AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-11-08, 08:44   Link #881
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's exactly how it is I guess.

Agreed about Sol and Luna awakening (though they're already kind of awakened but just holding it back themselves).

Arimori x Chiyo ship looks good too, yeah. Both that and Shimon x Mayura. I like both.
Old 2020-12-05, 22:04   Link #882
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

whoa... we should be ready for another timeskip
There is no way exorcist could survive this... They might take out one Basara but Sol and Luna must be completed first
This stalling game is going to be hell and exorcist organization might be gone
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 11:12   Link #883
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I don’t even want to try and grasp the pure volume of casualties here. To call it a massacre is almost understating it. The forces of the exorcists themselves have been utterly decimated. Not to mention the civilian population. If there’s any hope for the future they are going to need to grab help from wherever they can get it.

Thankfully Rokuro is turning into a total beast and can spam a massive attack across the entirety of the island with pinpoint accuracy. Also a kind of Superman moment having to take in the cries of an entire island in the midst of a massacre. He really needs to wipe the floor with Kamui and get moving. Though isn’t going to be too easy. Might be a good time to let Benio actually do something as well, but we’ll see.
Old 2021-01-07, 14:40   Link #884
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Might be a good time to let Benio actually do something as well, but we’ll see.
I already gave up on Benio, to be honest. She should let Roku take care of Kamui and rush to fight the other basara herself, but I doubt that's gonna happen since the mangaka never lets her do anything useful on her own.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2021-01-08 at 09:28.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-08, 18:21   Link #885
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rokuro and Benio should fully awaken. But if Benio did a full awakening, she'd have to go to Magano and won't be able to stay in the real world anymore. I hope we can at least see what she can do in her "human" mode.

@FlareKnight: I agree with you. And I feel for Rokuro there with the Superman moment.
Old 2021-02-05, 02:59   Link #886
Ryse_11

Man the plot about benio suffering became more boring, like every damn chapter we only see she getting beat up and struggle with her own power. Now what? She getting kidnap again because she blame herself for this basara attack lol and here we go rokuro save the day "again". Now i know why the manga not popular worldwide tho

Last edited by Ryse_11; 2021-02-05 at 04:25.
Ryse_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-05, 11:59   Link #887
~Yami~

god... the author just having fun in killing people, eh?
This is PTSD-tier arc

Isn't that Chinu? or is that little Sakanashi?
I'll never expect Chinu to pull out something like this but it will make sense if Sakanashi tried to recruit Benio into his squad.

Glad that the 10 guardians are not doing bad so far. I thought these new Basaras are going to stomp them
Old 2021-02-05, 17:57   Link #888
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm also wondering if they want to make Benio defect over to their side. They probably want to stop the Miko from being born.

But we already knew from before that when Benio fully awakened as the Great Yin, she'd have to spend the rest of her life inside True Magano, with fully awakened Rokuro going there to have sex with her so they could have a child. I wonder if those Kegare realize that they're fulfilling half of that by themselves.
Old 2021-03-08, 13:27   Link #889
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah, this is getting pretty tense all around. In the best case scenario the 12 Guardians could do pretty good work and handle things. But this is a chaotic mess with allies of various ability levels scattered all over the place along with civilians. No surprise they are having a tough time.

Hate to say it, but Rokuro and Benio need to do more punching and less talking. Gotta take care of things on their side and move on to helping whoever they can. Obviously hard to avoid some discussion when they are trying to get Benio to go with them and/or take her true form. Honestly, she probably needs to do just that. Only so much she can do if she's holding back.
Old 2021-03-09, 17:45   Link #890
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm also worried about whether Benio will lose control and/or become evil, even if temporarily, when she fully awakens. It's also because when Benio realized what those Kegare want with her, her Yin self was shown behind her smiling evilly at her.

Definitely agree with you about Benio and Rokuro doing more punching and less talking.

I wonder if those Kegare who asked Benio to come with them actually want to end the war by helping her and Rokuro conceive the Miko. It does seem unlikely, but Chinu exists so it's possible.
Old 2021-03-13, 19:01   Link #891
Ryse_11

I kind of feel that they just want to bait benio to fully awaken and turn evil. They might continue this fight in magano later on since the basara have time limit which is until dawn and i expected benio will be fully awaken and she will be force to stay in magano. The fight in magano might be final fight and rokuro will finally use his 100% yang power. I have some kind of twist thinking where benio and rokuro will fight with each other lol (if she turn evil when fully awaken as ying) and he force to use full yang power to make benio became herself again
Old 2021-03-14, 16:08   Link #892
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If he uses his Yang power on her, wouldn't it carry the risk of completely purifying her? If she got purified, she'd lose her Yin power completely and that'd be bad (no Yin and Yang=no Miko).
Old 2021-03-15, 08:41   Link #893
Ryse_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If he uses his Yang power on her, wouldn't it carry the risk of completely purifying her? If she got purified, she'd lose her Yin power completely and that'd be bad (no Yin and Yang=no Miko).
Yeah that just what my twist thinking. Stil I always kind of feel that rokuro always make it happen, i mean he say that both of them gonna exorcise kegare king before miko born so it might happen tho maybe something unexpected gonna happening soon to end the wars just like right now where the basara want benio to come with them to end the wars
Old 2021-04-01, 17:33   Link #894
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Well I don't mind that much spending this whole chapter on the giant robot group . It was worth really diving into their pasts and how things got to this point. Another good look at the very shady activities of that organization. Hopefully they survive this. Would suck to see Tsuyuko regain her senses (although just realized the state of mind she was in) only to go down relatively quickly in this battle. Let her save her big bro .

Is a bit too bad they didn't have any time for Rokuro and Benio. But I guess we'll just have to spend a while on the other fights before finally focusing on the Twin Stars again.
Old 2021-04-02, 03:02   Link #895
~Yami~

god... how could anime just decided to miss out this arc?
In anime, Cordelia is just a weird robotic chuuni clan master
In recent chapter, Tsuyuko is just a kind imouto.. let her save onii-chan.. although onii-chan has lost one of his hand and probably won't live out long
Old 2021-10-03, 12:27   Link #896
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Benio got to do a thing! Sure it ended with leaving, getting rocks thrown (lot of energy from people nearly dead) and deciding to leave while pointlessly expecting Rokuro to not follow after her eventually. But darn it she got to do something! About darn time. And honestly nice to see her awesome kegare form again. Those people have no taste.
Old 2021-10-03, 17:27   Link #897
AP24

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-month/.178105

So we can expect the manga to run for about 2 more years
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-04, 07:57   Link #898
~Yami~

IMO, the Yin and Yang form are cool.. very very cool.. It pissed me off when those ungrateful citizens focused on the Kegare part and ignore the beauty

I thought we're in end game already but looks like mangaka is planning to add 2 more acts
Expecting another timeskip although I'm very not sure on how Benio will interact with Sakanashi
Most likely she will build separate faction with Kamui and Chinu
Old 2021-10-04, 11:28   Link #899
zerodragon

Damn so much death,
Spoiler for chapter 99:

Depression is heavy, seeing Benino get blame even when helping others at the cost of her human side. See her leave was heart breaking.
I thought we were at end game but we only reaching mid game, didn't expect that!
Old 2021-10-06, 09:31   Link #900
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, seeing her leave like that was heartbreaking. The people who threw stuff at her and blamed her are jerks. She had to leave because she literally can't stay in the human world after full awakening--this was already mentioned, and it's not just because the people wouldn't let her stay either but more because of how much spiritual power she has and it not being good for the human world since it's Yin power. So she didn't have to leave the way she did. Those friggin' jerks.

And why does Benio think Rokuro won't come after her just because she told him not to? Doesn't she know that they need to do the deed so the Miko can be born? And that for that, Rokuro needs to go to Magano to be with her first?

Also, although I really don't like the woman inside her that represents her Yin power (if that's who/what she is), I at least agree with what she said: those people really don't seem to be worth her so desperately trying to save them.

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen