AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-12-08, 06:07   Link #201
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@belatkuro

congrats to Star Rail on that. Looks like we would be given 1600 free jades! Saw it on Notices.

Well, it's one award after the other. Just some weeks ago. They also got "Iphone Game of the Year" and "Google Play Best of 2023 - Best Game" -- for which we got given 800 free jades.

looks like this game is on a good start. With all these awards it is receiving.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-13, 09:39   Link #202
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Black Swan

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...24215733092583

Old 2023-12-13, 23:21   Link #203
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/houkaistarrail/s...47686842786012
https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/s...47701728325663

Hanabi. Though why would they go with Sparkle. That's silly.

That said, I'm in danger. I want them both.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-14, 05:56   Link #204
Liddo-kun
is this so?

gonna be a tough decision... if there is no gap between Ruan Mei, Black Swan, and Sparkle banner, then I can get only one.

already have enough for Ruan Mei. But two more 5 stars following immediately would be difficult to gather for.
Old 2023-12-14, 19:56   Link #205
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Next patch is a patch with every character I want except the doctor (including the reruns) and sadly have to skip every single one if I want to maybe get black swan and archeron later. Pain.
Old 2023-12-15, 06:58   Link #206
Liddo-kun
is this so?

increased rate on Golden and Crimson calyx. Happy farming everyone.
Old 2023-12-15, 07:33   Link #207
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Xueyi is with Ruan Mei in 1st banner, stopping the pattern of the 4 star being in the 2nd banner.
Free Dr. Ratio. That's right, a free limited 5 star for winning several accolades.
Several characters teased for Penacony, like Robin, Firefly, Gallagher and Sam of the Stellaron Hunters. Plus more guest lists like Aventurine and Acheron.
Old 2023-12-15, 07:46   Link #208
Liddo-kun
is this so?

not pulling for Ratio, so it's a great mercy for me that they did not stick Xueyi in his banner.

I thank the Hoyoverse gods..
Old 2023-12-15, 08:05   Link #209
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Hoyo giving away Dr. Ratio for free what the shit?!?!?!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-15, 08:16   Link #210
Liddo-kun
is this so?

glad that there is a small gap. Realized now that after Ruan Mei, there would be Ratio banner.

will be able to re-stock jades at Ratio banner, since I'm not pulling there. This is a relief.
Old 2023-12-15, 08:22   Link #211
Marina2

Oh.....boy Genshin and Star Rail Social media are going mad.
Old 2023-12-15, 08:43   Link #212
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Time to shut myself away from social media of those two games and just farm in peace while waiting for the new patches for each. I feel bad for the mods of the HSR subreddit given the initial onslaught after the stream ended.

I never did look up Xueyi's kit and build since I never thought of pulling for her since I initially thought she'll be in Ratio's banner. I'll finish prefarming for Ruan Mei first since I just finished building Welt. I have the relics already for RM, just have to level them. After the Calyx boost event I'll farm her ascension mats.
Old 2023-12-15, 10:21   Link #213
Random14

I was watching the stream and when it got to that part, I thought it was just a joke, that they were doing a bit, I never expected it to be real, this is insane.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-16, 10:24   Link #214
Tenzen12

This stream...

Not just we are getting L(ynx) + (Dr) Ratio, but masked foolls Rickrolled us again!

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2023-12-16 at 12:31.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-16, 11:38   Link #215
Liddo-kun
is this so?

yeah, so many freebies. Almost feels like they are giving us presents for the holidays. Star Rail devs are so generous.

Genshin has never given away a free 5 star.

anyway, managed to do an adjustment on my Jingliu. Now using a Crit DMG for the body. Damage has improved.

Spoiler:

the last optional addition now.. is for me to find an ATK shoes that has Crit DMG and Speed sub stats.
Old 2023-12-18, 20:18   Link #216
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Genshin has never given away a free 5 star.
They did! But... it was Aloy...

This game has not had any rerun-only gaps in the release schedule at all since launch, so I think it's a good strategy here. To me "L+Ratio" was clearly meant as a meme character (and was placed in between characters that were sure to be popular), so I expect they planned to do this from the very beginning (and are now using the awards as an excuse -- even if they had just been nominated, they probably would have done the same). That the giveaway extends all the way to 2.1 suggests it's part of the overall marketing campaign to build on the momentum to keep interest up. (Plus, it'll help new players a lot to have a good 5-star right out the gate, as the combat content can be kind of tough if you don't have a well-rounded line-up. It's a lot less forgiving than Genshin in that way, in my experience.)

Aside that, I completely finished the ghost hunt content yesterday. Honestly, the story of this event was more fleshed out than the main story arc for this region, and had a longer runtime. I appreciate that it wasn't another "management sim" event, though it actually had many similar mechanics. In a lot of ways this felt like a sort of epilogue for all the characters and the region, although there's still one patch to go.

I hope that, as with the lessons learned from the way Genshin Impact handled the story in 1.x and 2.x, HSR will take more time to fully and properly develop the main story in 2.x and it won't be so rushed/disjointed.
Old 2023-12-19, 17:53   Link #217
Liddo-kun
is this so?

oh, I see. Was not yet playing Genshin when Aloy was given for free.

plenty new characters, but I'm still determined to get Mei character and cone in three servers. Saving jades for the rest later. Ratio banner that come after Mer banner would help me restock. lol

not yet finished the Ghost Hunt, but I've been doing it almost everyday for a week now. Got to agree, the story is good.

when I get home later today. Gonna finish the boxing event, then go right back to Ghost Hunt.
Old 2023-12-21, 01:05   Link #218
haseo0408

I got Houhou easily in her banner, and tried to go for Silver Wold but got Bronya instead, I didnīt have her so itīs all good for me but I think the probability of getting Siver Wold with the jades I have left and the ones I until the version is over is at 15%, not good but at least I have plenty of time to save up for Black Swan and Acheron.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-21, 08:01   Link #219
Liddo-kun
is this so?

got all the jades in the Martial Exhibition.
the only remaining rewards are relic remains and a money. I can leave those there.

Spoiler:

now to finish the Foxian Tale event...
Old 2023-12-22, 06:19   Link #220
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
oh, I see. Was not yet playing Genshin when Aloy was given for free.
Difference is dr. Ratio is new limited 5* while Aloy was collaboration character. She is considered worst character in whole game and can't even get constellations.

Anyway, I'm kinda afraid of this Pure Fiction mode because all my DPS characters on destruction path. Building Himeko was on my to do list so maybe I will have to focus on that now...

EDIT: I forgot about Seele but she is Hunt and will not help me in new mode probably
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote