2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-10, 14:41   Link #21
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
Damn, I'm realized that Diodora was voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accelerator).
Why the hell that guy had to be voiced by the same guy who voiced my favorite character from all Toaru ))

Anyway episode 10/10 .
Old 2015-05-10, 17:58   Link #22
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Spotted one odd thing. Out of amusement I watched Xenovia and Irina run in slow-motion. The animation of their most important assets is seriously off, to a creepy level. One frame looks like it was taken straight from Eiken.

Additionally, Koneko is adorable here. I still find the contrast to her previous character a little jarring, but it's growing on me; how can you not love something that cute!? That said, who would've expected a girl who so strongly disapproves of perversion to sneak into a man's bed and use his CROTCH as a pillow?
Issei's lap is now Koneko's territory
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 19:31   Link #23
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Damn, I'm realized that Diodora was voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto (Accelerator).
No, he's not. He's voiced by 古川慎 (Furukawa Makoto). Not a guy that I am familiar with.

I think quite a few of us know Accelerator when we hear him.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 19:55   Link #24
kukuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Draig was channeling his inner Madao in him.

I always like the series when it focuses more on the school SOL. This one was no episode. Looks like the calm before the storm. Koneko's change is also jarring imo, the only complaint I have was that she slept with her shirt on.

Well she realized she's behind and need to make up lost ground! Time is of the essence.

Besides that's so cat of her. Once she settles in, she starts marking her territory with passion.

And finally the church fraction has arisen. Rais and Akeno going to realize their infighting might have to stop due to superior numbers attacking from behind.
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 21:52   Link #25
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuru View Post
Well she realized she's behind and need to make up lost ground! Time is of the essence.

Besides that's so cat of her. Once she settles in, she starts marking her territory with passion.

And finally the church fraction has arisen. Rais and Akeno going to realize their infighting might have to stop due to superior numbers attacking from behind.
Cats rub their bodies against anything they want to claim as their territory. The particularly rub their hindquarters and their faces on things they mean to claim. Koneko's two favorite modes of repose have either her face/head or her butt firmly planted on Issei's crotch/lap. I wonder what the other girls will think when they realize that this "show of affection" was really Koneko's way of declaring that his package now belongs to her.

Also, while I kind of understand, it still seems a little silly for Issei to be fretting that Asia would dump him considering that she spends most nights sleeping naked in his arms.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 21:59   Link #26
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Cats rub their bodies against anything they want to claim as their territory. The particularly rub their hindquarters and their faces on things they mean to claim. Koneko's two favorite modes of repose have either her face/head or her butt firmly planted on Issei's crotch/lap. I wonder what the other girls will think when they realize that this "show of affection" was really Koneko's way of declaring that his package now belongs to her.

Also, while I kind of understand, it still seems a little silly for Issei to be fretting that Asia would dump him considering that she spends most nights sleeping naked in his arms.
Huh, I don't know much about cats, so that's new. And now I like Koneko even more. "His D is mine and mine alone ~Nya"

Yeah, Issei has a silly train of thought at times.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 08:17   Link #27
Biohazardous

Quote:
Spotted one odd thing. Out of amusement I watched Xenovia and Irina run in slow-motion. The animation of their most important assets is seriously off, to a creepy level. One frame looks like it was taken straight from Eiken.

Additionally, Koneko is adorable here. I still find the contrast to her previous character a little jarring, but it's growing on me; how can you not love something that cute!? That said, who would've expected a girl who so strongly disapproves of perversion to sneak into a man's bed and use his CROTCH as a pillow?
He dragon shot her walls down. (Not really but )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Issei's lap is now Koneko's territory
Yea it's her fav spot now. .

Quote:

I think him feeling that way at this point of the story is because he thinks of her as a little sister type for now. Thinking of her that way (though she feels/wants more) he don't have much to stand on if she wants to have more with someone else.
Old 2015-05-11, 08:39   Link #28
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post

I think him feeling that way at this point of the story is because he thinks of her as a little sister type for now. Thinking of her that way (though she feels/wants more) he don't have much to stand on if she wants to have more with someone else.
no pun intended right and yes he wants to keep Asia pure at this point (though he's failing miserably at it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 09:31   Link #29
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
No, he's not. He's voiced by 古川慎 (Furukawa Makoto). Not a guy that I am familiar with.

I think quite a few of us know Accelerator when we hear him.
Damn, I've been trolled by someone on TVTropes..
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 17:17   Link #30
ThallIntoSleep

i love how Irina's only problem with the storage room experiment is that it was not in a "proper environment."
Old 2015-05-12, 12:05   Link #31
Ernietheracefan

Does BorN still broadcasted at AT-X..??

And I wonder if we have Sirzech x Archer/Ophis x Umi fanarts..?

Last edited by Ernietheracefan; 2015-05-12 at 12:20.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 12:36   Link #32
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Does BorN still broadcasted at AT-X..??

Yes.

Not that I know of.
Old 2015-05-13, 21:18   Link #33
MV5

Quote:
Here is the thing, while there has been 3 seasons of DxD, fan art for the series has been mostly barren. Most of the works on pixiv are generally non pleasing to the eye with a couple of gems to be found. All in all, it's confusing.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 20:11   Link #34
BWTraveller
Born to ship

One thing's been bothering me. Where does the Ace stand in the angels' rankings? Is the position Irina's so proud of the equivalent of a Devil's Queen, or a Pawn?
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 20:26   Link #35
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
One thing's been bothering me. Where does the Ace stand in the angels' rankings? Is the position Irina's so proud of the equivalent of a Devil's Queen, or a Pawn?
Spoiler for Brave Saints system:
Old 2015-08-02, 20:19   Link #36
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 6. Second Trimester Has Started

We're starting a new story arc while Khaos Brigade has gone into remission for the time being.

The usual friendship laced with oppai fantasies for Issei are touched on this episode, particularly that Issei has bad feeling towards Diodora trying to steal his Asia away from him.

Meanwhile, Xenovia urges for secret three**** between her, Asia, and Issei, but the place is inappropriate.

Usual school life activity, but Asia is the main focus of attention.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote