AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-21, 13:59   Link #81
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

And it is argueable that Itachi is the strongest ninja alive.

Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:02   Link #82
ShadowlessMurker
Chaotic Prodigy

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowlessMurker
Itachi taking order's?...Uh, he left that group that he was with, the one him and Orchimaru where in.
ShadowlessMurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:04   Link #83
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithKage
Good Kikashi Theory:

From the only early picture we've seen of him we can gather that he's always hidden that eye. Maybe he was born blind in that eye or some other disablement. Before/After the massacre of the Uchiha he has a transplant or Jutsu procedure that leaves the scare. He underwent this sertainly dangerous procedure to avenge a friend/loved one (who could have been an Uchiha). Whether it was an Uchiha's eye or if somehow through the transplant process used he obtains the sharigan. He then joins the ANBU and becomes the infamous "Copy Ninja Kikashi".

When this all happens...who knows. Certainly after the 4th died and I would think before he joined ANBU (not sure on that).
The earliest shot we've seen of Kakashi showed him with only his faced covered, and two normal (non-sharingan) eyes. This was when the 3rd had his little flashback and it showed teh 4th hokage and his team or genin, featuring Kakashi.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowlessMurker
Itachi taking order's?...Uh, he left that group that he was with, the one him and Orchimaru where in.
Spoiler for Upcoming Anime episode spoiler:
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:11   Link #84
Hellraizer0

Quote:

Spoiler:

edit:

oops grey corrected him first
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:20   Link #85
ShadowlessMurker
Chaotic Prodigy

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowlessMurker
Yea, Im wrong, you guys right My Bad.
Ha, makes you wonder who's pulling the string's. It going to end up being some Kage from elsewhere or something.
ShadowlessMurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:52   Link #86
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Oooopsieee, is this a spoiler tag violation I see here?
Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 15:01   Link #87
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Manga readers do know his power

Spoiler for Manga, I'm sinning, Ban me, I'm not alone here ya know, And it's impossible to argue otherwise:
Like I said he can beat Sasuke easy... And im sure they were weaker uchiha members then Sasuke there! I'm not saying he did so... I'm pretty sure he didn't because that is not Kakashi but if he kinda "felt" like it he could've killed Uchiha members pretty sure.
Yes they are the best clan in Konoha but that doesn't make then invisible.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 15:05   Link #88
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Like I said he can beat Sasuke easy... And im sure they were weaker uchiha members then Sasuke there! I'm not saying he did so... I'm pretty sure he didn't because that is not Kakashi but if he kinda "felt" like it he could've killed Uchiha members pretty sure.
Yes they are the best clan in Konoha but that doesn't make then invisible.

Uchiha clan was famous of their Genuis ninja's with or without their Sharingan so basicly no he couldn't unless there was some Hinata type their rrrrrr i meant Neji
Old 2004-04-21, 15:10   Link #89
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Uchiha clan was famous of their Genuis ninja's with or without their Sharingan so basicly no he couldn't unless there was some Hinata type their rrrrrr i meant Neji
So you are saying Kakashi aint able to beat up Sasuke ? lol.... get a clue
Yes they had some Genius ninjas! But that doesn't make the entire clan Genius does it ?
Old 2004-04-21, 15:12   Link #90
Nooj
Disabled By Request

About Itachi...

Spoiler:
Nooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 15:56   Link #91
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Yes they had some Genius ninjas! But that doesn't make the entire clan Genius does it ?
Okay, I get your point, Kakashi can kill a little baby in its sleep... Sasuke will become a lot stronger than Kakashi, and so will Naruto too (shock!?)
Old 2004-04-21, 16:00   Link #92
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

back to kakashi eyes, in the beginning you hear him saying his best friend died while serving, and if i remember correctly, he touches the sharingan ( the protector ) so i guess that is it for the eye ( and it could have something to do with itachi, just a hunch though )

and yes, kakashi was powerfull without the sharingan ( he became the elite ninja after the sharingan though ) he was a chuunin at the age of nine i think, and i dont know who you are, but you gotta be strong to do that at that age

Spoiler:

kakashi can kill of sasuke in a instant, he HAS killed before, sasuke hasnt, and it IS a important factor when you guys are comparing chars
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:20   Link #93
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Itachi isn't a crazy murderer--he's just a murderer.

And he left during the 3rd's second reign. The 4th died 13 years before the present time, when Sasuke wasn't even born yet.
Um, not true. Sasuke is OLDER than Naruto, therefore he was like only a few months old when Naruto got the Kyuubi put in him. Naruto was a baby when the 3rd died, hence, Sasuke must have been born!

Anyway, here's a few theories, and what I think.
Spoiler:

Okay, that's it. If you're afraid to read it, just let me say I've been so broad, though I did talk about the manga, I'm so broad there's actually next to nothing revealed. If however, someone wants me to edit it, please say so. I've referred to the future manga, but I'm pretty sure no one will actually be spoiled or offended, since I'm so broad.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:22   Link #94
Nine Devil

Quote:
Euhm forgot to add someone around his age someone between 17-26+ he can't beat
Old 2004-04-21, 16:26   Link #95
-=KureI=-

Send a message via MSN to -=KureI=-
after all the post i've read by every1 seems to think that kakashin doesnt even hav the slightest chance of being a bad guy.. you are all so sure he is good.. isnt there a slight chance (no matter how small) thats he's evil?
-=KureI=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:31   Link #96
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=KureI=-
after all the post i've read by every1 seems to think that kakashin doesnt even hav the slightest chance of being a bad guy.. you are all so sure he is good.. isnt there a slight chance (no matter how small) thats he's evil?
Hmm no i personally think it would suck.
Old 2004-04-21, 16:43   Link #97
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

bad or not, kakashi's number one priority, protecting his friends, and no matter if you are good or not, thats good
Old 2004-04-21, 16:46   Link #98
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Euhm forgot to add someone around his age someone between 17-26+ he can't beat
Yeah because you are the creator of Naruto and knows everything that have not even been proved.
Old 2004-04-21, 16:49   Link #99
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

i want to see kakashi going full power against itachi, and itachi NOT using his
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-21, 16:52   Link #100
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Yeah because you are the creator of Naruto and knows everything that have not even been proved.
Huh? Sasuke is 13-14, that's something we do know, we also know that Kakashi is a lot older and that Sasuke has not been fully developed. Sasuke has got a large potential and he's a true Uchiha. Kakashi admits early in the series (during the tree-climbing-lesson) that Sasuke will become a lot stronger than himself and that Naruto will maybe become even stronger than Sasuke again. Besides Naruto, I think I'm right when I say Sasuke is a close second to being the main character, if he's not stronger than previous generations, why not write the story about them instead?