Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 07:45   Link #3624
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
She's the wisest Vanadis after all

Where could ngng be?
chasing after limlisha. or....chasing anything which is cute?

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 19:33   Link #3625
trojan13ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
....chasing anything which is cute?

That sounds really bad dude (in a lot of ways)...
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 02:54   Link #3626
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan13ic View Post
That sounds really bad dude (in a lot of ways)...
its the closest thing i could think of when mentioning about ngng. And all lurkers shall face the wrath of ellen!~

Last edited by Leonardunitylim; 2014-01-03 at 03:23.
Old 2014-01-04, 03:14   Link #3627
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
She's the wisest Vanadis after all

Where could ngng be?
Miss me? I saw no more interest in this thread until new materials in the form of Volume 8 came out. I also got tuned off when someone predicted Sasha's death was ineviable. Until Madan v8 came out, I had DxD, Seirei Tsukai, Tsuki Tsuki, Ichiban Ushiro, Mahouka, Absolute Duo, Silver Cross Draculea to keep me busy.

For Leonardunitylim
Chasing anything that is cute? Pretty funny, I can mentioned 20-something cute girls at the top of my head:
Medaka Kurokami, Hinata Hyuga, Kurumi Tokisaki, Rias Akeno Koneko (DxD), Eco Rebecca (Dragonar), Shiro (No game no life), Luna Machina Nazuna Kaoru Hijiri (Tsuki Tsuki), Eleanora Lyudmila Alexandra Olga Limlisha (Madan), Miyuki Shiba, Asuna Suguha (SAO), Claire Est Restia (Seirei Tsukai). There are more, but I haven't recalled everything I have seen/read yet.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 03:49   Link #3628
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Miss me? I saw no more interest in this thread until new materials in the form of Volume 8 came out. I also got tuned off when someone predicted Sasha's death was ineviable. Until Madan v8 came out, I had DxD, Seirei Tsukai, Tsuki Tsuki, Ichiban Ushiro, Mahouka, Absolute Duo, Silver Cross Draculea to keep me busy.

For Leonardunitylim
Chasing anything that is cute? Pretty funny, I can mentioned 20-something cute girls at the top of my head:
Medaka Kurokami, Hinata Hyuga, Kurumi Tokisaki, Rias Akeno Koneko (DxD), Eco Rebecca (Dragonar), Shiro (No game no life), Luna Machina Nazuna Kaoru Hijiri (Tsuki Tsuki), Eleanora Lyudmila Alexandra Olga Limlisha (Madan), Miyuki Shiba, Asuna Suguha (SAO), Claire Est Restia (Seirei Tsukai). There are more, but I haven't recalled everything I have seen/read yet.

I kind of regret why I even mention about you chasing cute things z LOL

Old 2014-01-04, 08:16   Link #3629
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:

For Leonardunitylim
I do miss you ngng XD seems this thread is no fun and crowded without you

There is no teaser yet about cover and the illustrations of volume 8 @_@
Old 2014-01-04, 12:44   Link #3630
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

The next time I make a post, I will have a revision on the story that I wrote here I made Sasha the main heroine of that story because she was just too awesome. She can scare the other girls into running away before they even fought (one particular girl had a particular fetish and only participated due to her own obsession with another Vanadis)
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2014-01-04, 13:50   Link #3631
Ramero

lol...

Sasha is absolutely the best Vanadis ever she retires from mediator of Vanadis due to sickness but i think every internal problem about Vanadis against Vanadis can be settled by her.

If Tigre steps in... I think they are trying to impress Tigre a lot XD
Old 2014-01-04, 14:05   Link #3632
azziz

Quote:
lol...

Sasha is absolutely the best Vanadis ever she retires from mediator of Vanadis due to sickness but i think every internal problem about Vanadis against Vanadis can be settled by her.

If Tigre steps in... I think they are trying to impress Tigre a lot XD
even if i love elen the most,Sasha is just too awesome to be left to die:i don't care what kind of deus ex machina the author need to pull,but he better find a way to save her(no just from the demon,but also from her terminal disease).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 15:00   Link #3633
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
even if i love elen the most,Sasha is just too awesome to be left to die:i don't care what kind of deus ex machina the author need to pull,but he better find a way to save her(no just from the demon,but also from her terminal disease).
Maybe the arrow from the black bow also has the power to reverse a curse. Sasha's sickness of blood disease came from a curse by the God in her family bloodline because they were blessed with the strongest power. The black bow has the power to negate the curse by shooting an arrow straight through her heart blah blah blah

Old 2014-01-04, 20:07   Link #3634
Ramero

Quote:
Maybe the arrow from the black bow also has the power to reverse a curse. Sasha's sickness of blood disease came from a curse by the God in her family bloodline because they were blessed with the strongest power. The black bow has the power to negate the curse by shooting an arrow straight through her heart blah blah blah
So... Maybe about purify her from the diseases.. Sasha will take her position as Vanadis Mediator again to mediate every Vanadis relationship, i think it's also effecting how those Vanadis fights for Tigre XD
Old 2014-01-05, 05:22   Link #3635
Silvaar

I think it would be a case of the Black Bow might be able to target whatever the user desires (example being Teita being shot), that would include making a curses/terminal illnesses a target to be banished.
Silvaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 02:54   Link #3636
sasoras

so said diesease has no official name yet?
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 03:19   Link #3637
n0m@n
C-Z

Looks like we have Ellen again as our cover girl.
Sweet, she looks so gorgeous on it~.
Old 2014-01-07, 03:45   Link #3638
Eijigawa
Half-assed Nightmare~

Volume 8 Main Cover

ELLEN

And I was expecting either Lim or Teita to be featured as the cover girl for this volume.

With this, the rotation of cover Vanadis is renewed! Will be expecting Ludmira to be featured on Vol.9
Old 2014-01-07, 03:47   Link #3639
omegasereon

Thats one smexy cover.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 04:04   Link #3640
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

YUP~~ Ellen ~~!!!!!!! YAY!!! Just hope that nothing happens to her D= *Prays hard* But Ellen looks quite sickly on the cover D=>

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)