AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-08-11, 09:57   Link #1481
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Three chapters into Zero and I think I understand now why Lloyd's Crossbell's Resident Chick Magnet and why he certaily rivals Erebonia's Ashen Heapatter and Liberl's Tortured Pretty Boy. Put them together in the same party and panties will spontaneously disintegrate all over Zemuria.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 12:34   Link #1482
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Altina with a Toy camera.

That's... random...
It miiiight just be me, but it seems as if Altina's using it to hide her blush. (The camera had red marking that looks like a blush)

Somebody calling her out on wanting to hog Rean's head pats all to herself?
Old 2017-08-11, 14:11   Link #1483
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
It miiiight just be me, but it seems as if Altina's using it to hide her blush. (The camera had red marking that looks like a blush)

Somebody calling her out on wanting to hog Rean's head pats all to herself?
T..That was my first thought as well, but it just doesn't fit her character (coodere?) at least compared to other not-so-talkative characters (in VNs), unless she progressed "rapidly" in this regard
Or it's a bonding event where Rean gives it her as a present and she hides herself behind the camera
Mahou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 14:54   Link #1484
ninja6398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
T..That was my first thought as well, but it just doesn't fit her character (coodere?) at least compared to other not-so-talkative characters (in VNs), unless she progressed "rapidly" in this regard
Or it's a bonding event where Rean gives it her as a present and she hides herself behind the camera
Didn't Altina's character description for CS3 mention that her interactions with Rean is changing her. It should be possible since Rean and Altina has been working together for at least 2 years.
ninja6398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 14:56   Link #1485
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
it's Kuudere, and I think you're right about this being a possible bonding event.
Old 2017-08-11, 15:27   Link #1486
rladls2121

Im sure of that Aeolia will have her eyes on Altina.

Really, i want the characters in the cutscenes to be at least almost fully voiced, and have the options to turn the voice on or off if we dont want to listen to voices or not.
rladls2121 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 15:29   Link #1487
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
Didn't Altina's character description for CS3 mention that her interactions with Rean is changing her. It should be possible since Rean and Altina has been working together for at least 2 years.
Hm, I faintly remember reading something like that in the scans. Guess I should be taking notes as there already were quite a few scans on google I couldn't remember

On another note: I want to see the Eve of Headpatting for Roselia . All the headpatting "material" would make funny Intermission chapter(s).

But yeah the amount of conflict and context is getting REALLY big. Asides from the ongoing stuff, there's also Cedric's sudden recovery + personality shift, the completely new unnamed organisation where Crowfried belongs to. And there was really early talk about getting more information or deeper insight into the Grand Master, wasn't there?
Mahou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-11, 16:15   Link #1488
rladls2121

Rean has a dog back in Ymir, Rean loves his dog, i dont know if that is the reason he is good at head patting.
Old 2017-08-12, 05:35   Link #1489
The Green One

Sigefried needs a DLC costume that's a shirt that says "Not Crow".
Old 2017-08-12, 06:02   Link #1490
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Honestly what I really want is some sort of valid clue as to the identity of the Ouroborous GM.
Old 2017-08-12, 06:29   Link #1491
Marx-93

Kondo said we would get the first 'big clue' about the Grandmaster in Sen III, though it could be anything. Honestly, Sen III is shaping to be enormous. There is a lot more here than just the supposed leftovers of Sen I & II. I think Falcom may have had some kind of interlude game a la 3rd planned to end the Phanstasmal Blaze plan and join Erebonia's and Crossbell arcs, but they decided to put it in Sen III.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 07:22   Link #1492
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Given the presence of some significant members from the Liberl and Crossbell games in SenIII, it's highly probable that this game might become the focal flashpoint that will bring the entire multi-nation narrative together. Especially because it looks like this will be the climax of the Phantasmal Blaze Plan moving forward.

Hell for all we know Estelle, Joshua, Lloyd and some other characters might be in it but their presence is being closely guarded and controlled for an even bigger mindblowing moment come September.
Old 2017-08-12, 08:14   Link #1493
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Given the presence of some significant members from the Liberl and Crossbell games in SenIII, it's highly probable that this game might become the focal flashpoint that will bring the entire multi-nation narrative together. Especially because it looks like this will be the climax of the Phantasmal Blaze Plan moving forward.

Hell for all we know Estelle, Joshua, Lloyd and some other characters might be in it but their presence is being closely guarded and controlled for an even bigger mindblowing moment come September.
Either that or the game ends on a massive cliffhanger and surprise: new trails game announced to finish everything up
Old 2017-08-12, 08:50   Link #1494
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Kondo said we would get the first 'big clue' about the Grandmaster in Sen III, though it could be anything. Honestly, Sen III is shaping to be enormous. There is a lot more here than just the supposed leftovers of Sen I & II. I think Falcom may have had some kind of interlude game a la 3rd planned to end the Phanstasmal Blaze plan and join Erebonia's and Crossbell arcs, but they decided to put it in Sen III.
Yeah. This is shaping up to be one real clusterfuck. Hope it deliver.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Either that or the game ends on a massive cliffhanger and surprise: new trails game announced to finish everything up
Well, Ouroboros is still in the background so I think there would be at least 2 more arcs: one for Calvard and one where everybody pitch and finish the snake.

PS: Now that Trails has include a lot more mecha, think we'll have Rean showing up in a SRW game in the future? Septerion shenanigan sending him accross the dimension is one way to do it.
Old 2017-08-12, 13:07   Link #1495
Marx-93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post

PS: Now that Trails has include a lot more mecha, think we'll have Rean showing up in a SRW game in the future? Septerion shenanigan sending him accross the dimension is one way to do it.
I would be super-ok with that, even if only because it would mean there was a chance for a Valimar and Soldats models to exist.
Old 2017-08-13, 00:32   Link #1496
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Since it's been almost two years since Crossbell and we're getting Shirley and Randy here as well as at least 2 Anguis... what are the chance that we might see a third Anguis? Specifically...

Spoiler for Zero/Ao Spoilers:

I mean if we're getting not 2 but 3 Anguis present in Erebonia, you'll need more than the Ironbloods and the Gralsritter. Who knows they might end up begrudgingly work with the Bracers.
Old 2017-08-13, 04:45   Link #1497
Marx-93

The third Anguis was mentioned as being the one who sent Shirley and some Archaisms, so while she is not in Erebonia personally she's working within the same plan.
Old 2017-08-13, 06:46   Link #1498
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
The third Anguis was mentioned as being the one who sent Shirley and some Archaisms, so while she is not in Erebonia personally she's working within the same plan.
I do believe that Anguis No. 5 according to the Crossbell games is in Erebonia, identity unknown. The other confirmed one is Arianhrod, No. 7. I'm assuming No. 2, Vita, does not technically count as the info suggests she is currently independent. I'm thinking that it is specifically the Anguis I mentioned above that sent Shirley and the archaisms there.

At this point only 3 Anguis' identities remain unknown.
Old 2017-08-13, 13:10   Link #1499
Marx-93

Quote:
I do believe that Anguis No. 5 according to the Crossbell games is in Erebonia, identity unknown. The other confirmed one is Arianhrod, No. 7. I'm assuming No. 2, Vita, does not technically count as the info suggests she is currently independent. I'm thinking that it is specifically the Anguis I mentioned above that sent Shirley and the archaisms there.

At this point only 3 Anguis' identities remain unknown.
Spoiler for Ao:
Old 2017-08-14, 20:23   Link #1500
rladls2121

I don't know if this kind of topic counts as a spoiler.

But what do you people think of the Kiseki's world best place for immigration in the Zemuria Continent so far?
No forget it, I don't know where would be the good place anymore at the start of Sen III.
I think it would be more debatable if the timeline is around Sen I.
To me, places like Crossbell, Erebonia, and Calvard are no, no, and no.
But if i were to pick one of the three, I'm still not sure but Crossbell is the place i would stay away from the most.
Liberl and maybe Remiferia seems to be the good places, but I'm still not sure on other places.

I have been looking into female characters that are from Remiferia lately.
I don't know why I can't find much males.
I'm not sure if it is just me, Erebonia female character designs are great.
But I feel that designs of females from Remiferia are way more elegant, as if this is not a coincidence.
Good for Lechter.

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, trails series, xseed