AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-11, 22:01   Link #1
CrispyBC

Sharingan's 3rd Power *manga*

Back on Narutoforums.com there was a thread that related the sharingan to a trinity of gods (memory is sketchy) Anyway they showed the relation of the 3 gods to the different aspects of the sharingan and the moves it could perform one it is mastered. 1 god related to genjutsu and the mange sharingan, the second god I think was a sun god or something, related to jujutsu and the black fire that itatchi uses in the manga. The third was related to taijutsu.

You really need to read the thread, everything was really well documented and argued, too bad its gone now

So that leaves the quetsion what will the taijutsu super move be?You could argue that it is the chidori, but then kakashi invented that skill, someone who has not mastered the sharingan. Which makes me think that the chidori will be improved on by sasuke to it's ultimate form. Then again it could be something completely different, something that Itatchi may or may not have allready mastered. It will be interesting to see what it is.
CrispyBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 22:27   Link #2
dlucas3374

u think u have seen the sharingan? come look at this http://forums.thesimsresource.com/sh...d.php?t=236804
dlucas3374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 22:47   Link #3
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanowo are the trinity of gods you refer to. I am also excited about the possibility of a 3rd taijutsu move involving thunder, but the problem with this theory is that Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu were born from the left and right eyes whereas Susanowo was born from the nose which have no relation to the Sharingan...

By the way, this topic has already been discussed in the Uchiha moves??? thread along with almost every other Sharingan-related threads.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 10:41   Link #4
SPYDRxCHLD
itachi fanboy

Send a message via AIM to SPYDRxCHLD Send a message via MSN to SPYDRxCHLD Send a message via Yahoo to SPYDRxCHLD
im new to the whole forums thing but i read them alot. i as wondering where you guys got all your information on things like the trinity gods and such. i watch alot of naruto and read the manga and would be interested in where all the other stuff discussed is found..sorry if this was random i dont want to bug anyone with a dumb question
SPYDRxCHLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 10:45   Link #5
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPYDRxCHLD
im new to the whole forums thing but i read them alot. i as wondering where you guys got all your information on things like the trinity gods and such. i watch alot of naruto and read the manga and would be interested in where all the other stuff discussed is found..sorry if this was random i dont want to bug anyone with a dumb question

hmmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak

By the way, this topic has already been discussed in the Uchiha moves??? thread along with almost every other Sharingan-related threads.

you can find it there
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 11:10   Link #6
SPYDRxCHLD
itachi fanboy

Send a message via AIM to SPYDRxCHLD Send a message via MSN to SPYDRxCHLD Send a message via Yahoo to SPYDRxCHLD
thanks for that but i was wondering more...information on these type on things on the forums im sure a member of the forum was the person who created the story of "the trinity gods" or whatever. but still thanks for the link to the other thread
Old 2004-05-12, 18:03   Link #7
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
i as wondering where you guys got all your information on things like the trinity gods and such. i watch alot of naruto and read the manga and would be interested in where all the other stuff discussed is found..
Just google Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, or Susanowo if you want to know more. The trinity gods is something you need to be familiar with Japanese culture to know, not something you can find in the manga/anime. Think of it this way: if in another anime, this character has moves called Naruto and Sakura...wouldn't you assume there's one more called Sasuke? That's kinda how it was, except the names of Itachi's moves are Japanese gods ^_^;;
Old 2004-05-12, 19:49   Link #8
xArrowofArtemisx
Sharingan User

Send a message via AIM to xArrowofArtemisx
hahhah I want a move called Sasuke... anyways, wasn't Susanowo the troublemaker that made Amaterasu hide in a cave or something? okay that was a little off topic...

okay, I really also think there will be a "Susanowo" taijutsu move but maybe Kishimoto-san doesn't want to spoil us yet... But I don't think it will be the chidori, but something else... something just as cool... because it was Kakashi's only original move, and it's not like something that the Uchiha dudes came up with or something...
maybe it'll be something to rival the chidori? I don't know...

but I think that there will be a third move thingy... there are too many references to a trinity for there not to be...
xArrowofArtemisx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 20:20   Link #9
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xArrowofArtemisx
hahhah I want a move called Sasuke... anyways, wasn't Susanowo the troublemaker that made Amaterasu hide in a cave or something? okay that was a little off topic...

okay, I really also think there will be a "Susanowo" taijutsu move but maybe Kishimoto-san doesn't want to spoil us yet... But I don't think it will be the chidori, but something else... something just as cool... because it was Kakashi's only original move, and it's not like something that the Uchiha dudes came up with or something...
maybe it'll be something to rival the chidori? I don't know...

but I think that there will be a third move thingy... there are too many references to a trinity for there not to be...
Well, after Itachi used his Mangekyou Sharingan. He said something about when Tsukiyomi meeting Amaterasu, he can't used Mangekyou Sharingan too much or something...

I love how Kishimoto uses Japanese mythology in Naruto, ^^ especially with the Sharingan.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 20:40   Link #10
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Well, after Itachi used his Mangekyou Sharingan. He said something about when Tsukiyomi meeting Amaterasu, he can't used Mangekyou Sharingan too much or something...
NO NO NO NO NO NO!! This is a verified infamous mistranslation...don't ever quote that again.
Itachi actually said something along the lines of "Not only Tsukiyomi...I even used Amatersau."

Based on the nature of Amaterasu (the Sun God) and how Itachi closed his eyes in preparation for something (like he did before using Tsukiyomi) prior to busting out of Jiraiya's jutsu, people have inferred that the black fire Itachi created is the Amaterasu.

By the way, I'm directing my frustration at the scanslator(s) who screwed up big time and confused so many people, not at you... ^_^;;
Old 2004-05-12, 21:29   Link #11
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
NO NO NO NO NO NO!! This is a verified infamous mistranslation...don't ever quote that again.
Itachi actually said something along the lines of "Not only Tsukiyomi...I even used Amatersau."

Based on the nature of Amaterasu (the Sun God) and how Itachi closed his eyes in preparation for something (like he did before using Tsukiyomi) prior to busting out of Jiraiya's jutsu, people have inferred that the black fire Itachi created is the Amaterasu.

By the way, I'm directing my frustration at the scanslator(s) who screwed up big time and confused so many people, not at you... ^_^;;
Huh, should've realized that. >_< Gonna read Chinese translation now and forever before English version. And yeah, it does make sense seeing as Amaterasu is the Sun God and the whole black fire thing.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 21:50   Link #12
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Huh, should've realized that. >_< Gonna read Chinese translation now and forever before English version. And yeah, it does make sense seeing as Amaterasu is the Sun God and the whole black fire thing.
It's not your fault.
While I deeply appreciate how the scanslators or fansubbers devote their time and effort to translate for free, I am frustrated by glaring mistranslations that end up confusing so many people.
Old 2004-05-12, 22:42   Link #13
SPYDRxCHLD
itachi fanboy

id do a quote from you but i dont know how to *cries*
thanks a bunch sarcasteak that cleared alot of stuff up for me =D
Old 2004-05-12, 22:48   Link #14
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
thanks a bunch sarcasteak that cleared alot of stuff up for me =D
No problem about the clarification; I may sound frustrated, but the feeling is never actually directed at the posters.

Quote:
id do a quote from you but i dont know how to *cries*
Either click on that button on the bottom-right corner of a post to quote it...
Or manually type out [ q u o t e = username ]Whatever he said[ / q u o t e ] without the spaces.