AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-11-21, 05:03   Link #801
amtro
Distro

No, that's not what happened. Seimei most likely made Rokuro from the flesh of the impurity king with her own blood and purified it.

Author posted more of the Sol & Luna color page. It's just Rokuro's old Sol form.
https://twitter.com/sukeno0723/statu...73195365785600

Last edited by amtro; 2019-11-21 at 09:07.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-03, 11:41   Link #802
amtro
Distro

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006148

New chapter is out. Official english translations.
Old 2019-12-03, 11:49   Link #803
NeutralZero

New enemy and probably new time skip for the new phase of the story...
They did mentioned in the last part
Story of 2 exorsist and their child saving the world...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-03, 16:03   Link #804
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

WTH is wrong with Rokuro? And with his so called friends? They should bloody well have insisted on him proposing before going on a mission with that kind of death flag.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-03, 17:53   Link #805
RDNexus

Spoiler:
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 03:43   Link #806
AP24

Just noticed the new Enmado house is huge and nice
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 04:19   Link #807
RDNexus

Top-level architecture, indeed
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 06:27   Link #808
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

new Enmado house looks similar with their house when they first live together.. hmm

I think I'm too anxious about all this death flag
yes the proposal went well (wow! proposing at Magano )
but I think the wedding will be ruined.. either Benio's Kegare mode would be exposed, someone forcefully awaken Rokuro, random exorcists suddenly betray the organization, or simply lots and lots of Kegare suddenly spawned
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 09:46   Link #809
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
new Enmado house looks similar with their house when they first live together.. hmm

I think I'm too anxious about all this death flag
yes the proposal went well (wow! proposing at Magano )
but I think the wedding will be ruined.. either Benio's Kegare mode would be exposed, someone forcefully awaken Rokuro, random exorcists suddenly betray the organization, or simply lots and lots of Kegare suddenly spawned
no doubt it going to get bad but lent enjoy the fun chapters before the storm hits. really like that last panel, they look so nice in it. look forward to everybody else timeskip update look.
Old 2019-12-04, 10:56   Link #810
XFire
150% done

Well at least he finally proposed

To be honest, at this point I'm going to be surprised if anything super bad happens because we've already seen the depths of what the Kegare can do. The strongest Basara is dead, several others were taken out, and Rokuro and Benio crushed Yuuto.

With the exception of the Impure King or whatever, who is presumably still sealed, there's no real threat remaining the Twin Stars couldn't take out by themselves. Even if the remaining Basara all attacked at once they'd be less of a threat than the first invasion.

And it takes hundreds/thousands of years for a Basara to be born while only a few to train a high level exorcist (apparently). Now that they've started losing members the Basara should logically be screwed.
Old 2019-12-04, 11:52   Link #811
Kazu-kun

They noted Benio felt something though. And it was something with power that doesn't belong to an exorcist or kegare. Whatever it was, it's probably something stronger than the Basara.
Old 2019-12-04, 13:11   Link #812
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
They noted Benio felt something though. And it was something with power that doesn't belong to an exorcist or kegare. Whatever it was, it's probably something stronger than the Basara.
Introducing an entirely new enemy at this point who is vastly superior to the Basara would be a straight up Diablos ex Machina tbh.

And it would have to be vastly superior. The fight with Yuuto wasn't even close, and Benio wasn't even in her true form.
Old 2019-12-07, 08:56   Link #813
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope nothing too bad happens to them.

What's the point of them being the prophesied couple if they're going to be separated after Rokuro awakens, anyway? I hope they can still be together after that too somehow. And they also need to conceive the Miko as well, which they'll probably do in True Magano.

But yeah, what's the new enemy if it's not an exorcist or a kegare? And hopefully no exorcist will find out the truth about Benio and try to kill her.
Old 2019-12-09, 01:39   Link #814
Akira Theia

The latest chapter was a good start to the new 20 year old arc. I wonder how many more time skips will there be if we have to wait for the Miko to be born and grow up before facing the final boss.

I do hope this arc is better paced than the last one. I noticed that the 16 year old arc began moving too slow after the separation of Rokuro and Benio. The Benio gaiden moved things very well, maybe even a little too fast. Rokuro's side felt stuck after they got into that tournament that had no purpose other than showing the exorcists showing off. That's why the rematch with Yuuto and the reunion of the Twin Stars felt like it took forever to take place. Also, the only thing really interesting thing I got out of the minor characters in that arc was Tenma.

Now that the main casts are young adults and the main couple got engaged right away, that should open way to get to the important stuff faster.

If Benio's Kegare form gets exposed, the definite allies of the Twin Stars are Tenma, Shimon, Tatara, probably Mayura and Shizuru, so it probably won't be that much to worry about. I'm only suspicious of Subaru. It has looked like she has something against the female Twin Star and knows her nature. Could it be she wants to train Mayura to kill Benio? That's what I have thought since the tournament.

By the way, I read an unofficial translation of the Abe no Seimei and Ashiya Doman chapter. I have two questions:
- Is Haruko the real name of Abe no Seimei?
- I know Abe no Seimei is the host of the King of Impurities and that's why she's alive, but how is Ashiya Doman at the depths of Magano too? Is he a ghost or something else?
Akira Theia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-07, 00:28   Link #815
zerodragon

.... man rokuro really missed out on mayu, she looks absolutely beautiful in the newest chapter! good luck shimon!!
Old 2020-01-07, 00:50   Link #816
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
.... man rokuro really missed out on mayu, she looks absolutely beautiful in the newest chapter! good luck shimon!!
He's probably going to need that luck . Mayura hasn't even started moving on yet despite all these years having passed by. The Rokuro and Benio ship has been sailing so long they circled the globe by this point .
Old 2020-01-07, 02:38   Link #817
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It is rather annoying that she hasn't moved on yet. What's with that?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-07, 04:28   Link #818
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It is rather annoying that she hasn't moved on yet. What's with that?
Haremettes almost never move on. They usually keep orbiting the MC forever even if they don't stand a chance.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2020-01-07 at 04:42.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-07, 08:34   Link #819
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh no... Mayura is getting more beautiful than Benio... and the Shimon-Mayura ship still hasn't risen yet
Please stop torturing our feelings, author..

it is almost certain that Rokuro would be awaken as Yang before their marriage, which would separate the twin star soon

Suzu is just like in anime.. just trolling around
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-07, 12:16   Link #820
Akira Theia

Regarding the harem aspects, the author has done that since Binbougami Ga. However, it was way easier to overlook it there because it was a light-hearted comedy and the focus was way more on the funny girls than in the dull guy they drooled over. Here, the harem is just artificial as well as distracting because it's a manga named after its main couple AND the fate of the world literally depends on them having a baby. Makes you think why the other girls even bother. There's also that Benio has just returned to the story after a 30-chapter absence so I would like it if the author dropped the pretense of harem already.

Even then, I would say the only problematic haremette is Shimon's sister because of how one-note she is. Ever since she first appeared, she has done nothing but trying to get in bed with Rokuro and badmouthing Benio. Mayura and Shizuru at least have other important things to do like leading their clans and they already accepted they never had a chance with Rokuro anyway.

I did hope MayuraxShimon had made some progress in the time skip, but guess the author is saving it for later. I do hope they hook up soon so they have a kid who becomes the Miko's companion or something.

On the most important matter, I suppose Sakanashi isn't dead after all. That's good because I did think he was the most interesting of the Kegare. Also, I found it strange he had both yin and yang power. Seems like he has connection to the Twin Stars.
Akira Theia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen