AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-09, 05:58   Link #23281
arkhangelsk

To be fair to Saddam, he's weaker the 2nd time than the 1st time

Desert Storm was a completely different kind of war, and its success really owed more to the new weapons and new doctrine that became the vogue in the 80s than anything specifically learnt from Vietnam. When it stopped being "conventional" (the "conventional part" was not exactly why the US lost in Nam) and got into the dirt, we see maybe they hadn't learnt as much as they should have.

@Wild Goose: Quite frankly, given Fate's scenario, I don't see that they have much choice. It is not even a "face" problem anymore, but a vital strategic interest being threatened.

A 30 year war? Is it just this little brushfire that the TSAB kicks on with its little toe? Because it is hard to believe that they had a 30 year war that was of any significant size and they STILL look like the way they do.
Old 2008-04-09, 06:14   Link #23282
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Erusian War Timeline as follows, pulled from the as yet unrealeased OFM timeline, and muchly abridged:

Spoiler for Erusian War Abridged Timeline:

@ark: True, that. On the other hand, given the many black ops units the TSAB's created - or rather, OC has created... on the other hand, depending on when this takes place...... nevermind i'll think about it later and come back.

As for war... technically North and South Korea are still at war with each other, as is the Malaysian Government and the Communist Party of Malaya. <.< Though I'm sure Jimmy intends for a more active war taking place....

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-04-09, 07:35   Link #23283
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Among the random things that occur in the IRC, one of them was my mention of the promise of Belkanite. While it clearly is USB's material, I added a few other effects, but forgot what it does to some women... >.>

<.<

PEACE THROUGH MILF

*runs*
Old 2008-04-09, 07:36   Link #23284
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
PEACE THROUGH MILF
A-freakin'-men!

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-09, 08:20   Link #23285
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Marcius: "Kha is the light of Belka! He brings Hope to the ho--"

*cuts video*

Oops.
As if Marcius would preach for someone else.

Quote:
The Black Hand didn't have cyborgs either.
That can be handwaved as Type-0 finding their place in life. Stealth goes directly against the Black Hand's religious beliefs.

Quote:
Cloud with blue hair, and way less moody, and more snarky like Nagi. However, Artei can get serious, like when his comrades are threatened.

A completely new addition to his profile is his family background, and their private militia, the Forty Thieves. The 40T are part of the melting pot Saint Guard as well, and, like most of the minority forces that make up the SG, are not part of the Black Guards under Brother Marcius.

The Black Guards eventually defect to Skane's side before StrikerS, since the High Council assassination is a StrikerS event.
*scribble scribble* Dully noted. And thanks for the ammunition. Tension is rising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
A question that dwells on me is that is Project F the work of one, or of many?
Many. Jail fully credited the memory transfer to Precia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Wait, he's that fanatic Black Hand guy, right? *LE has finally gotten around to playing the campaign* :3
Yes. Awesome character.

Quote:
That long ago? I somehow thought modern sentoukijin were a really recent thing...as in the Numbers and them were fresh off the assembly line, so to speak. I really need to catch up on my lore...
Type-0 started development 25 years ago, the first encounters are probably somewhere along 10-15 years ago. At the very least 10.

Well, Jail may be the poster kid for mad scientist, but he's definitely a smart mad scientist. This kind of trick doesn't seem at all past him.

Quote:
Just to play devil's advocate here, would it be even possible to have more than one IS/IE? Not that I intend to try it, but...
We've never seen it happening, so we just say no to be safe. However, if the Wing Road theory is correct, and the spell is nothing but a modified IS, then it is theoretically possible.

Quote:
That really is an amazing coincidence...two fictional Wolkies, both bearing a lance named Gungnir...then again, it is the most overused name for a lance out there.
I followed Signum's idea of using Norse mythology, and ended up with Gungnir. :3

Quote:
She strikes me as a very on-the-fly fighter: Make plan A mid-fight, make plan B the instant A falls through, etc. Am I right in thinking Keroko's a "shoot first, ask later" type?
Pretty much. Where Nanoha desperately tried to talk with Vita after she was attacked, when Tesla attacked Keroko the reaction main reaction was 'oh you did not just shoot at me!' and she decided to kick the crap out of her attacker first, ask questions later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
The dictionary definitions don't have anything to do with thinking on your feet.

In any case, poor planning is a tremendous handicap at any level of military art. The main difference between tactics and strategy is in scope. Tactics is the process of combining different arms and services to win a battle. Strategy is concerned with the plans and actions that directly contribute to the outcome of a war. The operational level and operational art link the two.
Ah, that makes it very easy. Keroko is a tactician, but not a strategist.

Tesla is both an expert tactician and a expert strategist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
-More on the Church of Velka (specifically the past saints and knights, and any legacies they may have left behind).
Just an FYI, I already claimed Vivio and the fall of Belka.

Quote:
-Unison Devices that have been scattered about the universe.
This has been said before, but lets not have too many. So far the only canon UD's are Agito and Rein, the only Ancient Belkan UD Agito. We already have... was it one or two? I know we have Sakura...

Quote:
-Summons (ones that require a contract, a la Tales of Symphonia).
You mean like Voltaire? Good idea.

Quote:
-Mass Project Fate abuse (clones, clones, clones).
... let's try to limit that. It was noted in canon to be very expensive and time-consuming, to massive abuse would be unlikely.

Quote:
-->Using Project Fate to clone people who are still alive (what would happen?).
There'd be two of them?

Quote:
-Level 2 linker cores.
Yeah. Let's not. That would be like saying 'I have a level 2 heart!'

Quote:
It all makes sense! Skane's manipulation of Jail, even to the latter's failure, was all according to plan! Skane's return... The insurrection in the Yellow Zone... Brother Marcius' defection and his retrieval of the Sankt Kaiser's parchment for Jail's Vivio... The passing of the High Council... The rise of Director Boyle...

It can only mean one thing.

The Cradle's destruction was no accident. It's gravity shockwave was a signal. To bring the promise of Belkanite. And also the Spawn to clear the way for ascension...

One vision, One purpose...

Peace Through Power!!!

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED OF TIME*
I like my Jail to be the manipulator, not the maniplated. That's the only objection I have to the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Kha, the US learned plenty from Vietnam. Ask Saddam, who got his ass kicked twice.
Then what's all the trouble in Iraq about, I wonder?
Old 2008-04-09, 09:05   Link #23286
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Iraq is a totally different fight from Vietnam.

Plus, as Colonel H.R. McMaster's work on the subject indicates, the US Army didn't want to think too deeply or remember Vietnam very much (there are some indications that because he was saying stuff Army leadership didn't want to hear, McMaster lost his last shot at a star).

Anyway, something I'd like to remind everyone on OC when it comes to making charecters, but especially the new kids on the block:

Spoiler for Size:

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-04-09 at 10:11.
Old 2008-04-09, 09:05   Link #23287
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
As if Marcius would preach for someone else.
That's why I said oops.

Besides, if the defection occurred 12 years before StrikerS, "the Cleric" is only a vigilante that's a thorn in TSAB's side. Marcius would be free to preach his brand of Belka, and maybe disgusting young Carym still struggling with the assassination of her mother, Benezhir Garcia.

...yes its a Benezhir Bhutto tribute. This is a glimpse to what I imagine the SAR was like before the Heroes of New Belka came to be.

Quote:
That can be handwaved as Type-0 finding their place in life. Stealth goes directly against the Black Hand's religious beliefs.
LEGION is still awesome. Griffith after his experience late StrikerS will attest to that.

Why? Because Griffith the outstanding battle force commander who has the IBA on the run is to GDI as LEGION is to IBA . I hope.

Quote:
*scribble scribble* Dully noted. And thanks for the ammunition. Tension is rising.
Artei'd still be a kid if the defection occured 12 years before StrikerS...

Quote:
This has been said before, but lets not have too many. So far the only canon UD's are Agito and Rein, the only Ancient Belkan UD Agito. We already have... was it one or two? I know we have Sakura...
I remember Fuyu has a few, Ratler had 2, Sakura for me... Not much else. So I guess that counts as rare.

Btw, it's not Sakura anymore. I felt it was too evil to not give the little chibi her own name, so I picked Stella, named after the Subaru Stella which is a sister car of the Subaru Vivio. Go figure why. :3

Quote:
I like my Jail to be the manipulator, not the maniplated. That's the only objection I have to the idea.
Uh... Okay. So Jail and Skane, as much as they were undercutting each other, cooperated with each other, with one side (Jail) using what he learnt from the Tacitus to prepare the world for the Spawn, the other (Skane) hell-bent on bringing them in.

Ultimately who profits? LEGION.
Old 2008-04-09, 09:32   Link #23288
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
It is aerodynamically impossible for the bumblebee to fly. Logic and reason dictate that any attempts to fly will cause it to crash and burn.

The bumblebee kicks reason to the curb, casts logic aside, and flies.

The Internet. Serious Business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
No longer true.
Quote:
We see that you appear to be incapable of discussion on the context of the subject matter or my intentions.

Ark, if you spent half the time helping to refine ideas as opposed tearing theories apart, we'd be miles beyond where we are now. Excepting the occasional exceptions, your entire presence on this board can be summed up in this way: "Ark is here to fight." You can deny it all you want, but that's what your attitude and your actions say. Your presence would be more appreciated if you would help refine the theories presented and not always keep shooting them down out of misplaced glee - which is how your conduct appears.

I believe you take yourself a lot too seriously. Not to mention being an arrogant ass, for reasons that I have stated in Military and will restate again if you've forgotten: The primary reason being your belief that only your theories are correct and everyone elses is wrong. Not to mention your declaration in Military that it's not your fault the theories that come your way are full of holes and that the people putting forth ideas have a responsibility to make their theories bulletproof to your satisfaction.

Now, ark, take the arguing to Magitech. You wanna fight, fight in Magitech or Military. Keep the fighting out of OC. Beat your dead horses all you like; we're here to write and tell stories. The focus of the OC thread is NOT for you or anyone else to have your fanwanking arguments. That's what military and magitech are for.

A word of advice, ark: Things would go so much better and easier if you'd work with us instead of always picking fights.

Finally: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. This ain't Kansas.
Goose, if it makes you feel any better, I used the Bumblebee Argument too, and ark responded in the exact same way...

...and all I can say is ABOUT DAMN TIME SOMEONE RODE HIS ASS!!!

Quote:
The name Inherent Skill should have been a hint, though.
Inherent just means it's part of them. It could've been programmed into them for all we know.

Quote:
Spoiler for Le SIZE!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*smacks Kha with Kirisame Marisa's Hakkero*

Cut it out, Kha. We know you fanaticism devotion towards your waifu, but you don't have to go this far
Try to understand, Lone Wolf USB.

If he DOESN'T do that, his Waifu may deny him nookie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Spoiler for Rue's New Image:
Isn't this that girl from whichever game...Kureha or something like that?

Quote:
It all makes sense! Skane's manipulation of Jail, even to the latter's failure, was all according to plan! Skane's return... The insurrection in the Yellow Zone... Brother Marcius' defection and his retrieval of the Sankt Kaiser's parchment for Jail's Vivio... The passing of the High Council... The rise of Director Boyle...

It can only mean one thing.

The Cradle's destruction was no accident. It's gravity shockwave was a signal. To bring the promise of Belkanite. And also the Spawn to clear the way for ascension...

One vision, One purpose...

Peace Through Power!!!

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED OF TIME*
Kha...

Quote:
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Rebuilt
Skane’s Wrath

“The time has come, my son.”

Did I just create an expansion set for Rebuilt of StrikerS...?

Quote:
PEACE THROUGH MILF

*runs*
<sigh>

Quote:
<snort>

Quote:
Uh... Okay. So Jail and Skane, as much as they were undercutting each other, cooperated with each other, with one side (Jail) using what he learnt from the Tacitus to prepare the world for the Spawn, the other (Skane) hell-bent on bringing them in.

Ultimately who profits? LEGION.

KHA...

Old 2008-04-09, 09:38   Link #23289
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... I know this was asked several times before, but can we please SPOILER big images and youtubes?

And that was uncalled for, Reiji. Again.
Old 2008-04-09, 09:47   Link #23290
Tormenk

Quote:
Spoiler for size:

In the most sacred name of Saint Cadia,

Ame-Cheesium.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-04-09, 09:47   Link #23291
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
The Erusians were friendly people, and were quite willing to join the TSAB peacefully... until they shot the negotiating party dead.

The reason? A translation screwup: the word used to translate "Administered" (as in Administered World) sounded like "Enslavement" in Erusian. Horrified and appalled, the Erusians slaughtered the negotiating party and blew the crap out of the TSAB's 6-ship peace fleet.
Wow... wait a second!

Because they read "Enslavement" instate of "Administered" a normaly friendly star system just slaughtered a negotiation party!?

I mean... they must have known it was communication by translation... so they didn't went like: "Wait a second... Enslavement? You enslave worlds!? Like forcing them to submission?", not a single try to enshure the wording was ment that way? Just looking shocked and then pulling out weapons and start shooting? People you discribed as 'friendly'?

Well sorry... maybe it was different but it just looks to me that way.
Old 2008-04-09, 10:14   Link #23292
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Wow... wait a second!

Because they read "Enslavement" instate of "Administered" a normaly friendly star system just slaughtered a negotiation party!?

I mean... they must have known it was communication by translation... so they didn't went like: "Wait a second... Enslavement? You enslave worlds!? Like forcing them to submission?", not a single try to enshure the wording was ment that way? Just looking shocked and then pulling out weapons and start shooting? People you discribed as 'friendly'?

Pretty much.

The people in charge were rather hot-headed, and reacted very badly. Erusians also believe wholeheartedly this saying: "Better to die free than to live enslaved." As soon as they heard the word "Enslaved" they went on the warpath. They truly thought they were doing the right thing, standing up to an evil oppresionist TSAB.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-04-09, 10:35   Link #23293
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
In the most sacred name of Saint Cadia,

Ame-Cheesium.
...when did the Guards get a Saint?

And I'm really getting hard pressed to not write Skane's Wrath with all those links to canon, Marcius not withstanding. Someone hit me on the head please?
Old 2008-04-09, 10:42   Link #23294
Tormenk

Quote:
...when did the Guards get a Saint?
Erm since the Saint Kings was thought to be the representation of the revered and beloved Saint Prophet from the beginning of Ancient Belka?

(Following the progression that past rulers were thought to be divine manifestations of the most revered figure of the major religion within a country? ^^; )

Quote:
And I'm really getting hard pressed to not write Skane's Wrath with all those links to canon, Marcius not withstanding. Someone hit me on the head please?
I lack the firepower but in any case, finish Rebuild first.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2008-04-09 at 11:02.
Old 2008-04-09, 10:44   Link #23295
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Wow... wait a second!

Otoh, I wouldn't be surprised if the negotiation party has their own Doctor Strangelove who would jump at any opportunity. ANY.
Old 2008-04-09, 10:44   Link #23296
Anita
~ I Will ~

*rides by on a scooter, pulls out a giant hammer and wonks Kha on the head before riding off into the sunset*

Baibee. ^_^
Old 2008-04-09, 11:21   Link #23297
Jimmy C

Quote:
A 30 year war? Is it just this little brushfire that the TSAB kicks on with its little toe?
I've set the travel time between them as 3 years one way. So that neither faction is willing to commit their full resources to destroying each other. Despite this, you just reminded me that I need to think of good reason why the TSAB's forward base (an Administrated World set up for the purpose) hasn't been destroyed yet. For that, I thank you.

Quote:
Because it is hard to believe that they had a 30 year war that was of any significant size and they STILL look like the way they do.
I have a few ideas in that regard, I have to flesh them out to see how viable they are first.
Old 2008-04-09, 11:35   Link #23298
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Pretty much.

The people in charge were rather hot-headed, and reacted very badly. Erusians also believe wholeheartedly this saying: "Better to die free than to live enslaved." As soon as they heard the word "Enslaved" they went on the warpath. They truly thought they were doing the right thing, standing up to an evil oppresionist TSAB.
Oh my...
And if you consider the fact that TSAB is a militaristic organisation that governs a lot of worlds, the Erusians seem to really think they fight against an evil military dictatorship.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.
Old 2008-04-09, 11:39   Link #23299
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
OK, I like base setup work myself.

First, no matter what the legal technicalities of the matter, why did the King of Aldia agree to what is quite clearly a rather shady deal at best?
If you ask that question, then I did well on that part.
That part is supposed to be answered as the story progress. I've yet to see a writer giving the hidden agendas of the main villain in the first chapter of his work

Quote:
Second, this is a negotiation between a multi-world government and the ruler of a fraction of a planet. Given the power chasm, legalities are just a facemask for "might makes right". Basically, the Aldians will quickly pay heavy reparations and apologies. If they get cheeky, it seems they hold a great share, but not all the resources the TSAB needs, so what will happen is that the TSAB will simply crush the Aldians with sheer numbers to ensure its strategic interests. If they are too tactically incompetent to win a ground war, they'll just bombard them out of existence with space superiority and then land to take over the mines. Especially the TSAB of this OC group, who have invaded a whole planet over much less - search for the Subjugation of Erusia. I suppose your story is supposed to fit somewhere in this OC world, so...
Invading other countries for their own interest is the kind of image that the TSAB is trying to avoid. If they invade Aldia because they're short on materials...dont you think other countries and planets would start to question TSABs credibility in terms of being an interdimensional police force? They need a good reason to invade Aldia first...

Quote:
Alternatively, in the extremely unlikely event they have the TSAB on the ropes due to their hold on supplies, the TSAB will just choke down the issue - at least for now, until they stockpile enough that things return to the above scenario.
well thats already given, which is why TSAB just relied on other kingdoms instead even thought it made their research and weapons development programs slower.

Quote:
So, of 2045 troops, at least 1512 of them were tankers (assuming 3 man tank crews) and there's only a battalion of infantry? The combined-arms balance of the unit is ... questionable, not to mention the small size of the unit meant to take over a whole Kingdom...
sorry, I forgot to include that the tanks were autonomous. As for the unit size...did you ever wonder why I never called the knights as Velkan Knights? Aldians Knights are different from Velkans. Did you ever wonder in what level they are special since the king only sent that much amount of force to take out a kingdom? of course not, I haven't covered that part yet. Also, as far as I remember even though its a kingdom...I DID mention its a small one.

Quote:
Also, it is exceedingly idiotic for the Aldian commander to have attacked in the face of TSAB troops. Not that he can't win tactically, if he has those Knights and so many tanks on his side versus TSAB Ground Troops (well, we all saw them). But he's literally begging for his country to be dismembered.
When you ask that question, it also makes me wonder if Jail was an idiot who attacked TSAB knowing he would still get dismembered. After all, even if he has the cradle, TSAB has the Arc-en-Ciel. It also makes me wonder if TSAB was stupid enough not to have any station near Mid where ships like Claudia could dock for security purposes.

Quote:
Finally, what did the Aldian commander do after he wins (and reorganizes his forces)? Does he continue to advance as the van of an invasion? Or is this ultimately a punitive border incident to try and convince the Orthians to hand over the Rebels (which is more reasonable considering the use of only 2000 troops)...
they waited on the same area where the battle took place and waited for reinforcements. Once their backup arrives, they will split into 3 forces. Each having 10 Aldian Knights and will start making their way to the capital while occupying towns that are on the way. One of their purpose was to gather more test subjects.

Quote:
So, they've deployed in Divisional Strength at Orthia, but they aren't thinking about just attacking the clearly rebellious Aldians? And they are sending precisely 2 people into Aldia? Why only one ship? And why take Chrono off Claudia? Is Varuna's combat coefficient that much higher, enough to cover for the loss due to inexperience with the new ship and crew?
Obviously, that was just an excuse to invade Orthia. They sent 1 ship that has more war potential than Claudia and excels in speed. Its new model that has a support AI which makes it convenient for the crew. They obviously sent 1 ship because their objective is to investigate what the Aldians are up to in their research or what is their estimated war potential and not the occupation of the kingdom itself.

Quote:

Frankly, after what happens above, "possible involvement in human experiments" is nothing. It is no longer a "police matter". It is a national security and territorial integrity matter.
which is WHY they sent Fate and the others to confirm before taking appropriate actions. If its true, then TSAB have another reason to give to the public why they have to overthrow the king from his position or invade Aldia.

Quote:

What we should be seeing is a frantic buildup by the TSAB at Orthia, assembling a force that will overmatch any force the Aldians could have expanded to, in preparation of an invasion. As part of the recce effort, Fate and Teana might be two of hundreds of people infiltrating into Aldia.
I intend to do that later on. The point was that the TSAB underestimated the Aldians just because they are fewer in terms of numbers. Due to that reason, they lost the FIRST battle. Which is why the TSAB sent Signum and the other battalions in Orthia to strengthen the defenses of the Capital.

and yes, Fate and Teana is just the 2 out of many. Just to make one thing clear, many of the agents are not from the TSAB.

Quote:

Alternatively (or in addition), they should be airdropping entire companies and battalions in a surprise attack on the King (to dispose him).
Another reason why Fate and the other agents were sent and why the TSAB hasnt taken that kind of action yet. I doubt TSAB would just send an airdrop without thinking if their troops or ships would ever get to the ground in one piece.

Quote:
Oh, they found out something that was known already? What's below is OK, but the base setup needs work. The Aldians pushed way too far up there for your response to be appropriate. For example, if they didn't have that row with the TSAB, and only had the suspicion of possible involvmenet in human experiments, then your scenario is OK.
it was unclear which is why I include the word "possible." Again, Fate and Teana were sent to confirm if it was true and they had to bring evidence with them. In addition, they also have to investigate what weapons that Aldians might have in their disposal.

My post was just a summary of what's going on overall. It was just meant to let the readers know the general idea why Fate and TSAB were there in the first place. I think it was necessary to do so before introducing the other group that would make deals and team up later with TSAB.

P.S.when I think about how detailed your questions were...it just makes me think how depressing Nanoha StrikerS was.

Thanks for the critique though

Last edited by Silvance; 2008-04-09 at 12:38.
Old 2008-04-09, 12:27   Link #23300
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Alright, I'm just starting to write the storyline...this is my first time creating one so it cant be helped if it may seem stupid.

Spoiler:
Very, very interesting. This has much potential

Quote:
Marcius: "Kha is the light of Belka! He brings Hope to the ho--"

*cuts video*

Oops.
*smacks Kha with a 19 lb. catfish*

Quote:
Wheeee it's Asuka Eva-chan!

Nice story there, adding to the large pile of emo backstories that I'm also very guilty of.

More Kamen Rider love. >3

But them girls are hawt damn daemons. I'm just waiting for Lowe to jump in and comment on the pictures.

Quote:
You've really got talent in drawing there. And gundamit, the BJ improvement to Sonic Form is
Spoiler:

*shakes -Fate- wildly*

Can I use this for Rebuilt? Can I? Can it???
*sigh*

*shots Kha with several tanq darts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Evangeline is <3 and Kamen Rider is always good.

Holy crap! Tony Taka reference????? EVANGELINE AND HER SISTER ARE MADE OF HOTNESS AND WIN!!!!

*is killed by Sakuya-san's Time Stop*

My, my it seems Evangeline is popular already. And that's Melissa and her sister. Evangeline is an only child, remember?

Evangeline: It's your fault for posting those pictures in the first place. And I don't remember saying you could post THOSE!

What? They're cute

SaSword: ...

Hey! Back! No ankle pinching! Back I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Edit:
Oh and something I need to point out: I've given Rue a face lift. And here is the result:

Spoiler for Rue's New Image:
Face lift is...

APPROVED!!

Quote:
"FATE LIVES!"

...sorry I couldn't resist... ^^;
Looks like someone else has gotten the C&C bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I prefer the inverse of Tomino-ism...
And that would be...what? Having the characters...MAKE more characters?

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Great work on Evangelina. Her history is a nice touch to the character in all. An addition to NERV certainly bodes well. Is she the tsundere you were planning though?
Well, maybe only a bit of a tsundere

*gets punted into orbit by Evangeline*

Quote:
Imagines a tank full of Fates, then activating them, then all of them explode, like Rei.

NOOOOOOOOOO......
So...there's a Fatequarium somewhere?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And Sasword Evangeline ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!

Kinda rough backstory there... but then again what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and Evangeline despite her history seems to have turned out into one fine asskicking lady

*ehem*
That she has Just...better hope she doesn't decide to kick yours

Quote:
Oh I already have... I provided them
Because you took my original pic ideas

Quote:

Now all we need is some hawt Rue/Vivio/Syn action

*RUNS FASTER*
Deshou?

*CLOCK UPs and RUNS*

Quote:
And to keep up the crack...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Rebuilt
Skane’s Wrath

“The time has come, my son.”

Did I just create an expansion set for Rebuilt of StrikerS...?
An expansion before the main story is even out? Talk about advance planning

Quote:
Among the random things that occur in the IRC, one of them was my mention of the promise of Belkanite. While it clearly is USB's material, I added a few other effects, but forgot what it does to some women... >.>

<.<

PEACE THROUGH MILF

*runs*
Hmmm...I guess I missed this 'Belkanite' discussion....

Quote:
Yes. Awesome character.
Indeed . And if you watched the bonus disk his son is a huge C&C fan and 'briefed' him on what he was getting into

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
*rides by on a scooter, pulls out a giant hammer and wonks Kha on the head before riding off into the sunset*

Baibee. ^_^
It's Anita!!!

Hi Anita!!!!
Closed Thread