AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-12-26, 16:26   Link #21
magnuskn

I was actually a bit surprised, since his character arc with the redheaded city girl wasn't really finished. Ah, well. I would presume next episode a lot of the other dead wood will get cleared out.
Old 2020-12-26, 20:35   Link #22
Chosen_Hero

Bruh, that entire episode was the most obvious death flag I have ever seen.

Well, r.i.p. dark elves, you got played by the plot.
Old 2020-12-27, 12:16   Link #23
magnuskn

The siblings will probably survive as will the princess.
Old 2020-12-27, 14:45   Link #24
usspaul

i hope the sister elf girl lives cause i like her and would like to see her character get developed more lol but yeah those elves be dead
Old 2021-01-08, 16:27   Link #25
grecefar

Dark elf wipe out, only survivor is rihito, I don’t know about ripine. There goes their revolution...
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-09, 17:46   Link #26
magnuskn

Yeah, dammit, I wanted her to live as well, since there was more story there. Well, fingers crossed, but the ED ain't exactly promising in that regard.
Old 2021-01-16, 19:11   Link #27
grecefar

Well things don't look good and from preview rihito is the only one alive, I hope princess can save him.
Old 2021-01-16, 21:13   Link #28
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

So I just marathoned this show after Maggie's recommendation and I gotta say, this is pretty decent.

Alongside Dai, high fantasy show with no video game mechanics, no gimmicks, no gratuitous fanservice, no harem hijinks and no power fantasy is actually refreshing considering the current isekai market. It's especially better since it bothered to take time building up the story, the characters, and the world in an honest way.

Yes, the MC is pretty much your standard bland RPG MC but he's also harmless for my enjoyment. And Reheet is pretty much the second MC at this point. It reminds me of Kamen Rider Kiva where we have two MCs apart from each other doing their own things only to connect their stories later on (I mean, I hope Kasel & Reheet's stories will connect. I don't know what'll happen in the future).
Old 2021-01-23, 19:09   Link #29
grecefar

I was hoping for ripine miracle but well I'll give credit to the anime they don't hold back with the deaths. Ignorant princess knows the true now and it was a good think she didn't speak of rihito plan to the female knight, I'm sure she would just say to kill him.
Old 2021-01-24, 03:24   Link #30
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
So I just marathoned this show after Maggie's recommendation and I gotta say, this is pretty decent.

Alongside Dai, high fantasy show with no video game mechanics, no gimmicks, no gratuitous fanservice, no harem hijinks and no power fantasy is actually refreshing considering the current isekai market. It's especially better since it bothered to take time building up the story, the characters, and the world in an honest way.

Yes, the MC is pretty much your standard bland RPG MC but he's also harmless for my enjoyment. And Reheet is pretty much the second MC at this point. It reminds me of Kamen Rider Kiva where we have two MCs apart from each other doing their own things only to connect their stories later on (I mean, I hope Kasel & Reheet's stories will connect. I don't know what'll happen in the future).
You're welcome. I enjoy this very much for the reasons you mentioned (I also love that the main quartet is the classic D&D Fighter/Rogue/Cleric/Wizard quartet), even if they just killed off the cutest girl in the whole show. Ah, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I was hoping for ripine miracle but well I'll give credit to the anime they don't hold back with the deaths. Ignorant princess knows the true now and it was a good think she didn't speak of rihito plan to the female knight, I'm sure she would just say to kill him.
Yeah, dammit. But it's true as you say, the show doesn't pull its punches.
Old 2021-01-24, 05:25   Link #31
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Yeah, the show really don't pull punches. This is pretty much like any surprising deaths in GoT (the good ones from early seasons) where they build up characters but the events forced them to die or go in a different way from what they planned and have to adapt to the situation.

Also, I like that these characters are fairly rational. Scarlet wanted to wait for Riheet's recovery mainly for his crucial information rather than only kind heart towards him (though that still played a role to a degree).

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
You're welcome. I enjoy this very much for the reasons you mentioned (I also love that the main quartet is the classic D&D Fighter/Rogue/Cleric/Wizard quartet), even if they just killed off the cutest girl in the whole show. Ah, well.
Still though, whenever I see Scarlet, Saber Lily always comes to mind :

Old 2021-01-24, 06:08   Link #32
magnuskn

Yeah, she certainly has that certain appeal and clearly is best girl #2 on the show. Now best girl #1, ahem.
Old 2021-01-29, 19:39   Link #33
grecefar

Flashback of roi, I’ve never been a fan of flashbacks and too bad the next chapter is another hero party chapter but at least looks interesting.
Old 2021-03-12, 14:13   Link #34
EroKing

>Episode 24
>Another recap

Why... Just end this already

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 09:07.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-13, 20:10   Link #35
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

>Episode 24
>Another recap

Why... Just end this already
They spent over a quarter of this episode recapping what happened last episode!
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-14, 11:18   Link #36
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ugh, this reminds me of YGO Vrains: a good show which also plagued by recap problems due to some production issues.
Old 2021-03-15, 09:00   Link #37
magnuskn

It is a two-cour show with more than decent animation quality in a world where two-cour shows have become a bit of a rarity, especially for non-sequel shows. I can forgive the two recap episodes, annoying as they may be. Even Re:Creators and Macross Frontier had one recap episode each, although they packaged them much, much better than the two here.
Old 2021-03-19, 20:20   Link #38
grecefar

That was a quick fight against malduk but well with the lack of chapter left, let's see how this will end.
Old 2021-03-26, 13:41   Link #39
grecefar

Well what can expect to have the final battle and ending in the same chapter?, still it wasn't that bad.

So that ending, ripine is alive????, I want to believe because dark feather that maria rescue her in the end, thank god for that... if there was a love confession between scarlet y riheet it would've been a perfect ending.

so what is next?, vs lea?, anyway it was a good anime 7/10
Old 2021-03-26, 20:39   Link #40
Chosen_Hero

Gotta love how the Orcs and all of Kyle's friends didn't help in the fight against Angmund at all.

Tags
fantasy setting, mobile game