AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-08-16, 10:29   Link #501
Tatakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef View Post
naja ich hab es überflogen, aber da steht nichts drin,was neu für mich wäre oder so.. deshalb ziemlich langweilig ist wohl eher was für die ,die dem manga kritisch gegenüber stehen
Honestly, I think you haven't bothered to read the article at all, especially the second part. The way you write, I seriously doubt you know anything about "purity education" and the symbolic meaning of the maiden body in contemporary japanese culture.

Maybe you haven't realize this yet, but in this thread here people write rather maturely about this manga and yes, they want to discuss Kodomo no Jikan seriously. If you don't have anything interesting to contribute to the ongoing discussion, please refrain from posting in the first place.
Tatakae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 10:35   Link #502
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatakae View Post
Honestly, I think you haven't bothered to read the article at all, especially the second part. The way you write, I seriously doubt you know anything about "purity education" and the symbolic meaning of the maiden body in contemporary japanese culture.

Maybe you haven't realize this yet, but in this thread here people write rather maturely about this manga and yes, they want to discuss Kodomo no Jikan seriously. If you don't have anything interesting to contribute to the ongoing discussion, please refrain from posting in the first place.

sure, if you want to discuss it "seriously" , go on, I don't want to but that's no reason to not post
this thread isn't labeled "serious discussion about kodomo no jikan"
I'm just tired of this "serious" discussion
Mef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 10:49   Link #503
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Then run along and play?? Post if you like but don't be surprised if you end up being ignored

These threads are kind of like book clubs where people meet to analyze and discuss books and film. So being tired of analysis and discussion would be kind of odd.
Old 2007-08-16, 10:52   Link #504
Urotsukidoji
*IT Support

Quote:
(oh and I'm writing G erman because we're talking about a German article but I'll translate the last part of my posting: )
This is an English forum, is it not? Stop acting like a complete ass and don't post until you have something unique to contribute to the topic. There is such a thing as "spam."
Urotsukidoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 11:38   Link #505
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urotsukidoji View Post
This is an English forum, is it not?
but those who can't read the German article won't understand the discussion about it in the first place,too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urotsukidoji View Post
Stop acting like a complete ass and don't post until you have something unique to contribute to the topic. There is such a thing as "spam."
lol, if you would delete all posts which don't "contribute something unique to the topic" in this forum, there wouldn't be many posts anymore

btw I am contributing
I'm telling you my opinion of the discussion about kodomo no jikan

oh and I'm not acting like a complete ass, I don't know why I am seen this way °°" I just say, I find it boring to talk this much and seriously about a manga like Kodomo no Jikan.. just my opinion -.-"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Then run along and play?? Post if you like but don't be surprised if you end up being ignored

These threads are kind of like book clubs where people meet to analyze and discuss books and film. So being tired of analysis and discussion would be kind of odd.
no I'm just tired of making a science out of analyzing
Old 2007-08-16, 16:02   Link #506
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Quote:
but those who can't read the German article won't understand the discussion about it in the first place,too
lols well, apparently Skyfall doesn't think it matters. Most of us here don't think it justifies writing in German either (especially as it has been pointed out on other parts of the board that it's an *English* forum).

(Luckily for me?) your post was deleted before I came along, so I can't comment on it.

Oh well. Any news on the storyline since we left off at
Spoiler for haha, does this even need to be spoilered?:
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 16:31   Link #507
Tatakae

Well, lets just ignore him.

Risa, I can't provide you with any news about the storyline, but I can tell you how I see the story will evolve:

Spoiler:

Watashiya Kaoru said in the long interview for Tora no Ana that she'll provide the readers with some kind of happy end. My affection for all of the characters have grown over time, even for Reiji and Shirai-sensei. A bad ending for any of the characters would somehow broke my heart.
Tatakae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:42   Link #508
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
lols well, apparently Skyfall doesn't think it matters. Most of us here don't think it justifies writing in German either (especially as it has been pointed out on other parts of the board that it's an *English* forum).
omg it sounds like i commited a horrible crime

Quote:
(Luckily for me?) your post was deleted before I came along, so I can't comment on it.
those few lines were meant for tatakae and he read it already so no problem with it being deleted

Quote:
Oh well. Any news on the storyline since we left off at
Spoiler for haha, does this even need to be spoilered?:
well that was what happened in the last chapter so I think we have to wait for the next one

Quote:
sounds like "kodomo no jikan"
Old 2007-08-16, 20:05   Link #509
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Is anyone gonna get the Trading Figures reissue coming in October ?

http://shop.toyntoys.com/index.php?p...pshop&Itemid=1

http://www.hlj.com/product/MAX08026

From my experience, one box has all the normal colours and 3 random varients. Took me a while to get all 10 complete pieces.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 21:00   Link #510
Urotsukidoji
*IT Support

Quote:
That's different. AnimeSuki is a forum where English is the primary language. That is a link to a site where German is the primary language.

Quote:
lol, if you would delete all posts which don't "contribute something unique to the topic" in this forum, there wouldn't be many posts anymore
Then maybe that's for the better.

Quote:
btw I am contributing
Yeah, how?

Quote:
oh and I'm not acting like a complete ass, I don't know why I am seen this way °°" I just say, I find it boring to talk this much and seriously about a manga like Kodomo no Jikan.. just my opinion -.-"
I do believe that in this situation, it would be safe to say that no one is interested in your opinion.

Quote:
no I'm just tired of making a science out of analyzing
Then make a topic called "Let's joke about Kodomo no Jikan" and post in that.
Urotsukidoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 21:32   Link #511
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
As Tatakae said, we should ignore the comments... No use in feeding the fire (or becoming one ourselves).

BTW thanks for the bit about Watashiya-sensei's interview. A happy end would be a good thing, but it depends how it's handled whether I like it or not... There's a bunch of different ways this story could go but still end happily, so I'm curious what she's decided to do.
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 21:41   Link #512
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

So....how many of you here has place the LE of Vol.4 that has the preview/OVA DVD on preorder ?

Come on, people have been reading free scans. The DVD is a good incentive to buy Vol.4. As spoken pages back, I ordered 2 copies. Price with Shipping comes up to about $120 after currency conversion on my side, but I believe it's well worth it.
Old 2007-08-16, 22:04   Link #513
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I pre-ordered the LE version earlier in the summer. I figure the OVA is going to be a really good clue on how they're going to approach the series...
Considering the rather quirky censorship happening with moe-tan and Dokuro-chan recently, I figure they may be broadcasting something pretty innocuous by japanese standards.
Old 2007-08-19, 00:47   Link #514
sumowow

Quote:

Risa, I can't provide you with any news about the storyline, but I can tell you how I see the story will evolve:

Spoiler:

Watashiya Kaoru said in the long interview for Tora no Ana that she'll provide the readers with some kind of happy end. My affection for all of the characters have grown over time, even for Reiji and Shirai-sensei. A bad ending for any of the characters would somehow broke my heart.

But what would happen if Reiji doesn't take that too well and ends up going Psycho-crazy jealous and attempts to kill aoki or something. He has shown some signs of being ......crazy. Like those dreams he's had.

(After following this board I could'nt stand back and read anymore. I want these posts to continue, they're so interesting. So i decided to add something of my own.)
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 14:51   Link #515
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I've started reading Kodomo No Jikan again after a bit of a break.

I've also blogged Chapter 9 now as well.

Spoiler for Reason's this chapter rock include::

Chapter 10 is up as well now. On a roll this week.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-08-27 at 21:52.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 17:05   Link #516
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Chapter 29 :-

Aoki, Rin and Gang attened the Natsu Matsuri. Overall nothing much happens. Pretty much a filler chapter.

Old 2007-08-25, 00:33   Link #517
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

... Was that bit about the red stain really necessary?
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 17:41   Link #518
sumowow

Looks like what kuro said to aoki stunned him at the end.

Last edited by sumowow; 2007-08-25 at 17:55.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 17:48   Link #519
GammaRed

@FatPianoBoy: I think wot the author is trying to say with the red stain is that Rin is close to that leep from Girlhood to Young womanhood, and that Aiko is for the first time seeing it. Not that he would move on that change.

Rengi on the other hand is starting to worry me, Even Rin can see that he is treating her more like someone that is a lover, not a child. I think Rin with her blessing to Mimi is a way of her in her own mind standing up to Renji's modle of her.
GammaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 18:37   Link #520
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Looks like what kuro said to aoki stunned him at the end.
We'll see if Aoki cross the line after Kuro's heeds.

Quote:
Rengi on the other hand is starting to worry me, Even Rin can see that he is treating her more like someone that is a lover, not a child. I think Rin with her blessing to Mimi is a way of her in her own mind standing up to Renji's modle of her.
More like encouraging her in return for the support she had recieved from her. She still has no idea about Reiji's new plans, it seems.

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen