Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-17, 21:28   Link #61
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

QuincyFiregoddess firsty your a/v starled me :kowaii ne :

Yes I would go for Johhny Depp as Urahara though I am bigger fan of Brad Pitt but Depp has that mysterious aura around him .

Chow yun Fat maybe Isshin
Old 2007-12-17, 22:24   Link #62
Lendial

matsumoto - jessica alba
inoue - jessica alba
yourichi-jessica alba
ichigo- jessica alba, you get the idea. hell, she should play all parts and just switch scenes around.

steward patrick would make an excellent yamato, hes bald and excudes old sensie-ness from every crevice.

jet li always having to smite to play gin would be hilarious.

Catherine Zeta-Jones as Retsu Unohana- omg she actualy looks like her in the pic!
Old 2007-12-17, 22:29   Link #63
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Justin Timberlake as Yumichika / Luppi Xp

Vin Deisel as Ikkaku ?

Once again Jessica Alba as ishida @_@

Adam Sandler as Ganju
Old 2007-12-17, 23:31   Link #64
Lendial

youd need the most metrosexual appearance concious man in the world to play yumi
david beckham was voted king of all metrosexuals but he just woulndt play that part well

youd also need the most girly and effeminate man to play ruppi or just have an asian girl.
Old 2007-12-18, 01:58   Link #65
Jays

I'm just gonna start from the top of my head.

Hugh Jackman - Kurosaki Isshin
Jim Caviezel - Aizen Sosuke
Orlando Bloom - Ayasegawa Yumichika
Eric Bana - Kyoraku Shunshui

Hugh Jackman if he was younger, much younger, could have been a perfect Grimmjow, but because his older more scruffy, yet buff look gets the nod as Isshin. Jim Caviezel, well his name just jumped out when I thought about Aizen, he seems like he could fit the evil personal really well, has the features too. Orlando Bloom as Yumichika, this is a given if you don't live under a rock. Eric Bana has sort of the same look Hugh Jackman has, except he looks better suited to play Shunsui.

Ryan Reynolds - Shiba Kaien
Megan Fox - Ise Nanao
Dakota Fanning - Kusajishi Yachiru
Jason Straham - Madarame Ikkaku

Ryan Reynolds just has the same carefree attitude and seems to have the general physique that Kaien had, I think hes probably one of the best suited actors I've picked out of all this. Megan Fox is hot, so is Nanao-chan, she looks like she can play the hot bookworm than can kick some ass. Dakota Fanning is annoying, and therefore playing as Yachiru, she can not only play as a midget, but as stupidly funny one. Jason Straham as Ikkaku was another automatic for myself, go watch the Transporter movies, this guy kicks ass.

Lawrence Fishburne - Zommari Leroux
Keanu Reeves - Kuchiki Byakuya
Hayden Christensen - Kurosaki Ichigo
Rachel McAdams - Inoue Orehime

Fishburne has the ability to play a character like Zomari, keeps his cool; at some points Zomari's confidence reminded me of Morpheus. Keanu Reeves would fit the bill; he can play that cold and detached, yet super calm and arrogant personality, he's also got the featuers for it. This and Tousen will most likely be my more controversial ones. Hayden Christense would make an awesome Ichigo, that young exhuberance would shine big time. Rachel McAdams is that "cute-hot" that Orehime seems to have, I think she would fit the bill perfectly.

Vince Vaughn - Zaraki Kenpachi
Ryan Gosling - Kira Izuru
Will Smith - Tousen Kaname
Brad Pitt - Stark

Vince Vaughn has got the height, and he can play a character like Zaraki, I think it would be a good role for him. Ryan Gosling looks he can play a character like that, although maybe there would be someone else better suited for Izuru. Will Smith fits Tousen like a glove. I think he has the ability to play a character with a twisted conviction and not only that but the articulance(spelling) needed for pulling off Tousen's character. Brap Pitt just popped up when I thought of Stark, he looks like he can play the lazy, sleepy, but yet immensly powerful Stark.

I'll see if I can think of more later.
Old 2007-12-18, 08:02   Link #66
Zatoichi8820XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Maybe Chu Yao Fat could play a character??? He is a good actor
Chow Yun Fat: Tetsuzaemon Iba
Old 2007-12-18, 14:52   Link #67
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I'm just gonna start from the top of my head.

Hugh Jackman - Kurosaki Isshin
Jim Caviezel - Aizen Sosuke
Orlando Bloom - Ayasegawa Yumichika
Eric Bana - Kyoraku Shunshui

Hugh Jackman if he was younger, much younger, could have been a perfect Grimmjow, but because his older more scruffy, yet buff look gets the nod as Isshin. Jim Caviezel, well his name just jumped out when I thought about Aizen, he seems like he could fit the evil personal really well, has the features too. Orlando Bloom as Yumichika, this is a given if you don't live under a rock. Eric Bana has sort of the same look Hugh Jackman has, except he looks better suited to play Shunsui.

Ryan Reynolds - Shiba Kaien
Megan Fox - Ise Nanao
Dakota Fanning - Kusajishi Yachiru
Jason Straham - Madarame Ikkaku

Ryan Reynolds just has the same carefree attitude and seems to have the general physique that Kaien had, I think hes probably one of the best suited actors I've picked out of all this. Megan Fox is hot, so is Nanao-chan, she looks like she can play the hot bookworm than can kick some ass. Dakota Fanning is annoying, and therefore playing as Yachiru, she can not only play as a midget, but as stupidly funny one. Jason Straham as Ikkaku was another automatic for myself, go watch the Transporter movies, this guy kicks ass.

Lawrence Fishburne - Zommari Leroux
Keanu Reeves - Kuchiki Byakuya
Hayden Christensen - Kurosaki Ichigo
Rachel McAdams - Inoue Orehime

Fishburne has the ability to play a character like Zomari, keeps his cool; at some points Zomari's confidence reminded me of Morpheus. Keanu Reeves would fit the bill; he can play that cold and detached, yet super calm and arrogant personality, he's also got the featuers for it. This and Tousen will most likely be my more controversial ones. Hayden Christense would make an awesome Ichigo, that young exhuberance would shine big time. Rachel McAdams is that "cute-hot" that Orehime seems to have, I think she would fit the bill perfectly.

Ryan Gosling - Kira Izuru
Will Smith - Tousen Kaname
Brad Pitt - Stark

Vince Vaughn has got the height, and he can play a character like Zaraki, I think it would be a good role for him. Ryan Gosling looks he can play a character like that, although maybe there would be someone else better suited for Izuru. Will Smith fits Tousen like a glove. I think he has the ability to play a character with a twisted conviction and not only that but the articulance(spelling) needed for pulling off Tousen's character. Brap Pitt just popped up when I thought of Stark, he looks like he can play the lazy, sleepy, but yet immensly powerful Stark.

I'll see if I can think of more later.
I really love the actors and actresses you picked, thats a better selection than mine and they all seem to nearly fit the characters image pretty good. very well done
Old 2007-12-18, 15:38   Link #68
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi8820XX View Post
Chow Yun Fat: Tetsuzaemon Iba
I was thinking of that shinigami that has his head in the basket
Old 2008-04-14, 06:53   Link #69
Transmutation
GOTT ES member

which arc would it be based on or is comletely made up

Hugh Jackman - Zangetsu

wouldn't get much air time but i think it would suite him
Old 2008-04-14, 12:43   Link #70
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

I thought the people in Bleach Rock Musical were perfect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Musical_Bleach

Last edited by Raktus; 2008-04-15 at 20:53.
Old 2008-04-15, 20:51   Link #71
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post

Vince Vaughn has got the height, and he can play a character like Zaraki, I think it would be a good role for him.
Otherwise good but you run into some problems here. It's not a well known fat but originally Bleach was going to be a Live action TV show however in 2002 the Japanese scientist Makoto Kobayashi was able to mathematically prove that no man currently alive could ever be bad ass enough to portray Kenpachi accurately, thus it was decided to do an anime adaptation itself.

Currently research is being conducted by leading geneticists into whether or not it is possible to completely remove the X chromosome and any traces of femininity thereof but at the minute the research is in the purely theoretical stages. I wouldn't be expecting any YYY chromosomed men being produced until some time in the distant future, so I suppose we're going to have to entrust our dreams to future generations (because everyone knows that without Kenpachi there would be no point to any production of Bleach).

It's a shame I know, but we must face up to the facts.
Old 2008-04-15, 21:24   Link #72
Raktus

Having said what I said... Shōgo Suzuki will always be my Kenpachi of choice

Spoiler for Space Saver:
Old 2008-04-16, 00:36   Link #73
marsmars133
lol

wow i didn't realize how much bono looked like zangetsu. the resemblance is uncanny. I want this movie made now! anyone take over, here's $$$$$1000000000 theoretical dollars for anyone to use. chop chop!
Old 2008-04-17, 14:14   Link #74
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

i vote for this O.O

Old 2008-04-17, 14:16   Link #75
Raktus

I'd vote for Leonidas from 300 before that guy
Old 2008-04-17, 14:19   Link #76
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_delacroix View Post
HAHA....this is my 1st post......here is my list for male actor

Zaraki ---> Huge Jackman (Van Helsing)

we think same xD

Ratkus @ leonidas? *imaging zaraki in speedo* O_O

Old 2008-04-17, 14:22   Link #77
Raktus

Near the end, he's got the scar down along his eye just like Zaraki, and hes hairless like Zaraki... believable musculature to go with it. My preference is the actor already playing him live action though, so its really just a counter point to what you said.
Old 2008-04-17, 14:46   Link #78
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raktus View Post
Near the end, he's got the scar down along his eye just like Zaraki, and hes hairless like Zaraki... believable musculature to go with it. My preference is the actor already playing him live action though, so its really just a counter point to what you said.
i know what you're saying.

i don't mind gerard (i just googled it) and current live action actor, but what zaraki needs is height. I think hugh is suitable for that (he is 6' 2 1/2'' [189,5 cm] tall)

and hugh have also great musculature *drools*

Old 2008-04-17, 14:47   Link #79
Raktus

Padding and creative camera angles gets rid of those two needs :-P
Old 2008-04-18, 08:51   Link #80
gorgeous moth
on probation

Send a message via Yahoo to gorgeous moth
I think this girl is best suited to be Matsumoto Rangiku...

Spoiler for ...and the boobs are real too:

she's originally a comedian, but she could also pull off drama

Last edited by gorgeous moth; 2008-04-18 at 09:22.
Closed Thread