be. As far as the art goes, while I do agree that it wasn't the best this chapter, it's still a thousand times better than the scribbly mess he made around the end of Greed Island/early in the ant arc......

And personally, I'm kinda hoping that Kite remains an ant loli (just for the lulz ), though I guess I wouldn't have a problem if (s)he had an accelerated growth rate.
Old 2012-02-15, 05:17   Link #1411
marvelB

Sorry for the bump, but new spoilers are here:

Spoiler:

And now the worrying news: Apparently, Togashi is sick. No hiatus has been announced so far, but it's best to brace ourselves at this point just in case.....
Old 2012-02-15, 05:43   Link #1412
Xion Valkyrie

I wonder if it's hiatus sick or squiggly lines sick. I'd prefer the latter.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:01   Link #1413
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
the later is usually followed by the first.
Old 2012-02-15, 15:49   Link #1414
Excelion

Everything in this arc seems to be wrapped up, except for maybe Gon finding Killua. If he had to take a hiatus, I wish it'd be right about now.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 15:53   Link #1415
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Everything in this arc seems to be wrapped up, except for maybe Gon finding Killua. If he had to take a hiatus, I wish it'd be right about now.
There's no better time to go on a hiatus, really
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 15:57   Link #1416
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post

Well, you got your wish, then! Though as pointed out already, that still doesn't guarantee anything.....

Anyhoo, I do like the relationship between Killua and his lil' brother sister. Though I wouldn't doubt this would mean that Illumi really WILL try to manipulate Killua into abusing "Nanika's" powers eventually.....
Old 2012-02-15, 17:10   Link #1417
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Actually, I think something huge is going to happen soon.

Hisoka is the wild card, pun intended.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 19:10   Link #1418
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

What a heart warming chapter, I love Alluka. Even her creepy side is adorable.

When Kilua told Nanika to never come out again... I may have shed manly tears.
Old 2012-02-16, 09:39   Link #1419
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh! Scribbles! How I missed you... NOT. If the next chapter looks as bad as this, then a hitaus can't be far away.

I still enjoy this chapter nevertheless. To think even Nanika was this cute. Alluka and Nanika seem to be completely separate personalities, in that case wouldn't it be good for Killua to wish for Nanika to get her own body? That would at least enable Alluka to live normally.
Old 2012-02-16, 10:22   Link #1420
marvelB

Actually, upon closer consideration, it really should be a no-brainer as to what Togashi's "disease" is. He's clearly suffering from "DQ Fever", seeing as a certain MMO based on a popular RPG franchise is relatively close to completion.

Tags
overpowered villain