AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-03-17, 14:54   Link #2781
AnimeFangirl

Don't have any of them, and even if I did I wouldn't use them unless they're REALLY REALLY good.

Update: Pulled Isaac in today's Mukku Frenzy, but my point still stands.

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2021-03-17 at 17:13.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-19, 11:27   Link #2782
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Today everyone gets a guaranteed 100 draw.
Make sure to manage your draws guys!
Old 2021-03-19, 14:19   Link #2783
AnimeFangirl

I saved 30 from yesterday, so with today's I will have 130 sparks. Who to spark, who to spark...
Old 2021-03-21, 12:27   Link #2784
usspaul

hey just wondering but is yuel fire worth lvling up? i dont know if my fire time is any good but i mostly have zeta fire and yuel fire both right now as my mains but dont know if i should commet to getting them to lvl 100
Old 2021-03-21, 13:59   Link #2785
AnimeFangirl

Fire Yuel carried me a lot with her heal and clarity and buffs when I was new, but she must be outdated by now. Still, if you don't have any better fire mains, she'll take you a long way.
Old 2021-03-21, 14:44   Link #2786
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

She had some enhancements not too long ago. So she's better at her job for carrying people in early stages now.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-21, 18:07   Link #2787
Shadow5YA

She's also incredibly useful against Ewiyar if you don't have the meta units.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-21, 19:00   Link #2788
Kurohane

Anyone else getting insane buffering while using the browser and Andapp? It's fine with Skyleap though.
Old 2021-03-21, 20:54   Link #2789
usspaul

what exaclly are meta units. also i really mostly only use female units lol but not sure about my team to much lol. its not that im really new to the game its just that im very casual and has been away from the game for like a year lol well i went ahead and got her to lvl 100 but this is all my fire people anyways how do i make my girls hit harder ?
Old 2021-03-22, 01:42   Link #2790
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

If you want to main fire, then the first thing to do is to spark Anila in the upcoming legend Fes and be prepared for Christmas Nemone in upcoming future.

Second, go make 10 ASAP. Together with Zeta, those two are your top hitter when it comes to short term burst damage.

Also, level up your Anthuria ASAP. She is your top evade tank+healer in high level contents.
She literally turned the Prod+Echidna fight into easy mode.
Old 2021-03-22, 02:01   Link #2791
usspaul

what you mean by make 10 ASAP ? this is my weapons gird that i have for my fire team as for maining im not sure what you mean by that i mean i use all the elements with characters granted i would say my wind and light team is pretty weak and well my summons for most of my grids suck too
Old 2021-03-22, 02:34   Link #2792
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

By 10, I mean the Eternal.

And since you have only one Ixaba, you should grind for a Magna Grid first.

Have patience and farm Flame=Glass day and night until you have 4 uncapped Old Eckesachs.

As by main, I mean untilatemly which element you are going to focus on, and will be the element you use the most to do end game contents.

For example I main earth.
I use Earth for all my Grande HL and Akasha HL farming, and it is also the element I mainly use in raiding Faa san and Bub san.
Old 2021-03-22, 04:46   Link #2793
dragon1412

10= tien = Esser. TBH, you need to 5 star her for her to be actually be a powerhouse in your team pre 5 star Tien is pretty good, but not top tier. on contrary with shmaster, I'd say that unless you decide to main fire, sparking Anila is not really a necessity.

SO from your unit list, I'd say Yuisis is an immediate power up to just be in team, since she work by enmity and she is self enabled with her own protection, level her up first. And then Anthuria, which increase your ultility and survival with her dodge and her own specific kit. On vital role wise, Anthuria, since her role is pretty much unique while Yuisis is just pure dps upgrade.

As for grids. I can't recommend because I don't know what other fire weapons you have now, If you plan to farm magna, then there is already a heap of guide for Fire magna outthere. Fire is rather weird because you can get decent damage with just Shiva x Shiva comp, though not top tier by any means and obviously Shiva x Shiva comp is near impossible for end contents like Faasan or bub. I'd need to know which gacha weapons or which primal weapons you do have to make an advice on which directions you should go.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 10:39   Link #2794
usspaul

this is all my fire weapons

as for eternals i only have song but i have yet to be able to unlock her 5th star yet
Old 2021-03-22, 10:57   Link #2795
dragon1412

with what you have, then go collossus build with colo staff and mixed with some Ex and primal weapons in between, most of your high sklv weapon are all magna so you have to go magna.

my suggestion based on what you have: summon = colossus, grids = 4 canes + colo katana + zhuque swords, ultima spear if you have many spear chars, the last 2 slot is flex, you can use yuel axe or any other high sklv primals weapon to increase damage. MH is depend on your class. If your Colossus isn't highlevel. them your current summon is fine, just remember to pick colo for friends summon.

TBH, Go get seraphic weapon 1st. they are a boon toward on elements fight and boost cap, perfect for any team. And then try to leech normal Faasan enough for 1 dark opus, since generally all grid require 1 dark opus with how much they boost. As for farming, I'd say if you decided to go for magna, then get Ancient Ecke Sachs, or if you are capable of somewhat leeching M2 already, then leeching SHiva to get his sword is pretty decent option as well. If you go primal though, then it's depend on your gacha luck.

EDIT: Rotb is ongoing atm, so farm it and get the fire axe in it first, pretty good weapon and useful even in lategame grid.

Last edited by dragon1412; 2021-03-22 at 11:12.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-22, 12:27   Link #2796
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
Anyways how do i make my girls hit harder ?
One minor thing: take those plus marks (like the +7 on Magisa) and put them on your weapons instead, especially weapons like Bahamut weapons that are shared across all grids.

I haven't used this, but here's a site with ideal builds: http://nina.guide/pookys-gbf-weapon-grid-resource/
At least it's a place to start.
Old 2021-03-24, 22:32   Link #2797
usspaul

i have another question and this is about summons. right now i have for my dark team bahamid summon at 3 stars i dont have matierial to uncap to 4 stars. and i have hades at 4 stars uncappped. which summon is better to have as main. because i noticed that when i have bahamid as main summon it says my estimate damage is 42166 and with hades as main its 30600 but what is better considering i have a lot of weapons in my grid that matches hades to power up so not sure whats better . well looking again at my grid there is only 4 weapons i guess it would increased cause i have 3 bahamid weapons 1 ex and 2 omega weapons
Old 2021-03-26, 00:05   Link #2798
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Primal stone like Hades boosts the existing regular multiplier on your weapon.
Bahamut at 3* gives a flat 120% elemental multiplier.

GBF's damage equation functions on a diminishing return formula. The multiplier becomes less effective progressively.
To produce high damage, you need a variety of multipliers in your grid.
Hades is useful when you have many limited weapon or gold moon weapons. Where they have regular mult and regular stamina mult (Fallen Sword) or enmity mult (Gisla) together on one wrapon. Thys two types of mult can get amplified by Hades at once.
Old 2021-03-26, 08:05   Link #2799
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
which summon is better to have as main.
Depends on your weapon grid. If you're starting out, you should be running magna weapons like the Celeste series with Celeste Omega as your main summon and the best Bahamut you can find as a support.
Old 2021-03-28, 21:43   Link #2800
Shadow5YA

Quote:
i have another question and this is about summons. right now i have for my dark team bahamid summon at 3 stars i dont have matierial to uncap to 4 stars. and i have hades at 4 stars uncappped. which summon is better to have as main. because i noticed that when i have bahamid as main summon it says my estimate damage is 42166 and with hades as main its 30600 but what is better considering i have a lot of weapons in my grid that matches hades to power up so not sure whats better . well looking again at my grid there is only 4 weapons i guess it would increased cause i have 3 bahamid weapons 1 ex and 2 omega weapons
Wait... so you're telling me you're new and you already have Hades uncapped to 4 star?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote