AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-18, 15:51   Link #181
Jetbent
Cross Game convert

that seems kinda like a spoiler to me angelchan
Old 2009-11-19, 19:29   Link #182
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetbent View Post
that seems kinda like a spoiler to me angelchan
How is that a spoiler?
Old 2009-11-19, 19:49   Link #183
icab
Moe Moe Kyun~

School Days
ToLoveRu
Gantz
Old 2009-11-19, 21:01   Link #184
aimboy234
Proud Filipino

I think Kekkaishi... Because i'm the only one watching this anime... And also Transformer Armada
Old 2009-11-20, 10:09   Link #185
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I really liked InuYasha for a long time. I didn't know that it was prominently hated... but if it is, then yeah, it's an anime that I like that a lot of other people hate.
Well I just know a lot of people that don't like it, for the fillers of coarse.

Luckily The Final Act has only had like, one filler.
Old 2009-11-20, 15:48   Link #186
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Hmmm, I'll have to also agree with Yugioh...Original Yugi (even the 4crap dub) if you garbage-pail all the kiddy-friendship stuff there are loads of cool episodes and strategically smart duels...Especially the "Team A" episodes which are visually superb...The final season of the show was borderline brilliant IMO with how the duels reverted back to the ancient Egyptian game, and the final boss (Dark Bakura) is a cooler villain than I've seen in many super-serious anime...If you get past the perception of it being kid-stuff it's really damn good overall...My guilty admission is that I actually enjoy the dub music more than the sub for most duels as it's high energy in the dub, but more plotting and tonal in the sub...Kaiba's theme song used to rock! ^0^...

I'm also watching the current Yugioh 5d's....For what it's worth it's awesome too, but unlike Original Yugioh it's instant gratification with no duel ever lasting past 2 eps...It's more hardcore too with less friend stuff...LOL I'm sure many hate it^^...Unfortunately I never watched the 2nd Yugi series as it seemed lame as hell with all that duel academy crap, so I don't mind who hates that one...Yugioh season 0 (The prequel series) is the sickest of them all as that $hit was never meant to be seen by children with all that violence...But many people just hate on this franchise because they're little brother has duel cards stuck in the sides of the sofa...It doesn't deserve the hate...
I will admit that I enjoyed it as well for some reason I like watching card battle .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Oh if it's any consolation, I find Moetan HILARIOUS.

This one gets love-hate from me. Like everything about it except for Chikane. But ChikanexHimeko, art, story, MUSIC is ALL

Please....no flames?
Fixed it for you . But though its understandable if you enjoyed Souma *throws up* and Himeko's relationship.
Old 2009-11-20, 19:47   Link #187
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Fixed it for you . But though its understandable if you enjoyed Souma *fanirl squeal <3 <3* and Himeko's relationship.
I fixed it for you. Yes, I enjoy them. Third favorite pairing ever!!

Last edited by Chiibi; 2009-11-21 at 13:18.
Old 2009-11-20, 20:31   Link #188
Oppius
Banned

Another great show that I loved but ignored(not hated) by most people, Black Jack.
Old 2009-11-21, 00:15   Link #189
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Hey come on now, there's no need for that. FIXED it!? Fixed it my ass.Please don't edit other people's quotes. It's a bit rude.
Spoiler for Spoiler for what ChikanexHimeko is:

Now, please edit your post and change it back to what I originally said or I will edit YOUR quote and put "*fangirl squeal*" with a bunch of hearts. Don't think I won't do it....
It was a joke hence the , it wasn't directed in any negative way.

Though now I am not sure if you are post is being serious or not because of the last line . And if you want to edit my post in playful manner do so, if everyone was so uptight about their post then it wouldn't be fun as it could be.
Old 2009-11-21, 01:52   Link #190
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Valkria Chronicles. I'll go with what the others said. It got a lot of hate, which I found unusual. I really enjoyed it when it picked up halfway through the series and lost its heavy characer shield. The ONLY real problem I had was that the second OP animation totally spoiled a large plot point. Those that have seen it should know what I'm taking about. But other than that, I thought it was an overall great series.

Legend of Himiko. Although it didn't have much of an ending, I liked this anime while it lasted. I wonder how many people have even HEARD of this anime....
Old 2009-11-21, 02:22   Link #191
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Valkria Chronicles. I'll go with what the others said. It got a lot of hate, which I found unusual. I really enjoyed it when it picked up halfway through the series and lost its heavy characer shield. The ONLY real problem I had was that the second OP animation totally spoiled a large plot point. Those that have seen it should know what I'm taking about. But other than that, I thought it was an overall great series.
I think Valkyria Chronicles, like Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, tends to get a lot of hate from people who played the original games and didn't like details of the adaptations. Having not played either game (I don't even have a PS3 for Valkyria) I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

The big "anime I love but everyone else hates" for me would be Tayutama: Kiss on my Deity. Granted, it's hardly a great anime, but it struck a nice balance between cuteness and plot, especially the arc involving Yumina and the phoenix. Maybe the low budget visuals just turned people off? Although I will admit that my love of kemonomimi probably contributes some to my love of the show.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2009-11-21, 02:31   Link #192
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I think Valkyria Chronicles, like Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, tends to get a lot of hate from people who played the original games and didn't like details of the adaptations. Having not played either game (I don't even have a PS3 for Valkyria) I thoroughly enjoyed both of them.
Either that was a bad example or you must be talking about a different Umineko if you're really comparing it with Valkyria Chronicles. Umineko is not hated at all, at least that's the impression I got judging from these forums and some blogs I'v read, and I don't really see people bashing it while on the contrary, Valkyria Chronicles was horrible and this is coming from someone who played neither of the games. You also can't compare Umineko's fanbase with Valkyria's fanbase (if there's any at all.)

Anime that I love but everyone else hates it? Well, It's not that everyone hates it but somehow I get the feeling that it's the least liked from Gundam fans;

Gundam Wing.
Old 2009-11-21, 02:39   Link #193
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Either that was a bad example or you must be talking about a different Umineko if you're really comparing it with Valkyria Chronicles. Umineko is not hated at all, at least that's the impression I got judging from these forums and some blogs I'v read, and I don't really see people bashing it while on the contrary, Valkyria Chronicles was horrible and this is coming from someone who played neither of the games. You also can't compare Umineko's fanbase with Valkyria's fanbase (if there's any at all.)
I wasn't talking about the Umineko fanbase as whole... I was referring to the section of the fanbase that played the original game. I've run into a few people who think the anime is a rather poor adaptation.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2009-11-21, 13:16   Link #194
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
It was a joke hence the , it wasn't directed in any negative way.

Though now I am not sure if you are post is being serious or not because of the last line . And if you want to edit my post in playful manner do so, if everyone was so uptight about their post then it wouldn't be fun as it could be.
I know....but I just don't really like jokes like that. Mainly because of another forum in the past was always doing it to me and they WEREN'T joking...so it's a sensitive thing with me....but to be fair, there wasn't really a way you could know that, so I do apologize for snapping like I did.

Heh, if you're okay with it...well then...I shall.
Old 2009-11-22, 01:38   Link #195
hunninomori
Kyouya's wife

i love katekyo hitman reborn...but my fren hate it because i'm too obsessed v it>.< it's my fault.. i think...
Old 2009-11-23, 00:13   Link #196
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post

Legend of Himiko. Although it didn't have much of an ending, I liked this anime while it lasted. I wonder how many people have even HEARD of this anime....

*jumps up and down*

I HAVE!! I HAVE!!
Not all of it....but I liked what I saw. It was interesting. I got to watch a few eps because it was on Anime Selects for digital cable....
Old 2009-11-26, 05:10   Link #197
Altima
Claymore # 48

Patlabor, I think this series gets hated on by everyone who loves Gundam animes and think that they are the only anime based on giant robots that are any good.
Old 2009-11-29, 08:47   Link #198
Daggdag

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiW View Post
Inuyasha. I loved the first few seasons. I agree, some of the newer ones weren't as good, but I think it's a great series. It's very entertaining to me. Action and good comedy. I don't really see why a lot of people don't like it, but oh well. I do
Most people don't like it cause they cut off the original series in a worse way then the last episode of the Sapranos. I mean absolutely nothing gets solved. They don't even kill Naraku. Thank god they are remaking it. But overall i loved it to. Except inuyasha's dubbed acter has such an annoying voice.....
Old 2010-01-03, 16:12   Link #199
Dark Adonis

I have seen a lot of hate for .hack//SIGN and I ended up enjoying that series a lot. So many people just seem to have short attention spans when it comes to things like plot and character development.
Old 2010-01-03, 16:47   Link #200
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunninomori View Post
i love katekyo hitman reborn...but my fren hate it because i'm too obsessed v it>.< it's my fault.. i think...
Don't worry. I love it too. It's my 2nd obession (1st is Hetalia) -stares at her two Reborn posters-. Reborn isn't really that good in an artistic sense, but I found it very enjoyable. Just a brainless shounen battle manga is easier on my brain. It's great to like something popular.

Miracle Train, I'll like this as a guilty pleasure. Alot of people complained about it being a blue bishounen ghetto helping Mary Sue of the week. It's reasonably funny and I can just pick a random episode to watch since it's episodic. Kasai did manage to make a decent anime out of thin air practically.

KimiKiss anime had alot of hate, but I fairly liked it. Kasai turned a love sim into a shoujo anime. I can see why otakus disliked it, since the anime did not seem otaku orientated. I just call it shoujo...despite I know it's not shoujo.

I weirdly...like Sky Girls. It's lolis with underwear like skin tight costume with mechs . I think I liked this anime because of the opening.