Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-09-11, 01:40   Link #681
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Sure even if it bends genders.
Well, this is not a gender bender per se, they are just wearing different clothes... Right?

And Rivalz x Nina, after the last eps, could work... In fact, maybe it's working already. Who knows, hahaha. If she can get over Euphemia, then it's all set for her to have a happy life...
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 18:07   Link #682
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, this is not a gender bender per se, they are just wearing different clothes... Right?

And Rivalz x Nina, after the last eps, could work... In fact, maybe it's working already. Who knows, hahaha. If she can get over Euphemia, then it's all set for her to have a happy life...
If you speak about my art, there's a motivation for all that.

Lelouch used the geass on her for to remove fleija and euphemia memories from her mind.
Then nina has some confusion cause the lapse of memory, but forget that stuff, she changed her nature.
After, Milly's dad hided her and gived a new identity, he wanted to utilize her genius, (Nina during those years made the project for a particoular engine) but for to complete her cover-up, a marriage was a good idea, thanks britannia law she will use her husband family data, but who?
Rivalz offered himself for friendship and because he feel sick about the fact Nina is totally alone (family lost with Pendragon destruction).

Note: it's a alternative storyboard, every info about original nina storyline/past is unknown.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 20:40   Link #683
ZeBird0
In a tree

Oh hell, yes ferris wheel! That pic is EPIC
Anyway, as for Rivalz x Nina, if she can stop being a lesbian then I guess it could work :/
Old 2009-09-11, 22:57   Link #684
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

You have to admit this is pretty damn Kawaii.

I'm a pretty much a fan of Shirley x Anyone (or male harem,if you will xD) But I think ShirSuza had some very adorable moments that were overlooked by the majority fandom.
FerrisWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 00:39   Link #685
ImmortalFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
You have to admit this is pretty damn Kawaii.

I'm a pretty much a fan of Shirley x Anyone (or male harem,if you will xD) But I think ShirSuza had some very adorable moments that were overlooked by the majority fandom.
I remember that moment. At that moment I thought "ShirleySuza?! No way"
Good thing it didnt materialize, lol. I had more interest in Shirlulu even then.

But yes it is very kawaii.
ImmortalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 02:10   Link #686
Sol Falling

Shirleyxanyone...? lol, well I guess she could probably carry any relationship on charm alone. ShirleyxSuzaku in particular...I agree it's pretty cute, in a different way than (casual) Shirlulu. I'm making the 'casual' distinction there because I think Shirley's personality hits it off with Suzaku's lighter, friendly personality particularly well, but I don't think Shirley could connect nearly as well with the darker, more guilt-ridden aspect of Suzaku's character. But that's okay; I liked Suzaku perfectly well as his friendly, embarassing normal self back in season one.

:P I still must emphasize, though, that Shirlulu works great in both casual and dramatic contexts. Shirley's both cute bossing the lazy and evasive Lelouch around, and inspiring reaching into Lelouch's lonely despair and bitterness. My personal #1 all around.

Now that said: ShirleyxSuzaku would probably be some kind of brightly shining couple that just oozes happiness all around them. Both are cheerful, friendly personalities not inclined to prejudice, arrogance, or basically any form of unpleasantry in general. They'd probably never have any arguments or betray each other and simply persist in a friendly, natural, happy-go-lucky way indefinately. It'd be more a match of personality than deep feelings, I think, but so strong a match of personality that, in a normal context, they'd completely complement each other. It's kinda an interesting thought: their union would pretty much be an exact embodiment of the concept of 'happiness brings more happiness'.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 13:23   Link #687
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

I really liked your response,Sol Falling. Well said. And even though Shirlulu is my favorite person with Lulu as well. ShirSuzu would have nbeen adorable too.

Do you guys think it's possible for Suzaku to ever get over Princess Euphemia Li (or Vi) I can't remeber) Britannia? and Is Anya X Jerimiah too much of a pedo coupling?
Old 2009-09-12, 13:28   Link #688
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
I really liked your response,Sol Falling. Well said. And even though Shirlulu is my favorite person with Lulu as well. ShirSuzu would have nbeen adorable too.

Do you guys think it's possible for Suzaku to ever get over Princess Euphemia Li (or Vi) I can't remeber) Britannia? and Is Anya X Jerimiah too much of a pedo coupling?
its Li (Vi is only for marianne's children)
and get over is not the same as move on
i doubt he'd ever get over her
but he might be able to move on
Old 2009-09-12, 13:46   Link #689
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

CRACK PAIRING TIME!

Jerimaiah X Corneilia
Anya x Rolo McShotaboy.

How about Lloyd X Rakshata?

Hot scientists...yum ^_^

Last edited by FerrisWheel; 2009-09-12 at 14:55.
Old 2009-09-12, 19:01   Link #690
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Oh come now, Lloyd/Rakshata isn't all that crack. XD

Now, Charles/Suzaku. That's crack (or is it...?). Also, Kirihara/Lelouch. Or Suzaku/Arthur. I guess. Kind of.

so what do you guys think of Marianne/CC? (can't remember if I've asked this before or not, sorry if I have)
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 19:08   Link #691
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

MariannexC.C. sounds nice. xD

I vote for ClovisxTamaik. No, ClovisxDiethard!
ClovisxXingKe?
...Actually, Clovisxeveryone. Yep, should go and write that.
Old 2009-09-12, 21:02   Link #692
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I vote for ClovisxTamaik. No, ClovisxDiethard!
ClovisxXingKe?
...Actually, Clovisxeveryone. Yep, should go and write that.
Sounds like a sitcom: 'Everybody Loves Clovis.' After a seemingly strong start, it would die by the 3rd episode.
Old 2009-09-12, 21:05   Link #693
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Sounds like a sitcom: 'Everybody Loves Clovis.' After a seemingly strong start, it would die by the 3rd episode.
rofl! xD
And all because Lelouch took out the wrong gun. Shame on him.

Oh, and I forgot ClovisxSuzaku. I think I will make that my new OTP!
Old 2009-09-12, 23:04   Link #694
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Lol, so in the end, Lelouch goes with....who, exactly..?

The only plausible relationship I could imagine him having at the end of R2 is a SuzakuxLulu pairing, which is just gross.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 23:09   Link #695
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Lol, so in the end, Lelouch goes with....who, exactly..?

The only plausible relationship I could imagine him having at the end of R2 is a SuzakuxLulu pairing, which is just gross.
In the end Lelouch goes with death.

But seriously, since Lelouch/C.C. has pretty much eliminated the two most-likely candidates for Lelouch's affections are Shirley and Kallen. Of course, canonically, neither of them happened, but if Lelouch did love someone romantically it would've been one or both of them.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 23:20   Link #696
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
In the end Lelouch goes with death.

But seriously, since Lelouch/C.C. has pretty much eliminated the two most-likely candidates for Lelouch's affections are Shirley and Kallen. Of course, canonically, neither of them happened, but if Lelouch did love someone romantically it would've been one or both of them.
Lol, yeah.

Well, Shirley is...dead. So that makes her out of the question. And why is Lelouch/C.C counted out? Truthfully, by the end stages of R2, they seem to be the most likely pairing. Kallen loves Lelouch obviously, but I think that Lelouch thinks that he is not worthy for someone like her, despite him somewhat having feelings for him.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 23:37   Link #697
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I don't think Shirley can be counted out just because she died - after all, so did Lelouch. C.C. was shot down as a love interest by the staff.

And... ugh, is that a serious disucssion? xD
All right. Lelouch is at Clovisbeach now, where he can choose between Clovis, Clovis and Clovis. And Shirley, whenever she comes by to get a new swimming suit designed by His Awesomeness himself.
Also, the only on-screen penetration in the show that ever happened was between Lelouch and Suzaku. I think that says it all!
Old 2009-09-13, 01:20   Link #698
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Lol, yeah.

Well, Shirley is...dead. So that makes her out of the question. And why is Lelouch/C.C counted out? Truthfully, by the end stages of R2, they seem to be the most likely pairing. Kallen loves Lelouch obviously, but I think that Lelouch thinks that he is not worthy for someone like her, despite him somewhat having feelings for him.
Yeah, pretty much what Nogi said. C.C./Lelouch was shot down in the R2 official guidebook as it was stated that Lelouch never viewed her as a lover (though the same can't necessarily be said about C.C.) Also, if Lelouch did have feelings for Kallen I think the reason he didn't act on them was moreso because of ZR and the fact that he couldn't get her mixed up in it. He wanted to keep her safe, thus they couldn't have a relationship.

And actually, since Lelouch and Shirley are both dead that probably makes them the most-likely couple. We all know they're getting it on in the World of C
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 01:33   Link #699
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Lol, yeah.

Old Wizardry voice/

Kallen fan you say? Indeed.

Proceed for you initial indoctrination on Kallen X Lelouch here>> http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...scussionid=251

Open your mind and allow the force to flow through you. Then you must look back and search for the truth within yourself. If it doesn't match up with Kalulu that's fine.

But know this! Do not cross us....though weakened Kalulu aggression cannot be matched.

Old 2009-09-13, 01:39   Link #700
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Just don't display the aggression here. The mods have had enough of it already. >____>