AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-29, 09:18   Link #81
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
^ Or, he may have that plan in mind, but his conscience got in the way of his determination to go ahead with it. So he gives Hayate his financial support, so he can ease the moral wrangling going about in his head, while he's trying to find an alternative. But since he can't after several years, and with the Tome already awakened, and with the TSAB seemingly not getting anywhere on the case, he had no choice but to go ahead with his original plan to seal Hayate along with the tome.

At least, that's my take on it.
And that very much happens to be exactly what my fic's about. Plaigarism!

:P

Well, aside from the fact that my story includes Graham knowing Hayate's parents...and making some of his "search for alternatives" a little...painful.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-04-29, 09:21   Link #82
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Plagiarism is only if I did write anything about it :P

But I'll leave the writing to you, fellow Graham fan XD

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-29, 09:22   Link #83
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Well, aside from the fact that my story includes Graham knowing Hayate's parents...and making some of his "search for alternatives" a little...painful.
And you know how else you could screw around with him?

Give him false hope.

Erm... You're brewing an angst fest... Right ?
Old 2007-04-29, 09:24   Link #84
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Ouch... like he finally gets a solution which seems incredibly promising... only to have new information on the Tome smash his hopes into ruin...

*Ouch*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-04-29, 09:27   Link #85
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ouch... like he finally gets a solution which seems incredibly promising... only to have new information on the Tome smash his hopes into ruin...

*Ouch*
Exactly.

It's the stuff Oscars are made of.
Old 2007-04-29, 09:42   Link #86
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And you know how else you could screw around with him?

Give him false hope.
You know me all too well, it's scary.

Besides, most of my fics, despite not being publicly open, loves screwing with their characters. If I ever get to writing MSCG, expect DEATH!ANGST!DRAMA!

Spoiler for I really shouldn't be writing this...I have exams tomorrow...I blame you, C2F!:

Sneak Preview I wrote in 7 minutes.

Yes, I realize it's bad, with cheese. But give my hands and head a break. I normally need more time to filter out the cheese and make it more coherent. So, expect some things to sound different in the final version.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-04-29, 09:54   Link #87
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

What, I like good cheese XD

The scenes were so believably Graham they shoud be canon XD

Old 2007-04-29, 09:58   Link #88
Aaron008R

Yeah, it's looking really believable there. In any case, I hope you would do the post-YnS-crisis encounter of the two afterwards. It should be quite the heartwarming closure, seeing how you write.

Go for it! I'll have your fic in my 'fanfics to read' list.
Old 2007-04-29, 10:01   Link #89
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Erm... You're brewing an angst fest... Right ?
Somehow angst and old people doesnt quite cut it with me. I thot it was a teenager thing. Probably a tired, defeated warrior kind of thing. Just my 0.02 Velka dinars.

Quote:
You know me all too well, it's scary.

Besides, most of my fics, despite not being publicly open, loves screwing with their characters. If I ever get to writing MSCG, expect DEATH!ANGST!DRAMA!

Spoiler for I really shouldn't be writing this...I have exams tomorrow...I blame you, C2F!:

Sneak Preview I wrote in 7 minutes.

Yes, I realize it's bad, with cheese. But give my hands and head a break. I normally need more time to filter out the cheese and make it more coherent. So, expect some things to sound different in the final version.
It's really promising, but FOCUS ON YOUR EXAMS FIRST! I should be too...
Old 2007-04-29, 20:17   Link #90
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Gil Graham was the one who planned the "Seal Hayate + Tome of Darkness" for all eternity in a prison dimension.

The thing is that, since Graham was Hayate's financial backer for at least a few years minimum, he'd clearly knew of Hayate's possessionship of the Tome. I thought "How?" and Graham didn't strike to me as the type of man who'd jump on such a heartless even if realistic and works in a long term basis plan to literally destroy a small girl's future for the sake of others. Besides, if he knew early, he could've planned a lot of things in advance, but the fact that his familiars moved after TSAB got involved kinda hints something... in my mind, I like to think of it that he's made up his mind to use the most "effective but evil" method after it's too late...as if the Knights already awakened.

Hmm...I may write a few sentence sneak preview (( Really...I should be studying instead of doing this... )) in a day or 2.
I see. Thanks.

Quote:
\

you know, this material could have inspired me for my Nanoha A's Combat scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
People watching your play has to buy insurance, but due to the high death rate of the audience, no insurance company is gonna sell one.
Insurance companies are way too afraid to involve in the stage play, which is very unfortunate for the audience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*Profuse Nasal Haemorrhage*

You had to! You had to!

*Tries not to think dirty*

It's a sin... It's a sin... I'm a pure and innocent Cleric... It's a sin...

*fails anyway*
So do you want more?
Old 2007-04-29, 20:26   Link #91
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
So do you want more?
*pinches nose*

Yes... I mean NO! But that would mean that I'm lying......

Old 2007-04-29, 21:03   Link #92
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*pinches nose*

Yes... I mean NO! But that would mean that I'm lying......

*imitates Dr. House and points to avatar* "While your mouth says no, your mind says yes."

Regarding the stage play, around this week or so, the crews are going to have a final meeting before the grand finale. Expect some Internet argument between Fate and Chrono throughout the meeting, whilst Hayate plans for an extravagant cosplay party for her fellows.
Old 2007-04-30, 00:21   Link #93
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*imitates Dr. House and points to avatar* "While your mouth says no, your mind says yes."

Regarding the stage play, around this week or so, the crews are going to have a final meeting before the grand finale. Expect some Internet argument between Fate and Chrono throughout the meeting, whilst Hayate plans for an extravagant cosplay party for her fellows.
*scratches back of head* Aha... Hai...

Well this certainly looks fun. I think there's room for a reference in the omake-filled Files 3. Dun worry I'll credit you if I decide to have that "disturbing" video recording of the Sleeping Lyrical pop up. For references so far there's GaiGaiGar (Subaru beat me to it! Grr...), Gundam (lots of it), Haruhi (as usual) and VA jokes. Chaos' Paranoia would be mentioned in brief too.
Old 2007-04-30, 01:08   Link #94
Erio
Hiromi

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I believe that clip is made from this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfJKpbl7eEg

Anyways for the HayateXChrono story. I have 2 options.

a. Do it like Z gundam (they are on opposite sides) (But I need to change the A's storyline to match it.)

b. They are friends but their relationship gets deeper.

I don't know, what do you think is better?
I'm sure for option (a) you'd have to write quite a lot of story. So I guess it depends on how much you'd like to write. I'm sure (a) would be most interesting!
Old 2007-04-30, 05:11   Link #95
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Okay! This is for you Skyfall.

Since you people have a habit of of leave a small portion of your current fics here as sample, I figure what the heck!

As I've mentioned before, I'm working on the world's first Arf/Zafira fic, but due to unforeseen factors, I've accidentally made it EXTRA-LARGE... (Though it's still a one-shot)

This is going to take awhile... Enjoy the introduction first while I slave away...

Oh yeah, it'll be much better had you read my "paranoia of Chrono..." first

Spoiler for Introduction to "First Act: Canine A to Z":
Old 2007-04-30, 06:14   Link #96
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Since you people have a habit of of leave a small portion of your current fics here as sample, I figure what the heck!

As I've mentioned before, I'm working on the world's first Arf/Zafira fic, but due to unforeseen factors, I've accidentally made it EXTRA-LARGE... (Though it's still a one-shot)

This is going to take awhile... Enjoy the introduction first while I slave away...

*applause*

Finally someone does it! After the spagetti refs, I guess its only natural that you'd follow up.

As for me... Epi 5 stopped me in my tracks again... Even more question marks where I had conjured plots to seal the gap...
Old 2007-04-30, 06:16   Link #97
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:

hahah lol

Letter A: [Absolutely] : there is absolutely no way you can sway against your master, especially when your master is Hayate
---

lol

honestly I can't match up with any of you guys in the humor department

but with action and related stuff, maybe i can.

Spoiler for Future Scene for Nanoha Alternates... kamo...:
Old 2007-05-01, 03:01   Link #98
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I myself suck at drama, so you probably won't find any of those from me

I need you guys to help me do a quality-check if you don't mind , I'm not sure if I've got Arf's and/or Zafira's personality right (or at least close enough), so give me some feedback...

This part Continues right after the introduction...

Spoiler for "First Act: Canine A to Z":

Thanks
Old 2007-05-01, 03:18   Link #99
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I myself suck at drama, so you probably won't find any of those from me
lol, and I think I'm better at drama than other aspects of writing.

Quote:
Spoiler for "First Act: Canine A to Z":
Naisu.

As expected, you retain your sharp witty writing. I'm not 100% sure on Arf, since I'd expect her to have slight character changes now with her new "taking care of children" and "Yuuno's semi-assistant" role but I think you've got it fairly nicely. I thought Zafira was more..."down-to-earth" in A's, but I don't remember him too well, but I suppose your "still-down-to-earth-but-catches-on" transition works well, considering the Knight's character development.

“Eh, Arf…” Zafira nudge her with his nose.

Nice touch there. :P

I am getting Simba/Nala vibes.

Old 2007-05-01, 03:30   Link #100
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Naisu.

As expected, you retain your sharp witty writing. I'm not 100% sure on Arf, since I'd expect her to have slight character changes now with her new "taking care of children" and "Yuuno's semi-assistant" role but I think you've got it fairly nicely. I thought Zafira was more..."down-to-earth" in A's, but I don't remember him too well, but I suppose your "still-down-to-earth-but-catches-on" transition works well, considering the Knight's character development.

“Eh, Arf…” Zafira nudge her with his nose.

Nice touch there. :P
Don't worry, I had this in my head before StrikerS came out, so whatever personality Arf had in A's, I want to retain it.

Quote:
I am getting Simba/Nala vibes.
You know why I wanted to check? Becuase down the road after 3000 words or so, I had a shocking surprise when I read my story again for the 10th time...

I had made their conversions uncanningly like Haruhi and Kyon's O_O Without even thinking about it!

Which means, this calls for an overhaul
Closed Thread