AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-08-12, 12:16   Link #621
Bennia Lover

what made her lose blood?
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 13:13   Link #622
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Didn't she get a nosebleed from the doujin (if you mean Tsubaki)?

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 14:50   Link #623
Sparda4
Dark Knight

@Osman i did read the post.Just couldn't think of anything to say when i read it.
And about the blood thing it was for Saji's benefit(In the long run anyways) and it was a long time ago don't know why Ravel's pissed she wasn't that interested in Issei at that point. If anything Rias should have been the one who was mad back in volume 5 because "her Issei" got bloodloss because of an ability not because of her for example.
Old 2017-08-12, 15:03   Link #624
Lucidrago

I'm talking about the fact that Issei retired due to blood loss in that game and that Tsubaki would have retired from a massive nosebleed from seeing the doujin. I'm just talking about the coincidence. Not talking about anyone being mad or anything. Just that the Sitri team caused Issei to retire because of blood loss and now their queen retired due to blood loss.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 15:11   Link #625
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Wel yeah it may just be that what you said Lucidrago. And now you got me thinking, Issei's not going to fall for the same trick as last time but if one does connect what effect would that have on Saji ? Issei in volume 5 was for example 95% Devil and 5% Dragon and that 5% was potent enough for something to happen, now with that 5% god knows how much more potent due to GR flesh and Ophis's power could it be possible Saji get's knocked out of the match because of somekind of shock ?
Old 2017-08-12, 17:19   Link #626
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What trick are you talking about?

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-08-12, 17:29   Link #627
Imagine Breaker
Shipping Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What trick are you talking about?
Possibly the blood drain trick Saji employed in Volume 5.
Old 2017-08-12, 17:56   Link #628
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, that. If Saji hides it well enough, I think Ise could still fall for it. But yeah, considering the potency of Ise's Dragon blood now, Saji would probably get a huge power-up from it, so it'd be better if Ise didn't fall for it. Blood loss itself is bad for Ise as well, but since it's the tournament, Saji getting stronger is also factored in.

Old 2017-08-12, 18:11   Link #629
Lucidrago

Saji's going to become a Tentacle Rape God. And the catalyst for that is..........................LICKING SONA'S ARMPIT!
Old 2017-08-12, 19:52   Link #630
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't like the "Tentacle Rape" part, but I'll let that slide for now. But does he really only like her armpits? Armpits are like breasts for Saji?

Old 2017-08-12, 23:49   Link #631
Lucidrago

I was just making that up. Ishibumi wouldn't go that far. I hope..........
Old 2017-08-13, 03:57   Link #632
B214

Then no women would want to face Saji in a RG.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 05:17   Link #633
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Yeah it's not the cursed flames it's not shadows or even a field of nullification no it's the tentacles that females don't want to go up against.
Anyways, i'm thinking that if Saji does drain some of Issei's blood then it could kock him out of the match GR's flesh and Ophis' power made Issei's blood the most potent dragon blood out there. It could give a powerup to Saji sure but i'm thinking Saji's not going to be in the match for long if he does drain even just a little. And i don't even want to think about what might happen if somehow Issei is in DxD G and then his blood is drained.
Old 2017-08-13, 07:08   Link #634
Gaizafaiz

Could it be possible that he will instantaneously die or become half-dead from draining Issei's blood in his human form as of now?
Gaizafaiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:18   Link #635
Lucidrago

Well then Elmenhilde would have died by that logic then.
Old 2017-08-13, 07:29   Link #636
Gaizafaiz

Oh yeah. I forgot about her. But technically consuming blood and draining blood are 2 different things right? I think that draining blood into one's body is more severe than consuming.
Gaizafaiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:44   Link #637
Tbolt

Elmenhilde just drinks a vile of Ise's blood about a shot glass full.
Old 2017-08-13, 07:49   Link #638
Bennia Lover

And that blood makes her horny lol
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 08:44   Link #639
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda4 View Post
Yeah it's not the cursed flames it's not shadows or even a field of nullification no it's the tentacles that females don't want to go up against.
Anyways, i'm thinking that if Saji does drain some of Issei's blood then it could kock him out of the match GR's flesh and Ophis' power made Issei's blood the most potent dragon blood out there. It could give a powerup to Saji sure but i'm thinking Saji's not going to be in the match for long if he does drain even just a little. And i don't even want to think about what might happen if somehow Issei is in DxD G and then his blood is drained.
Issei still has his ascalon, doesn't he?? So i don't think the same trick can be used

@Lucidrago

It's hard for Osman to understand about some jokes sometimes . He tends to take things too serious
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:36   Link #640
Lucidrago

Remember that those tentacles are way stronger than what we saw in Volume 5. Even Bedeze Abbadon couldn't detach it and he was Satan-class.