AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 01:09   Link #61
StinkyKush

Lol I'm sure the kage saved them somehow, no one in the war has even died yet... I like how in flashbacks they made war seem like such hell but not 1 named person has even come close to death yet..
"A village was hit and destroyed in an instant!"
"Was there a named secondary character there?!?!"
"no sir!"
"Thank god.. I couldn't go on if someone who's name we knew had died"
KISHI stop ruining Naruto and making it for 8 year olds to teach them about friendship only and make the war interesting (though its way too late for that now) And if naruto convinces Obito to stop with friendship speech no jutsu I'll never read the manga again
StinkyKush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:11   Link #62
idont

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyKush View Post
I'll never read the manga again
The manga will be ending soon. So....
idont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 06:32   Link #63
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Complaining about stuff that hasn't happened.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 07:13   Link #64
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
And if naruto convinces Obito to stop with friendship speech no jutsu I'll never read the manga again
Maybe Naruto will say, "we used to wear the same colours bro! Just inverted!"

Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 07:45   Link #65
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
Maybe Naruto will say, "we used to wear the same colours bro! Just inverted!"

I'll give you 1 zillion dollars if that happens...
Old 2012-12-13, 08:29   Link #66
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Nobody dies in Bleach...oh, wait. Wrong manga.

I mean, damn that came out of nowhere. Now if these supposed deaths stick, then I gotta admit, Kishimoto did a good job raising the stakes. Jubi is also really freaky. It lost the left arm it had, but gained 10 more from the tails. Truly it is far more monstrous than any of the other bijuu. How the Alliance hopes to stop it is anyone's guess at this point.
Old 2012-12-13, 08:48   Link #67
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Lol I'm sure the kage saved them somehow, no one in the war has even died yet... I like how in flashbacks they made war seem like such hell but not 1 named person has even come close to death yet..
"A village was hit and destroyed in an instant!"
"Was there a named secondary character there?!?!"
"no sir!"
"Thank god.. I couldn't go on if someone who's name we knew had died"
KISHI stop ruining Naruto and making it for 8 year olds to teach them about friendship only and make the war interesting (though its way too late for that now) And if naruto convinces Obito to stop with friendship speech no jutsu I'll never read the manga again
1. kages recuperate, rock paper scissors, split up and head toward battlefield and HQ...possible
2. kages recuperate, all go to the battlefield...very possible
3. kages recuperate, all go to HQ and arrive to save the major players with either mabui jutsu or fourth hokage hiraishin...???
4. skikaku and company no longer with us...perhaps most likely

we'll just have to wait and see
Old 2012-12-13, 11:56   Link #68
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
dont forget the 'cho' chouji already faced off against the gedo mazo even though it over powered him, but still it sets the stage if we are to see an alliance backed ino-shika-cho combo here
I don't but the "cho" component in InoShikaCho is the offensive part after the ennemy is bound and this role is held by the rest of the Alliance here.

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-12-13 at 12:53. Reason: typo
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 12:11   Link #69
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
They will be revived by Naruto later in the story. Sasuke will help to defeat the Uchiha, die himself, give Naruto his eyes, Naruto will then use Nagato's resurrection jutsu and revive all the ninjas who have died, sacrificing himself. Both Naruto and Sasuke will become heroes to the ninja world. Naruto will surpass the 4th Hokage, just like intended. Sasuke, who died earlier will be revived, too, and he will name his and Sakura's child Naruto. End of the story.
Old 2012-12-13, 22:41   Link #70
bonsobon

Those people in HQ sure took their impending deaths quite calmly. One could even say they were a bit blase about the whole thing. I'm not sure why some are saying the Kages might have saved them though. Does anyone here really believe they could survive that kind of blast better than anyone else?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:59   Link #71
11rparker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Actually Naruto has done that on one occasion, when Chiyo wanted to revive Gaara she didn't have enough so Naruto gave her his chakra. That was out of nowhere, it didn't make too much sense then, but of course Kishimoto can simply explain it by saying that for example the Uzumaki clan members have an ability like that. We know that for some reason Uzumaki were used to seal the kyuubi, we also know that Madara gave his rinnegan to an Uzumaki, and we also know Karin can heal/restore people with her chakra, so it wouldn't come out of nowhere that Naruto as an Uzumaki has special bloodline abilities in regards to how he can use and manipulate chakra. We saw earlier how kyuubi's evil chakra was poisonous, but Naruto could magically take it. And finally we see how Naruto's bijuu transformation is completely different from what the other average hosts have, for example Bee who transforms into a physical octopus form, unlike Naruto whose form is much more like a susano, something made of chakra.

BTW Shikaku was really badass to be able to calmly think about a plan when he just realized that they'll die within seconds/minutes.

I think the only reason that the Naruto looks like that when he transforms is because half the nine tails chakra was sealed along with the forth hokage

side note my theory is the main objective right now would be to free the then tails from madara's and obito's grip, because i think when naruto communicated with all the tailed beast's earlier he managed to create some sort of connection with them so that he may be able to control the 10 tails as a joint mind along with them. Plus they said that the 10 tail's chakra most resembles natural energy. So my Thoery is free ten tails and Sage Jubi Naruto will take over.
11rparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 04:25   Link #72
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Actually Naruto has done that on one occasion, when Chiyo wanted to revive Gaara she didn't have enough so Naruto gave her his chakra. That was out of nowhere, it didn't make too much sense then, but of course Kishimoto can simply explain it by saying that for example the Uzumaki clan members have an ability like that.
Gamabunta did it for Naruto when they were fighting Gaara and Orochimaru and Kabuto did it as well to summon a giant snakes during the Sannin fight. It used to be nothing special.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 04:51   Link #73
Jehuty

It just occurred to me...

What if Naruto was to summon his own version of the Jyuubi?

remember - the other biijus gave him some of their chakra. Mind you, this Jyuubi would not be anywhere near as hax as the one already summoned (even if it is still not as powerful as it originally was), but enough to give the Alliance a fighting chance.
Old 2012-12-14, 08:02   Link #74
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Gamabunta did it for Naruto when they were fighting Gaara and Orochimaru
Didn't they just fuse combined with Naruto doing a henge? Well, fusion should considered even more advanced than just giving chakra to someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
and Kabuto did it as well to summon a giant snakes during the Sannin fight. It used to be nothing special.
Didn't he just use Orochimaru's blood for the summoning but for performing the summon he used his own? I don't remember him giving or taking chakra from others, except for healing purposes.

Naruto should fuse with Kakashi and give him all kyuubi and natural chakra, that way a real ninja would show us how to kick ass
Or fuse with Ino to mind control the 10-tails and show us.... well... some other aspects of fusion that could be fun In that case could be quite funny to see the reactions of Sakura and Hinata and Ino's team
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 10:07   Link #75
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I find it funny after complaining for years about no good guys of significance dying, a number of people(on other forums) are trying to find ways to save Shikaku and the others. It is like they can't accept that Kishi actually killed someone.

The most recent scenario is that Shikaku is "the one that knows everything" and that Sasuke and Oro will save him at the last second. While the smartest guy ever in the manga, until his son surpasses him, Shikaku is clearly not the one(s) who knows everything. Hell, he didn't even know about Obito/Tobi. And the OWKE might specifically be about the Uchiha and Madara/Obito's role in screwing up the clan.

Quote:

Naruto should fuse with Kakashi and give him all kyuubi and natural chakra, that way a real ninja would show us how to kick ass
Or fuse with Ino to mind control the 10-tails and show us.... well... some other aspects of fusion that could be fun In that case could be quite funny to see the reactions of Sakura and Hinata and Ino's team
Might be close to the truth. It is pretty clear that Shikaku's plan likely involves a powered up Ino-Shika-Cho formation with Naruto. That is probably what he wanted to ask Kakashi about. How the Kyuubi was able to loan them chakra.

Since fatso got one earlier in the war, Ino and Shika should be getting their powerups. It is going to be funny when Ino ends up the strongest girl of Naruto's generation.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 10:30   Link #76
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I find it funny after complaining for years about no good guys of significance dying, a number of people(on other forums) are trying to find ways to save Shikaku and the others. It is like they can't accept that Kishi actually killed someone.
Yeah. Typical fanboy: complaining for complaining's sake.

Quote:
It is going to be funny when Ino ends up the strongest girl of Naruto's generation.
Maybe not the strongest, but the one with the most effective jutsu if she can execute it well and bring it to its full potential. It's still gonna be funny regardless XD.
Old 2012-12-14, 12:47   Link #77
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
The Alliance HQ is in Kumogakure. Which means the village was just destroyed.

There is really no way for Kishi to write himself out of this. He was 100% committed to killing Shikaku, destroying Kumo, and taking away the Alliance's "head." You save characters at the last second who get caught by accident. Not those that make final declarations or die for a cause.

Other highlights. Sakura looking useless as ever. And Kiba wetting his pants. Those two should of died.
Judging from the amount of damage the Ten Tails did to that village it fired at 1st it seems a lot of Kumogakure will be destroyed which means they could have also lost a lot of people.

Sakura's doing what she was trained to do which is heal but there's not much she can do currently against the Ten Tails.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-12-16 at 15:53.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 13:07   Link #78
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Sakura's doing what she was trained to do which is heal but there's not much she can do currently against the Ten Tails.
Yeah, a white mage isn't very much use to the party if it can't cast revive or barrier and the enemy can one-shot you. Time to swap her out for a green/time mage.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 16:38   Link #79
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, a white mage isn't very much use to the party if it can't cast revive or barrier and the enemy can one-shot you. Time to swap her out for a green/time mage.
Bosses are usually immune to status afflictions.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 14:10   Link #80
GDB

Even so, you can cast haste and quicken on the party (and depending on how the game handles green/time mages, Barrier/Shell/etc too).
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion