AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-08-05, 21:46   Link #1141
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Got it. I'll field any direct questions anyone has, but otherwise I'll be back later to talk about some thing anyway.

Edit: Well, yet again I am hugely disappointed to get nowhere near the amount of content. The presentation is also substantially cut back from Spirits. The music from the shows is underused and now so is a lot of voice acting and exposition. Also I see absolutely no sign of some of the OVA like 08th MS Team/MS Igloo and the side stories like Blue Destiny, Crossbone Gundam and Sentinel that they've had no trouble including in every G Generation game up until now. There also seem to be FAR less characters and units then advertised in the magazines going by the databases. MS Igloo now has a grand total of zero characters as do a lot of the other less popular sidestories. They've done a decent job on the AU'S though, which leads me to believe that this game wasn't made to replace spirits, but merely supplement it. If you want good U.C exposition then you're pretty much still stuck with that.

Oh and no Gundam 00 second season, just 00 Raiser and an 0 Gundam for the final boss.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-08-05 at 23:06.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 02:38   Link #1142
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think this is where they got the idea to an all out gundam brawl on the new SD GGen

Old 2009-08-06, 02:56   Link #1143
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think this is where they got the idea to an all out gundam brawl on the new SD GGen
Wrong.

The game which featured the above visuals was published about 5 years before Musou 1, incidentally another G Gen Game. But too bad it sucks big time.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2009-08-06 at 07:47.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 02:59   Link #1144
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Wrong.

-deleted-

The game which featured the above visuals was published about 5 years before Musou 1, incidentally another G Gen Game. But too big it sucks big time.
Ah I see...

So Mosou was the one doing the copy catting.
Old 2009-08-06, 03:30   Link #1145
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ah I see...

So Mosou was the one doing the copy catting.
Seriously, the idea of crossover is about as old as the artform of comics.
Old 2009-08-06, 03:42   Link #1146
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Seriously, the idea of crossover is about as old as the artform of comics.
Why did that reminded me of something from an adult vid. lol j/k

Iam really hoping for gundam games like Dynasty Warriors, which do not have S.D. characters.
Old 2009-08-06, 08:24   Link #1147
Code
最強の剣

As a matter of fact, crossovers in a G-Generation game date all the way back to G-Generation Zero in 1999.

In any case, I don't think that Wars can be considered a true crossover game, considering how the game still follows plot of the original series closely, albeit with deviations that can be introduced at the player's own will, which is War Break.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 08:53   Link #1148
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
As a matter of fact, crossovers in a G-Generation game date all the way back to G-Generation Zero in 1999.
G Gen Zero ? I remember it being a mainly UC game sans 3 bonus stages for G,W and X. Not really a crossover as your original charas is not really written into the storyline of the game SRW style.

G Gen Neo is where a crossover really take place in as you can see from the videos, but kinda sucks that Neo is a short game with a really weak story and bad 3D battle animation, the outstanding CG cutscenes is all the game has.

BTW, I don't mind Bandai releasing another game the size of G Gen F reusing Sprits from Spirts and War exclusively on the PS3 utilising Blu Ray Disc. 50 gig worth of Data Storage space should be enough to cover 3 deacdes of Gundam Franchises and beyond
Old 2009-08-06, 18:07   Link #1149
fizzmaister
The Tall One

As a US Gundam fan that has a Wii and a 360, and no knowledge of Japanese, are there any games that I can look forward to? I have both Musous, and I want to be able to understand what's going on, so no imports from other regions. Thanks guys.
Old 2009-08-06, 20:18   Link #1150
randus

Can anyone give me some leveling up and capital gaining tips in G Gen Wars? I want to know if there is a stage where it is easier to farm EXP/Capital. Thanks. =)
Old 2009-08-07, 00:21   Link #1151
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by randus View Post
Can anyone give me some leveling up and capital gaining tips in G Gen Wars? I want to know if there is a stage where it is easier to farm EXP/Capital. Thanks. =)
Get Wars Breaks honestly. Like the Haro system in Spirits it's pretty much the solution to everything. It's a huge boost to score and capital. Just about any stage can do.

As for experience your probably going to want to go with second last stages for a storyline. The enemies are plentiful and rewarding enough that you can level up and gain ace points, but the stages aren't so long that you can't dump your ace points quickly. Also for a character you want to level up make sure they get the most kills in a stage because that'll give them an ace point bonus.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 03:40   Link #1152
Hellbore

@ Kaioshin: Could you give a quick run-down of the game for someone who's never played a G-Generation game. Or perhaps just the way the game is structured.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 00:38   Link #1153
Code
最強の剣

Remember this pre-release screenshot of Setsuna wearing his S2 helmet? Any idea if it's still in the game?
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 18:52   Link #1154
gekido666

It probably needs to be unlocked somehow.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 22:22   Link #1155
X207
Gamyūsa

i have a question regarding the gundam fighters fllash game. in survival mode, how do you activate the dropped items? i cant seem to find the key for it.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 00:59   Link #1156
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade

OMGWTFBBQ!?

Phoenix Gundam in full power!!!
Old 2009-08-09, 01:52   Link #1157
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i have a question regarding the gundam fighters fllash game. in survival mode, how do you activate the dropped items? i cant seem to find the key for it.
If I remember correctly, just press A.
New type of Newtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 08:26   Link #1158
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by New type of Newtype View Post
If I remember correctly, just press A.
ty you were right. i barely use the A attacks so thats probably why i didnt figure it out.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 18:41   Link #1159
azuma-blade
The Dominant

Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade

The trinity's are getting pawned by Jesus Yamato and Athrun
Old 2009-08-09, 20:48   Link #1160
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
damn you Kira!! thats suppose to be the Ptolemy Team's role!! not you & "Ashura"!!

i hope they just mistook the siblings for a certain trio of DRUG related characters
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote