AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-20, 19:55   Link #21
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
yes i've seen the anime till 79 so i know who is sasuke's brother (itachi)

firstly u said "un-Kakashi-like method " do u really know un-kakashi like method, pls do not forget that we dont really know much about him but only from wat we hav seen and heard, do u really know how he was be4 he was assigned to sasuke's group? in most cases your most trusted friends could be your most dangerous enemy.

remember

"Keep your Friends close But your Enemies Closer"
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 19:56   Link #22
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
anyway seriously obviously he didnt go to a 7-11 and picked the sharingan eyeball out from the eyeball section did he for a $1.99.
Right, he bought it off ebay for $23.99. He outbid me by 1 cent, but by the time I realized, the auction was over
Also while it wasn't Kakashi who killed the Uchiha clan, he was the one who gathered all the sharingan from the dead members after and open his own bussiness, Sharingans R Us.
Old 2004-04-20, 20:04   Link #23
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
Reasons i belief that kakashi might hav killed the Uchiha clan is :

1)Most obvious reasons how the hell did he get the sharingan when he is Def not an Uchiha member

2)There is so little that we know of his past, wat he did and wat he was...

3)It is not 100% that Itachi killed the Uchiha clan

4)Kakashi certainly is more than capable wiping out the Uchiha clan

1 no one knows theres so many theorys out there you just have to wait till something explains it

2 and?

3 yeah...it is....

4 no he isnt
Spoiler:
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:11   Link #24
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
I can just imagine it:

Gai: Hey Kakashi, did you hear, the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out last night!

Kakashi: Really? I wonder how...

Gai: Hey, what's with your left eye, it's kind of red and has some black dots?

Kakashi: It's not the sharingan!

Gai: Huh, what?

Kakashi: Oh erm, nothing...

Inner Kakashi: hahaha, now I can memorize the entire Come Come Paradise series in a single glance
if kakashi memorized come come paradise with sharingan...whys he keep reading it.

he uses teh sharingan to "copy" the "moves" in come come paradise...to use on Kurenai, Anko...and Sakura (when she is of age.)

the sharingan is from a fallen friend....look at the quote in mysig, i belive he is refering to his Uchiha friend. (it could b refering to the 4th too)
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:14   Link #25
momojigari
Great I-Jin

just curious..but isn't the sharingan a bloodline technique? So won't that mean, that in order to possess one, u gotta be sharing a part of that bloodline?
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:21   Link #26
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy Ninja
if kakashi memorized come come paradise with sharingan...whys he keep reading it.
What can I say? Jiraiya's a busy man.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:25   Link #27
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by momojigari
just curious..but isn't the sharingan a bloodline technique? So won't that mean, that in order to possess one, u gotta be sharing a part of that bloodline?
Or have one surgically implanted. The reason kakashi keeps his eye covered is because he can't fully control the sharingan, since it isn't really his, so it will constantly drain chakara.
Old 2004-04-20, 20:26   Link #28
rikudark

the sharingan doesnt only use up his chakra. It also drains Sasuke's like crazy, and he is an Uchiha. That is why he couldn't use the sharingan that much in the battles where he had the cursed seal without Kakashi's seal on it
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:27   Link #29
Nooj
Disabled By Request

Kakashi is a good guy, he'd never do that. It's almost certain that Itachi was the one...
Nooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 20:29   Link #30
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
the sharingan doesnt only use up his chakra. It also drains Sasuke's like crazy, and he is an Uchiha. That is why he couldn't use the sharingan that much in the battles where he had the cursed seal without Kakashi's seal on it
Yes, but Sasuke can turn his off when he doesn't need it. Kakashi can't, so he has to keep it covered.
Old 2004-04-20, 20:37   Link #31
supermikol

lol you would think if kakashi killed the whole clan, he would've taken TWO eyes instead of one. and if it was that easy for kakashi to take out the whole clan himself, im pretty sure powerful GANGS would've attempted and succeeded in destroying the uchiha clan(and become a very strong clan with every member owning sharingan).
and kakashi became STRONG after he had sharingan didn't he? thats how he learned his 1000+ jutsus which im sure he would need to even APPROACH the uchiha clan.

even chidori needs sharingan to work as well so we must assume that he went into uchiha clan and destroyed them all without his chidori as well as his collection of thousands of jutsus.
supermikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:30   Link #32
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

I think this is one of those useless threads. Kakashi killed the uchiha clan? Where the hell did that come from?

It was Itachi! I-T-A-C-H-I!
It was said MULTIPLE times throughout the anime. It's explained in the manga as well.

Just because Kakashi has the eye doesn't mean "omg, he like, killed all the uchiha to get it and sasuke is secretly seeking revenge on the wrong person despite the fact that it is _clearly_ stated that itachi is the one who did it."

If you somehow missed all the references to Itachi and such, watch the show over again or something. -_-
Old 2004-04-20, 21:51   Link #33
Pillage

i think orichimaru gave kakashi his sharingan. he probably wanted to test it out on someone before he was gonna do it to himself, since he is kinda obsessed with the sharingan.

and in the anime, not sure where, remember the kid who stole food and got beaten up? then orichimaru came along and said "i like you" and whatnot and said to follow him to his place if he wanted power.

well, the kid looked ALOT like kakashi, thats where i got this idea. but if it wasnt kakashi, the reasons why ori would test it out still hold true.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:55   Link #34
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
i think orichimaru gave kakashi his sharingan. he probably wanted to test it out on someone before he was gonna do it to himself, since he is kinda obsessed with the sharingan.

and in the anime, not sure where, remember the kid who stole food and got beaten up? then orichimaru came along and said "i like you" and whatnot and said to follow him to his place if he wanted power.

well, the kid looked ALOT like kakashi, thats where i got this idea. but if it wasnt kakashi, the reasons why ori would test it out still hold true.
That kid was Zaku, the sound genin with the air thingies in this arms (the guy Shino defeated).
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 21:55   Link #35
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage

That was Zaku. And your theory is false because Orochimaru expressed some interest when he saw Kakashi in his sharingan--a passing interest that would not be characteristic of the situation if he were the one who gave it to him.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:02   Link #36
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
that kid wasnt kakashi... it was the kid that was fighting ..it was his flash back. Kakashi was very strong before he received the sharingan as well...but the sharingan helped him out alot..but i dont think he would be able to kill all of the uchiha clan. and if he did kill of the uchiha clan , then he wouldnt be a konoha ninja anymore..he would be a wanted criminal of konoha... sclass criminal. Like Itachi is for killing of the uchiha. they wouldnt let kakashi kill off the most powerful clan and then not give a sh-t. thats why itachi is a sclass criminal..becuase he killed off the uchiha. it seems pretty obvious that kakashi lost his eye in a battle..hence the long scar on his face...and then replaced that eye with a sharingan eye.

Last edited by fenikkusu; 2004-04-20 at 22:16.
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:05   Link #37
ruurguy

Spoiler:

Last edited by ruurguy; 2004-04-20 at 22:15.
ruurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:12   Link #38
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
ruurguy... i know yur new ..but read the rules before posting.. u better hurry up and put all those manga things into spoiler tags ... uc ant just spoil people that only watch the anime and dont read the manga....u r gonna get alot of people mad at u . and could get restricted from posting for a while. those r sum hardcore spoilers
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:15   Link #39
ruurguy

Replied instead of editting :/
ruurguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:15   Link #40
rikudark

Well, there was one witness, though that just makes it that much more suspicious. The only to see was Sasuke, and all he saw was Itachi standing over some dead bodies telling him to get stronger and kill him. Maybe Itachi didn't kill the Uchihas and he wants to be killed because he feels responsible, as the most powerful of that clan, for being gone when they were killed. It very well could've been another ninja, since all they really had as evidence was Sasuke's words, and I don't find him to be a very reliable source....
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote